Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

The San Pedro Calungsod Organizing Committee in New York is busy preparing for the Filipino martyr's official recognition to sainthood in October.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

It is very funny that the spurious religion known as the Roman Catholic Church had at one has this bestial "VICARIVS FILII DEI" as leader or head:

Pope Benedict IX (1032 to 1048)

Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 – 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).

In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."

Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.

All Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Atheists, and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

It is very funny that the spurious religion known as the Roman Catholic Church had at one has this bestial "VICARIVS FILII DEI" as leader or bishop of Rome:

Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 – 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).

In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."

Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.

All Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Atheists, and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

It is very funny that the spurious religion known as the Roman Catholic Church at one time has this bestial "VICARIVS FILII DEI" as leader or head:

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Roetgen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
The Bible were written by men who were inspired by God!!! God was the one who instructed them to write!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Good to know!
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
The Bible were written by men who were inspired by God!!! God was the one who instructed them to write!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Then why does INC claim that the bible has mistakes? Why does INC claim that St. Thomas was wrong in John 20:28 when he proclaimed to Jesus "My Lord and my God!"?

INC shows its true colors by false interpretation and false doctrine. They claim they follow the bible..they do NOT!

INC falters AGAIN!
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know!
Dog Behavior,

One thing that explains the disparity in various Bible translations is the fact that the Holy Writ has been translated into several languages, that in the process, some alterations have been made resulting from, among others, the idiosycrasy of languages, differences in shades of meaning, and dissimilarity in interpretation by different translators as well as their theological bias. It cannot be denied that many Bible versions are done by people or groups of people with their own beliefs that subjectively influenced theri versions, thereby producing translation with tainted, if not twisted, meaning.

So how, then, are we to know which particular translation of the Bible to use, for example, in a particular verse? Apostle Paul states the guiding priciple we should employ, thus:

"These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comapring spiritual things with spiritual." (I Cor. 2:13, New King Jmaes Version)

Because spiritual things should be compared with spiritual truths, there must be no contradiction among verses of the Bible. As a rule therefore in determinig which rendition of a particular verse expresses the truth, a verse should not be in opposition to any other verse of the Bible because God, in whose will and guidance the Bible was written, is not the author of confusion (I Cor. 14:33).

It is for this reason that the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) believes that any translation of a verse that puts it in such a way that Christ is being acknowledged as God by the Father is unquestionable erroneous because such rendition categorically contradicts the following statements of the Father Himself:

"Acknowledge that I alone am God and that there is no one else like me." (Isaiah 46:9, Today's English Version)

" ... And you are my witnesses! Is there a God besides me? There is no Rock; I know not any." (Isaiah 44:8, Revised Standard Version)

" ... I am the only God. Besides me there is no other god; there never was and never will be." (Isaiah 43:10, Today's English Version)

Lest people suppose that there is one God in heaven but there is another on earth, the Bible further adds:

"Therefore know this day, and consider it in your heart , that the LORD Himself is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." (Deut. 4:39, NKJV)

Christ is man in nature and a man whi is telling the truth!!! He is not God!!!

These are some of the liars that must improve their low I.Q.s:

Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Spourious Born-again, 700 Club, Church of God International, Methodists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>

Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Spourious Born-again, 700 Club, Church of God International, Methodists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of your hallucination,

I told you before that you neither know what you are talking about nor what you are doing, for you are just a laughable, bigoted swashbuckler who finds beauty in the foam.
Your repetitions within a minute must be the result of vthe outstanding repeated education you have had.
But at least you can dance your name!

Your statement that all those people have to improve their I.Q.s is very contraproductive to you and your iglesia ni coitus, for you need fools - REAL FOOLS - to fill your pews of your dens of iniquity.

Meanwhile, dance for us, you involuntary jerk, dance for us and sing us the song about your heroic beats, Sex maniac Felix Manalo´s erection.
Hail to your Bonobo-tribe!
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Sainthood is free and does not require $20,000 for beatification and $30,000 for canonization!!! The Church of Christ in the first century did not charge anyone with sumptous amounts to become saints!!!

