Catholic agencies work to help Philippines typhoon victims

Dec 7, 2012 Full story: DFW Catholic 172

Manila, Philippines, Dec 7, 2012 / 02:00 am .- Catholic relief agencies are working to help the victims of Typhoon Bopha, the strongest storm to hit the Philippines this year.

Full Story
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#125 Dec 17, 2012
Now Showing: "Vatican Barnyard Follies"

Cast of Characters: All Low I.Q. Catholics and Protestants

"On October 30, 1501, Burchard described a dinner in the apartment of Caesar in the Vatican at which fifty naked Roman harlots chased chestnuts that were scattered over the floor, while Pope Alexander (VI) and Lucrezia looked on with amusement."

Reference:(Reference:(Paul Williams, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Catholic Church But Were Afraid to Ask For Fear of Excommunication. New York: Doubleday, 1989, p.19)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Noli me Tangere

Manila, Philippines

#126 Dec 17, 2012
Ibarra,
You are indeed low in IQ!!! INC is the evil group founded by the RAPIST and ADULTERER follower of SATAN in the person of FELIX MANALO!!! If you really want to believe in him, then go to HELL and swim in the lake of FIRE! Just don't twist facts!!!
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Talo Na,
The historical evil group is the Catholic Church!!! For after being pampered by Emperor Constantine with gifts and threats, they acceded to his idea that Jesus Christ is truly God:
"The Council was called by Emperor Constantine by means of letters with accompanying gifts, but these letters also contain threats."
"Tinawag ang Konsilyong ito ng Emperador Constantino sa pamamagitan ng mga sulat na may kasamang regalo, ngunit mga sulat na naglalaman din ng pananakot."
Reference: Sevilla, Pedro C. Ang KABANALBANALANG ISANG TATLO: Ang Diyos ng mga Kristiyano, p. 107. Loyola School of Theology: Ateneo de Manila University Q.C., 1988.
False Christians in the Catholic Church can easily be bribed with gifts and at the expense of perverting the Scriptures and giving way to fabricated doctrines which are diametrically opposed to biblical tenets!!!
Improve your low I.Q.through learning and discerning!!! It may be bad for you image but good for your soul!!! Don't wallow in the morass of ignorance!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Noli me Tangere

Manila, Philippines

#127 Dec 17, 2012
Demon Ibarra,

Do you expect us to believe in what INCTV and NET25 project on TV??? Of course, you will only show what you want. It is what is called UNFAIR and BIASED BROADCASTING!!! If you really want us to believe you, an independent media company should provide the proof.
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzy,
It is already reported in the media that Catholics and Protestants were so unruly during relief operations!!! They can't just make an orderly distribution of the relief goods!!!
Relief operations of the Iglesia ni Cristo are always orderly!!! People behave and be they Catholics or Protestants!!! Just look at how we conduct relief operations in Agusan del Sur, Compostela Valley, and Davao Oriental!!!
Watch it in INCTV and NET 25 together with your priests and ministers!!! Perhaps their I.Q. could be improved by just watching!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#128 Dec 18, 2012
Noli me Tangere wrote:
Ibarra,
You are indeed low in IQ!!! INC is the evil group founded by the RAPIST and ADULTERER follower of SATAN in the person of FELIX MANALO!!! If you really want to believe in him, then go to HELL and swim in the lake of FIRE! Just don't twist facts!!!
<quoted text>
Talo Na,

It is not me who is twisting the facts!!! It is but the Catholic Church!!! Unknown to many in the Roman Catholic Church are damning conclusions of former priests who abandoned their vocation and religion!!! Adrian Hastings has this to say about the Catholic Church:

"Church of sinners and of fools."

Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 126.)

Sinners and fools are not admitted in heaven!!! You have to listen to your priest wheb he makes a warning about the problems that beset your cult!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#129 Dec 18, 2012
Noli me Tangere wrote:
Ibarra,
<quoted text>
Talo Na,

The true adulterers are the popes!!! Their sexual perversion are described in the following manner by historians:

"On October 30, 1501, Burchard described a dinner in the apartment of Caesar in the Vatican at which fifty naked Roman harlots chased chestnuts that were scattered over the floor, while Pope Alexander (VI) and Lucrezia looked on with amusement."

Reference:(Reference:(Paul Williams, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Catholic Church But Were Afraid to Ask For Fear of Excommunication. New York: Doubleday, 1989, p.19)

One of the devil's work was done by Pope Alexander VI of the Roman Catholic Church together with his lover, Lucrezia, when attending a dinner in the apartment of Caesar in the Vatican!!! Fifty naked Roman harlots chased chestnuts that were scattered all over the floor and the prosties were all naked Roman Catholics!!!

