Catholic agencies work to help Philippines typhoon victims

Dec 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: DFW Catholic

Manila, Philippines, Dec 7, 2012 / 02:00 am .- Catholic relief agencies are working to help the victims of Typhoon Bopha, the strongest storm to hit the Philippines this year.

Comments
41 - 60 of 172 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42 Dec 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF when you blame the Catholics for everything bad; and you believe entitlement is the best solution for poverty. Think smart as staying on a point-less point is pointless.
Show where i have prescribed that?...or STFU.....

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#43 Dec 12, 2012
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you mock your pinay wife? Why don't you tell her that exactly what you've said in here? OR Are you UNDER HER SKIRT that you won't be able to tell her that how stuck up man you are?Lol.
I used to think you were mentally retarded but now you have been exposed as a sexual pervert all I can say is I hope the police and men in white coats get you soon. LOL!!

Bedford, UK

#44 Dec 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're talking about the greediness and selfishness of your Filipino wife...shame shame shame shame!
So how much did it hurt your pocket ..if none, keep your mouth shut. Nobody is forcing you to give.
Typical you don't want to hear objections to the Philippine begging bowl. Let the Philippines beg, borrow or steal from the whole world, that way the politicians have more money for their concubines LOL!!

Bedford, UK

#45 Dec 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
my filipino wife agrees with BV because she isnt anything like you or crystal or the rest of your ignorant inbred halfwits who can only shout out your false pride in your failed country.
shes intelligent and articulate and she reads your posts with shame and disgust and says they are the ones holding this country in the mud and they dont even live here. they are the typical hypocrite filipinos who never help, but have the noisiest protests.
they are not happy and they love to share it with everyone.
hahahahahahahahahaha
i love my wife.
-----ditto------

Bedford, UK

#46 Dec 12, 2012
heres kennyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahhaha you really are a goofy guy - of course the US and are japan are prepared for these events ,they have two things the phils dont have -money and insurance .lol - is the US hit by 20 plus typhoons per year ??? its time someone slapped the silly out of you hehe ask your wife .
Wow Mr Super Intelligent so it all comes down to money. So you agree with me that the Filipinos wont lift a finger to help themselves except send their children to beg by the roadside. Plenty of lumber and scrap to rebuild their homes but that means working, much easier to stay in centres and wait for charity. You keep saying how well the Philippines is doing and I think it is progressing so what is the government doing with the money. I know you and your wife have a violent relationship but my wife and I never lay hands on each other except when we make love LOL!!

Bedford, UK

#47 Dec 12, 2012
Best view - i had to laugh my ass off when i saw reports after sandy hit - all those cars underwater -and they had 1 weeks notice that sandy would hit hard -guess they all had Insurance and wanted new cars huh ??? the Filipinos that got killed or lost everything in this typhoon are mostly subsistance farmers - no insurance there.
Don't get carried away and laugh at the Americans too loudly, you may need them to stop the Philippines becoming part of China. Hell if there was no Typhoon the bananas would have been shipped to China only to be rejected on quality.LOL!!
It isn't really part of the Philippines even Pinoy is giving Mindanao away. Those 50pesos spent on beers by the farmers should have been saved for "a rainy day" oops most apt.

Bedford, UK

#48 Dec 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. Did I insult your wife??? You're disgusting for believing in your hypocrisy. We Fil Ams here in the USA do not brag or talk too much about the charities we are doing.
The problem with you and BV, they insult those who want to help as if the help is hurting your pocket.
So don't insult the intelligence of your wife if you claim her to be intelligent.
I salute you for any voluntary/charity work you do. I trust you have a good reliable and honest co-ordinater (i.e. not a Filipino).
You are an embarrassment to Filipinos and are largely responsible for the anti-Filipino rhetoric on these threads. If anyone should shut their mouth methinks it is you.
heres kennyyyyyyyyyyyy y

Putatan, Philippines

#49 Dec 12, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get carried away and laugh at the Americans too loudly, you may need them to stop the Philippines becoming part of China. Hell if there was no Typhoon the bananas would have been shipped to China only to be rejected on quality.LOL!!
It isn't really part of the Philippines even Pinoy is giving Mindanao away. Those 50pesos spent on beers by the farmers should have been saved for "a rainy day" oops most apt.
try debating with a six year old your points may work on him/her -adults know better.

