Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 18,377)

Showing posts 367,521 - 367,540 of529,698
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LTM

Garson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That is beautiful.
thank you clay, if you saw this boy he shines. God gave us a miracles , and we see it every day.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
The Predatory Pedophile Priests are the ones shaming the Catholics ... NOT those telling the truth about them. period.
HaireticBarber wrote:
<quoted text>----------
And this is your mission? To hide behind a computer and attack the Catholic Church. Not even the priests, but good people that go to church and try to live right.Yes, that is really doing something about the problem.You are like that ghost that slimes people.
The Roman Catholic church is not a part of not does it represent the small "c" catholic (universal) CHRISTIAN church. Please be sure you understand the difference.

YOUR QUOTE, "Not even the priests, but good people that go to church and try to live right." END QUOTE.

Psalms 14:3, "They have all turned aside, They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one."

Psalms 53:3, "Every one of them has turned aside; They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one."

Romans 3:10-12, 10 "As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; 11 There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God. 12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one."

Ecclesiastes 7:20, "For there is not a just man on earth who does good And does not sin."

HereticBarber, after reading the Bible, how many of these church going Roman Catholics are "good" and "trying to live right"?

Rome collects money from you and uses your money to protect their priests from persecution for performing acts of homosexual perversion on your sons. The next time you put money in the offering plate think of where it goes and who it protects. Maybe you will wise up and leave behind the most perverse church in the history of the world.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
He's suffering from a severe case of schadenfreude
<quoted text>
The pain and trauma of the victim? If you are so concerned with the pain and trauma of the victim quit providing the sodomite homosexual perverts with the funds to defend their acts.
<quoted text>
Let me see, you must be what, 12? If you are a Roman Catholic and give money to your cult you are supporting the sodomite homosexual perverts.
<quoted text>
What are you, meat head?
-
-
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you? How come you never state what religion you subscribe to?
is it because you'll look like an idiot because we can prove your founder is some dude, who opened up a converted store into a church; opened up the bible and declared himself Pope and prophet, and began to teach as a self proclaimed authority!!! lol lol.
You all are alike. Y
ou come from man made cults.
It doesn't matter if you now boast 50,000 members.
Your origin is only a couple hundred yrs ago and began with a man.
-
-
The origin of the Catholic Church as far as *practice* goes, was WAAAY before Christ, as your practices are of Pagan Origin.

As far as the *Roman Catholicism* goes ... It only goes back to Constantine. It does not go back to Christ.

Christ would NEVER sanction a church that murders and tortures those who do not convert. Nor would He continue to bless a church that allows its clergy to prey on children - for that was what the Pagans did. They sacrificed their children to Molech - they burned them in the fire!(not to mention the sexual orgies with the Priests of Molech..)
http://niv.scripturetext.com/leviticus/18.htm

Leviticus 18:

21 ďĎDo not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.
LTM

Garson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>I would think very few people die and go straight to Heaven. Most of us would need to go through a purification process, since "nothing unclean shall enter Heaven".
Anyway, the Catholic Church DOES have authority. We irrefutably can trace our lineage to the upper room on Pentecost. The Apostles had authority and passed it on to those they ordained.
Clay, every person who recieves Christ as Lord and Savior, Can trace their lineage to the upper room on the day of Pentecost.
God is not respecter of people, it is the Holy Spirit who gives life to our dead spirit and brings us into the family of God.
We become one in Gods family by the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Washed and covered in the same blood of Christ. We all became part of a Holy Priesthood, and Jesus is the High Priest.
When we recieve Christ as Lord and Savior we pass from death into life with Christ. We Spiritual, leave this earthy kingdom and enter into God's Heavenly Kingdom.
We are no longer slaves to sin, our desire is to please God, if we do sin if we confess our sins God is willing and able to forgive us our sins.
There is a purging of the soul Clay, when we are baptised with the Holy Ghost and fire that John the Baptist talked about which can only come from Almighty God who is a ever consuming fire.
While we are alive he is purging us daily, with fire that does not burn consume us.
The 23rd Psalm, "though I pass through the valley of death, thou art with me. " We are passing through the valley of death daily Clay, this world is dying satan is its god, he is called the god of the dead, our God; Almighty God is the God of the Living, He is with us leading us through the valley of death guiding us home.
God is love uncompared to anything we can wrap our minds around.
I pray God's Blessing fall on you today Clay a 100 fold.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The pain and trauma of the victim? If you are so concerned with the pain and trauma of the victim quit providing the sodomite homosexual perverts with the funds to defend their acts.
<quoted text>
Let me see, you must be what, 12? If you are a Roman Catholic and give money to your cult you are supporting the sodomite homosexual perverts.
<quoted text>
What are you, meat head?
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you? How come you never state what religion you subscribe to?
is it because you'll look like an idiot because we can prove your founder is some dude, who opened up a converted store into a church; opened up the bible and declared himself Pope and prophet, and began to teach as a self proclaimed authority!!! lol lol.
You all are alike. Y
ou come from man made cults.
It doesn't matter if you now boast 50,000 members.
Your origin is only a couple hundred yrs ago and began with a man.
What am I? I am a born again believer. A Christian. What is a Christian you ask?

