Catholic agencies work to help Philippines typhoon victims

Dec 7, 2012 Full story: DFW Catholic 172

Manila, Philippines, Dec 7, 2012 / 02:00 am .- Catholic relief agencies are working to help the victims of Typhoon Bopha, the strongest storm to hit the Philippines this year.

Full Story
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#105 Dec 14, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor is being American.
would you like to nominate the english?

153? right.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#106 Dec 14, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the danger of China. Old school hard liners are in control of the military and would like nothing better than to have China go back to it's old ways. They could give a rats azz about China and it's new capitalist system.
Don, mark my words...China is becoming a powderkeg....they are building a system of have and have-nots, without any safety nets....know how many institutions they have for the criminally insane?....Yeah, you feeling me now.....

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#107 Dec 14, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
would you like to nominate the english?
153? right.
LOLOL!!!! I don't know. Sometimes I think you have to be low IQ to be in this forum.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#108 Dec 14, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps a mistake, from a marketing perspective....especially for a country, who has now built it's wealth and citizen's survival on the success of factories that produce for export.....how significant, could these islands, really be?
just a pile of rocks that everyone seems ready to die for.

its principal of course.

chinas bully tactics have only one cure.

they should be starved economically. they are japans biggest customer , so some big sacrifices are in order if they want china to stop intimidating all of asia.

in my lifetime ive never seen a world at peace and dont expect to ever see it at this point.

its not mans nature to live in peace.

sometimes i think its better to be a lowly squatter on the beach and know absolutely nothing about whats happening in the world.

i may just throw this laptop and tv away. the world is going to do what it wants anyway and it doesnt seem so important to know what the outcome will be.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#109 Dec 14, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!!!! I don't know. Sometimes I think you have to be low IQ to be in this forum.
well, im just an average guy, but with a 153 iq i think BV should be off curing the worlds problems and not buzzing round here.

i find myself here most times out of boredom and its a hard habit to kick.

i mean... i got tons of shite to do right?:)
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#110 Dec 14, 2012
Noli me Tangere wrote:
I think IBARRA is not a single person! I think this is an evil INC group representing FELIX MANALO and SATAN!!!
Talo Na,

The historical evil group is the Catholic Church!!! For after being pampered by Emperor Constantine with gifts and threats, they acceded to his idea that Jesus Christ is truly God:

"The Council was called by Emperor Constantine by means of letters with accompanying gifts, but these letters also contain threats."

"Tinawag ang Konsilyong ito ng Emperador Constantino sa pamamagitan ng mga sulat na may kasamang regalo, ngunit mga sulat na naglalaman din ng pananakot."

Reference: Sevilla, Pedro C. Ang KABANALBANALANG ISANG TATLO: Ang Diyos ng mga Kristiyano, p. 107. Loyola School of Theology: Ateneo de Manila University Q.C., 1988.

False Christians in the Catholic Church can easily be bribed with gifts and at the expense of perverting the Scriptures and giving way to fabricated doctrines which are diametrically opposed to biblical tenets!!!

Improve your low I.Q.through learning and discerning!!! It may be bad for you image but good for your soul!!! Don't wallow in the morass of ignorance!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#111 Dec 14, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Don, mark my words...China is becoming a powderkeg....they are building a system of have and have-nots, without any safety nets....know how many institutions they have for the criminally insane?....Yeah, you feeling me now.....
Blue,

Europe was the powderkeg in both the First and Second World Wars because the low I.Q. Catholics and Protestants were killing each other including the Jews and the Muslims!!! Here's a good view of those who participated in slashing each others throat:

" ... In the north the Protestants were in control---Lutheran churches in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, the northern and central states of Germany; Calvinists or Reformed churches in Scotland, the Netherlands, Hesse, the Palatinate, and a few of the western German states. In the south the Catholics were in control---Spain, Italy, Austria, Bavaria, and elsewhere in southern Germany."

Reference:[Owen Chadwick, The Reformation, p.366]

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#112 Dec 14, 2012
Ozzy wrote:
No need for INC to be involved. Just like 9/11, all INC will be saved from death or even harm! Just wait for that claim to come on their TV or their Pasugo! bwahahaha
Ozzy,

It is already reported in the media that Catholics and Protestants were so unruly during relief operations!!! They can't just make an orderly distribution of the relief goods!!!

Relief operations of the Iglesia ni Cristo are always orderly!!! People behave and be they Catholics or Protestants!!! Just look at how we conduct relief operations in Agusan del Sur, Compostela Valley, and Davao Oriental!!!

