Catholic agencies work to help Philippines typhoon victims

Dec 7, 2012 Full story: DFW Catholic 172

Manila, Philippines, Dec 7, 2012 / 02:00 am .- Catholic relief agencies are working to help the victims of Typhoon Bopha, the strongest storm to hit the Philippines this year.

Full Story
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#82 Dec 13, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Only reason, it seems like Philippines has more killer storms, is because half their population lives too close to flood zones, and in huts built outta cardboard and tin.....a sad reality....
Blue,

Well, the match boxes of America did not also withstand the onslaught of the hurricanes!!! So, no one really could fight nature!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#83 Dec 13, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. It is difficult to find a Filipino with a mentality as high as a six year old LOL!!
Best View,

America and Europe are made up mostly of Catholics and Protestants!!! And they are of low I.Q. because they believe and teach things which they could not understand:

"The Trinity is a wonderful mystery. No one understands it. The most learned theologian, the holiest Pope, the greatest saint, all are mystified by it as a child of seven."

Reference:[Martin J. Scott, S.J., God and Myself, Nhil Obstat: Arthurus J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Imprimatur: Joannes Cardinalis Farley (P.J. Kenedy and Sons, 1917), pp. 118-119.]

All Catholics and Protestants must improve their low I.Q. including yourself!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Noli me Tangere

Manila, Philippines

#84 Dec 13, 2012
Another old quote!!!
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Best View,
America and Europe are made up mostly of Catholics and Protestants!!! And they are of low I.Q. because they believe and teach things which they could not understand:
"The Trinity is a wonderful mystery. No one understands it. The most learned theologian, the holiest Pope, the greatest saint, all are mystified by it as a child of seven."
Reference:[Martin J. Scott, S.J., God and Myself, Nhil Obstat: Arthurus J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Imprimatur: Joannes Cardinalis Farley (P.J. Kenedy and Sons, 1917), pp. 118-119.]
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Noli me Tangere

Manila, Philippines

#85 Dec 13, 2012
I think IBARRA is not a single person! I think this is an evil INC group representing FELIX MANALO and SATAN!!!

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#86 Dec 13, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Best View,
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
As I have no religion your stupid comments dont apply to me. It's a bit late in life for me to improve my I.Q. so I will have to be satisfied with a rating of 153. Of course I can still increase my knowledge but already I know ALL religions and cults like the INC are just organisations to control people. The bible has some true facts like the plagues but Jesus was just a con artist like your Felix Manalo
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#87 Dec 13, 2012
Garland wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenny is correct there are more killer storms in the Philippines than in the US. Storms cause greater damage and affect greater number of people than tornadoes do, because storms have wider area (hundreds of kilometers in diameter) and they last much much longer (days and weeks as compared to tornadoes that dissipate within seconds or minutes to a few hours). Damages brought about by any tornado will pale in comparison with that caused by storm Sandy. And what was its peak intensity? Category 2. All popular online weather websites rated storm Pablo(international name: Bopha) as CATEGORY 5 (winds of more then 251kph)! CNN weather, the night before Pablo made a landfall in Mindanao, reported that the super typhoon packed winds of 275kph with gustiness of 315kph! Makes me wonder how much damage would New York have suffered had storm Sandy was that strong..tsk, tsk....
what? sandy was 1000miles in diameter and did more than 70bil in damages in NY alone. not enough for you? sharks were swimming in the streets of suburban NY neighborhoods.
how many category 5 typhoons hit the philipins? its rare.
never mind.
ok for the sake of debating with the less informed YOU WIN.
now what are you doing to help your pinoy bros in their time of need?
posting bullshit? christ almighty, you dont even have helicopters to send in foods and water , but you want to fight the chinese?
pablo victims are starving in case you dont know while your gov says HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!
yes it is. US marines are on the way.
"proud to be filipino" but i have to ask WHY?
heres kennyyyyyyyyyyyy y

Putatan, Philippines

#88 Dec 13, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have no religion your stupid comments dont apply to me. It's a bit late in life for me to improve my I.Q. so I will have to be satisfied with a rating of 153. Of course I can still increase my knowledge but already I know ALL religions and cults like the INC are just organisations to control people. The bible has some true facts like the plagues but Jesus was just a con artist like your Felix Manalo
wow .153 -gotta the lowest ever recorded.lol

Bedford, UK

#89 Dec 13, 2012
heres kennyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
wow .153 -gotta the lowest ever recorded.lol
Still high enough to beat dumbazz Elias. LOL!!
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#90 Dec 13, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
uhhhh ok Einstein

