Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,827
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#381862 Aug 19, 2012
gotta go cut the grass.see ya all tonight...
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#381863 Aug 19, 2012
Question for the fundamentalist protestants here; Would your congregation approve a deacon who says the following?;

"Apparently you are proud of this pervert and therefore you probably are the same type pervert. May you and he go to hell tonight. Right now in fact."

"If crap was brains you could not let a fart."

Clay

Chicago, IL

#381864 Aug 19, 2012
justachristian1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid? Of what? Romanism and its lies? HARDLY, madam.
You are definitely afraid to get into any real theological discussion. This is because you'll be forced to lie to present your side. Your Romanism slur makes no sense and you avoid discussing it.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#381865 Aug 19, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Jawbone, the so-called deacon, has got one of the more colorful potty mouths on this board. He's a plagiarist and refuses to disclose the name of his protestant denomination. They must be pretty hard-up for clergy in his group to ordain this putz.
Judges 15

14 And when he came unto Lehi, the Philistines shouted against him: and the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, and the cords that were upon his arms became as flax that was burnt with fire, and his bands loosed from off his hands.

15 And he found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith.

16 And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

17 And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking, that he cast away the jawbone out of his hand, and called that place Ramathlehi.

RAMATH
(ray' math) Place name meaning,“height, elevated place.” An element of several names: Ramath-lehi meaning,“height of the jawbone,” site of Samson's victory over the Philistines (Judges 15:17)

Lot of Romans and Catholics to slay with the word of God on this site and if need be even the Jawbone of an Ass.
truth

Perth, Australia

#381866 Aug 19, 2012
satanizam luciferinizam kapitalizam socijalizam
medializam and others corupt iodology creation..please please..all of you is corupt

many evil face on many place which corupt media support
LTM

Garson, Canada

#381867 Aug 19, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Thats GREAT!! I beleieve that the Lord had his hand on your grandson.I also have a grandson that is a special needs child.he also was born with parts on his brain missing.Doctors were not sure what the out come would be.He is 1 now and is advance in his thinking and reasoning for a baby his age.He is 2 to 3 months behind in his motor skills.He is the joy of our life! This baby has a sense of humor which is hard to believe and the doctors are amazed at how he puts things together.At the check out counter at the store he will lean over in the cart and clear his throat several times looking at the cashier trying to get their attention.When the finally look,he will smile at them! It is so funny.he just turned 1 in july 28.And to think when my duaghter was pregnant doctor advised an abortion and she flatly refused and told them never to bring that up again.it is what it is she and her husband said.He is such a happy baby and we get him all the time.He LOVES books and music and dances all the time.I love my other two grandson but we are not allowed to see them.We see them only when my son brings them over my daughters house and his wife allows it.very sad....I always had faith and trusted God that landyn would be ok and so far HE IS!!! eing!We thank the Lord everyday for his health and pray for our our two.
That is a wonderful story about your little grandson, he sounds adorable Sere. God gives us these special children for a reason and whatever that reason is I am so glad for the previlage, of being Williams grandma. As your little one gets old and starts accomplishing things on his own which I think he is already, the joy you feel at his trumphets is so great.
Sere I am sorry you don't get to see your other grandchildren, because of someone else selfishness, thats all it is, she is not only hurting you but the children as well.
My son lives in Hartfort C.T his daughter turned 8 on the 9th I have seen her 4 times maybe, not because he won't let me because of the distants between us. I have travelled there to see her but only able to stay for a little while, leaving breaks my heart.
I pray God deals with your daughter -in-law and turns this situation around for you and your grandchildren, I am sure they would love to see their Nanny and Papa more.
LTM

Garson, Canada

#381868 Aug 19, 2012
marge wrote:
Hey! Someone's reporting me, got this message;
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."
Like when have i ever posted profanity or anything inappropiate or been impolite!
Prove it:)
I was reported to for swearing, really several of my post were deleted. I was talking to Jethro, trying to answer on of his post.
I didn't curse, or say anything profound. it was on a personal issue concerning Jethro, Orville, and my husband.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#381869 Aug 19, 2012
truth wrote:
satanizam luciferinizam kapitalizam socijalizam
medializam and others corupt iodology creation..please please..all of you is corupt
many evil face on many place which corupt media support
co ty rekasz do nich?
ty durny albo kopniety?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#381870 Aug 19, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reported to for swearing, really several of my post were deleted. I was talking to Jethro, trying to answer on of his post.
I didn't curse, or say anything profound. it was on a personal issue concerning Jethro, Orville, and my husband.
How childish of them. Consider where the ignorance came
from, and consider it pure ignorance on the part of the 'reporters'./

Location hidden

#381871 Aug 19, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Two recent lies as told by your fellow Catholic-hating protestant LTM; "Catholics don't read the bible. Catholics pray to Mary more than God."
Both are demonstrably and undeniably false. Both are demonstrably and undeniably contradicted in official Catholic teaching.
Anything else?
Yes.
you DO pray to Mary more than GOD, the REAL Holy Father.
And IF you do read the Bible God gave us, you sure don't know what is in it.
As for your comment, "your fellow Catholic-hating protestant LTM" I should REPORT YOU !!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh. Grow up, Tony.

