Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

The San Pedro Calungsod Organizing Committee in New York is busy preparing for the Filipino martyr's official recognition to sainthood in October.

Comments
161 - 180 of 206 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2013
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Mar 23, 2013
 
And INC is just another protestant sect...but fall into the category of "cult".
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Mar 24, 2013
 
Ozzy wrote:
And INC is just another protestant sect...but fall into the category of "cult".
Ozzy,

The true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) is neither a Protestant sect nor a cult!!! The authentications of both Catholic and Protestant authorities prove the contention that it is neither but the true Church!!!

A Roman Catholic priest says:

"5. Did Jesus Christ establish a Church? Yes, from all history, both secular and profane, as well as from the Bible considered as a human document, we learn that Jesus Christ established a Church, which from the earliest times has been called after Him the Christian Church or the Church of Christ."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 442-443. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

Reference:(Father Smith Instructs Jackson, pp. 60-61)

A Protestant author says:

"...Christ predicted the founding of a new congregation or church, a Divine institution that should continue His work on earth. Matt. 16:18. This is the Church of Christ..."

Reference:[Pearlman, Myer. Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible, p.349. Springfield, Missouri, USA: Gospel Publishing House, 1937, 1981.]

A Mormon Church writer states:

"He conferred authority in the Church; explained the importance of designating the organization by its proper name --the Church of Christ..."

Reference:[Talmage, James E. The Great Apostasy, p.12. Salt Lake City, Utah:Deseret Book Company, 1968.]

John Hus who was being followed by the reformists had also affirmed fhat the Church of Christ is the Church established by Christ:

"'And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.'The Gospel speaks here of the Church of Christ, its faith and its foundation and authority. The Church is referred to by the words' will build my Church...."

Reference:[Oberman, Heiko A. Forerunners of the Reformation: The Shape of Late Medieval Thought, p.231. Translation by Paul L. Nyhus. USA: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1966.]

Only the Iglesia ni Cristo is the historically, biblically, and scholarly authenticated true Church!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Mar 24, 2013
 
Oh, its true...INC is a protestant sect that is in the category of CULT. Absolutely no question about it no matter how many reference you want to use...scripture showing gifts from God that INC steals and claims as their own.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Mar 24, 2013
 
Ozzy wrote:
Oh, its true...INC is a protestant sect that is in the category of CULT. Absolutely no question about it no matter how many reference you want to use...scripture showing gifts from God that INC steals and claims as their own.
Ozzy,

We are not Protestants for like the Mother Harlot known as the Roman Catholic Church, they also believe in the fabrications of the Councils of Nicaea and Constantinope!!! And what were these conccoctions that Protestant cults also derived from Babylon The Great or the Roman Catholic Church??? The false doctrines that Christ and the Holy Spirit are Gods:

"Thus, for example, it was not until 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicaea, that the [Catholic} Church defined for us that it was an article of faith that Jesus is truly God."

Reference:(Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206)

As to how the doctrine that the Holy Spirit is God came about, Catholic author , the Rev. Clement H. Crock, provides this information:

"In 381, at the Council of Constantinople, it was defined that it is an article of faith that the Holy Ghost is God."

Reference:(Crock, Clement H. Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206. Nihil Obstat: Arthur J. Scanlan, STD. Imprimatur: Patrick Cardinal Hayes. New York: John F. Wagner, Inc., 1938)

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Christian Missionary Alliance, United Churches of Christ in the Philippines, Aglipayans, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Othodox, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of the American cults, skeptics, agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Anonymous