Beatification and canonization with fees is one of the "colossal rackets" of the Roman Catholic Church!!! It should be stopped and exposed as a violation of human rights for it is scamming!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

From the statement of Arius, one can easily figure out as to who are of the low I.Q.s:

"... if God the Father and the Son were both divine, then there were two gods, which meant that Christianity was not a monotheistic religion".

Ang sabi ni Ario:

"... kung ang Diyos Ama at ang Anak ay parehong Diyos, kung gayon ay may dalawang Diyos, na nangangahulugang ang Cristianismo ay hindi monoteistikong relihiyon."

Reference: Magoffin. Ralph V.D and Frederick Duncalf. Ancient and Medieval History: The rise of classical culture and the development of medieval civilization, p. 394. Silver Burdett Company, 1939.

Monotheism which is the character of true Christianity does not involve the addition of two more false Gods!!! There is only one true God as introduced by the Patriarchs, Prophets, Christ, and the Apostles!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Othodox, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of the American cults, skeptics, agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Anonymous

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

ELIAS;

From the statement of Arius, one can easily figure out as to who are of the low I.Q.s:

"... if God the Father and the Son were both divine, then there were two gods, which meant that Christianity was not a monotheistic religion".

Ang sabi ni Ario:

"... kung ang Diyos Ama at ang Anak ay parehong Diyos, kung gayon ay may dalawang Diyos, na nangangahulugang ang Cristianismo ay hindi monoteistikong relihiyon."

Arianism is a heresy, named for its most prominent representative, Arius, a presbyter of Alexandria who died in 338.One of the most famous of heretics; born in Libya sometime between 250 - 256.

It denied that the Son was of the same substance (homoousios) with the Father and reduced him to the rank of a creature, HE NEED TO SAVE HIMSELF, though pre-existent before the world. No Christological heresy of ancient Christianity was more widely accepted or tenacious. It was also the form of Christianity to which most of the BARBARIAN TEUTONIC races were at first converted.

LOW IQ ARIANS OF THE NEW ERA!!!

include Christadelphians, Christian Scientists,The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), Dawn Bible Students, Friends General Conference, Iglesia ni Cristo, Jehovah's Witnesses, La Luz del Mundo, Living Church of God, Oneness Pentecostals, Members Church of God International, Unitarian Universalist Christians__

FEED YOUR MIND!!!
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
ELIAS;
Ang sabi ni Ario:
Arianism is a heresy, named for its most prominent representative, Arius, a presbyter of Alexandria who died in 338.One of the most famous of heretics; born in Libya sometime between 250 - 256.
It denied that the Son was of the same substance (homoousios) with the Father and reduced him to the rank of a creature, HE NEED TO SAVE HIMSELF, though pre-existent before the world. No Christological heresy of ancient Christianity was more widely accepted or tenacious. It was also the form of Christianity to which most of the BARBARIAN TEUTONIC races were at first converted.
include Christadelphians, Christian Scientists,The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), Dawn Bible Students, Friends General Conference, Iglesia ni Cristo, Jehovah's Witnesses, La Luz del Mundo, Living Church of God, Oneness Pentecostals, Members Church of God International, Unitarian Universalist Christians__
FEED YOUR MIND!!!
Hung Hang,

I will include "Ang Dating Daan" of K.Y.J.Eli Fernando Soriano!!! Your behavior is akin to him!!! You talk a lot and would pose a debate challenge without making it good!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

There is only one God, the father in Heaven!

Preach the words of God, not hatred with each other.
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

lol wrote:
There is only one God, the father in Heaven!
Preach the words of God, not hatred with each other.
Lol,

Thank you and you are absolutely correct!!! But your Roman Catholic Church is willingly teaching false doctrines in direct opposition to biblical tenets:

"13. Is the worship of saints confined to their person?

"No, it extends also to their relics and images.

"14. What do we call relics?

"We call relics: 1. The remains of the body of a saint who has been canonized or beatified by the Church; 2. The objects which have belonged to the saints, or which have touched their bodies: such as their linen, coffins, etc."

