Catholic agencies work to help Philippines typhoon victims

Dec 7, 2012 Full story: DFW Catholic 172

Manila, Philippines, Dec 7, 2012 / 02:00 am .- Catholic relief agencies are working to help the victims of Typhoon Bopha, the strongest storm to hit the Philippines this year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#165 Jan 6, 2013
I took a few days off and took my family skiing again. I see nothing has changed with our Guam based stooge.

Here is what I have just witnessed from him:

I note that he hangs his hat on three disgraced former Roman Catholics. He claims that if they are speaking ill of their former church then it must be true.

Okay. Let's agree that this is the case - all former ministers who speak out about the failings of their religion should be credible. That means we need to include Marcos Mataro, Abner Martizano Sr. and Agosto Ramos Cote. They are former INC ministers who spoke of unfathomable evil within their former cult. Are you amenadble to that?

#166 Jan 6, 2013
The INC likes to quote the Berkely/Reed study as evidence that they are formidable. I don't think any of us here have ever stated that the INC doesn't attract many followers. That doesn't mean that they are anything more than a large group of stooges.

Hitler attracted and still holds sway over millions too. Jim Jones was extremely popular as a religious cult leader. The Ayatollah Khameni has far more faithful than the INC. His radical following of Islam wants to eradicate Christianity. Muslims are the largest faith group in the world. Does that mean that their religion is the true one?
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#167 Jan 9, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that blood on our Ex-Navy´s, Mr. "true follower´s" hands!
I can imagine that it is very, very hard to have to live with a past that stained one´s hands with blood! And there is nothing which could wash it off - not even the attempt to point out the crimes of others!
Some things are better thought about before they will become irrevocable! There is nothing that can smother one´s inner voice of truth!
The continued futile effort to wash off the blood on one´s hands just shows the loudness of that inner voice!
Dog Behavior,

The hands of the Catholic papacy are stained with blood as proven by history!!! In a book of the Catholic Church entitled, The truth About the Inquisition, written by John A. O'Brien, Nihil Obstat by Thomas E. Dillon, Imprimatur by John F. Noll, on pages 47-48, this is stated:

"Church's Responsibility....The [Catholic] Church cannot escape responsibility for the use of torture nor for the burning of victims at the stake. The Church in the person of her pontiffs was responsible for the use of torture; this cruel practice was introduced by Innocent lV in 1252. The pontiff tries to defend the use of torture by classifying heretics with thieves and murderers; a mere comparison is his only argument. This law of Innocent lV was renewed and confirmed by Alexander lV on November 30, 1259, and by Clement lV on November 3, 1265."

"Neither can the [Catholic] Church escape responsibility for sending heretics to be burnt to death at the stake. The mere subterfuge of having the victim turned over to the secular arm cannot hide the fact that the popes repeatedly insisted under pain of excommunication and interdict upon rulers enforcing the death penalty against heretics.

"Inquisition - Predominantly Ecclesiastical .... Despite these well established facts, Count De Maistre tries to whitewash the Church and the popes even of complicity in the execution of heretics, saying:'All that is terrible and cruel about this tribunal, especially, the death penalty, was due to the State.'"

Through the testimony of history and of books of the Catholic Church, the papacy cannot escape responsibility for bringing about killings of those who did not follow them!!! Death was the punishment for those who refused to follow their doctrines!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#168 Jan 9, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
I took a few days off and took my family skiing again. I see nothing has changed with our Guam based stooge.
Here is what I have just witnessed from him:
I note that he hangs his hat on three disgraced former Roman Catholics. He claims that if they are speaking ill of their former church then it must be true.
Okay. Let's agree that this is the case - all former ministers who speak out about the failings of their religion should be credible. That means we need to include Marcos Mataro, Abner Martizano Sr. and Agosto Ramos Cote. They are former INC ministers who spoke of unfathomable evil within their former cult. Are you amenadble to that?
Base Typhoid,