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Mar 24, 2013
 
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzy,
We are not Protestants for like the Mother Harlot known as the Roman Catholic Church, they also believe in the fabrications of the Councils of Nicaea and Constantinope!!! And what were these conccoctions that Protestant cults also derived from Babylon The Great or the Roman Catholic Church??? The false doctrines that Christ and the Holy Spirit are Gods:
"Thus, for example, it was not until 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicaea, that the [Catholic} Church defined for us that it was an article of faith that Jesus is truly God."
Reference:(Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206)
As to how the doctrine that the Holy Spirit is God came about, Catholic author , the Rev. Clement H. Crock, provides this information:
"In 381, at the Council of Constantinople, it was defined that it is an article of faith that the Holy Ghost is God."
Reference:(Crock, Clement H. Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206. Nihil Obstat: Arthur J. Scanlan, STD. Imprimatur: Patrick Cardinal Hayes. New York: John F. Wagner, Inc., 1938)
All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Christian Missionary Alliance, United Churches of Christ in the Philippines, Aglipayans, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Othodox, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of the American cults, skeptics, agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Oh Common Elias. YOU ARE IGNORANT of INC Teachings.(Hunghang)

50% of INC teachings and TERMS comes from Major Protestant Groups

Remember FYM was a Methodist Pastor, a Presbyterian Pastor , a Disciple of Christ Evangelist, Christian Mission Evangelist and a seventh day adventist MOLESTER.

Terms such as HANDOG, LOKAL, BUKLOD , PAMAMAHAYAG, PANGANGASIWA even Iglesia ni cristo name and church of christ name are all copied to Major protestant Denomination.

The Presbyterian in April 1901 Invited Evangelical Missionaries around the Philippines and formed =

Nagkakaisang Iglesia ni Cristo sa Pilipinas and you made it a SOLO GROUP... INC is formerly IGLESIA NI KRISTO -(INK) tinta.

Felix Manalo also believes in Trinity and Christ Divinity.(Council of Nicaea)

Hunghang Felix Manalo was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and accept the Trinitarian Faith.

Until he was snatched by LUST and GREED.
He associated himself with atheist and agnostic peers.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Mar 27, 2013
 
israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Common Elias. YOU ARE IGNORANT of INC Teachings.(Hunghang)
50% of INC teachings and TERMS comes from Major Protestant Groups
Remember FYM was a Methodist Pastor, a Presbyterian Pastor , a Disciple of Christ Evangelist, Christian Mission Evangelist and a seventh day adventist MOLESTER.
Terms such as HANDOG, LOKAL, BUKLOD , PAMAMAHAYAG, PANGANGASIWA even Iglesia ni cristo name and church of christ name are all copied to Major protestant Denomination.
The Presbyterian in April 1901 Invited Evangelical Missionaries around the Philippines and formed =
Nagkakaisang Iglesia ni Cristo sa Pilipinas and you made it a SOLO GROUP... INC is formerly IGLESIA NI KRISTO -(INK) tinta.
Felix Manalo also believes in Trinity and Christ Divinity.(Council of Nicaea)
Hunghang Felix Manalo was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and accept the Trinitarian Faith.
Until he was snatched by LUST and GREED.
He associated himself with atheist and agnostic peers.
IsraelNOTpinas,

The apostles of Christ also belonged to the Jewish religion before they were called by Christ to the first-century Christian Church or Church of Christ!!! They were also baptized in name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!!!

Brother Felix Y. Manalo was never a believer of the Holy Trinity because Christ and the Holy Spirit are never introduced in the Bible as Gods!!!

A Presbyterian author says:

"The very earliest Christians did not say directly that Jesus is God or that God is Jesus."

Reference: Guthrie, Shirley C., Jr. Christian Doctrine, p. 94. Virginia, USA: CLC Press, 1968.

A Catholic author says:

" ...even the Didache, or 'Teaching of the Twelve Apostles', the oldest literary monument of Christian antiquity outside of the New Testament canon,... contains no formal profession of faith in the Divinity of Jesus Christ ..."

Reference: Pohle, Joseph. The Divine Trinity: A Dogmatic Treatise, p. 150, 13th impression. Montana and London: B. Herber Book Co., 1950.

"It cannot therefore be seriously maintained that the mystery of the Divine Trinity was early revealed" in the Old Testament".

Reference: Pohle, Joseph. The Divine Trinity: A Dogmatic Treatise, p. 20, 13th impression. Montana and London: B. Huder Book Co., 1950.

A Catholic authority, the Rev. Msgr. Joseph Pohle wrote:

"the Bible nowhere expressly calls the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity 'God' ".

