Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683996 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

preston

Athens, OH

#394923 Oct 8, 2012
for mr fraud who thinks that I am throwing a slur at his wife for falling on the floor.other people it sems think exacly like I do.

Forms of falling in the Spirit
This ‘touch of power’ can be bestowed upon individuals or large groups. The persons are usually prayed for, sometimes they are blown upon, or they may be pushed over or only touched; the preacher may sweep his hand or merely snap his fingers, after which the person(s) will fall down backwards. When it only happens to one person at a time, an assistant will catch the falling person and lay him or her down on the floor.

Towels are often used to cover the legs of women who have fainted and fallen backwards after being slain in the Spirit.SEE THIS BUT WHEN I HAVE SEEN IT, THEY HAVE SHEETS READY FOR THESE WOMEN WHO FALL FOR THIS SATANIC PRACTICE, AND THAT WOULD CERTAINLY INCLUDE MR FRAUD WIFE IS SHE PARTICIPATE IN THIS PRACTICE AND ANY MAN THAT WOULDALLOW HIS WIFE TO DO THIS IS AS BAD AS SHE IS. IF NOT WORSE.

But there is also a chaotic way of falling in the Spirit which happens to a whole audience, or part of it. When certain words are uttered by the preacher, or when he sweeps his hand, the entire group of people will fall over backwards and cause a chaotic situation. Chairs are pushed over or displaced and people are falling on each other. Some of them bump against the chairs or pews and may even sustain serious bruises or cuts for which medical treatment might be needed. Groans, babbling, laughter and other strange noises intermingle to underscore the chaos.

http://bibleguidance.co.za/Engarticles/Slain....
Fr Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#394924 Oct 8, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU GOT IT...
THAT ANY MAN WOULD MAKE SUCH A REMARK ABOUT A 79 YEAR OLD lADY...
IS WITH OUT EXCUSE...
Jas_3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
What are you talking about.
I said "congenial" (which is a word meaning "pleasant;" Think back to "Miss America" and the winner of "Miss Congeniality.) could be applied to hal the people who post under the confrinting handle.
Meaning your wife strikes me as a "pleasant" person ...
Rob
preston

Athens, OH

#394925 Oct 8, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Only if I can trade my pinto in for a Bond car.lolol
hey, is the pinto gaited?

if so, I will buy it.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#394926 Oct 8, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
I see ...
Ever smoke a joint, Preston?
No qualifications, please.
A simple yes or no would do.
Rob
~~~

Like CLINTON ..He didn't inhale. Right?
preston

Athens, OH

#394927 Oct 8, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean words such as "stoled?"
Stoled\, a. Having or wearing a stole.
After them flew the prophets, brightly stoled In shining lawn.--G. Fletcher.
I was stoled when I celebrated the mass this morning.
Or perhaps you meant it in this sense:
past tense of stole, usually used by slack-jawed yokkles.
He done stoled my wheels!
Rob
did you have any problem undestanding what I was saying? if you did, I will explain it to you.

google is great isnt it? and you know what I am referring to.

I love urban dictionary. want me to copy and paste them? like you did.
preston

Athens, OH

#394928 Oct 8, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
I see ...
Ever smoke a joint, Preston?
No qualifications, please.
A simple yes or no would do.
Rob
I have told you twice that I havent.

as a catholic, you arent used to people who arent drunks or pedophiles, so it is unusual for you to know good moral people, that were raised by Good Christian parents
preston

Athens, OH

#394929 Oct 8, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Like CLINTON ..He didn't inhale. Right?
there are a lot of people that havent smoked pot, I doubt if you have.
preston

Athens, OH

#394930 Oct 8, 2012
and that is the difference between me and you, mr fraud.

I would never insinuate that a person would committ crime, especially if I had never met that individual

#394931 Oct 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>no, I certainly am not a pleasant person when people try and lie and steal.
that word is clearly an indication of how ignorant and unlearned he really is. stick around, his lack of a proper education will surface again.
and there isnt any excuse for a person to have had at least an 8th grade education to give them at the very least a small vocabulary
~~~

You wrote..

"I certainly am not a pleasant person when people try and lie and steal."

Really?

Are you bragging or complaining because they got there ahead of you

and said it before you thought about it....Or it was gone before you

had a chance to steal it?

Otherwise you are attempting to play God...and

it's no wonder you are

such a miserable, nasty, obnoxious individual..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#394932 Oct 8, 2012
Live Action wrote:
Here is two of the most evilest sheeple on this thread.
Hermeneutics Smutics
Seraphima.
Please Notice the names....
And very well could be dis info agents from the roman catholic church.
----------

"Bond. St James Bond."