A true Christian is a person who has put faith and trust in the person and work of Jesus Christ, including His death on the cross as payment for sins and His resurrection on the third day.

John 1:12, "Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.Ē

The mark of a true Christian is love for others and obedience to Godís Word. A true Christian is a child of God, a part of Godís true family, and one who has been given new life in Jesus Christ.

II Corinthians 5:17, "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"

YOUR QUOTE, "How come you never state what religion you subscribe to? is it because you'll look like an idiot because we can prove your founder is some dude, who opened up a converted store into a church; opened up the bible and declared himself Pope and prophet, and began to teach as a self proclaimed authority!!! lol lol." END QUOTE.

My founder is some dude and this dude's name is Jesus Christ. You can call Him an idiot if you like but one day you will give an account of your words.

YOUR QUOTE, "It doesn't matter if you now boast 50,000 members.
Your origin is only a couple hundred yrs ago and began with a man." END QUOTE.

Our membership is substantially more than 50,000. Actually the origin goes back to a place called Calvary and it did begin with a man. The man Christ Jesus.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
The Predatory Pedophile Priests are the ones shaming the Catholics ... NOT those telling the truth about them. period.
<quoted text>
The Roman Catholic church is not a part of not does it represent the small "c" catholic (universal) CHRISTIAN church. Please be sure you understand the difference.
YOUR QUOTE, "Not even the priests, but good people that go to church and try to live right." END QUOTE.
Psalms 14:3, "They have all turned aside, They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one."
Psalms 53:3, "Every one of them has turned aside; They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one."
Romans 3:10-12, 10 "As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; 11 There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God. 12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one."
Ecclesiastes 7:20, "For there is not a just man on earth who does good And does not sin."
HereticBarber, after reading the Bible, how many of these church going Roman Catholics are "good" and "trying to live right"?
Rome collects money from you and uses your money to protect their priests from persecution for performing acts of homosexual perversion on your sons. The next time you put money in the offering plate think of where it goes and who it protects. Maybe you will wise up and leave behind the most perverse church in the history of the world.
JG what makes you think you have the exclusive knowledge of what the Bible says?That initself is curious. But when you take into account all the many many Holy Spirit filled people who over the centuries have read the Bible different than you, it is, in fact, mind boggling.Then lets take it a step further. Because millions of people do not read the Bible like you, you condemn all of them.Read the Bible as you will. That is none of my business. But am to believe your reading instead of the many filled with the Spirit who have preceded you.You have even strayed from your founders. You have protested the Protestants. So the Presbyterians, the ethodists, the Lutherans, all of them are wrong but you are right? Because you have the Holy Spirit. That makers no sense. Sorry ach Camacho, no sale.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What are you, meat head?
<quoted text>
What am I? I am a born again believer. A Christian. What is a Christian you ask?
A true Christian is a person who has put faith and trust in the person and work of Jesus Christ, including His death on the cross as payment for sins and His resurrection on the third day.
John 1:12, "Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.Ē
The mark of a true Christian is love for others and obedience to Godís Word. A true Christian is a child of God, a part of Godís true family, and one who has been given new life in Jesus Christ.
II Corinthians 5:17, "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"
YOUR QUOTE, "How come you never state what religion you subscribe to? is it because you'll look like an idiot because we can prove your founder is some dude, who opened up a converted store into a church; opened up the bible and declared himself Pope and prophet, and began to teach as a self proclaimed authority!!! lol lol." END QUOTE.
My founder is some dude and this dude's name is Jesus Christ. You can call Him an idiot if you like but one day you will give an account of your words.
Our membership is substantially more than 50,000. Actually the origin goes back to a place called Calvary and it did begin with a man. The man Christ Jesus.
Honcho, do you go to church or do you just sit hopme and propclaim what the Bible says like the Delphi Oracle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am posting this who scripture guest.
1 Corinthians 5 >>
New International Version 1984
----------
Expel the Immoral Brother!
1It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that does not occur even among pagans: A man has his fatherís wife. 2And you are proud! Shouldnít you rather have been filled with grief and have put out of your fellowship the man who did this? 3Even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. And I have already passed judgment on the one who did this, just as if I were present. 4When you are assembled in the name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful naturea may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord.
6Your boasting is not good. Donít you know that a little yeast works through the whole batch of dough? 7Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeastóas you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. 8Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of malice and wickedness, but with bread without yeast, the bread of sincerity and truth.
9I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral peopleó 10not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.
12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13God will judge those outside.ďExpel the wicked man from among you.Ēb
----------
The early church had a very elaborate system for setting sinners outside the church, putting them in 4 separate groups and gradually letting them earn their way back into the Church.It was always done with Christian compassion and love and with a sincere desire not to condemn but to help them. The period of reformation however could be quite long-in some cases 2-3 years.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
The pot calling the kettle black! Wow! You lie so much the truth would be a foreign language for you.
When I accuse someone of lying, I'll cite the specifics. Can you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What are you, meat head?
<quoted text>
----------