Reference:(Pohle, Joseph. The Divine Trinity: A Dogmatic Treatise, p. 109, 13th impression. Montana and London: B. Huder Book Co., 1950.)

All Roman Catholics, United Church of Christ in the Philippines, Philippine General Council of Assemblies of God, Philippines For Jesus Movement, Atheists, United Methodist Church Philippines, General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in the Philippines, Convention of Philippine Baptist Churches, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Orthodox, Aglipayans, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of European and American cults, Skeptics, Agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Mar 27, 2013
 
Text: Hebrews 5:7-9

During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. 8 Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered 9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

lol wrote:
Text: Hebrews 5:7-9
During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. 8 Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered 9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him.
Lol,

This verses made it clear that Christ is not God!!! For if He is God, why should He offer prayers and petitions to another God??? A true God does not pray and ask help from another God!!! Catholics and Protestants are threfore wrong in believing that Christ is God!!!

All Roman Catholics, United Church of Christ in the Philippines, Philippine General Council of Assemblies of God, Philippines For Jesus Movement, Atheists, United Methodist Church Philippines, General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in the Philippines, Convention of Philippine Baptist Churches, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Orthodox, Aglipayans, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of European and American cults, Skeptics, Agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Anonymous

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Apr 1, 2013
 
All cults, including the Iglesia ni Cristo cult, not surprisingly agree on one doctrine.

Which is this doctrine that all cults including the Iglesia ni Cristo, agree among themselves?

It is the doctrine that Jesus Christ is not God.

Why is it so that they conspire knowingly or unknowingly to agree that Jesus Christ is not God?

It is because their human leaders appropriate, occupy, or take the position or seat of Christ.

Which are these cults that do not recognize Christ's deity or His unchangeable nature as God?

The following is a partial list:

1) Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) of Felix Y. Manalo;
2) Unification Church of Sun Myung Moon;
3) Jehovah's Witnesses of Charles Russell;
4) Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints of Joseph Smith;
5) Church of Scientology of Ron Hubbard;
6) Church of Universal and Triumphant of Elizabeth Claire;
7) Divine Science of Nona Brooks;
8) International Society for Krishna Consciousness of Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada;
9) The Children of God of David Berg;
10) Rajneesh Foundation International of Bhagwan Shree Rayneesh;
11) The Way International of Victor Wierwille.

Cults of the same FEATHER Flock Together
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Apr 4, 2013
 
israelNOTpinas wrote:
All cults, including the Iglesia ni Cristo cult, not surprisingly agree on one doctrine.
Which is this doctrine that all cults including the Iglesia ni Cristo, agree among themselves?
It is the doctrine that Jesus Christ is not God.
Why is it so that they conspire knowingly or unknowingly to agree that Jesus Christ is not God?
It is because their human leaders appropriate, occupy, or take the position or seat of Christ.
IsraelNOTpinas,

You are trashed into pieces and feces already inlcuding your spurious "Born-again" cults!!! For it is now freely admitted by both Protestant and Catholic theologians and exegetes that as far as can be considered from the available historical data, Jesus of Nazareth did not think he was divine or God:


"The crisis grows out of a fact now freely admitted by both Protestant and Catholic theologians and exegetes: that as far as can be considered from the available historical data, Jesus of Nazareth did not think he was divine ..."

"Ang krisis ay bumangon mula sa pangyayaring ngayong ay malayang tinatanggap kapuwa ng mga Protestante at mga Katolikong teologo at tagapagpaliwanag ng Biblia: na batay sa mauunawaan mula sa mga makukuhang datos na pangkasaysayan, hindi inisip ni Jesus na taga-Nazaret na siya ay Diyos ..."

Reference: Sheehan, Thomas. The First Coming: How the Kingdom of God Became Christianity, p. 5. New York: Random House, 1986.

What happens now to your spurious "Born-again" cults??? It will continue to have dilapidated chapels while the Iglesia ni Cristo will have palatial houses of worship:

“How is it that the INC has so many palatial-churches and we see them all over the country, while ours… well, sometimes we can't even tell UCCP churches from dilapidated, wooden residential houses.”