Yet, the pope who was amused while watching naked Roman Catholic prosties, was one of those who claimed that he is the Vicar of Christ:

"VICAR OF CHRIST. The Pope, visible head of the Church on earth, acting for and in the place of Christ. He possesses supreme ecclesiastical authority in the Catholic Church. This title for the Pope dates from at least the eight century and gradually replaced the former title,'Vicar of St. Peter.' Its biblical basis is Christ's commission of Peter to 'feed my lambs, feed my sheep'(John 21:15-17)."

Reference: The Modern Catholic Dictionary, page 561.

So, are popes "vicars of Christ"??? A BIG NO!!! What are they "vicars" of??? OF THE OLD SERPENT, SATAN!!!

Get out from the Roman Catholic Church!!! You have nothing to lose but the misbehavior, arrogance, and the un-Christian acts of the popes and priests!!!

Improve you low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#130 Dec 19, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Talo Na,
The true adulterers are the popes!!! Their sexual perversion are described in the following manner by historians:
One of the devil's work was done by Pope Alexander VI of the Roman Catholic Church together with his lover, Lucrezia, when attending a dinner in the apartment of Caesar in the Vatican!!! Fifty naked Roman harlots chased chestnuts that were scattered all over the floor and the prosties were all naked Roman Catholics!!!
Yet, the pope who was amused while watching naked Roman Catholic prosties, was one of those who claimed that he is the Vicar of Christ:
"VICAR OF CHRIST. The Pope, visible head of the Church on earth, acting for and in the place of Christ. He possesses supreme ecclesiastical authority in the Catholic Church. This title for the Pope dates from at least the eight century and gradually replaced the former title,'Vicar of St. Peter.' Its biblical basis is Christ's commission of Peter to 'feed my lambs, feed my sheep'(John 21:15-17)."
Reference: The Modern Catholic Dictionary, page 561.
So, are popes "vicars of Christ"??? A BIG NO!!! What are they "vicars" of??? OF THE OLD SERPENT, SATAN!!!
Get out from the Roman Catholic Church!!! You have nothing to lose but the misbehavior, arrogance, and the un-Christian acts of the popes and priests!!!
Improve you low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Elias, you're the one misbehaving, arrogant and un-christian for spreading lies and the work of Satan. God wants you to spread peace, love and unity, not hate and lies.

You need to be exorcised from Satan.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#131 Dec 19, 2012
Take some time to Google:
1) "Iglesia ni Cristo crimes"
2) "Felix Manalo rape"

You will see why cult stooges, like the one from Guam, hold fast to the ramblings of Adrian Hastings. Like Felix Manalo, Hastings couldn't control his sexual urges and used his ordained authority to prey on young women of their congregations. While Hastings was defrocked for his disobedience and shame, Felix fled with his mistress rather than face the charges of his Seventh Day Adventist leadership. It is no wonder why INC stooges hate the Mormon faith so much. Felix was driven out for being a rapist. He chose to have sex with a minor congregant while married to his pregnant wife! Adultery was a crime at the time he fled prosecution. I can see why his followers worship his tomb!
Noli me Tangere

Manila, Philippines

#132 Dec 19, 2012
Your comment please, Ibarra!!! Answer it directly!
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
1) "Iglesia ni Cristo crimes"
2) "Felix Manalo rape"
You will see why cult stooges, like the one from Guam, hold fast to the ramblings of Adrian Hastings. Like Felix Manalo, Hastings couldn't control his sexual urges and used his ordained authority to prey on young women of their congregations. While Hastings was defrocked for his disobedience and shame, Felix fled with his mistress rather than face the charges of his Seventh Day Adventist leadership. It is no wonder why INC stooges hate the Mormon faith so much. Felix was driven out for being a rapist. He chose to have sex with a minor congregant while married to his pregnant wife! Adultery was a crime at the time he fled prosecution. I can see why his followers worship his tomb!

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#133 Dec 21, 2012
When the INC chapel compound in Cotobato was attacked by the ASG, their leaders begged Americans to help. when one of them noticed one of my team wearing a crucifix, they figured they could count on us to dig them out of their depths. They claimed that it was the Christian thing to do but offered us money to eliminate their threats. is that what Jesus would have done?
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#134 Dec 23, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias, you're the one misbehaving, arrogant and un-christian for spreading lies and the work of Satan. God wants you to spread peace, love and unity, not hate and lies.
You need to be exorcised from Satan.
Lol,

There is no lie but a revisit of the Catholic Church's history:

"The venom and malice of that scheme was monumental. Formosus had been dead and buried for over eleven months. On Agiltruda's suggestion, Pope Stephen had the rotting corpse dug up, brought to the Lateran Palace, clothed in pontifical vestments, placed sitting on a papal throne, and then tried for capital crimes by Stephen and his cardinal and bishops. This was the famous Corpse Synod. Agiltruda had looked forward to it for a long time. This was why she came to the Lateran Palace with Marozia. This was why she was smiling and gay.

