Catholic agencies work to help Philippines typhoon victims

Dec 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: DFW Catholic

Manila, Philippines, Dec 7, 2012 / 02:00 am .- Catholic relief agencies are working to help the victims of Typhoon Bopha, the strongest storm to hit the Philippines this year.

Comments
21 - 40 of 172 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2013
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
A Vatican pope and his lover while doing charity!!!
Pope Alexander VI of the Roman Catholic Church together with his lover, Lucrezia, when attending a dinner in the apartment of Caesar in the Vatican, distributed chestnuts by scattering it all over the floor, to fifty naked Roman harlots!!! They chased these chestnuts that were scattered all over the floor and the prosties were all naked Roman Catholics!!!
"On October 30, 1501, Burchard described a dinner in the apartment of Caesar in the Vatican at which fifty naked Roman harlots chased chestnuts that were scattered over the floor, while Pope Alexander (VI) and Lucrezia looked on with amusement."
Reference:(Reference:(Paul Williams, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Catholic Church But Were Afraid to Ask For Fear of Excommunication. New York: Doubleday, 1989, p.19)
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Keep on spreading the words of the devil against the Catholics. You should be afraid of Satan sitting in your shoulders dictating his devilish works.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Base Gardiner,
For sure you don't know how to read!!! The charities involved are not from the Philippines but from the United States and which are Catholic chariries listed in the Combined Federal Campaign roster!!!
I work for Uncle Sam. You do not. I have partaken in this program for years. You have not. You guess, while I know.

The Charities involved in the CFC do not receive monetary assistance from our government. You are lying.
The leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in the Philippines are doing nothing!!! The Iglesia ni Cristo Aid For Humanity organization was already there even before the Catholic Church could announce theit grandstanding in public!!!
Watch Sister Snooky in INCTV and NET 25 hosting the program regarding Iglesia ni Cristo charities!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
I am quite certain that most charities don't seek attention for doing what they do. Your cult does. That is not very Christian-like.

Are you aware of how much military assistance the U.S. provides to the globe without seeking attention? USAID does even more without calling in the media. Charitable acts are incumbent upon intention. If you seek publicty, as the INC does, then you are not helping. Instead, you are investing in public relations. Sad.

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

No worries the UN is arranging for $65million to be sent I am sure the needy will get a million or two. The Phillipines are truly the kings of the begging bowl.
You expect to help countries with a one-off disaster but when a country knows it will be hit by typhoons every year it should be better prepared. America and Japan proved you cannot control nature but recovery is much quicker.
The Filipinos are greedy, selfish people who wont lift a finger to help anybody without asking what's in it for me.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Best view wrote:
No worries the UN is arranging for $65million to be sent I am sure the needy will get a million or two. The Phillipines are truly the kings of the begging bowl.
You expect to help countries with a one-off disaster but when a country knows it will be hit by typhoons every year it should be better prepared. America and Japan proved you cannot control nature but recovery is much quicker.
The Filipinos are greedy, selfish people who wont lift a finger to help anybody without asking what's in it for me.
And you're talking about the greediness and selfishness of your Filipino wife...shame shame shame shame!

So how much did it hurt your pocket ..if none, keep your mouth shut. Nobody is forcing you to give.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Best view wrote:
Why don't you mock your pinay wife? Why don't you tell her that exactly what you've said in here? OR Are you UNDER HER SKIRT that you won't be able to tell her that how stuck up man you are?Lol.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're talking about the greediness and selfishness of your Filipino wife...shame shame shame shame!
So how much did it hurt your pocket ..if none, keep your mouth shut. Nobody is forcing you to give.
my filipino wife agrees with BV because she isnt anything like you or crystal or the rest of your ignorant inbred halfwits who can only shout out your false pride in your failed country.

shes intelligent and articulate and she reads your posts with shame and disgust and says they are the ones holding this country in the mud and they dont even live here. they are the typical hypocrite filipinos who never help, but have the noisiest protests.

they are not happy and they love to share it with everyone.

hahahahahahahahahaha

i love my wife.
heres kennyyyyyyyyyyyy y

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Best view wrote:
Bwhahahahahhaha you really are a goofy guy - of course the US and are japan are prepared for these events ,they have two things the phils dont have -money and insurance .lol - is the US hit by 20 plus typhoons per year ??? its time someone slapped the silly out of you hehe ask your wife .
heres kennyyyyyyyyyyyy y

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Best view - i had to laugh my ass off when i saw reports after sandy hit - all those cars underwater -and they had 1 weeks notice that sandy would hit hard -guess they all had Insurance and wanted new cars huh ??? the Filipinos that got killed or lost everything in this typhoon are mostly subsistance farmers - no insurance there.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
my filipino wife agrees with BV because she isnt anything like you or crystal or the rest of your ignorant inbred halfwits who can only shout out your false pride in your failed country.
shes intelligent and articulate and she reads your posts with shame and disgust and says they are the ones holding this country in the mud and they dont even live here. they are the typical hypocrite filipinos who never help, but have the noisiest protests.
they are not happy and they love to share it with everyone.
hahahahahahahahahaha
i love my wife.
Excuse me. Did I insult your wife??? You're disgusting for believing in your hypocrisy. We Fil Ams here in the USA do not brag or talk too much about the charities we are doing.

The problem with you and BV, they insult those who want to help as if the help is hurting your pocket.

So don't insult the intelligence of your wife if you claim her to be intelligent.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

heres kennyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahhaha you really are a goofy guy - of course the US and are japan are prepared for these events ,they have two things the phils dont have -money and insurance .lol - is the US hit by 20 plus typhoons per year ??? its time someone slapped the silly out of you hehe ask your wife .
Very true - the Sandy victims have no electricity for almost a month and still some are crying for help. But then what can we expect from BV, AMC AND Don American but to condemn everything Filipino, yet they're married to Filipinas. Real hypocrites.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on spreading the words of the devil against the Catholics. You should be afraid of Satan sitting in your shoulders dictating his devilish works.
Visaya, are you saying, that the Catholic church has'nt had a hand, in the overpopulation, poverty and starvation in the Philippines?
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Visaya, are you saying, that the Catholic church has'nt had a hand, in the overpopulation, poverty and starvation in the Philippines?
What do you think? If true, why is it that there is a lot of starvation too in the USA, HOMELESSNESS, KILLINGS, DRUGS, UNEMPLOYMENT, ENTITLEMENT...

so not the Catholics' fault..lolllllllllllllllllllll llllll!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Visaya...this just in..PHILLIPINES FORUM...Got That?
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Oh boy, so you want "exclusiveness"...re member this is a FORUM that you can't be restricting anybody else..lol lol, grow up GB and don't show immaturity.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
And you feel gladness in your heart about people condemning the Philippines; but for all you know it's also happening in our country, the USA. It's called "hypocrisy"...lollll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll
Kris

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
just because she mentioned the U.S.A doesn't mean she's not talking about the Philippines, as she merely used the situation in the USA to illustrate her belief about the Catholic Church in the Philippines. just saying...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Kris wrote:
<quoted text>
just because she mentioned the U.S.A doesn't mean she's not talking about the Philippines, as she merely used the situation in the USA to illustrate her belief about the Catholic Church in the Philippines. just saying...
Stick around...It's her neverending mantra.....like a broken record....
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Stick around...It's her neverending mantra.....like a broken record....
And now I'm charged as a broken record for talking about the never ending mantra of GB of his joy of "entitlement" instead of "self sufficency".lllllllllllll olllllllllllllllllllllllllll you make my day GB...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

..entitlement?...WTF, are you saying now?....stay on point, if that's possible for you....
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
..entitlement?...WTF, are you saying now?....stay on point, if that's possible for you....
WTF when you blame the Catholics for everything bad; and you believe entitlement is the best solution for poverty. Think smart as staying on a point-less point is pointless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Oxbow 533,129
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 1 hr Tamules r TERRORISTS 2
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Hebrewsunite 8,183
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Jul 26 Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Jul 24 ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••