Pope Names 2 Doctors of Church

Full story: ABC News
Pope Benedict XVI named two new "doctors" of the church Sunday, conferring one of the Catholic Church's highest honors on a 16th-century Spanish preacher and a 12th-century German mystic who wasn't even officially recognized as a saint until earlier this year. Full Story
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Why were doctars called felders in Russia?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Doctors?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Is that Felderbush?
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#4 Oct 7, 2012
4:57 pm, October 7, 201:
RE: Pope Names 2 Doctors of Church
..... My guess is that the doctors will have to obey the Pope and others of the hierarchy, that "doctors' orders" will be censored and kept secret, etc.
..... It is very unlikely that they would be permitted to do that, but the doctors should heal the church of whatever ails it, such as the refusal of members to obey only the teachings of Jesus, and to ignore all teachings by that belief system that were invented after Jesus had been crucified.
Bob Booo

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Halito wrote:
Doctors?
Pop order bidocter! Dr. Obamay n Mittch;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min marge 560,151
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 22 hr Jesus saves 8,717
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence Tue Jeff Brightone 1
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Tue USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Tue woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
More from around the web