"Worse, when we try to find models for church growth, models for church management, models for church planning, we could hardly look at our own, but turn our eyes elsewhere--to the INC."

"Perhaps, there is something about the INC,... that we are missing. Could it be that their leaders and more important, their members believe--and more than just believing, live out their faith?"

Reference: Bodegon, Joel L. The Isaiah Paradigm: Recapturing the Role of Laity, p.116)

BEWARE AND WATCH OUT FOR THE COMING "COLOSSAL RACKETS" OF THE SPURIOUS RELIGIONS KNOWN AS "BORN-AGAIN"!!! DRIVE THEM AWAY FROM YOUR HOMES!!!

WORKINGMEN OF ALL COUNTRIES UNITE!!! PEASANTS AND PROFESSIONALS UNITE!!! SMASH TO IGNOMINY AND DEFEAT THE EVILS OF THESE SPURIOUS RELIGIONS!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT THEIR FALSITIES!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Ileus loves trashed pieces and feces which is why he loves being in INC bcuz thats all they are.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Apr 5, 2013
 
israelNOTpinas wrote:
The following is a partial list:
1) Sporious "Born Again"
2) Unification Church of Sun Myung Moon;
3) Jehovah's Witnesses of Charles Russell;
4) Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints of Joseph Smith;
5) Church of Scientology of Ron Hubbard;
6) Church of Universal and Triumphant of Elizabeth Claire;
7) Divine Science of Nona Brooks;
8) International Society for Krishna Consciousness of Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada;
9) The Children of God of David Berg;
10) Rajneesh Foundation International of Bhagwan Shree Rayneesh;
11) The Way International of Victor Wierwille.
Cults of the same FEATHER Flock Together
IsraelNOTpinas,

Posted above and below are the partial listings of the cults and spurious religions:

Spurious "Born-again", Roman Catholics, United Church of Christ in the Philippines, Philippine General Council of Assemblies of God, Philippines For Jesus Movement, Atheists, United Methodist Church Philippines, General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in the Philippines, Convention of Philippine Baptist Churches, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Orthodox, Aglipayans, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of European and American cults, Skeptics, Agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo).

The first-century Christians never had the belief that Christ was God!!! Which religion fabricated the false doctine??? The Roman Catholic Church:

"Thus, for example, it was not until 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicaea, that the [Catholic} Church defined for us that it was an article of faith that Jesus is truly God."

Reference:(Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206)

Did the Protestant cults swallowed or accepted the fabrication of the Roman Catholic Church that Christ is God??? A BIG YES!!!
Did the first-century Christians believe that Christ is God??? A BIG NO!!! How did the Apostles teach about Christ??? According to the Bible:

"Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son Of God, God abides in Him, and he in God." (l John 4:15, Ibid.)

Christ is the Son of God!!! This is not equivalent to saying that He is "God the Son." To believe in the truth that Christ is the Son of God is a great blessing because such a believer abides in God and God abides in him!!! Hence, it is of vital importance that the Father alone is the true God while Jesus Christ is the Son of God, whom the Father had sent!!! This belief is the right understanding that will lead man to eternal life!!!

As stated earlier, Christ is the Son of God and not "God the Son"!!! Therefore, He is not God!!! Whom then did Christ recognize and introduce as His God??? He Himself said:

" ... Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God'." (John 20:17, NIV

The Lord Jesus Christ deified the Father as His God!!! His teaching that the Father is the one and only true God is also the truth that the apostles preached:

"Praise be to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Those who uphold this biblical teaching concerning the Father will not be lead away from the truth, they will not fall into the error that there are other gods besides the Father!!!

BEWARE AND WATCH OUT FOR THE COMING "COLOSSAL RACKETS" OF THE SPURIOUS RELIGIONS!!! DRIVE THEM AWAY FROM YOUR HOMES!!!