Bedford, UK

#50 Dec 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF when you blame the Catholics for everything bad; and you believe entitlement is the best solution for poverty. Think smart as staying on a point-less point is pointless.
It is nothing to do with the church, just God telling the Filipinos he is pissed off with them. The only real organisation in the Philippines is the termites. Just think termites smarter than "Lol".
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#51 Dec 12, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think you were mentally retarded but now you have been exposed as a sexual pervert all I can say is I hope the police and men in white coats get you soon. LOL!!
What a shame, typical baggage of a loser Bad View.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#52 Dec 12, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nothing to do with the church, just God telling the Filipinos he is pissed off with them. The only real organisation in the Philippines is the termites. Just think termites smarter than "Lol".
Whenever you open your mouth, baggages come out. What a shame. No need to talk hard to impress anybody, it shows how vicious you are.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#53 Dec 12, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
I salute you for any voluntary/charity work you do. I trust you have a good reliable and honest co-ordinater (i.e. not a Filipino).
You are an embarrassment to Filipinos and are largely responsible for the anti-Filipino rhetoric on these threads. If anyone should shut their mouth methinks it is you.
What's your problem?? I do not need your vicious comments. Shut your mouth if you can debate wisely. You're embarrasment to yourself always looking down at Filipinos?? Remember your wife is a Filipino and your son is now 50% with Filipino blood.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#54 Dec 12, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you too cynical about the Filipinos and making issue against them for spending 50 pesos on beers ...that's none of your business as you are not supporting them. Don't burden yourself of how they spend their money, it will make you crazy, real crazy.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#55 Dec 12, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical you don't want to hear objections to the Philippine begging bowl. Let the Philippines beg, borrow or steal from the whole world, that way the politicians have more money for their concubines LOL!!
Objections??? You should change your vicious attacks. As I said, that's not your problem. If you want to help, help but don't attack viciously those people who suffered from typhoon Pablo. You are double murdering the dead for blaming them. Who wants to be buried alive in the mud. If you don't like to help them,it's not your problem if people want to help them. So keep your mouth shut.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#56 Dec 12, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Show where i have prescribed that?...or STFU.....
lol ...another prescription of forgetfulness?

"Go Blue Forever
Since: Oct 12
[Early adopter]
United States

Visaya, are you saying, that the Catholic church has'nt had a hand, in the overpopulation, poverty and starvation in the Philippines?

It was your question that I answered.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#57 Dec 12, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
-----ditto------
Shameless !
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#58 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahhaha you really are a goofy guy - of course the US and are japan are prepared for these events ,they have two things the phils dont have -money and insurance .lol - is the US hit by 20 plus typhoons per year ??? its time someone slapped the silly out of you hehe ask your wife .
you need to study up a little bit kenny. youll see that the US has the worst most severe weather in the world with every type of catastrophe known.

is the US hit by 20 typhoons a year? no kenny. its hit by 100s of tornados though and sandy was the biggest typhoon (hurricane) ever recorded i think. 70bil damage alone in NY. the storm spanned from georgia to new england and as far inland as detroit. 1000 miles in diameter kenny.

your wrong. the filipins DOES HAVE MONEY. as per your growing economy posts there is ample cash to render assistance to these storm victims.

filipins sent a whopping generous $100,000 to FILIPINO VICTIMS ONLY in NY and it was mostly stolen by community leaders there. hahahahahahahahahaha

your arguments just dont hold water .

Bedford, UK

#59 Dec 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem?? I do not need your vicious comments. Shut your mouth if you can debate wisely. You're embarrasment to yourself always looking down at Filipinos?? Remember your wife is a Filipino and your son is now 50% with Filipino blood.
No connection between your senses and your brain, you always miss the point. YOU are the main reason for anti-Filipino comments on Topix. My wife is no longer Filipino she is British. She loves her family and some aspects of the Philippines but doesn't want to live there. Nothing wrong with Filipino blood it's the poor education that result in people like you "Lol".
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#60 Dec 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. Did I insult your wife??? You're disgusting for believing in your hypocrisy. We Fil Ams here in the USA do not brag or talk too much about the charities we are doing.
The problem with you and BV, they insult those who want to help as if the help is hurting your pocket.
So don't insult the intelligence of your wife if you claim her to be intelligent.
im sorry but that didnt make any sense at all.

Bedford, UK

#61 Dec 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you too cynical about the Filipinos and making issue against them for spending 50 pesos on beers ...that's none of your business as you are not supporting them. Don't burden yourself of how they spend their money, it will make you crazy, real crazy.
Let them piss their little money away but when god pisses on them they have no cash reserve. It becomes everyones business when they want supplies and have no cash. Unlike you I don't boast about my charities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 539,184
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes 2 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 28 Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Aug 28 ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Aug 27 Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••