22-Aug-13 - Pakistan Archbishop: Pope...

22-Aug-13 - Pakistan Archbishop: Pope Francis Is a Valuable Source of Inspiration

There are 1 comment on the Global Catholic Network EWTN story from Aug 22, 2013, titled 22-Aug-13 - Pakistan Archbishop: Pope Francis Is a Valuable Source of Inspiration. In it, Global Catholic Network EWTN reports that:

Seminar in Karachi Focuses on Social Transformation and Change By Junno Arocho Esteves KARACHI, August 22, 2013 - Archbishop Joseph Coutts of Karachi, President of the Episcopal Conference of Pakistan, called Pope's Francis' humility "a valuable source of inspiration" during a meeting with professionals, managers and political leaders in Pakistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Global Catholic Network EWTN.

mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Pakistan is a diverse society with various ethnic and religious minorities According to Western religious freedom and human rights monitoring groups, religious minorities in Pakistan are enjoying Government Support Like all Muslims of Pakistan enjoying - Freedom of performing Religious Ceremonies, Jobs on merit and other civic cultural benefits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 650,083
News WND Anti-Vaxxer Promotion Update 21 hr friend 3
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Sun make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
More from around the web