In Pilipino:

"13. Ang pagsamba ba sa mga santo ay ukol lamang sa kanilang katauhan?

"Hindi, sumasaklaw din ito sa kanilang mga relikya at mga larawan.

"14. Ano ang tinatawag nating mga relikya?

"Tinatawag nating mga relikya: 1. Ang mga labi ng katawan ng isang santo na pinapaging-banal, kinanonisa o inihanda sa pagiging banal ng Iglesia; 2. Ang mga bagay na naging pag-aari ng mga santo, o yaong mga nadaiti sa kanilang mga katawan: tulad ng kanilang kasuotan, mga ataol, at iba pa."

Reference:(Catechism Of Christian Doctrine, No. 3, p.87)

Now, you already have an idea as to how the Roman Catholic Church fabricated doctrines contrary to Christian doctrines!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Elias the best "doctrine" is to preach the words of God, peace and love - not hatred.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

lol wrote:
Elias the best "doctrine" is to preach the words of God, peace and love - not hatred.
Lol,

It is a matter of interpretation!!! Telling biblical truths are means to achieve reconciliation, peace, and love with God but teaching the doctrines of pagans such as worship of graven images are means to get the ire and curse from the Almighty!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Anonymous

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hung Hang,
I will include "Ang Dating Daan" of K.Y.J.Eli Fernando Soriano!!! Your behavior is akin to him!!! You talk a lot and would pose a debate challenge without making it good!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Brainwashed INC Fanatics,

Members Church of God Inc.= Ang Dating Daan ni Soriano Included already

Read it Both INC and ADD are Arians!!! Cult with the same feather flock 2gether
poppo

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Pinoys = CACA
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
ELIAS;
Ang sabi ni Ario:
FEED YOUR MIND!!!
IsraelNotpinas,

The concept of Arius about God, Christ, and Christianity is correct and biblical!!! There is only one true God and Christ is not God:

" ... The New Testament always speaks of the Son of God (task) and never of God the Son (status), that is the full co-equal deity is never taught in the New Testament.

Reference:(New Catholic Encyclopedia. vol. 13, p.426. Nihil Obstat: John P. Whalen, M.A., S.T.D., Censor Deputatos; Imprimatur: Patrick A. O'Boyle, D.D. Illinois: Jack Heraty & Associates, Inc., 1967.)

" ... The Son of God title, on the other hand, expressed the closeness between Jesus and God, but not necessarily his divinity, as many might think ..."

Reference:(McBrien, Richard. Catholicism, p. 431. Third Edition. London: Geoffrey Chapman, 1981, 1994.)

Improve your low I.Q. as a spurious "Born-again" minister!!! You have no right to preach!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashed INC Fanatics,
Members Church of God Inc.= Ang Dating Daan ni Soriano Included already
Read it Both INC and ADD are Arians!!! Cult with the same feather flock 2gether
IsraelNotpinas,

You are wrong again!!! A.D.D. is not Arian!!! They have multiple gods like your spurious "Born-again" religion"!!! Only the Iglesia ni Cristo believes in the singularity of the true God!!!

Protestants have conflicting doctrines!!! These varied Protestant denominations and sects showcase the factional and shismatic characteristics of Protestantism. The book, Protestantism, edited by J. Leslie Dunstan, gives this descriptive account:

"Protestantism has produced a great number of separate organizationsdenominations and sects. No one really knows how many of these varied groups there are; nor would it do any good to attempt to count them because before the task was completed new groups would have formed and some of the existing groups would have disappeared . Such a state of affairs is inherent in Protestant principles." (p. 235)

Reference: Dunstan, J. Leslie, ed. Protestantism. p.235. USA: Washington Square Press, 1961.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, "Ang Dating Tumbong Doon" K.Y.J. Eli Fernando Soriano, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, Spurious Born-again, Presbyterians, Orthodox, 700 Bar Club members, Episcopalians, Methodists, Branch Davidians, members of the American cults, skeptics, agnostics, and those outside of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

The power of prayers and preach the words of God = IQ is worthless if you are a hateful person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••