None of the names that you mentioned is an Iglesia ni Cristo minister!!! Mere claims without proofs do not constitute truth!!! The statements made by ex-Catholic priests are true ones because they were indeed priests and their works are publicized and available in Catholic Book Stores!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#169 Jan 9, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
The INC likes to quote the Berkely/Reed study as evidence that they are formidable. I don't think any of us here have ever stated that the INC doesn't attract many followers. That doesn't mean that they are anything more than a large group of stooges.
Hitler attracted and still holds sway over millions too. Jim Jones was extremely popular as a religious cult leader. The Ayatollah Khameni has far more faithful than the INC. His radical following of Islam wants to eradicate Christianity. Muslims are the largest faith group in the world. Does that mean that their religion is the true one?
Base Typhoid,

The difference is the fact that the Iglesia ni Cristo and the last messenger of God are replete with biblical authentications!!! The expansion of the Church from east to west, and the return of the Iglesia ni Cristo to Rome, Greece, and Jerusalem are also biblically authenticated!!!

It is the Iglesia ni Cristo and no other:

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

Reference:(Father Smith Instructs Jackson, pp. 60-61)

A Protestant author says:

"...Christ predicted the founding of a new congregation or church, a Divine institution that should continue His work on earth. Matt. 16:18. This is the Church of Christ..."

Reference:[Pearlman, Myer. Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible, p.349. Springfield, Missouri, USA: Gospel Publishing House, 1937, 1981.]

A Mormon Church author says:
"He conferred authority in the Church; explained the importance of designating the organization by its proper name --the Church of Christ..."

Reference:[Talmage, James E. The Great Apostasy, p.12. Salt Lake City, Utah:Deseret Book Company, 1968.]

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Linnich, Germany

#170 Jan 9, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
The hands of the Catholic papacy are stained with blood as proven by history!!! In a book of the Catholic Church entitled, The truth About the Inquisition, written by John A. O'Brien, Nihil Obstat by Thomas E. Dillon, Imprimatur by John F. Noll, on pages 47-48, this is stated:
"Church's Responsibility....The [Catholic] Church cannot escape responsibility for the use of torture nor for the burning of victims at the stake. The Church in the person of her pontiffs was responsible for the use of torture; this cruel practice was introduced by Innocent lV in 1252. The pontiff tries to defend the use of torture by classifying heretics with thieves and murderers; a mere comparison is his only argument. This law of Innocent lV was renewed and confirmed by Alexander lV on November 30, 1259, and by Clement lV on November 3, 1265."
"Neither can the [Catholic] Church escape responsibility for sending heretics to be burnt to death at the stake. The mere subterfuge of having the victim turned over to the secular arm cannot hide the fact that the popes repeatedly insisted under pain of excommunication and interdict upon rulers enforcing the death penalty against heretics.
"Inquisition - Predominantly Ecclesiastical .... Despite these well established facts, Count De Maistre tries to whitewash the Church and the popes even of complicity in the execution of heretics, saying:'All that is terrible and cruel about this tribunal, especially, the death penalty, was due to the State.'"
Through the testimony of history and of books of the Catholic Church, the papacy cannot escape responsibility for bringing about killings of those who did not follow them!!! Death was the punishment for those who refused to follow their doctrines!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Look at your hands, "true follower" (of what???)- these stains are blood! No matter how you try to bend and conceal: it is blood!
And your continued attempts to wash it off with other people´s sins just shows your senses of guilt and helplessness!
Wake up!
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#171 Jan 9, 2013
"The expansion of the Church from east to west, and the return of the Iglesia ni Cristo to Rome, Greece, and Jerusalem are also biblically authenticated!!!"

Im literally laughing my ass off at that one! bwahahahahahahaha

#172 Jan 9, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Base Typhoid,
None of the names that you mentioned is an Iglesia ni Cristo minister!!! Mere claims without proofs do not constitute truth!!! The statements made by ex-Catholic priests are true ones because they were indeed priests and their works are publicized and available in Catholic Book Stores!!!
Improve your low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Okay...okay...let's play it your way. This will be just like when you asked me to provide the official American military history for the beginning of World War I. You asked and were humiliated that the truth destroyed your lies. So, let's go...