Bedford, UK

#92 Dec 13, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
uhhhh ok Einstein
Much better looking than Einstein LOL!!
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#93 Dec 13, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Much better looking than Einstein LOL!!
as per Einstein? looks aint everything
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#95 Dec 14, 2012
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
How long before our Guam based punching bag writes about how American tax dollars are given to Philippine based Catholic charities? LOL!
When calamity strikes, Catholic charities are out there first. They don't seek attention as the INC media machine does. If you see an INC cultist giving a handout, rest assured there is a camera nearby. The next Pasugo edition will read, "INC is the ONLY religion to help those in need." Sad.
"Do unto others as you wish. For the Kingdom of God, separate from Christ and ignorant of the Holy Spirit shall be yours. Do not reconcile with those who follow the message of my Son for they shall be condemened to the fires of Hell."
from the Book of Felix 6:66
Base Gardiner,

This is Catholic charity in action:

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"
Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

Do you know the person who made the statement??? He is a professorial lecturer at the San Carlos Seminary in the Philippines, a school for priesthood!!!

Take notice that when Catholic charity is in action, the incumbent pope can be murdered within a few days after claiming that he is the "VICARIVS FILII DEI (Vicar of the Son of God)!!!

Real lias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#96 Dec 14, 2012
Noli me Tangere wrote:
I think IBARRA is not a single person! I think this is an evil INC group representing FELIX MANALO and SATAN!!!
Talo Na,

An ex-Roman Catholic priest, Adrian Hastings, has revealed already as to the identity of the evil group, and, in the following manner:

"the power of the Church (Catholic) has been used in history to do the devil's work."

Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 127.)

The former Catholic priest who abandoned both his vocation and church has this to say about the Catholic Church:

"Church of sinners and of fools." (Ibid., p. 126)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#97 Dec 14, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Talo Na,
An ex-Roman Catholic priest, Adrian Hastings, has revealed already as to the identity of the evil group, and, in the following manner:
"the power of the Church (Catholic) has been used in history to do the devil's work."
Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 127.)
The former Catholic priest who abandoned both his vocation and church has this to say about the Catholic Church:
"Church of sinners and of fools." (Ibid., p. 126)
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Upppsss, Elias, remember, you are not only spreading the work of sinners and of fools, but SATAN, who is your master. You need to be exorcised.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#98 Dec 14, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Upppsss, Elias, remember, you are not only spreading the work of sinners and of fools, but SATAN, who is your master. You need to be exorcised.
who asked you? why do you make everyones business your business?

cant you mind your own business w/o always running your 6lips to everyone when no one cares what you are saying?

you are so boring. dont you have a man to take care of there in san francisco?

guess not. maybe a girlfriend huh? go mind your own business 6lips flappin
lololololololololololololololo
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#99 Dec 14, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
who asked you? why do you make everyones business your business?
cant you mind your own business w/o always running your 6lips to everyone when no one cares what you are saying?
you are so boring. dont you have a man to take care of there in san francisco?
guess not. maybe a girlfriend huh? go mind your own business 6lips flappin
lololololololololololololololo
Lol, who ask you to read or answer my post??? This is a forum, Millionlips flopping !lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll

Bedford, UK

#100 Dec 14, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
as per Einstein? looks aint everything
Nor is being American.
Rane

Bangkok, Thailand

#101 Dec 14, 2012
The Beijing Times quoted an expert as saying that Thursday's flight is a part of efforts to make patrols near the islands routine. It suggested China will continue flights in Japanese air space over the islands.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said on Friday that his country has repeatedly protested flights by Japanese aircraft over the islands, which he says are inherently China's territory.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#102 Dec 14, 2012
Rane wrote:
The Beijing Times quoted an expert as saying that Thursday's flight is a part of efforts to make patrols near the islands routine. It suggested China will continue flights in Japanese air space over the islands.
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said on Friday that his country has repeatedly protested flights by Japanese aircraft over the islands, which he says are inherently China's territory.
Perhaps a mistake, from a marketing perspective....especially for a country, who has now built it's wealth and citizen's survival on the success of factories that produce for export.....how significant, could these islands, really be?

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#103 Dec 14, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps a mistake, from a marketing perspective....especially for a country, who has now built it's wealth and citizen's survival on the success of factories that produce for export.....how significant, could these islands, really be?
That's the danger of China. Old school hard liners are in control of the military and would like nothing better than to have China go back to it's old ways. They could give a rats azz about China and it's new capitalist system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min truth 548,705
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey 7 hr Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Mon Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE