Catholic agencies work to help Philippines typhoon victims

Dec 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: DFW Catholic

Manila, Philippines, Dec 7, 2012 / 02:00 am .- Catholic relief agencies are working to help the victims of Typhoon Bopha, the strongest storm to hit the Philippines this year.

Comments
141 - 160 of 172 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Lol wrote:
Psalm 37:37
Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace."
Elias, just spread love, peace and unity, and you will reach the kingdom of God!
You need to be exorcist.
Lol,

Only Christ is blameless!!! And those He headed, the members of the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) because He purchased His body (Church) with His own blood:

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." [Col. 3:15, NKJV]

"And He is the head of the body, the church..." [Col. 1: 18, NKJV].

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20: 28, Lamsa Translation]

Hence, the true believers, His sheep, are only in one sheepfold or flock which is the Church of Christ. It is of this one religious organization that those who done the will of the Father and have obeyed Christ's words are members. Those who are not in this flock have not followed Christ and are not among His sheep and therefore could not be true believers. Christ has this words for them to ponder on:

"But you do not believe me, because you are not My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.[John 10: 26-28, NKJV]

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Ozzy wrote:
Who is really scared and feels threatened? It is the Iglesia ni Cristo. How do we know this? Because the Catholic and Protestant churches do not care or consider what other religions are doing. They do not preach about them in their sermons. They do not write propagandas agains them. They believe in a live and let live way of life but keep the doors open to welcome anyone who wants to join and follow them.
Iglesia ni Cristo? Just the opposite. They are so scared and threatened by other religions that they have to preach about them in their sermons. Scream, yell, and lie about those religions. They use magazines, tv, and what ever other means trying to put them down? They can not stand on their own.
Even the Seventh Day Adventists, JW, and Mormons dont do what Iglesia ni Cristo does. INC are cowards among themselves.
Ozzy,

Those who are scared can be identified easily!!! They resort to gossipmongerings and then sell their chapels with empty pews to the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! Why??? It is because their gossipmongerings do not work!!!

I am about to post the number of chapels which the Iglesia ni Cristo dedicated to God for the month of December 2012!!! 14 in all!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Elias, no matter how many INC CHURCHES there are; if you continue spreading hate, lies and lies...you are the spokesperson of the Devil not God.

Your religion will NOT SAVE YOU; it's what you do and preach.

You need to be exorcist.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

It is curious that our INC stooge clings to the writings of the following:

1) Malachi Martin - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malachi_Martin

Check out the site and see how the man was a disgraced former priest who couldn't control his sexual urges. Just like Felix the Audlterer!

2) Reynaldo Fajardo is an INC cult member. It seems obvious that he would not write anything that wasn't self serving.

3) Adrian Hastings - a defrocked former priest who couldn't control his sexual urges. He authored a fraudulent report of a massacre in Africa in order to enrich himself while serving as a priest! I can see why the INC applauds him.

Why is Abner Martizano, Sr. a former decades long INC minister not as credible?
dsb

Ampfing, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Lol wrote:
Elias, no matter how many INC CHURCHES there are; if you continue spreading hate, lies and lies...you are the spokesperson of the Devil not God.
You need to be exorcist.
The problem with him is, that this what he calls "religion" is everything but religion.
I do wish for him that the day may come he will understand.
Man forges his own destiny.
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Elias is a brainwashed puppet. Even if he were to have enlightenment, he would be too afraid to leave the INC club because he would be intimidated, harassed, gossiped, ridiculed, and so on..maybe even in fear of his life. He's also probably making a few bucks (him and whomever helps him with the garbage posted here)by posting this propaganda of hate and lies.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Lol wrote:
You need to be exorcist.
Lol,

The Iglesia ni Cristo never said that She is the Savior!!! She only says that She is the Church which will be saved by Christ because She is the only Church purchased by His blood:

"Take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you guardians, to feed the church of the Lord which he obtained with with his own blood." (Revised Standard Version)

What is the official name of the Church of the Lord??? And who is the Lord mentioned who redeemed or purchased the Church with His blood???

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom we have crucified, both Lord and Christ." (KJV)

The Lord is Christ Jesus. Hence, the Lord who owns the flock or Church is none other than our Lord Jesus Christ. And what is the name of the flock or Church which belongs to our Lord Christ? In Romans 16:16, Apostle Paul stated:

"Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you." (Ibid.)

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
It is curious that our INC stooge clings to the writings of the following:
1) Malachi Martin - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malachi_Martin
Check out the site and see how the man was a disgraced former priest who couldn't control his sexual urges. Just like Felix the Audlterer!
Base Typhoid,

These are the disgraced people in the Catholic Church, the criminal popes!!! History would attest that the Catholic Church had employed landgrabbing as a means to enrich the Vatican coffer:

"Pagan temples were either closed, transformed into Christian shrines or demolished. Their properties were summarily added to the Church's patrimony. The wealth of sundry religions was mercilessly expropriated, their clergy dismissed or persecuted, when not civilly or even physically obliterated. The transfer of political might made an easy transition into acquisitional power, the Roman Catholic Church set in earnest to promote a policy of swift appropriation of real estae, of highly renumerative governmental posts, and even of speculative monetary and commercial enterprises."

Reference:(The Vatican Billions, p.21)

The Roman Catholic Church is a landgrabber!!! It is no wonder why an ex-Roman Catholic priest, Adrian Hastings, has this to say against his religion:

"Church of sinners and of fools."
Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 126.)

"the power of the Church (Catholic) has been used in history to do the devil's work."

Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 127.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
2) Reynaldo Fajardo is an INC cult member. It seems obvious that he would not write anything that wasn't self serving.
Base Typhpod,

Atty. Reynaldo Fajardo is a Catholic professorial lecturer at a school for would-be priests, San Carlos Seminary!!! His damning statements made mention of fake currencies being circulated by the Vatican when doing charity:

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"

Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
3) Adrian Hastings - a defrocked former priest who couldn't control his sexual urges. He authored a fraudulent report of a massacre in Africa in order to enrich himself while serving as a priest! I can see why the INC applauds him.
Base Typhoid,
When popes and priests admit crimes of the Roman Catholic Church, these thing become very credible!!! A clear admission that the Catholic Church fornicated with kings is found in a history book entitled The Modern World, written by Francis S. Betten, S.J., on pages 89 and 344, this is stated:

"Papacy and empire were to stand side by side, each supreme in its own sphere, the emperor being ever ready to support with physical force the spiritual government of the pope and to defend all the interests of the Church of God on earth.

"...the Church created a special tribunal, the Papal or Universal Inquisition. The essential features of its method were fixed by a set of laws passed jointly by Pope Lucius lll and Emperor Barbarossa in 1184. The minor details had been added by 1230. Such spiritual courts of justice were established in localities most infected by erroneous teachings.... The state, too, considered heresy as a crime, because it undermined the foundations of public welfare. The penalties fixed by the secular laws for heresy was death by fire. This was never inflicted by the ecclesiastical judge."

A Jesuit priest, Francis S. Betten, alludes to the historical fact that the Pope and the Emperor once stood side by side. Both conspired to create a tribunal - the Inquisition - a court that tried those whom they called heretics, or people who objected to teachings of the Catholic Church. The civil government was the one that inflicted punishment in the behest of the Catholic Church.
The crimes of the Catholic Church was later admitted though it took hundreds of years to it:

...the Pope apologized for the Catholic Church's past mistakes?
On March 12, 2000, John Paul II, the present Pope of the Catholic Church made a historic feat when he asked forgiveness for the church's sins through the centuries. Speaking after the ceremony to the crowd in St. Peter's Basilica, he acknowledged the past misdeeds committed in the name of Catholicism:
"In calling for a Church-wide 'purification of memory', John Paul acknowledged the mistakes and cruelty imbedded in Church's history, including the Inquisition, the enforced conversions of the native peoples in Africa and Latin America, whose victims included Jews, Muslims, and members of the Eastern Orthodox church."

Reference:(Today, March 15, 2000.)
One of the errors of the Roman catholic Church is the creation of the Inquisition in the 13th century, through which anyone who refused to accept the Catholic Church's doctrines were tortured to death. The Pope's apology echoes what other Catholic authors such as John A. O'Brien had straightforwardly written several years ago:
"The Church cannot escape the responsibility for the use of torture nor for the burning of victims at the stake....we frankly acknowledge the responsibility of the popes in the use of torture and in the burning of thousands of heretics at the stake. Their sanctioning of such cruel and brutal measures is unquestionably one of the blackest stains on the record of the Holy Office and will remain to the end of time a cause of obloquy and shame upon the papacy."

Reference:(The Truth About the Inquisistion. pp. 47, 49.)

Such brutal measures perpetrated by the Catholic Church leaders of the past, and openly admitted by its present Pope, brings to mind the damning statements of Adrian Hastings that:

"the power of the Church (Catholic) has been used in history to do the devil's work."

Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 127.)

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Base Typhoid,

Adrian Hastings is not alone in his damning statements against the Roman Catholic Church!!! Others too did it like the Vatican herself:

...the Pope apologized for the Catholic Church's past mistakes?

On March 12, 2000, John Paul II, the present Pope of the Catholic Church made a historic feat when he asked forgiveness for the church's sins through the centuries. Speaking after the ceremony to the crowd in St. Peter's Basilica, he acknowledged the past misdeeds committed in the name of Catholicism:

"In calling for a Church-wide 'purification of memory', John Paul acknowledged the mistakes and cruelty imbedded in Church's history, including the Inquisition, the enforced conversions of the native peoples in Africa and Latin America, whose victims included Jews, Muslims, and members of the Eastern Orthodox church."

Reference:(Today, March 15, 2000.)

One of the errors of the Roman Catholic Church is the creation of the Inquisition in the 13th century, through which anyone who refused to accept the Catholic Church's doctrines were tortured to death. The Pope's apology echoes what other Catholic authors such as John A. O'Brien had straightforwardly written several years ago:
"The Church cannot escape the responsibility for the use of torture nor for the burning of victims at the stake....we frankly acknowledge the responsibility of the popes in the use of torture and in the burning of thousands of heretics at the stake. Their sanctioning of such cruel and brutal measures is unquestionably one of the blackest stains on the record of the Holy Office and will remain to the end of time a cause of obloquy and shame upon the papacy."

Reference:(The Truth About the Inquisistion. pp. 47, 49.)

Such brutal measures perpetrated by the Catholic Church leaders of the past, and openly admitted by its present Pope, brings to mind what our Lord Jesus Christ and His apostles forewarned concerning the cruel nature of false prophets who would emerge after their time and lead people astray:

"Beware of false prophets who, come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves." (Mt. 7:15, New King James Version)

"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you,..." (Mt. 24:9, Ibid.)

"For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock." (Acts 20:29, Ibid.)

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with him is, that this what he calls "religion" is everything but religion.
I do wish for him that the day may come he will understand.
Man forges his own destiny.
Dog Behavior,

God forges man's destiny!!! Man cannot do anything!!! Your idea is that of the low I.Q.!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
Elias is a brainwashed puppet. Even if he were to have enlightenment, he would be too afraid to leave the INC club because he would be intimidated, harassed, gossiped, ridiculed, and so on..maybe even in fear of his life. He's also probably making a few bucks (him and whomever helps him with the garbage posted here)by posting this propaganda of hate and lies.
Ozzy,

Here's how the Catholic Church makes money:

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"

Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

And what did any of that have to do with the quote you copied? NOTHING cuz you are a brainwashed INC puppet scared of your own!
dsb

Palling, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
And what did any of that have to do with the quote you copied? NOTHING cuz you are a brainwashed INC puppet scared of your own!
Hi Ozzy,

you are absolutely right!
But it is all understood after the following 2 aphorisms:

I think, therefore I am.(Rene Descartes)

I copy (failingly), therefore I am.(People from "Mizrach")

A fulfilling 2013 to you!
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

HA! You got that right, dsb! Happy New Year!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
Ozzy,

These quotes make the public to discern, re-align, and re-consider their beliefs and the result is as follows:

" ... the INC has been trabsformed into the most dynamic and powerful indigenous belief system in the Philippines. Growing at a phenomenal rate ... this upstart community of faith may have recently surpassed Islam as the nations's second largest religion.... Indeed the INC ... may be the most successful form of 'Indigenous Christianity emanating from the Third World in this century."

Reference:[ Reed, Robert R., ed. Patterns of Migration in Southeast Asia, Berkeley, CA: Centers for South and Southeast Asia Studies, 1990, pp. 154-155]

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ozzy,
you are absolutely right!
But it is all understood after the following 2 aphorisms:
I think, therefore I am.(Rene Descartes)
I copy (failingly), therefore I am.(People from "Mizrach")
A fulfilling 2013 to you!
Dog Behavior,

One of the Catholic twistings of the truth was their allegation that Apostle Peter was the first pope and that they were and are the successors of Peter:

'"Apostolicity, as defined by Leo Trese, "means simply that the Church which claims to be Christ's own must be able to prove its legitimate descent from the apostles, upon whom as a foundation Jesus established his Church."'

Reference:(The Faith Explained, p. 139)

The spurious Catholic religion claims that the "true successors of
the apostles" are the Popes of the Catholic Church who allegedly "are today's latest links in an unbroken chain which stretches back 1900 years." (Ibid.)

One of the things that we are to ascertain is whether the fisherman of Galilee (Peter) was elevated to such an overwhilming position in the Church. Is it true that Apostle Peter was the first Catholic Pope? Was he made the overall overseer of the Church of Christ? And as such, was there a handing down of "official prerogatives" made "to his successors from generation to generation"?

History tells us the following about Simon Peter:

"Our knowledge of the Papacy in the earliest days is very dim and uncertain. Peter, the fisherman of Galilee, who as tradtion relates, was crucified with his head downward about 66, is claimed by the advocates of the Papal system, but without a shadow of historical proof, as first Bishop of Rome."

Reference:(The World's Greatest Events, vol. II, p. 163)

Neither do archaeologists believe that Peter was ever present in Rome during the Apostolic age:

"But is should be carefully noted that there is absolutely no archaeological evidence so far, for the presence of Peter in Rome in the apostolic age (first century)..."

Reference:(Story of the Church, p. 20)

With these truths, it becomes impossible that Peter became Bishop of Rome and that he had the prerogative of primacy over the Church. If he had never been in Rome, how could he be the first Bishop of Rome?

All Catholics and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
HA! You got that right, dsb! Happy New Year!
Ozzy,

Lots of Catholics and Protestants do not have a happy new year!!! Members of these spurious religions were killing all over the wolrd including the Philippines and the United States during the holidays!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Düren, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzy,
Lots of Catholics and Protestants do not have a happy new year!!! Members of these spurious religions were killing all over the wolrd including the Philippines and the United States during the holidays!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Yes, that blood on our Ex-Navy´s, Mr. "true follower´s" hands!
I can imagine that it is very, very hard to have to live with a past that stained one´s hands with blood! And there is nothing which could wash it off - not even the attempt to point out the crimes of others!
Some things are better thought about before they will become irrevocable! There is nothing that can smother one´s inner voice of truth!
The continued futile effort to wash off the blood on one´s hands just shows the loudness of that inner voice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••