Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,443)

Showing posts 388,841 - 388,860 of511,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the Lord said,“If they do not believe you or pay attention to the first sign, they may believe the second. But if they do not believe these two signs or listen to you, take some water from the Nile and pour it on the dry ground. The water you take from the river will become blood on the ground.”
But take this staff in your hand so you can perform the signs with it.
The Lord said to Moses,“When you return to Egypt, see that you PERFORM before Pharaoh all the WONDERS I have given you the <<<<<POWER TO DO.>>>>> But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.
Then Moses told Aaron everything the Lord had sent him to say, and also about all the SIGNS he had COMMANDED him to perform.
Moses and Aaron brought together all the elders of the Israelites, and Aaron told them everything the Lord had said to Moses. He also performed the SIGNS before the people, and they believed. And when they heard that the Lord was concerned about them and had seen their misery, they bowed down and worshiped.
Now, LTM, does God give anyone today this kind of POWER???
By what rule of Scripture from the Word of God would a "faith healer" establish that his work is authorized and confirmed by God?
What about the two witnesses that can and will be preforming any of those you mentioned if they so desire.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I most likely missed that post by KayMarie that Jesus spoke in unknow tongues.You are so sure that I read every single post on this forum? I miss many a post,and it is quite a tedious task to try and catch up on everyone of them.
False teaching is not my bag either.No I do not believe for one minute that our Lord Jesus spoke in another tongue as a heavenly language that was given to the Church after Pentecost..

KayMarie's understanding of what she must have said to you or someone else concerning Jesus and he speaking in an unknown tongue is guiless,and without the intent on deception or wanting to deceive others.

so just what would you call it if not deceitfulness?(ME)
well if you did miss her post, here it is again.

confrinting with the word
“"GOD IS FAITHFUL."”

Since: Jun 10

"JOHN 14: 2" --"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Nov 16 Judged:

Jesus spoke in tongues: NOTICE THE LIE THAT SHE TOLD ME PAD.

On the cross: "Eloi Eloi, lama sabachthani", WHICH IS TRANSLATED, "My God, My God, Why hast Thou forsaken Me?"

hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
The Bible does say
concerning the SIN THAT IS IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
TELLING THE CHURCH WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE SODOMIZERS..
1Co 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication/PERVERTS among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
THIS IS WHERE THE IS FOUND GUILTY...
1Co 5:2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
1Co 5:3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
==>NOTE WHAT IT SAYS HERE
1Co 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Co 5:5 To==> deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh,
that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
1Co 5:6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven/SIN, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened/SINFUL.
For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
1Co 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven/SIN,
neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness;
but with the unleavened/HOLY bread of sincerity and truth.
1Co 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators/PERVERTS:
1Co 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
NOTE
1Co 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
1Co 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1Co 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
(CAPITALIZED WORDS INSERTED MINE)
Better clean your "polluted" Protestant Pot of propaganda"---that also has sin, before you call the Catholic Kettle black!!!

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad good friend
I have had a similar experience with tongues as you have, though I have only observed it happening in truth only once. I have seen it in large groups and small groups as well.
It is an emotionalism, but it goes a bit deeper. To me, Gal 5:20 applies here and the word "emulation" might be applied regarding the ways of the flesh.
We are encouraged to be emotional, as one that thinks, feels and behaves generates a certain behavior, and belief. But the Holy Spirit produces love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness and temperance.
Robert - don't you think it could just be religious hysteria? Over-zealous people working themselves up to fever pitch.

Happy Thanksgiving, dear :) You are so nice to everyone.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Better clean your "polluted" Protestant Pot of propaganda"---that also has sin, before you call the Catholic Kettle black!!!
Because of her traditions that is why the Bible refers to her the RCC as the Harlot and her daughters (protestant church's keeping her traditions) That is why It Is Written "Come Out Of Her My People" are you one of Gods people HOJO ?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall ever saying there weren't some sleazy priests out there. When Kay and her husband produce the newspaper articles supporting their story I might take another look. Until then, you three can huddle together and shake your fingers at them all. Have fun.
Two good living, god fearing people on this forum, Kay and her husband who tell you a story that has tormented them, and that you demand PROOF about its authenticity, yet you automatically believe stories written by "who knows who wrote them" two thousand years ago and you believe every word they say.