WORKINGMEN OF ALL COUNTRIES UNITE!!! PEASANTS AND PROFESSIONALS UNITE!!! SMASH TO IGNOMINY AND DEFEAT THE EVILS OF THESE SPURIOUS RELIGIONS!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT THEIR FALSITIES!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Apr 5, 2013
 
israelNOTpinas wrote:
The following is a partial listing of the cults:
1) Spurious "Born Again"
2) Unification Church of Sun Myung Moon;
3) Jehovah's Witnesses of Charles Russell;
4) Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints of Joseph Smith;
5) Church of Scientology of Ron Hubbard;
6) Church of Universal and Triumphant of Elizabeth Claire;
7) Divine Science of Nona Brooks;
8) International Society for Krishna Consciousness of Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada;
9) The Children of God of David Berg;
10) Rajneesh Foundation International of Bhagwan Shree Rayneesh;
11) The Way International of Victor Wierwille.
Cults of the same FEATHER Flock Together
IsraelNOTpinas,

Posted above and below are the partial listings of the cults and spurious religions:

Spurious "Born-again", Roman Catholics, United Church of Christ in the Philippines, Philippine General Council of Assemblies of God, Philippines For Jesus Movement, Atheists, United Methodist Church Philippines, General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in the Philippines, Convention of Philippine Baptist Churches, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Orthodox, Aglipayans, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of European and American cults, Skeptics, Agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo).

The first-century Christians never had the belief that Christ was God!!! Which religion fabricated the false doctine??? The Roman Catholic Church:

"Thus, for example, it was not until 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicaea, that the [Catholic} Church defined for us that it was an article of faith that Jesus is truly God."

Reference:(Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206)

Did the Protestant cults swallowed or accepted the fabrication of the Roman Catholic Church that Christ is God??? A BIG YES!!!
Did the first-century Christians believe that Christ is God??? A BIG NO!!! How did the Apostles teach about Christ??? According to the Bible:

"Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son Of God, God abides in Him, and he in God." (l John 4:15, Ibid.)

Christ is the Son of God!!! This is not equivalent to saying that He is "God the Son." To believe in the truth that Christ is the Son of God is a great blessing because such a believer abides in God and God abides in him!!! Hence, it is of vital importance that the Father alone is the true God while Jesus Christ is the Son of God, whom the Father had sent!!! This belief is the right understanding that will lead man to eternal life!!!

As stated earlier, Christ is the Son of God and not "God the Son"!!! Therefore, He is not God!!! Whom then did Christ recognize and introduce as His God??? He Himself said:

" ... Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God'." (John 20:17, NIV

The Lord Jesus Christ deified the Father as His God!!! His teaching that the Father is the one and only true God is also the truth that the apostles preached:

"Praise be to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Those who uphold this biblical teaching concerning the Father will not be lead away from the truth, they will not fall into the error that there are other gods besides the Father!!!

BEWARE AND WATCH OUT FOR THE COMING "COLOSSAL RACKETS" OF THE SPURIOUS RELIGIONS!!! DRIVE THEM AWAY FROM YOUR HOMES!!!

WORKINGMEN OF ALL COUNTRIES UNITE!!! PEASANTS AND PROFESSIONALS UNITE!!! SMASH TO IGNOMINY AND DEFEAT THE EVILS OF THESE SPURIOUS RELIGIONS!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT THEIR FALSITIES!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ozzy wrote:
Ileus loves trashed pieces and feces which is why he loves being in INC bcuz thats all they are.
Ozzy,

This Roman Catholic "VICARIVS FILII DEI" likes feces:

Pope Benedict IX (1032 to 1048)

Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 – 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).

In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."

Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.

The said pope was the role model for homosexual Roman Catholic priests who also like feces:

"...In one of the very few studies based on hard data -- 1,500 interviews between 1960 and 1985 -- Maryland psychologist Richard Sipe, a former priest, concludes that about 20 percent of 57,000 U.S. Catholic priests are homosexual and that half of these are sexually active. But since 1978, Sipe believes, the number of gay priests has increased significantly; other therapists think the figure today may be closer to 40 percent...."

Reference:(Newsweek, February 23, 1987, p. 44.)