From Rome with Love
On His Vicar's Secret Service
License to Heal
For Your Pope Only
Catholics Are Forever
Godfinger

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#394933 Oct 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>hey, is the pinto gaited?
if so, I will buy it.
lol...Ford pinto hatch back...
LTM

Nipigon, Canada

#394934 Oct 8, 2012
25And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:25-26 (KJV)

www.Christ.com

Tuesday, October 09, 2012
This Evening's Meditation
C. H. Spurgeon

----------

"But He answered her not a word."—Matthew 15:23.
ENUINE seekers who as yet have not obtained the blessing, may take comfort from the story before us. The Saviour did not at once bestow the blessing, even though the woman had great faith in Him. He intended to give it, but He waited awhile. "He answered her not a word." Were not her prayers good? Never better in the world. Was not her case needy? Sorrowfully needy. Did she not feel her need sufficiently? She felt it overwhelmingly. Was she not earnest enough? She was intensely so. Had she no faith? She had such a high degree of it that even Jesus wondered, and said, "O woman, great is thy faith." See then, although it is true that faith brings peace, yet it does not always bring it instantaneously. There may be certain reasons calling for the trial of faith, rather than the reward of faith. Genuine faith may be in the soul like a hidden seed, but as yet it may not have budded and blossomed into joy and peace. A painful silence from the Saviour is the grievous trial of many a seeking soul, but heavier still is the affliction of a harsh cutting reply such as this, "It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs." Many in waiting upon the Lord find immediate delight, but this is not the case with all. Some, like the jailer, are in a moment turned from darkness to light, but others are plants of slower growth. A deeper sense of sin may be given to you instead of a sense of pardon, and in such a case you will have need of patience to bear the heavy blow. Ah! poor heart, though Christ beat and bruise thee, or even slay thee, trust Him; though He should give thee an angry word, believe in the love of His heart. Do not, I beseech thee, give up seeking or trusting my Master, because thou hast not yet obtained the conscious joy which thou longest for. Cast thyself on Him, and perseveringly depend even where thou canst not rejoicingly hope.

Charles Spurgeon Evening Devotional
Fr Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#394935 Oct 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I have told you twice that I havent.
as a catholic, you arent used to people who arent drunks or pedophiles, so it is unusual for you to know good moral people, that were raised by Good Christian parents
No.

First you said that you never smoked a joint "in Viet Nam."

You left yourseff an "out."

You could have smoked a joint in Ohio, and your statement would be perfectly true, although evasive.

Then you said you "never saw a joint in Viet Nam."

Yet AGAIN leaving yourself an "out."

This time, what you said was "I have told you twice that I haven't."

Not strictly true, but also NOT a denial of having ever smoked a joint, but rather a statement of what was said or not said.

I don't suppose that you are that clever, so I will take that as a denial, although I may be wrong to do so.

(Actually, I *had* been wondering xxxxxxxxxx, but it would hardly be polite to say so.)

Rob
Fr Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#394936 Oct 8, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>----------
"Bond. St James Bond."
From Rome with Love
License to Heal
For Your Pope Only
Catholics Are Forever
Godfinger
Don't forget,

"You Only Live Once, But Then the Judgement"

Rob

Location hidden

#394937 Oct 8, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>----------
"Bond. St James Bond."
From Rome with Love
License to Heal
For Your Pope Only
Catholics Are Forever
Godfinger
And I must say I loved everyone of those movies..LOLOLOL

#394938 Oct 8, 2012
preston wrote:
and that is the difference between me and you, mr fraud.
I would never insinuate that a person would committ crime, especially if I had never met that individual
~~~

You have just made your self out to be a liar.

You have never met me and you accuse me of the crime of plagiarism and my wife of rolling in the floor unclothe..

You best take you meds... and calm yourself down..

You are shooting down

your own defense...
preston

Athens, OH

#394939 Oct 8, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>lol...Ford pinto hatch back...
OH!

I thought you were talking about a pinto horse. my bad! sorry!
preston

Athens, OH

#394940 Oct 8, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
First you said that you never smoked a joint "in Viet Nam."
You left yourseff an "out."
You could have smoked a joint in Ohio, and your statement would be perfectly true, although evasive.
Then you said you "never saw a joint in Viet Nam."
Yet AGAIN leaving yourself an "out."
This time, what you said was "I have told you twice that I haven't."
Not strictly true, but also NOT a denial of having ever smoked a joint, but rather a statement of what was said or not said.
I don't suppose that you are that clever, so I will take that as a denial, although I may be wrong to do so.
(Actually, I *had* been wondering xxxxxxxxxx, but it would hardly be polite to say so.)
Rob
sorry, but there was no "out". your question was this, Have you smoked a joint in Vietnam and I answered you in the negative.

you asked and I answered.

as far as you wondering, you can wonder all that you like, what I have done in the past is none of your business.

One thing that I am clever at, is not disclosing things that are private ,unlike you.

I dont wonder if you smoke or not, it is none of my busines nor do I wish it to be.

but lets get this over with, i started smoking cigarettes when I was 18, I quit on 8/25/82. and yeah, I did inhale them and almost ruined my lungs, and it took years for my lungs to clear up.
Fr Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#394941 Oct 8, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>And I must say I loved everyone of those movies..LOLOLOL
I bought Goldfinger last night.

For years, I have heard the lines "Do you expect me to talk?" "No, Mister Bond. I expect you to die!"

I saw that WallyWorld had most of the Bond movies for $5.00, so I Googled which one that was.

In fact, why am I wasting time poking Preston with a stick?

Think I'll go watch a good movie!

G'night.

Rob

Location hidden

#394942 Oct 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>OH!
I thought you were talking about a pinto horse. my bad! sorry!
I love horses.Wished I own one.lol...I would live like the Amish just to be around horses but I would have to have cable.I would miss watching Judge Judy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Tue misleading troller 2
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web