The Continuing Harassment of Bishop Rayappu Joseph and his Roman...

Jun 11, 2012 Full story: Salem-News.com 51

Salem-News.com is the premiere Independent Online Newsgroup in the United States.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#45 Jun 20, 2012
Only 20% of the people born to Portugese, Dutch, British, Arabic, Malay and Mongolians.

All these 'Half' people are in the Top Rank of Forces and Top Post in the Politics.
Sajeewi

Australia

#46 Jun 21, 2012
RohanX wrote:
Only 20% of the people born to Portugese, Dutch, British, Arabic, Malay and Mongolians.
All these 'Half' people are in the Top Rank of Forces and Top Post in the Politics.
As explains in many occasions, can anyone get pregnent by anal sex, the answer would be until I seen Tamils, I never thought this is possible.

It is obvious that Tamils looks like s***, act s***, write s***, talks s****, smell like s****, most importantly think they are s*** because they are s***!
Peon

Dubai, UAE

#47 Jun 21, 2012
aiyoh, dont talks about this Parippu Joseph. Really gay tamil boy loving Paedo. Or that is what Seyon told me from his own personal experience
SriLankan

Granze, Italy

#48 Jun 21, 2012
RohanX wrote:
100 % of ugly black skin demalu born to monkeys!! andawane Hanuma!
Oruvan

Sydney, Australia

#49 Jun 22, 2012
Tamil children are being RAPED by Rayappu Joseph.

Kadavule!!!!!!!

AIYAYIYO!!!!!!!!
Sajeewi

Australia

#50 Jun 22, 2012
Oruvan wrote:
Tamil children are being RAPED by Rayappu Joseph.
Kadavule!!!!!!!
AIYAYIYO!!!!!!!!
Truly? Andevane hanuma is deflowering lowcast karyar boys by the beach side house of god?

I thought he only delivering padili juce for the choir boys who are on their knees with the tongue stick out and ask them to swollow on Sunday.
Oruvan

Sydney, Australia

#51 Jun 22, 2012
Poor Tamil children being sodomised by Tamil Catholic bishops :(
Mannar Hindu

Croydon, UK

#52 Jul 2, 2012
How could you, TOPIX, allow these mentally deranged bigots to say in your space vulgar things?
Fraudulent Sitsabaiesan

Richmond Hill, Canada

#53 Jul 3, 2012
Sajeewi wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he only delivering padili juce for the choir boys who are on their knees with the tongue stick out and ask them to swollow on Sunday.
you have described the idiot, Soulja, to a T!!
Ass-Lankan

Markham, Canada

#54 Jul 4, 2012
Mannar Hindu wrote:
How could you, TOPIX, allow these mentally deranged bigots to say in your space vulgar things?
Chuinkalams are Parai Vesige putthas macchan. These ballas have no rules,they are ballas, Parai Vesi Ballas
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#55 Jul 8, 2012
Ass-Lankan wrote:
<quoted text>Chuinkalams are Parai Vesige putthas macchan. These ballas have no rules,they are ballas, Parai Vesi Ballas
this sure looks like the green eyed idiot demala the ship hop ponnaya. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 560,648
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 19 hr Mr Sir 8,723
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence Fri QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Dec 23 USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
More from around the web