Pope stresses opposition to gay marriage citing family values

There are 3 comments on the Fox News story from Dec 21, 2012, titled Pope stresses opposition to gay marriage citing family values. In it, Fox News reports that:

The pope pressed his opposition to gay marriage Friday, denouncing what he described as people manipulating their God-given identities to suit their sexual choices -- and destroying the very "essence of the human creature" in the process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#150 Dec 29, 2012
unattractive wrote:
Honestly Congress needs to pass an ammendment that guarantees the right to marry any person, whether it be man or woman, a person may choose, and to all you biblethumping sh!ts that disagree, go back to f*cking your mother-wife and leave everyone else alone, any normal Christians who disagree with this can, instead, go f*ck a woodchipper. We all have the INALIENABLE (meaning you cannot take it away without violating the constitution.) Right to life, liberty, and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, if marriage to another of the same sex makes you happy, you should be aloud to do so.
As long as you are not allowed to do so. LOL!!

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#151 Dec 29, 2012
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Best view:
>Now I get why you are so miserable. Your partner is the wife and you are the ugly dyke LOL!<
We are NOT "miserable", and my WIFE loves me dearly.
Oh, and I would suggest that you look in a mirror.
Keep crying into your pillow LOL!!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#153 Dec 29, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you are not allowed to do so. LOL!!
Why would you laugh about harming someone else's family?

That sounds a bit irrational to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 585,798
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy 9,205
News Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood (Aug '12) 21 hr untilthelighttak ... 209
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 21 hr untilthelighttak ... 7
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 21 hr untilthelighttak ... 84,124
News Pope on free speech: What about turning the oth... Sat KristoFMYsagun 11
News Cuban bishop says news of papal visit brings 'h... May 1 the AWSOME Cowboy 1
More from around the web