Pope's third book on Jesus reaffirms virgin birth

Nov 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield

Pope Benedict published the last part of his trilogy on the life of Jesus on Tuesday, delivering an early childhood narrative which strongly reaffirms the doctrine of the virgin birth as an "unequivocal" truth of faith.

Comments
1 - 20 of 67 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JEHOVAH IS GOD

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

How benevolent of the Pope to forgive the Jews for killing their promised Messiah sent from Almighty God Jehovah to deliver them from the burden of the Law.
Luke 24:19,20

The Pope has gone above the decision of God Almighty in that case, when it is God's written will that the Jews will forever be abandoned by Jehovah God for their disobedience to his direction.
Matthew 23:37-39

Unless each individual Jew accepts Jesus Christ as the only way to approach Almighty God Jehovah in pure worship or anyone who wants to worship the true God of the Bible, your worship is in vain.
John 14:6
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

The pope weilds so much power among catholics he could write a book affirming the real birth and life of the spagetti monster and catholics would believe.

The pope must laugh himself to bed everynight. Knowing he has 1 Billion people who will do anything he requests them to do.

HOLY SHITE!
nOgOd

Machesney Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

"If you believe in judgement day I have to seriously question your judgement."

Bill Maher

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Of course His Holiness would reaffirm this doctrine of the Catholic Church. How would anyone think he would do otherwise?

It does not matter whether the virgin birth is literally true and biologically provable. Catholics must affirm it is if they want to be members of this Church. That is why it is called doctrine.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Re-affirms Virgin Birth? And he knows this HOW?
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

JEHOVAH IS GOD wrote:
How benevolent of the Pope to forgive the Jews for killing their promised Messiah sent from Almighty God Jehovah to deliver them from the burden of the Law.
Luke 24:19,20
The Pope has gone above the decision of God Almighty in that case, when it is God's written will that the Jews will forever be abandoned by Jehovah God for their disobedience to his direction.
Matthew 23:37-39
Unless each individual Jew accepts Jesus Christ as the only way to approach Almighty God Jehovah in pure worship or anyone who wants to worship the true God of the Bible, your worship is in vain.
John 14:6
...NO....Shalom...
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sherlayne wrote:
Re-affirms Virgin Birth? And he knows this HOW?
He has a video tape of the event on beta. The lighting is bad but it looks like Mary and some angle that god sent. Thank the lord that he has the tape because who would ever swallow a crap story like that. An angel, yes an angel.

“The wicked are not smart”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

To the narrow-minded here:
I know you can understand but you have decided not to understand due to your pride, but here it goes anyway: GOD IS NOT LIMITED BY THE PHYSICAL LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE, OF WHICH HE IS THE AUTHOR.

"Naturally we may not ascribe to God anything nonsensical or irrational, or anything that contradicts his creation. But here we are not dealing with the irrational or contradictory, but precisely with the positive—with God’s creative power, embracing the whole of being. In that sense these two moments—the virgin birth and the real resurrection from the tomb—are the cornerstones of faith. If God does not also have power over matter, then he simply is not God. But he does have this power, and through the conception and resurrection of Jesus Christ he has ushered in a new creation." (p. 57)
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

You fool me not wrote:
To the narrow-minded here:
I know you can understand but you have decided not to understand due to your pride, but here it goes anyway: GOD IS NOT LIMITED BY THE PHYSICAL LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE, OF WHICH HE IS THE AUTHOR.

"Naturally we may not ascribe to God anything nonsensical or irrational, or anything that contradicts his creation. But here we are not dealing with the irrational or contradictory, but precisely with the positive—with God’s creative power, embracing the whole of being. In that sense these two moments—the virgin birth and the real resurrection from the tomb—are the cornerstones of faith. If God does not also have power over matter, then he simply is not God. But he does have this power, and through the conception and resurrection of Jesus Christ he has ushered in a new creation." (p. 57)
So out of 50000 religions in the world there is no way to prove that they are all created by man to control man. It is totally idiotic for this pedophile pope to claim he knows anything other than bullpoop. The only religious leader I have ever seen that I think is honest would be the Dali lama.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a video tape of the event on beta. The lighting is bad but it looks like Mary and some angle that god sent. Thank the lord that he has the tape because who would ever swallow a crap story like that. An angel, yes an angel.
I believe -- I do believe!!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
1,168 Billion catholics believe it, because they were indoctrinated from birth to believe it because mom and dad said so, wanting their children to be..........just like them!

So much for free thinking and personal conscience.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

correct..i always say;''wicket can't have holy ticket''..
law..hm..why i say necu=no..so often..how?
''your law is not my law''
yes
Why i say that?

Creator left everything front of us as law..Who is your Creator of Heaven and Earth?

Did last judgment day will come?

Think about that!!!
yes and no
necuuuuuuuu=no
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Why Micle say that?

Human civilization in this condition..not will exist if not ''mum and dad''..
others is fake..
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
they try make deference..because they fall..they will fall from that program too..

No we are not only one intelligence..humans is less then half in entire universe..

much moreeeeee

THIS PLANET IS ALIVE AS WELL OTHERS TOO..
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

truth wrote:
Why Micle say that?

Human civilization in this condition..not will exist if not ''mum and dad''..
others is fake..
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
they try make deference..because they fall..they will fall from that program too..

No we are not only one intelligence..humans is less then half in entire universe..

much moreeeeee

THIS PLANET IS ALIVE AS WELL OTHERS TOO..
Couldn't have been stated more clearly!!
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>I believe -- I do believe!!
You are the best baby!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

yes
but i am not going explain..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

truth wrote:
yes
but i am not going explain..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy
It needs no explanation, you made it perfectly clear to everyone what you meant. Snappy Johansen said the same thing you did back in 1906 at the Perth Welfare Office. Did you notice the two similarities as I did. We are talking Johansen over here, that's bigger than me, you and Gary Coleman's corpse. So no you don't need to give an explanation when your thoughts are so clear. Where is the justice for Joyce Dewitt's hair dresser? I ask this because that man has suffered through many setbacks in life that would cripple any mans ego to nothing. What were his words to me last time that I met him in a chevron restroom over on I86 you ask? Well,he said to me looking up. I hope that lowercase truth will always preach with the clarity she does. She can make even a glass of water seem simply, he said to me. So I didn't ask you how's Timmy the Gollywog doing?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

how much i give you trough time nobody say thanks
a ''nkh''=life

now my son and dauthers as you can see i am alive..as i am..
money=greed
i am not very interesting about your colops systems which others organize..for reorganization..you need someone pure mind..

yep

your computer not going help you..
no

others can used or ad..mind of themself..not integrate into your system or your diploma..
one chip..byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

why is like that..asked yourself
its very nice be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

we will find path..where..where others not will be..by
oral roberts

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

truth wrote:
why is like that..asked yourself
its very nice be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

we will find path..where..where others not will be..by
Sure squirrel that's the ticket.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Aquarius-WY 538,588
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... 21 hr Ponniah 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Crazy 8,273
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Tue christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••