Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,438)

Showing posts 388,741 - 388,760 of530,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and you are mr squeeky clean!
REPEAT THIS PART OF THE LORDS PRAYER that you so often say and believe in.
"and we forgive those that trespass against us"
THATS NOT YOU......sorry! HIPOCRIT!
there is no hypocrisy in any person that stands against a sinful nature.

so your words makes no sense to anyone.lol
Orville

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>lol, two good living , god fearing people do not lie. where have you been all of your life?
I just posted her lie about jesus speaking in tongues. I cant make that up, it is on topix forever

Your the liar Wiley coyote-Preston. You are. Always have been and probably always will be.

You are a habitation of demons.

Heed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
OOPs You just lied Preston Topix will not last FOREVER read your Bible........It's all there for everyone to SEE.
oh well, my fault, I forgot that you and her will live in hell for ever and ever.

along with her words on topix

Nescit vox missa reverti
Orville

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>lol, two good living , god fearing people do not lie. where have you been all of your life?
I just posted her lie about jesus speaking in tongues. I cant make that up, it is on topix forever

Still in a "GRACE" period:

REPENT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
OOPs You just lied Preston Topix will not last FOREVER read your Bible........It's all there for everyone to SEE.
a wise man by the name of Menander once coined these words.

'It is as easy to draw back a stone thrown with force from the hand, as to recall a word once spoken.'

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Love...rejoices not in evil...

KM
Orville

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

The causes? many. Here is just one. from the article above:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/pope-benedict-... :

" "....I really don't like it, but if that's what I have to do to stay on child care, I'll do it."

Other's will certainly be:
My Family.
My Job.
My house.
My car.
My life....

25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Today is the day of the Holy Lord. I strongly suggest every person who declares Messiah-Jesus, immediatley dump your SS number and begin to live without the Beast-Governments. Put your hope in Messiah-Jesus, and in doing so you will gain your life by losing it.

This is proof there will be no "rescue-rapture". because if so, it would occurred already.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
KM
Proverbs 6:1619
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

KM
You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not fall in with the many to do evil, nor shall you bear witness in a lawsuit, siding with the many, so as to pervert justice, nor shall you be partial to a poor man in his lawsuit.

Exodus 23:1-2[7
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You were once a protestant you told us, who was ejected from the church, thrown to the curb, dusted yourself off, walked down the street and there was a catholic church. YOu walked inside everyone there said "welcome aboard HOJO".........you are now one of us, and everyone lived happily ever after.
thats about it!
I bring the news we all need to know.
And your "bogus" explanation as to how I became a Catholic is just as "distorted, twist and perverted" as the "trash infested" anti-catholic news that you "dig up"! Tell me, Michael, "how does it feel to be compared to the the provider of same kind "junk news" that the National Inquirer puts out or better yet the communist propaganda newspaper Pravda!...... It speaks so......highly of the supposed news that we.....(quote)...---"need to know"!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey
Yes Robert even many will be deceived, but to guard against that one must be born-again, that was my only point.
marge good friend

I think that even after being born again, one can be deceived. It is a question of discearning spiritual things where we fall prey to the powers of darkness.

Prior to being born again one is already in the power of darkness in a sense.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

for mr fraud and his constant lying about me.

One who bears false witness against one's neighbor commits as serious a sin as if one had borne false witness against God, saying that God did not create the world.

Mechilta to Exodus 20:13
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

KM
According to the New Testament, Jesus explains that obedience to the prohibition against false testimony from the ten commandments is a requirement for eternal life. According to Jesus, false testimony comes from the sinful desires of the heart and makes people unclean
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
And your "bogus" explanation as to how I became a Catholic is just as "distorted, twist and perverted" as the "trash infested" anti-catholic news that you "dig up"! Tell me, Michael, "how does it feel to be compared to the the provider of same kind "junk news" that the National Inquirer puts out or better yet the communist propaganda newspaper Pravda!...... It speaks so......highly of the supposed news that we.....(quote)...---"need to know"!
You have no sense of humor!

I have asked you 100 times. Give me examples of what I posted that you claim is not true?

You never do.

BUSTED!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE BIBLE SAYS

==>NOT TO KEEP COMPANY WITH A RAILER..

MY WIFE ANDI HAVE BEEN AND ARE NOW BEING RAILED UPON F CONTINUOUSLY HERE IN THIS FORUM

NOTE

1Co 5:11 But now I have written unto you
not to keep company,

if any man that is called a brother

be a fornicator,

or covetous,

or an idolater, or a RAILER,

or a drunkard, or an extortioner;

with such an one no not to eat.

(CAPITALIZED WORDS INSERTED MINE)

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

marge wrote:
Robert;
Matt 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
marge good friend

Yes....

Note Matthew was talking about persons(people), and not spiritual beings(fallen angels....)
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>confrinting with the word
"GOD IS FAITHFUL."
"JOHN 14: 2" --"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Nov 16 Judged:
Jesus spoke in tongues: NOTICE THE LIE THAT SHE TOLD ME PAD.
On the cross: "Eloi Eloi, lama sabachthani", WHICH IS TRANSLATED, "My God, My God, Why hast Thou forsaken Me?"
THIS LIE MAY HAUNT HER UNTIL HER JUDGEMENT. IT JUST AINT VERY SMART TO TELL LIES ABOUT JESUS ,LIKE HER AND ORVILLE DO.
PRESTON says......THIS LIE MAY HAUNT HER UNTIL HER JUDGEMENT. IT JUST AINT VERY SMART TO TELL LIES ABOUT JESUS ,LIKE HER AND ORVILLE DO.

Why don't you make a coffee sit in your living room and sing Puff the Magic Dragon. It will soothe your nerves.

How can you prove to me, everything written in the 4 gospels actually happened? Can you verify with certainty that the names associated with the 4 gospels are the actual people who wrote them?

You can't. Thats why its called a relgious belief, not religious fact.
Orville

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
for mr fraud and his constant lying about me.
One who bears false witness against one's neighbor commits as serious a sin as if one had borne false witness against God, saying that God did not create the world.
Mechilta to Exodus 20:13

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

It Is The Demon's and evil spirits that try and filter through your mind.you must stop them by understanding
1# Understanding Yahweh Is Not A god.
2#keeping his feast and his sabbath.

Keeping the old testament.to the best of your ability And I do not care who you are and your life will change.for the better.

Scripture says that understanding only comes from the reverence of your heavenly father.

This means to do as he tells you.don't he haw around with it.

And you can not gain Understanding by worshiping a man made god...that's right this is what you sheeple don't get...... man changed his name and made the creator a god....the very thing he warns you not to worship gods and or god hell can't you see he don't even want to be in the same category as them.

rev 12/9 sure hits home....and can you not see everyone interpenetrating the scripture according to them. who has never once kept the sabbath his feast......NO UNDERSTANDING.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE BIBLE SAYS
==>NOT TO KEEP COMPANY WITH A RAILER..
MY WIFE ANDI HAVE BEEN AND ARE NOW BEING RAILED UPON F CONTINUOUSLY HERE IN THIS FORUM
)
I do believe that the words that you uttered to Clay a few days ago and Day Storm commented on that they were not the words of a TRUE Christian are quite Apropos.

GET SAVED!!!

"If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth."(1 John 1:6)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 388,741 - 388,760 of530,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••