You said: "Our membership is substantially more than 50,000. Actually the origin goes back to a place called Calvary and it did begin with a man. The man Christ Jesus."

Peter Pan Theology. Look,You do not have to make up a history that is not there. It should be enough to say you follow Christ. can respect that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
The origin of the Catholic Church as far as *practice* goes, was WAAAY before Christ, as your practices are of Pagan Origin.
As far as the *Roman Catholicism* goes ... It only goes back to Constantine. It does not go back to Christ.
Christ would NEVER sanction a church that murders and tortures those who do not convert. Nor would He continue to bless a church that allows its clergy to prey on children - for that was what the Pagans did. They sacrificed their children to Molech - they burned them in the fire!(not to mention the sexual orgies with the Priests of Molech..)
<quoted text>
Is there somewhere where your Christianity and spiritual knowledge of the Bible comes into your posts?
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Joseph Ratzinger the cover-up artist. This perverted low life who covered up the sexual abuse of little boys. That Joseph Ratzinger. This is your pope benedict XVI.
This man represents the Roman Catholic church to a "T". Apparently you are proud of this pervert and therefore you probably are the same type pervert. May you and he go to hell tonight. Right now in fact.
I have never seen or heard this amount of hate coming from any protestant clergy. It's amazing to see the kind of people your protestant denomination ordains as deacons. What again is the name of your sect? It certainly can't be any protestant Christian denomination I've ever heard of.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack Chick is more credible than you or your popes. At least he tells the truth.
If crap was brains you could not let a fart.
What a fine example you set for your congregants. You must be deacon in the protestant "church of the Great Potty Mouth". Which nightclub do you get most of your followers from?
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Miriam wrote:
<quoted text>
These verses don't say the sanctification process will be complete at death. They refer to the Lord's coming.
Do you have a verse that refers to sanctification being complete at death?
Yes there is a verse about being judged at death but i can't find it right now.

Miriam, try to remember it's not our righteousness that makes us clean but the righteousness that comes by Jesus Christ that fills us;

Phil 1:11
May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation--the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ--for this will bring much glory and praise to God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen or heard this amount of hate coming from any protestant clergy. It's amazing to see the kind of people your protestant denomination ordains as deacons. What again is the name of your sect? It certainly can't be any protestant Christian denomination I've ever heard of.
I think JG'sect is the KGB division of the Born Agains.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vatican said the number of bishops in the world increased from 5,065 to 5,104; the number of priests went from 410,593 to 412,236, increasing everywhere except Europe.
412,236 x 4%= 16,490 priests.
These 16,490 are really busy doing "you know what" to "you know who"...that is why your "church" is bleeding through the nose paying cash for their pedophile cadre's devotion to their perversion....
One (1) would be way yonder too many!!!!!
Why would the opinion of a serial adulterer carry any weight with a Christian? Rhetorical question as I'm not interested in your response. You've become irrelevant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

You would think that th entire Bible is an antiCatholic Manifesto.It seems that this is all that these people draw from it.Curious that if it is an antiCatholic manifesto the Catholics chose the books to include.
LTM

Garson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What are you, meat head?
<quoted text>
Amen. Thank you God for your son Jesus and for your truth in us.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Hey! Someone's reporting me, got this message;

"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."

Like when have i ever posted profanity or anything inappropiate or been impolite!

Prove it:)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
When I accuse someone of lying, I'll cite the specifics. Can you?
You never have YET -- when do you plan to start?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 367,521 - 367,540 of529,698
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••