Video picks: Transgendered child can'...

Video picks: Transgendered child can't use school restroom and more

There are 10 comments on the Coshocton Tribune story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Video picks: Transgendered child can't use school restroom and more. In it, Coshocton Tribune reports that:

<![CDATA[Check out our video picks for the day: -The family of a 6-year-old transgendered student is at the center of a civil-rights controversy. -Pope Benedict XVI leaves the Vatican for the final time. -Multimillionaire Dennis Tito is funding a mission that would send a middle-aged couple to orbit Mars. -Budweiser and Coors beer is put under the microscope when its send some Buds to the lab to be tested for its questioned alcohol content

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coshocton Tribune.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2013
That's right - punish a child more than the guilty priests!
Dan

Omaha, NE

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
That's right - punish a child more than the guilty priests!
Um, I think even convicted criminals have to use the mens' rooms if they are male.

......and this deal is in a public school.

I don't know how this ended up in the RCC forum.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I think even convicted criminals have to use the mens' rooms if they are male.
......and this deal is in a public school.
I don't know how this ended up in the RCC forum.
You are talking about a little girl, deal with your own issues, leave the children out of it, pervert.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#4 Mar 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about a little girl, deal with your own issues, leave the children out of it, pervert.
Its actually a boy in question, Kitty.
anna

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Its actually a boy in question, Kitty.
How do you know for sure?

XX maleness is a rare syndrome with a
frequency of 1 in 20 00025 000 males.
XX males exist in different clinical
categories with ambiguous genitalia or
partially to fully mature male genitalia,
in combination with complete or
incomplete masculinization. In this
study, we report a case of SRY-negative
XX male with complete masculinization
but infertility. The patient had fully
mature male genitalia with descended
but small testes and no signs of
undervirilization.
http://m.molehr.oxfordjournals.org/content/12...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Its actually a boy in question, Kitty.
Nope, you need to learn about reality a lot. Hint: Your god delusion, it's a delusion.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I think even convicted criminals have to use the mens' rooms if they are male.
......and this deal is in a public school.
I don't know how this ended up in the RCC forum.
I don't know either.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 1, 2013
anna wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know for sure?
XX maleness is a rare syndrome with a
frequency of 1 in 20 00025 000 males.
XX males exist in different clinical
categories with ambiguous genitalia or
partially to fully mature male genitalia,
in combination with complete or
incomplete masculinization. In this
study, we report a case of SRY-negative
XX male with complete masculinization
but infertility. The patient had fully
mature male genitalia with descended
but small testes and no signs of
undervirilization.
http://m.molehr.oxfordjournals.org/content/12...
You don't think sometimes nature makes a mistake?
anna

United States

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think sometimes nature makes a mistake?
May not be a mistake but rather a normal variation.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#10 Mar 2, 2013
anna wrote:
<quoted text>
May not be a mistake but rather a normal variation.
Well, considering all life is technically a mistake, according to religious people ....

In reality there is no normal, not for living organisms, the closest living organisms have is "typical," and that can change with each generation. The two gendered reproduction itself is a serious flaw in every species that actually has it, because it is prone to limit the population due to variations such as this, as well as many others. It offers only one benefit, a close social structure in the species.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 596,305
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 21 hr Married in 9,533
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Jun 30 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
News Pope urges revolution to save Earth, fix 'perve... Jun 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 30
More from around the web