Will the Next Pope Support Uganda's '...

Will the Next Pope Support Uganda's 'Kill the Gays' Bill?

There are 86 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Will the Next Pope Support Uganda's 'Kill the Gays' Bill?. In it, EDGE reports that:

One of the leading candidates to replace Pope Benedict XVI apparently supports Uganda's controversial "Kill the Gays Bill," Gay Star News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
David Traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Let him support it.. It will only dig a deeper grave in the shortest time for them.. ..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Remember my saying on another thread that there are a few real horribles among the papabili ?

This guy is one of them.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Harold wrote:
I sure hope so!
Go Uganda go!
KILL THE GAYS!
I'm surprised your old skank whore mother didn't do that when your ugly monkey face popped out of her crusty hole. She forgot about her hot romance with that chimp until you came along.

Sad thing is, the chimp was most probably much cuter than its offspring. did you log on using your feet?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#9 Feb 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The night shift has arrived, right snipe?
Homosexual acts have killed many and continue to do so.
Register, you lily liver coward.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Of he will, he's a religious nut and religious nuts are always against anything human-rights related.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#11 Feb 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The night shift has arrived, right snipe?
Homosexual acts have killed many and continue to do so.
Heterosexual acts have killed millions more and continue to do so.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Feb 14, 2013
90%+ of all priests & bishops & cardinals & popes are gay.
jesus licks hairy balls

Pittston, PA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
90%+ of all priests & bishops & cardinals & popes are gay.
90 percent of priests and bishops hide their constant hard ons for little boys in those big robes they wear.

most priests, bishops, cardinals, wear women's panties under their outfits---they steal them from the nuns after the nuns crap themselves from eating too much spagetti.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Everyone has been fretting about a schism in the Anglican Communion because it has become too liberal. Is there a schism brewing in the Roman Catholic Church because it has become too conservative? Will Jesuits, for instance, continue to feign loyalty to the Vatican?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#15 Feb 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
90%+ of all priests & bishops & cardinals & popes are gay.
I've known a couple of ex priests and an ex nun. All were gay and said they entered the religious life to avoid their true feelings. Probably because of parental pressure.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I've known a couple of ex priests and an ex nun. All were gay and said they entered the religious life to avoid their true feelings. Probably because of parental pressure.
That's why the catholics in particular have so many problems with sexual misconduct.

Take a group of men who are brainwashed into thinking their natural sexual desires are evil and must be repressed. Then put them all in lace dresses. Then put them in charge of 12 & 13 y/o boys getting their first boners.

Oh gee, I wonder why there is sexual misconduct problem.

The exact same thing would happen with hetero priests and 12 y/o altar girls.

EVERY human being needs a healthy expression of their sexuality; the catholic church is the perfect example of what happens when that is unnaturally repressed.
Garbling

Dalton, MA

#17 Feb 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexual acts have killed millions more and continue to do so.
And if the homosexual populus was half of the heterosexual populus then this would be a worldwide epidemic. In fact that is the objective of these meglomaniacs in charge. Your small numbers, thank God, started this mess. Your argument about numbers is a matter of convenience. Percentages, and most educated people understand them, kicks your A$$ everyday you arise from your ignorant perverted slumber.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#18 Feb 14, 2013
It isn't just the Pope of a homophobic church that worries me,

What really concerns me about the Uganda situation is the question that keeps going through my mind, "will the whole world watch in silence as this horrible crime against humanity is committed with the approval of hate and fear based religions such as the Roman Catholic Church?"

Is this going to be another holocaust based on biblical ignorance and blatant bigotry as Christianity turns it's head on the atrocity as much of it did in Nazi Germany?

Is homophobia going to be added to antisemitism as the hate is cultivated by these churches that falsely call themselves Christian?

We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!
Rodan

Dalton, MA

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Put the human race in danger will ya.
Time for your dirt nap.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#21 Feb 14, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
Is homophobia going to be added to antisemitism as the hate is cultivated by these churches that falsely call themselves Christian?
It's way too late to ask that question. Historically, gays have been targeted right along with Jews for cleansing. As I'm sure you're aware, the only difference between a Jew and a faggot in Nazi Germany was whether their clothing bore just one triangle or two triangles placed atop one another with inverted orientation.

The question is whether and when Christianity will begin its journey out of hatred and violence.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#22 Feb 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the catholics in particular have so many problems with sexual misconduct.
Take a group of men who are brainwashed into thinking their natural sexual desires are evil and must be repressed. Then put them all in lace dresses. Then put them in charge of 12 & 13 y/o boys getting their first boners.
Oh gee, I wonder why there is sexual misconduct problem.
The exact same thing would happen with hetero priests and 12 y/o altar girls.
EVERY human being needs a healthy expression of their sexuality; the catholic church is the perfect example of what happens when that is unnaturally repressed.
Girls aren't immune to the clergy either. There are many instances of girls being molested by priests. As well as grown women being seduced.

The whole celibate nonsense is so far removed from any human behavior it is incomprehensible. The thought that they deny a basic human response not that different from the need to breathe is laughable, if not so tragic. Almost all other religions allow the clergy to f*ck. They seem to get alone fine.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#24 Feb 14, 2013
Rodan wrote:
Put the human race in danger will ya.
Time for your dirt nap.
Silly. The planet is literally at the tipping point of over population. I think there are PLENTY of people to make up for gays not pumping out kids like there is no tomorrow.

At most it is 10% of population that is gay or lesbian. That leaves NINETY percent of you to keep f*cking and dropping litters of kids every 10 months, allowing wifey to rest up a bit. So, don't lose sleep over it.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#25 Feb 14, 2013
Garbling wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the homosexual populus was half of the heterosexual populus then this would be a worldwide epidemic. In fact that is the objective of these meglomaniacs in charge. Your small numbers, thank God, started this mess. Your argument about numbers is a matter of convenience. Percentages, and most educated people understand them, kicks your A$$ everyday you arise from your ignorant perverted slumber.
It's already a worldwide epidemic because hetersexual acts cause death all over the world in the millions.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26 Feb 14, 2013
So much for the Catholic Respect Life Doctrine.

Evil hypocrites.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27 Feb 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
90%+ of all priests & bishops & cardinals & popes are gay.
Sorry but, no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 596,695
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Married in 9,540
News Cuba's Havana Archbishop, Cardinal Jaime Ortega... 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 12
News Ecuador, first stop on Pope tour, highlights en... Sat Mark 1
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Jun 30 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
More from around the web