Location hidden

#381872 Aug 19, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
gotta go cut the grass.see ya all tonight...
You could save yerself a lot of trouble by pouring BEER on the lawn .. that way, it'll come up HALF CUT !!:)

Location hidden

#381873 Aug 19, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely afraid to get into any real theological discussion. This is because you'll be forced to lie to present your side. Your Romanism slur makes no sense and you avoid discussing it.
MORE romanist lies. I have never backed away from SERIOUS discussion yet, especially with a misled romanist. Why do you imagine I would start now?
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#381874 Aug 19, 2012
justachristian1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
you DO pray to Mary more than GOD, the REAL Holy Father.
And IF you do read the Bible God gave us, you sure don't know what is in it.
As for your comment, "your fellow Catholic-hating protestant LTM" I should REPORT YOU !!!!!!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh. Grow up, Tony.
LTM lied, and you approve of the lies. You two call yourselves Christian?

Ezekiel 13:22

Because with lies you have made the heart of the just to mourn, whom I have not made sorrowful: and have strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his evil way, and live.
LTM

Garson, Canada

#381875 Aug 19, 2012
One Eye on You wrote:
<quoted text>That's kind of curious, cause the original Reformers refered to the Fathers. Also such things asoriginal sin and man's deoraved nature etc comes from St Augustine Philosophy)
The concept of Flesh and the Spirit was first discussed by Plato (Philosophy). n other words Protestants did not invent or discover anything.They mutated it.
Well the apple didn't fall far from the tree!! After all Martin Luther was a catholic at heart.
dustbunny

Canada

#381876 Aug 19, 2012
guest said
Well, aren't all the negative judgies just so *special*?

keep 'em coming! I feel very vindicated when I get a lot of them! lol!

and like justachristian said, I just keep hitting too close to Rome.

very gratifying, indeed!
These Catholics are a bunch of nit-picking nutcases.
Hitting too close to Rome, you put; I like that! LOL!

United States

#381877 Aug 19, 2012
HaireticBarber wrote:

<quoted text>
Yeah isn't that an oxymoron, they don't even follow or believe the bible . they follow the teaches of the church and its tradition.
-
HaireticBarber wrote:
<quoted text>Very curious you say that.Are you familar with the many many Catholics over the Centuries that have focused on the Bible and its truths?
-
Reeaally?

So THAT must be why they murdered as martyrs those found in possession of a Bible! They didn't want anyone to know how badly they were going AGAINST the Word of God!
dustbunny

Canada

#381878 Aug 19, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
When we pray over our food it is God who blesses it.
When the Pastor is praying over the communion table when he comes to the bread part just hold your bread up,'justachristian' its done in rememberance of Jesus not the bread anyway.
My grandson had a fire in his home last night and he burnt his hands removing a grease pot from the stove. He just moved out on his own wonderful job with all benefits paid. He had a friend over
who put a pot of grease on to cook something then went to sleep. Neighbours called the fire department or they all would have died including a 2 week old baby. My grandsons name is James I am asking for prayers for James, he has backslidden and for his friends as well they were all drinking.
The world is a evil place our young people, need our prayers .

thank you 'justachristian'
I will certainly keep him in my prayers, as well as you, LTM.
THANK GOD no one was harmed.

United States

#381879 Aug 19, 2012
ooops! heretics

United States

#381880 Aug 19, 2012
HaireticBarber wrote:

<quoted text>
Yeah isn't that an oxymoron, they don't even follow or believe the bible . they follow the teaches of the church and its tradition.
-
HaireticBarber wrote:
<quoted text>Very curious you say that.Are you familar with the many many Catholics over the Centuries that have focused on the Bible and its truths?
-
Reeaally?

So THAT must be why they murdered as heretics those found in possession of a Bible! They didn't want anyone to know how badly they were going AGAINST the Word of God!
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#381881 Aug 19, 2012
justachristian1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE romanist lies. I have never backed away from SERIOUS discussion yet, especially with a misled romanist. Why do you imagine I would start now?
Well, lets start with these facts:

1. You say Innocent III invented transubstantiantion in 1215. I say he merely clarified first century teachings. The Holy Eucharists was ALWAYS believed and understood as the REAL presence of Jesus Christ. Innocent did not institute anything new here. People were questioning things in 1215, Innocent made a public statement on it. End of story.

2. You say Constantine invented Romanism in the yr 330 AD by legalizing Christianity. I say there is no evidence that he instituted anything to change Catholicism. Clear thinking historians agree with me and not you.

3. You think the Bible just appeared out of thin air, and Christians immediately had a book to dictate Christianity. I say the Bible didn't appear until 400 ys into Christianity. ALL historians- clear thinking or not- agree with me and not you.

You offer nothing to rebut this. All you say is "Romanist propaganda lies". Lol. You are not a Christian because you're too ignorant and not concerned with truth. A follower of the Christ HAS to be interested in truth. You, Ol G and Confrint and other self proclaimed pastors are not interested in truth....Catholics are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 22 hr Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Thu pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Thu PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••