"Inside the synod, all went according to plan. Pope Stephen himself and a papal accuser cross-examined the rotting corpse (a trembling eighteen year-old deacon stood beside the corpse and answered for the voiceless Formosus). The conviction came when Pope Stephen, livid with fury, shouted:'Why did you usurp the See of the Apostles?' And the young deacon answered for the dead Formosus:'Because I was evil.' At that crucial confession, Cardinals Sergius, Benedict, Paschalis, Leo John, and the others rushed on the corpse, ripped the pontifical vestments from it, tore off the first three fingers of the right hand (Formosus, like every pope, gave the papal blessing with those three fingers), and then dragged the corpse from the hall.

"Marozia was there as the cardinals and clergy dragged the corpse out of the palace and along the streets. The shouts of the crowd, the smell of the putrefying flesh, the stones and the mud she and the others threw at the corpse did not let up at all. And then there was the dull splash as they threw the remains of Formosus into the River Tiber. Pope Stephen then sent the three torn fingers to Agiltruda, by the hand of Cardinal Sergius. This was Agiltruda's request. As the cardinal gave her these grisly trophies, he noticed the child by her side. Their eyes met. It was the first meeting between the two, but far from the last. She was then six, he thirty-six."

Reference: Malachi Martin, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Church, pp. 101-102)

Did you read that??? A matured Catholic pope (666 = VICARIVS FILII DEI) had his eye on a six years old child!!! She became his lover when he became a pope and without the benefit of marriage!!! Where was celibacy then???

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#135 Dec 23, 2012
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
You will see why cult stooges, like the one from Guam, hold fast to the ramblings of Adrian Hastings. Hastings couldn't control his sexual urges and used his ordained authority to prey on young women of their congregations. While Hastings was defrocked for his disobedience and shame like the Seventh Day Adventist leadership. It is no wonder why INC stooges hate the Mormon faith so much. Smith was almost killed for being a rapist. He chose to have sex with a minor congregant while married to his pregnant wife! Adultery was a crime at the time he fled prosecution. I can see why his followers worship his tomb!
Base Typhoid,

The crimes of the Catholic priests:

Reynaldo T, Fajardo, a Catholic and a former professorial lecturer at San carlos Seminary, had this to say, regarding graft and corruption in the Catholic Church:
"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).
"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"
Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

What a revelation! If we have chosen to make an exposÚ of this, through the unsolicited evidences from Catholics themselves, why should our Catholic friends accuse us as being antagonistic to them? The many exposÚs made by Roman Catholic priests themselves have led them to quit the priesthood and eventually their Church!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#136 Dec 23, 2012
Elias, you claim to have high IQ, granting that you have one, it's not working as you're spreading too much garbage...

Save yourself first, pray for sinners, then spread PEACE ON EARTH, THE LORD HAS COME,

and Elias definitely, you will reach the kingdom of God, unless if your god is Satan.

You need to be exorcist.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#137 Dec 23, 2012
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
When the INC chapel compound in Cotobato was attacked by the ASG, their leaders begged Americans to help. when one of them noticed one of my team wearing a crucifix, they figured they could count on us to dig them out of their depths. They claimed that it was the Christian thing to do but offered us money to eliminate their threats. is that what Jesus would have done?
Base Typhoid,

You are gossipmongering!!! No attack by ASG on any Iglesia ni Cristo chapel!!! They are respecting us because we are not the landgrabbers but the Catholic and Protestant cults:

"Thenceforward a new phase was initiated. The Church Triumphant began to vest herself with the raiment of the world. The state became her protector. With this came not only power, but also wealth. Accumulation of the latter was no longer regarded solely for the purpose of helping the poor. It became a visible testimony to her newly found status; a necessity which went with her prestige and mounting strength and power.

"Pagan temples were either closed, transformed into Christian shrines or demolished. Their properties were summarily added to the Church's patrimony. The wealth of sundry religions was mercilessly expropriated, their clergy dismissed or persecuted, when not civilly or even physically obliterated. The transfer of political might made an easy transition into acquisitional power, the Roman Catholic Church set in earnest to promote a policy of swift appropriation of real estae, of highly renumerative governmental posts, and even of speculative monetary and commercial enterprises."