All Roman Catholics, United Church of Christ in the Philippines, Philippine General Council of Assemblies of God, Philippines For Jesus Movement, Atheists, United Methodist Church Philippines, General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in the Philippines, Convention of Philippine Baptist Churches, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Orthodox, Aglipayans, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of European and American cults, Skeptics, Agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

REal Elias Ibarra
Guam
Anonymous

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Apr 5, 2013
 
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>

Posted below are the only list of cult and spurious religion:

Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo).

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
IGLESIA NI CRISTO TOWER AND SPIRES REVEALED

These structures long preceded Christianity, dating back to fertility ceremonies of ancient pagan religions.

Pagan priests used an upright stone, pillar, obelisk, or slender tower to represent the male sex organ.

Even today, a stylized union of male and female genitals is found in many cultures.

Notice:“As to the lingam…representing the male organ, in some form or other--as upright stone or pillar or obelisk or slender round tower--it occurs all over the, world, notably in Ireland, and forms such a memorial of the adoration paid by early folk to the great emblem and instrument of human fertility, as cannot be mistaken…Above all, no doubt, there were images of the phallus and the vulva, the great symbols of human fertility”(from the website digital.library).

The Encyclopædia Britannica states this of the SPIRE:

“[it is] a symbol of the heavenly aspirations of pious medieval men”(1979).

The earliest of man’s “heavenly aspirations” is recorded in Genesis 11:4:“And they said, Go to, let us build a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven…” Speaking of the steeples, spires and other forms of idolatrous high places,

God expressed to Israel His contempt for such structures in

Leviticus 26:30:“And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcasses upon the carcasses of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.”
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
Apr 7, 2013
 
israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
IGLESIA NI CRISTO TOWER AND SPIRES REVEALED
These structures long preceded Christianity, dating back to fertility ceremonies of ancient pagan religions.
Pagan priests used an upright stone, pillar, obelisk, or slender tower to represent the male sex organ.
Even today, a stylized union of male and female genitals is found in many cultures.
Notice:“As to the lingam…representing the male organ, in some form or other--as upright stone or pillar or obelisk or slender round tower--it occurs all over the, world, notably in Ireland, and forms such a memorial of the adoration paid by early folk to the great emblem and instrument of human fertility, as cannot be mistaken…Above all, no doubt, there were images of the phallus and the vulva, the great symbols of human fertility”(from the website digital.library).
The Encyclopædia Britannica states this of the SPIRE:
“[it is] a symbol of the heavenly aspirations of pious medieval men”(1979).
The earliest of man’s “heavenly aspirations” is recorded in Genesis 11:4:“And they said, Go to, let us build a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven…” Speaking of the steeples, spires and other forms of idolatrous high places,
God expressed to Israel His contempt for such structures in
Leviticus 26:30:“And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcasses upon the carcasses of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.”
IsraelNOTpinas,

Spurious "Born-again" chapels revealed:

“How is it that the INC has so many palatial-churches and we see them all over the country, while ours… well, sometimes we can't even tell UCCP churches from dilapidated, wooden residential houses.”

"Worse, when we try to find models for church growth, models for church management, models for church planning, we could hardly look at our own, but turn our eyes elsewhere--to the INC."

"Perhaps, there is something about the INC,... that we are missing. Could it be that their leaders and more important, their members believe--and more than just believing, live out their faith?"

Reference: Bodegon, Joel L. The Isaiah Paradigm: Recapturing the Role of Laity, p.116)

The dilapidated chapels of the spurious religions could not be made as models for church growth, models for church management, models for church planning by the spurious religions themselves!!! They could hardly look at their own as models but turn their eyes elsewhere--to the INC:

" ... the INC each year dedicates approximately 100 church buildings that bristle with magnificent spires, feature concrete soaring arches, are painted in distinctive pastel colors, and display high standards of maintenance. Enclosed by imposing fences and carefully manicured grounds, each church dominate the local skyline. The imposing sacred structures of this dynamic religion have thus imprinted both urban and rural landscapes of the Philippines."

Reference:(Reed, Robert. "From local to global: The expanding mission of the Iglesia Ni Cristo in the Philippines and throughout the world." Retrieved April 21, 2003 from http://www.ethnicstudies.ucsd.edu/html/spring ...)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

INC is 100% pure cult.
john

Lapu-lapu, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#222
Apr 9, 2013
 
guys i have a question.what is the qualification to endorse someone to become a saint? yes i am a solid Catholic but there are some rules or laws that i don't agree.for example Pedro Calungsod who has no proper documentation about his life and whereabouts compared to the documentation of Father Pigafetta on the battle of Mactan between Magellan and Lapu2x where he made a mistake that Magellan was killed by Lapu2x as being printed in books, instead he was killed by one of Lapu2x's men,ergo,he made a mistake in documenting.now they hire some guy to pose as Pedro Calungsod now seen in pictures. is that how you Priests operate to fabricate false stories? Please explain...
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ozzy wrote:
INC is 100% pure cult.
Ozzy,

The Roman Catholic Church is a real cult!!! For their faithfuls worship the underwear of their alleged saints:

"13. Is the worship of saints confined to their person?

"No, it extends also to their relics and images.

"14. What do we call relics?

"We call relics: 1. The remains of the body of a saint who has been canonized or beatified by the Church; 2. The objects which have belonged to the saints, or which have touched their bodies: such as their linen, coffins, etc."

In Pilipino:

"13. Ang pagsamba ba sa mga santo ay ukol lamang sa kanilang katauhan?

"Hindi, sumasaklaw din ito sa kanilang mga relikya at mga larawan.

"14. Ano ang tinatawag nating mga relikya?

"Tinatawag nating mga relikya: 1. Ang mga labi ng katawan ng isang santo na pinapaging-banal, kinanonisa o inihanda sa pagiging banal ng Iglesia; 2. Ang mga bagay na naging pag-aari ng mga santo, o yaong mga nadaiti sa kanilang mga katawan: tulad ng kanilang kasuotan, mga ataol, at iba pa."

Reference:(Catechism Of Christian Doctrine, No. 3, p.87)

WATCH OUT FOR THE COMING "COLOSSAL RACKETS" OF THE SPURIOUS RELIGIONS!!! DRIVE THEM AWAY FROM YOUR HOMES!!!

WORKINGMEN OF ALL COUNTRIES UNITE!!! PEASANTS AND PROFESSIONALS UNITE!!! SMASH TO IGNOMINY AND DEFEAT THE EVILS OF THESE SPURIOUS RELIGIONS:

Roman Catholics, United Church of Christ in the Philippines, Philippine General Council of Assemblies of God, Philippines For Jesus Movement, Atheists, United Methodist Church Philippines, General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in the Philippines, Convention of Philippine Baptist Churches, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Orthodox, Aglipayans, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of European and American cults, Skeptics, Agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo).

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

john wrote:
guys i have a question.what is the qualification to endorse someone to become a saint? yes i am a solid Catholic but there are some rules or laws that i don't agree.for example Pedro Calungsod who has no proper documentation about his life and whereabouts compared to the documentation of Father Pigafetta on the battle of Mactan between Magellan and Lapu2x where he made a mistake that Magellan was killed by Lapu2x as being printed in books, instead he was killed by one of Lapu2x's men,ergo,he made a mistake in documenting.now they hire some guy to pose as Pedro Calungsod now seen in pictures. is that how you Priests operate to fabricate false stories? Please explain...
John,

Sainthood qualifications in the Roman Catholic Church involve money in the amount of $20,000 for beatification and $30,000 for canonization rites!!! Alleged miracles are also said to be part of the qualifications!!! But how can a dead person be performing miracles when the Bible says that the dead knows nothing underneath the sun???

"For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten." (Eccelsiastes 9:5, New Internationa Version)

Therefore, the so called sainthood rites in the Roman Catholic Church is but just one of the "Colossal Rackets" of the Vatican Church!!!

Thank you for posting!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 538,609
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 5 hr ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Wed Ponniah 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Crazy 8,273
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Tue christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••