1)

At the 44 second mark, Cote displays his ordination certificate. Within the first few minutes are numerous photos of him with other ministers and the Manalo assclowns.

2)Abner Martizano, Sr. has numerous website links...here's one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch... shows former INC minister Marcos Mataro's murder coverage.

4) I know, I know, you don't like YouTube.com . Well, we all know that the INC loves the GMA network. So check this out...http://www.gmanetwork.co m/news/story/92186/news/nation /p1m-reward-offered-for-inform ation-on-tv-host-s-killers

No, there is plenty of evidence to show that they were ministers who spoke out about the evil ways of your cult. These are just a few. I recognize that you are forbidden from questioning authority but you choose to live in the dark then.

#173 Jan 9, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."
Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926
We've been over this. The original quote from that book reads, "...by the apostles is the church of Christ." The word 'church' is not capitalized. It is still available for purchase. The Pasugo version made it a proper noun just like they often do with 'far east. LOL!
A Mormon Church author says:
"He conferred authority in the Church; explained the importance of designating the organization by its proper name --the Church of Christ..."
Reference:[Talmage, James E. The Great Apostasy, p.12. Salt Lake City, Utah:Deseret Book Company, 1968.]
Improve your low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ROTFLMAO! All of those words and you close with a statement that agrees with me! LOL!

Mormonism has been around for a lot longer than the INC. You merely named your cult after them! The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints! We all know that Felix stole his ideas from them before fleeing prosecution for raping a minor in his congregation while his wife was pregnant!

Still, let's have some fun with the INC.

The INC denies that Jesus can be equal to God because he was flesh and blood. It funny that you believe Felix the Rapist and Adulterer to be an angel but he was flesh and blood. Angels are spirits devoid of flesh and blood, right? That is just another example of dismissing parts of the Bible that destroy the scam they perpetrate.

Only a cowardly cultist would insist that the Bible is always correct, except for when it destroys his cult's teachings.

Still, let's have some fun with what that cult publishes.

"Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you "-Pasugo (November 1973)

"The prophecy stated that God’s children shall come from the far east" -Pasugo (March 1975)

"Let us set this clear. We have never taught that any mention of the expression "far east" refers to the Philippines. We are aware of the vast area called "far east" - Pasugo (July 1997 p.5) http://catholicteachings1.blogspot.com/2012/0...

"In 1904, he joined the Methodist Episcopal Church, entered the Methodist seminary, and became a pastor for a while. Manalo left the Methodist church in 1913, and associated himself with atheist and agnostic peers."- 122nd Birth Anniversary of Ka Felix Manalo (National Historical Commission of the Philippines)

Atheist and agnostic peers? Did the INC just admit that Felix was peers with atheists and agnostics?

In the end, the INC preys on the uneducated and insecure - those too afraid to research the truth and question what they know cannot be. What does the Bible say about that?

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
aras

Doha, Qatar

#176 Nov 2, 2013
Felix Manalo is a RAPIST
aras

Doha, Qatar

#177 Nov 2, 2013
Ms. ROSITA TRILLANES, Basilla Santos.....Felix Manalo, Sugo from INC is man of low moral "un hombre de baja moral" said by Philippine Appellate Court
aras

Doha, Qatar

#178 Nov 2, 2013
how can felix manalo be the last messenge, this is from other blog... Rosita Manaolo accused the INC last messenger of rape...in defense of this Manalo filed a libel suit against rosita and won but rosita appeal this decision in the Court of Appeals and aquit rosita and in the court of appeal decision they write that manalo is a man of low moral....

Yes there are priest that are accused and convicted of being immoral, but these priest are humans unlike manalo, called Angel or the last messenger. The priest that are convicted they never returned to priesthood. But for the man of low moral who was accused of immorality maintained that he is the Last messenger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 542,811
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 20 hr Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 22 hr pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... 23 hr PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••