Reference:(Avro Mnahattan. The Vatican Billions, p.21. Chino, California: Chick Publications, 1983.

The trend of the Catholic Church receiving power and fat concessions fron the state in return for cooperation continued throughout the remaining period of the Roman Empire. When the rampaging Germanic tribes slowly gobbled up the Western part of the empire in the fifth century, the Catholic Church looked frantically for a savior and found one in Clovis, King of the Franks.

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#138 Dec 23, 2012
Elias, God is love and stop spreading hatred and lies against the Catholic Church.

Your rampaging and gobbling talks are bringing happiness to the Demons and your soul is indeed lost to Satan..

You need to be exorcist.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#139 Dec 23, 2012
Lol wrote:
Elias, you claim to have high IQ, granting that you have one, it's not working as you're spreading too much garbage...
Save yourself first, pray for sinners, then spread PEACE ON EARTH, THE LORD HAS COME,
and Elias definitely, you will reach the kingdom of God, unless if your god is Satan.
You need to be exorcist.
Lol,

I am not writing what are posted below but others!!! It is about one of the Papacy's sexual prowlers according to history, Cardinal Segius, who later became a pope!!! He had his eye already on a six-year old child, Marozia, who later became his lover while having had the title of the scary number 666 VICARIVS FILII DEI):

"Marozia was there as the cardinals and clergy dragged the corpse out of the palace and along the streets. The shouts of the crowd, the smell of the putrefying flesh, the stones and the mud she and the others threw at the corpse did not let up at all. And then there was the dull splash as they threw the remains of Formosus into the River Tiber. Pope Stephen then sent the three torn fingers to Agiltruda, by the hand of Cardinal Sergius. This was Agiltruda's request. As the cardinal gave her these grisly trophies, he noticed the child by her side. Their eyes met. It was the first meeting between the two, but far from the last. She was then six, he thirty-six."

Reference: Malachi Martin, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Church, pp. 101-102)

And the other sexual prowlers are described below by a magazine:

Homosexuality In The Catholic Church

"...In one of the very few studies based on hard data -- 1,500 interviews between 1960 and 1985 -- Maryland psychologist Richard Sipe, a former priest, concludes that about 20 percent of 57,000 U.S. Catholic priests are homosexual and that half of these are sexually active. But since 1978, Sipe believes, the number of gay priests has increased significantly; other therapists think the figure today may be closer to 40 percent...."

Reference:(Newsweek, February 23, 1987, p. 44.)

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Lol

San Francisco, CA

#140 Dec 23, 2012
Elias, God is love and stop spreading the works of Satan.

Talking of "sexually active"..why bother?? Just pray them sinners and you for sure will reach the kingdom of God.

Joy to the world, the Lord has come. Peace on all mankind, sinner or saints.

You need to be exorcist.
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#141 Dec 25, 2012
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Base Typhoid,

Show the world that your story is true!!! Stop fabricating foolishness against the Muslims!!! It is the Catholics and Protestants who killed 20 school children in the United States plus some adults!!! Have shame!!!

Have Bellevue repair your crack brain!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#142 Dec 25, 2012
Lol wrote:
Elias, God is love and stop spreading hatred and lies against the Catholic Church.
Your rampaging and gobbling talks are bringing happiness to the Demons and your soul is indeed lost to Satan..
You need to be exorcist.
Lol,

The Demon and its spurious religions of Catholicism and Protestantism are scared of the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! It is because their lies are being negated!!! The Gospel are being spread all over the world by the only true Church of Christ!!! Our INCTV and NET 25 are operating 24/7 without let-up and exposing the false doctrines of the low I.Q.s!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#143 Dec 25, 2012
Psalm 37:37

Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace."

Elias, just spread love, peace and unity, and you will reach the kingdom of God!

You need to be exorcist.
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#144 Dec 26, 2012
Who is really scared and feels threatened? It is the Iglesia ni Cristo. How do we know this? Because the Catholic and Protestant churches do not care or consider what other religions are doing. They do not preach about them in their sermons. They do not write propagandas agains them. They believe in a live and let live way of life but keep the doors open to welcome anyone who wants to join and follow them.
Iglesia ni Cristo? Just the opposite. They are so scared and threatened by other religions that they have to preach about them in their sermons. Scream, yell, and lie about those religions. They use magazines, tv, and what ever other means trying to put them down? They can not stand on their own.
Even the Seventh Day Adventists, JW, and Mormons dont do what Iglesia ni Cristo does. INC are cowards among themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 548,226
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Mr SIr 8,506
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 7 hr Miss New Thing 3
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE