Former Pope Benedict to take part in canonization ceremony-Vatican

Apr 26, 2014 Full story: Reuters 10

Emeritus Pope Benedict will attend the canonization Mass in St. Peter's Square on Sunday at which Pope Francis will proclaim the late Popes John XXIII and John Paul II saints of the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican said on Saturday.

Full Story

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2014
The vatican says...the vatican says...

I don't give a damn at anything they say.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#2 Apr 26, 2014
Sherlayne wrote:
The vatican says...the vatican says...
I don't give a damn at anything they say.
There are at this minute three threads on the Catholic board where you've put the lates or only post up, all in service to somethings you allegedly "don't give a damn about".

Can't imagine the frenzy we'll see when a topic you ARE concerned with appears.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 26, 2014
The ex-pontiff Benedict XVI will be there with Pope Francis. It's just another slap in the face to all the clergy abuse victims around the world.

Dan

Omaha, NE

#4 Apr 26, 2014
Estelle wrote:
The ex-pontiff Benedict XVI will be there with Pope Francis. It's just another slap in the face to all the clergy abuse victims around the world.
That took a very short time for all the Johnny One-Note posts to start.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 26, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
That took a very short time for all the Johnny One-Note posts to start.
You have no clue what a clergy abuse victim(s) go through so don't pretend you do.

Your too busy being this public relation man to one of the original crime family that is the Roman Catholic Church. So I'm not surprise you are a pro clergy Catholic Church supporter no matter what.
In other words, you rather have the Catholic Church do your thinking for you.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 26, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are at this minute three threads on the Catholic board where you've put the lates or only post up, all in service to somethings you allegedly "don't give a damn about".
Can't imagine the frenzy we'll see when a topic you ARE concerned with appears.
Or...when YOU are, O Gullible One. I'm a realist, you believe in fairytales. We are no different than dandelions - we grow, we bloom, then die. Or...we go to Dandelion Heaven.

Did you know that many millenia ago, the concept of heaven was based solely on the death of a loved one, so people could believe they'd be reunited with those who'd died.

Plus, humans think they'e so important that they MUST go on forever, while they're no more important than said dandelion. That thought is surely intolerable to Catholic egos, isn't it?
Dan

Omaha, NE

#7 Apr 26, 2014
Estelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what a clergy abuse victim(s) go through so don't pretend you do.
Your too busy being this public relation man to one of the original crime family that is the Roman Catholic Church. So I'm not surprise you are a pro clergy Catholic Church supporter no matter what.
In other words, you rather have the Catholic Church do your thinking for you.
Thanks for proving me out, Ms. One-Note.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#8 Apr 26, 2014
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Or...when YOU are, O Gullible One. I'm a realist, you believe in fairytales. We are no different than dandelions - we grow, we bloom, then die. Or...we go to Dandelion Heaven.
Did you know that many millenia ago, the concept of heaven was based solely on the death of a loved one, so people could believe they'd be reunited with those who'd died.
Plus, humans think they'e so important that they MUST go on forever, while they're no more important than said dandelion. That thought is surely intolerable to Catholic egos, isn't it?
I thought you "didn't give a damn" about what came out of the Vatican.

That's what you said.

Want me to show you your post?

Location hidden

#9 Apr 26, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving me out, Ms. One-Note.
That statement coming from you doesn't amount to much in other words no depth to it!

Your okay with Pope John Paul II becoming the next new saint.

Ex-Pope Benedict started the process of this Pope John Paul II on the road to sainthood. This tells me you defend the undefendable. Now a defender of sex abusers is soon to be a "saint".

Making John Paul II a saint is reckless and crass and it shows you just how out of touch and screwed up this evil repressive Roman Catholic Church is!
Dan

Omaha, NE

#10 Apr 26, 2014
Estelle wrote:
<quoted text>
That statement coming from you doesn't amount to much in other words no depth to it!
Your okay with Pope John Paul II becoming the next new saint.
Ex-Pope Benedict started the process of this Pope John Paul II on the road to sainthood. This tells me you defend the undefendable. Now a defender of sex abusers is soon to be a "saint".
Making John Paul II a saint is reckless and crass and it shows you just how out of touch and screwed up this evil repressive Roman Catholic Church is!
......and you keep on doing it.

Like Pavlov's dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 560,423
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 26 min Jesus saves 8,720
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence 5 hr QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Dec 23 USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
More from around the web