Who is zooming who?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, he is know for being a very lying person on this forum, and she has been shown to be just as deceitful as he is.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Two good living, god fearing people on this forum, Kay and her husband who tell you a story that has tormented them, and that you demand PROOF about its authenticity, yet you automatically believe stories written by "who knows who wrote them" two thousand years ago and you believe every word they say.
Who is zooming who?
lol, two good living , god fearing people do not lie. where have you been all of your life?

I just posted her lie about jesus speaking in tongues. I cant make that up, it is on topix forever
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true Michael! Anti-catholic hatred, hostility, condemnation and judgment "runs deep" since the Reformation. The fact is that YOU, Michael, would "dig up" and "invent" some other (so-called) "bad deeds" in order to keep your antagonistic vengence against Jesus Christ One True Catholic Church (on the front burner)! In reality---for people like you,(and other heretic Catholic "bashers" like you) "there is nothing good" about the Catholic Church.
You were once a protestant you told us, who was ejected from the church, thrown to the curb, dusted yourself off, walked down the street and there was a catholic church. YOu walked inside everyone there said "welcome aboard HOJO".........you are now one of us, and everyone lived happily ever after.

thats about it!

I bring the news we all need to know.

preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is zooming who?
WHY ARE WE NOT SURPRISED THAT YOU WOULD SUPPORT TWO LIARS LIKE MR AND MRS FRAUD?

that fact screams out as to your lack of character
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, he is know for being a very lying person on this forum, and she has been shown to be just as deceitful as he is.
.....and you are mr squeeky clean!

REPEAT THIS PART OF THE LORDS PRAYER that you so often say and believe in.

"and we forgive those that trespass against us"

THATS NOT YOU......sorry! HIPOCRIT!
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OOPs You just lied Preston Topix will not last FOREVER read your Bible........It's all there for everyone to SEE.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is zooming who?
confrinting with the word
“"GOD IS FAITHFUL."”

"JOHN 14: 2" --"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Nov 16 Judged:

Jesus spoke in tongues: NOTICE THE LIE THAT SHE TOLD ME PAD.

On the cross: "Eloi Eloi, lama sabachthani", WHICH IS TRANSLATED, "My God, My God, Why hast Thou forsaken Me?"

THIS LIE MAY HAUNT HER UNTIL HER JUDGEMENT. IT JUST AINT VERY SMART TO TELL LIES ABOUT JESUS ,LIKE HER AND ORVILLE DO.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

who="ReginaM"
Like your last post, that's a spiteful remark with no basis in truth.
Also, don't forget, the Jews reject Christ.

We know that the Jews rejected Jesus...but we also know that God said it would be this way with them. Their ears wouldn't hear, and their eyes would not see.(Isaiah) They were sort of 'put on a back burner' until the New Covenant Church was formed. The Jews are not forgotten...scripture declares that God will save them, and Zechariah says that when Jesus returns, "they will look on Him Whom they have pierced, and mourn for Him."

God will receive all of the righteous/believing dead TOGETHER, as one, when Jesus returns. He will raise the dead and dying, then they and we will be changed to our immortal body, and TOGETHER we will meet Him. God has not forgotten them...and will keep His promise to them.

Don't forget that over 5,000 of the first members of the beginning church WERE JEWS. It's kind of like our worldly governments: there are the RULERS (who think they are 'it'), and there are the rest, who, like us, have to do what they want. The church that we know believes God. The 'big timers' may use the word God for their advantage...but don't allow Him to be LORD.

For instance, Jews looked for their Messiah for hundreds of years. They naturally expected Him to be born in the palace...one of the UPPER CRUST.
But, suddenly one night, angels sang in the sky, and shepherds found a little baby in a manger stall. The UPPER CRUST has never been able to believe that HE WAS DIFFERENT.

Israel will again be a world power officially...in God's time. We have no right to condemn them. They, like everyone else will be judged by GOD.

KayMarie

We have the same problem in all of humanity...PRIDE. And our pride...even today...will not let us 'see' that God calls those things which are NOT, as though they were. Rom. 4:17

KayMarie
Orville

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

People,
I posted a very recent story about a man with no SS number & the fallout he has encountered.

This is today's news. The "poor" cannot resist such "Marking". As stated:

++++++++++
Fingerprint Scans Create Unease For Poor Parents...

by Kathy Lohr | November 20, 2012 — 2:03 PM

Some Mississippi parents are learning a new routine when they drop their kids off at day care centers that are taking part in a new pilot program aimed at combating fraud and saving the state money.