Watch it in INCTV and NET 25 together with your priests and ministers!!! Perhaps their I.Q. could be improved by just watching!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#113 Dec 15, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
well, im just an average guy, but with a 153 iq i think BV should be off curing the worlds problems and not buzzing round here.
i find myself here most times out of boredom and its a hard habit to kick.
i mean... i got tons of shite to do right?:)
You only have one life and as mine draws to a close I am afraid all I want to do is selfishly enjoy myself. Most people here see wealth as the only measurement of success. Whether you believe me or not. I am sure you would believe my I.Q. is higher than Manny's but financially he is more successful than me. Life is a lottery enjoy the good bits and erase the bad. Terrible so many young kids in Connecticut had their life experiences cut short but it happens everywhere and life has to go on.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#114 Dec 15, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzy,
It is already reported in the media that Catholics and Protestants were so unruly during relief operations!!! They can't just make an orderly distribution of the relief goods!!!
Relief operations of the Iglesia ni Cristo are always orderly!!! People behave and be they Catholics or Protestants!!! Just look at how we conduct relief operations in Agusan del Sur, Compostela Valley, and Davao Oriental!!!
Watch it in INCTV and NET 25 together with your priests and ministers!!! Perhaps their I.Q. could be improved by just watching!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Go away!
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#115 Dec 15, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
You only have one life and as mine draws to a close I am afraid all I want to do is selfishly enjoy myself. Most people here see wealth as the only measurement of success. Whether you believe me or not. I am sure you would believe my I.Q. is higher than Manny's but financially he is more successful than me. Life is a lottery enjoy the good bits and erase the bad. Terrible so many young kids in Connecticut had their life experiences cut short but it happens everywhere and life has to go on.
cant discuss conneticut. cant even read the news, but from what ive seen its an American syndrome for the most part.

not sure why ... broken society? no family unit anymore? is it a result of too much of everything? me 1st society?

gun control isnt the answer.

face it. America is broken and cant be fixed.

Bedford, UK

#116 Dec 16, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
cant discuss conneticut. cant even read the news, but from what ive seen its an American syndrome for the most part.
not sure why ... broken society? no family unit anymore? is it a result of too much of everything? me 1st society?
gun control isnt the answer.
face it. America is broken and cant be fixed.
We often seem to disagree so here I go again. While I can understand American pride in their Constitution and history as an outsider I do partly blame gun control. When the Constitution was framed and gave every American the right to bear arms I am sure they didn't realise the fire power of today's weaponry. Limit ownership to a six shooter or rifle but not these automatic tools of war.

Bedford, UK

#117 Dec 16, 2012
Just an extra thought but one you might agree with. If the guy had lived no death sentence something I can't agree with. We have it wrong here as well in the UK. The majority of the public want it but politicians say no and wont give us a vote on it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#118 Dec 16, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
We often seem to disagree so here I go again. While I can understand American pride in their Constitution and history as an outsider I do partly blame gun control. When the Constitution was framed and gave every American the right to bear arms I am sure they didn't realise the fire power of today's weaponry. Limit ownership to a six shooter or rifle but not these automatic tools of war.
Understand, that many in this country act like anything signed by our founding fathers is gospel....much like every word and sentence in the Bible....Only problem with the freedom of being armed is...it was written into our constitution, back when settlers lived in the wilderness, and there were wild animals and aggressive indians......and no law enforcement....when times change, perhaps society's law need to adapt.....
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#119 Dec 16, 2012
"It is already reported in the media that Catholics and Protestants were so unruly during relief operations!!! They can't just make an orderly distribution of the relief goods!!!"

How do you know they were Catholics and Protestants? Did they have stickers like name tags? LOL!!!! And this is why people say you show hate. You dont even know if they were Hindu LOL!!!
heres kennyyyyyyyyyyyy y

Putatan, Philippines

#120 Dec 16, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Understand, that many in this country act like anything signed by our founding fathers is gospel....much like every word and sentence in the Bible....Only problem with the freedom of being armed is...it was written into our constitution, back when settlers lived in the wilderness, and there were wild animals and aggressive indians......and no law enforcement....when times change, perhaps society's law need to adapt.....
you have two chances of people agreeing to change the Constitution as far as guns go -Fcuk all and none.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#121 Dec 16, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Understand, that many in this country act like anything signed by our founding fathers is gospel....much like every word and sentence in the Bible....Only problem with the freedom of being armed is...it was written into our constitution, back when settlers lived in the wilderness, and there were wild animals and aggressive indians......and no law enforcement....when times change, perhaps society's law need to adapt.....
your last sentence has perfectly described America Today only its much more dangerous than a few wild animals and indians isnt it?

so why not be able to defend yourself against it?
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#122 Dec 16, 2012
Best view wrote:
Just an extra thought but one you might agree with. If the guy had lived no death sentence something I can't agree with. We have it wrong here as well in the UK. The majority of the public want it but politicians say no and wont give us a vote on it.
i more than agree. actually i could go further , but think it would be too palatable for you.

regarding weapons of war vs. 6 shooters, well my opinion is that if authorities or anybody is shooting at me i am entitled to shoot at them with the same advantages that they have.

i am not a subject.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#123 Dec 16, 2012
would "not" be too platable....
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#124 Dec 16, 2012
heres kennyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
you have two chances of people agreeing to change the Constitution as far as guns go -Fcuk all and none.
its pretty apparent that many US citizens dont wish to be recognized as US citizens these days.

were it not for the lack of available land it would be best for them to create their own fcuking country and right their own fcuking constitution.

so many pathetic people still clinging to the ideas of a utopian society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 574,201
Most Americans see combating climate change as ... 22 hr Ed_Reid 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Mon Jaimie 83,958
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Mon Cultastic 8,911
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 1 Lawrence Wolf 2,021
Saudi effort to promote open society abroad in ... Feb 23 jinxi 3
9 Historical Events That Occurred on Christmas Day Feb 21 cupcake 1
More from around the web