Pope's third book on Jesus reaffirms virgin birth

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield 67

Pope Benedict published the last part of his trilogy on the life of Jesus on Tuesday, delivering an early childhood narrative which strongly reaffirms the doctrine of the virgin birth as an "unequivocal" truth of faith.

Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#21 Nov 22, 2012

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22 Nov 22, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the best baby!!
LOL
PAUL SHYKORA Arts

Calgary, Canada

#23 Nov 22, 2012
..Vhaat???.......such ''fraudilent-FAKE-Names'',here ....Lier's....and.NOTH'n here is ...True....!!!...eh..
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#24 Nov 22, 2012
PAUL SHYKORA Arts wrote:
..Vhaat???.......such ''fraudilent-FAKE-Names'',here ....Lier's....and.NOTH'n here is ...True....!!!...eh..
Spoken like a true colligate!!!!
PAUL SHYKORA Arts

Calgary, Canada

#25 Nov 22, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true colligate!!!!
...a Coward..hIDING..HIDING..YoU..y ou...(_)..
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#26 Nov 22, 2012
PAUL SHYKORA Arts wrote:
<quoted text>...a Coward..hIDING..HIDING..YoU..y ou...(_)..
I will speak to you in a manner you can understand. Da doi doi do do flips. You given haven no lulu pips. MoisheLalala
PAUL SHYKORA Arts

Calgary, Canada

#27 Nov 22, 2012
PAUL SHYKORA Arts wrote:
<quoted text>...a Coward..hIDING..HIDING..YoU..y ou...(_)..
..amen...eh..

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#28 Nov 23, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
I will speak to you in a manner you can understand. Da doi doi do do flips. You given haven no lulu pips. MoisheLalala
LOL - Only way to handle this wack job :)
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#29 Nov 23, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>LOL - Only way to handle this wack job :)
He has to be insane my friend. The posts he puts up are mostly gibberish. It's amazing how he blindly follows whatever they say. He probably isn't a bad guy but they have him so closed minded.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#30 Nov 24, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
He has to be insane my friend. The posts he puts up are mostly gibberish. It's amazing how he blindly follows whatever they say. He probably isn't a bad guy but they have him so closed minded.
Actually, I understand "it's" not a real person at all.
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#31 Nov 24, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I understand "it's" not a real person at all.
You might be right baby!!!
Sherlayne

Andover, NJ

#32 Nov 25, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's programmed to be a professional PITA (pain-in-the-etc)

As you can tell, I'm a night owl but now I'm sleep so off to my wonderfully comfortable hospital bed I go. Even though almost every movement causes muscle pain, I'm still extremely grateful for all the wonderful people I have in my life - and now I even have YOU!!:)

Four and a half years ago I lost my younger sister to cervical cancer. So what I have I'll continue to accept, knowing there are far worse things. I insist on being happy, especially in my golden (a.k.a. RUSTY) years! Hugs & g'nite!
Sherlayne

Andover, NJ

#33 Nov 25, 2012
correction - now I'm "sleepy"
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#34 Nov 25, 2012
..Vhaat.???...A total LOSER...''ATTACKING'',AGAIN... .With fake ,phoney names' and such...and ,soooooooooooooo much ''dirty-mirrored''..HATRED,her e...eh
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#35 Nov 25, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's programmed to be a professional PITA (pain-in-the-etc)

As you can tell, I'm a night owl but now I'm sleep so off to my wonderfully comfortable hospital bed I go. Even though almost every movement causes muscle pain, I'm still extremely grateful for all the wonderful people I have in my life - and now I even have YOU!!:)

Four and a half years ago I lost my younger sister to cervical cancer. So what I have I'll continue to accept, knowing there are far worse things. I insist on being happy, especially in my golden (a.k.a. RUSTY) years! Hugs & g'nite!
You are freaking fantastic. If everyone could see you and hear you then no one would bitch about their life and we could stop feeling sorry for ourselves as a nation. You are one tough broad sister and you make me laugh everyday. Watching you navigate some of these pinheads is great amusement.
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#36 Nov 25, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..Vhaat.???...A total LOSER...''ATTACKING'',AGAIN... .With fake ,phoney names' and such...and ,soooooooooooooo much ''dirty-mirrored''..HATRED,her e...eh
Paul I am going to say something to you that I heard a wise man say years ago " me Chinese, me play joke, me put pee pee in your coke." that was from Lic Low the prosthetic leg maker. He was wise beyond his years. I hope that explains why I post the way I do.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#37 Nov 25, 2012
..NO ONE ''READ's YOU's fake-Posts..no ONE bELIEVE's.......... fake-Name..........you...NO ONE !!!...
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#38 Nov 25, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..NO ONE ''READ's YOU's fake-Posts..no ONE bELIEVE's.......... fake-Name..........you...NO ONE !!!...
Well said sir!! I love the way you use punctuation marks and upper and lower case letters to add to your gibberish ridden posts flavor. I truly never quite know what you mean when you reply but I always get a kick out of it. I presented some of your posts to Father James Porter and he seems to understand you. You guys would make a good team to fight rational thoughts and drink of the cup of fleas and such.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#39 Nov 25, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said sir!! I love the way you use punctuation marks and upper and lower case letters to add to your gibberish ridden posts flavor. I truly never quite know what you mean when you reply but I always get a kick out of it. I presented some of your posts to Father James Porter and he seems to understand you. You guys would make a good team to fight rational thoughts and drink of the cup of fleas and such.
oral, he fakes his "stuttering". I know that for a fact. He's not even a real person. If he were, I think someone would have consigned him to a rubber room a long time ago :)
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

#40 Nov 25, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>oral, he fakes his "stuttering". I know that for a fact. He's not even a real person. If he were, I think someone would have consigned him to a rubber room a long time ago :)
Thanks for the info Sherlayne!!! He or she must be a sad bag of bones. If it had to live in your shoes for a day it would never make it. I like to read your posts not just because you make me laugh but because you still can do it after all you have been through. That being said in the grand scheme of life this thing couldn't hold a candle to you baby. Keep questioning the absurd and ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr atemcowboy 559,296
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Married in 8,693
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 13 hr Cat74 11
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 15 hr kent 83,896
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Thu Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Thu Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
More from around the web