Under the program, the state scans parents' fingerprints to capture biometric information, and that information is turned into a number. Then, at a day care center, parents dropping off or picking up their kids put their fingers on a pad, and a small keyboard records the exact time a child is checked in or out.

But only the parents of kids who receive subsidized child care have to do the scans, and the program is roiling some parents and day care workers.

At Northtown Child Development Center in Jackson, one of the pilot sites, when Kim Kimbrough puts her finger on the scanner to check in her 3-year-old son, she gets a receipt before she heads to her job at a furniture store.

Kimbrough says her friends who used to help pick up her child are hesitant to sign up.

"A lot of people don't want to go down there and get fingerprinted 'cause they feel it's a hassle," Kimbrough says. "They don't like the idea. I really don't like it, but if that's what I have to do to stay on child care, I'll do it."

Concerns About Discrimination

The state's early child care program provides vouchers to low-income parents to help cover the cost of day care, so parents can work or go to school. More than 18,000 Mississippi children are enrolled in the program, and another 8,000 are on a waiting list.

Many day care administrators say finger scanning is unnecessary and that if parents refuse to do it, some centers would lose children and could close. They say they're forced to single out those who are receiving aid and set up a new sign-in process just for them.

"The parents who have a subsidy have to come through and scan their finger at this machine, and the parents that aren't on the subsidy program don't have to do that," Burnett says. "So you've got two lines of people who are obviously distinguished by who's got the subsidy and who doesn't."

"I have certificates, but you don't want everybody to know everything you do or everything you get," Harris says. "And you have to scan your finger and everybody just [thinks],'Oh yeah, she's on certificate. I bet she's on welfare, and she gets food stamps,' and all that. Just singling people out."

WINK-WINK: Concerns About Fraud

But the state says the system will prevent fraud and save money. Officials say centers that may have falsified attendance won't be able to do that and are likely to drop out of the program. And children who have too many absences could lose their vouchers.

$$$$$$$The state spent $1.7 million to buy the equipment, and it will pay a subsidiary of Xerox nearly $13 million over five years to manage the system.$$$$$$$

Mississippi officials point to a similar program in Louisiana that started in 2010 that they say has been successful. Dent says her state will save at least 40 percent in administrative costs and another 25 percent on costs related to fraud. She rejects the idea that the system is discriminatory.

"Directors can find a way, if they want to do this differently in their center and keep the machine in a different room, they can do that," Dent says. "But, you know, if parents want to continue with the program, this is just part of the system."

State officials say 16 additional centers will be added Dec. 1.

http://www.kqed.org/news/story/2012/11/20/111...

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your job? Lol. Well I suppose you could say you made a career out of anti Catholicism.
Your truth does not hurt, mike. I hate to rain on your parade... But you provide nothing shocking or news worthy. You pretty much recycle old news and pass it off as breaking.
I don't consider you sick UNLESS it has to do with child sexual abuse. recycling that topic for your personal vendetta makes you as sick as the perpetrators.
If your very own church leaders had not been so involved in these stories, I would have little to report. Right? Right!

You criticize Obama. You criticize the protestants, but NO ONE IS TO CRITICIZE YOUR LEADERS when they do wrong.

There are dozens of dscussions on line that discuss the organized religion and more often than not criticism is heaviest by posters against your own church. Nothing to do with me. Your just not getting it. Go figure!

UNBELIEVABLE!

preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and you are mr squeeky clean!
REPEAT THIS PART OF THE LORDS PRAYER that you so often say and believe in.
"and we forgive those that trespass against us"
THATS NOT YOU......sorry! HIPOCRIT!
there is no hypocrisy in any person that stands against a sinful nature.

so your words makes no sense to anyone.lol
Orville

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>lol, two good living , god fearing people do not lie. where have you been all of your life?
I just posted her lie about jesus speaking in tongues. I cant make that up, it is on topix forever

Your the liar Wiley coyote-Preston. You are. Always have been and probably always will be.

You are a habitation of demons.

Heed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
OOPs You just lied Preston Topix will not last FOREVER read your Bible........It's all there for everyone to SEE.
oh well, my fault, I forgot that you and her will live in hell for ever and ever.

along with her words on topix

Nescit vox missa reverti
Orville

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>lol, two good living , god fearing people do not lie. where have you been all of your life?

Still in a "GRACE" period:

REPENT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 388,841 - 388,860 of511,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••