Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

The San Pedro Calungsod Organizing Committee in New York is busy preparing for the Filipino martyr's official recognition to sainthood in October.

Comments
121 - 140 of 206 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

lol wrote:
Elias, if you feel frustrated as you continuously talk against popes resorting to murders, remember:
God says: Cast all your cares on ME"
(I Peter 5:7)
Lol,

But how does man cast his cares to God??? By following His commandments through Christ!!! As believers of Christ, henceforth men must then enter the Church of Christ for salvation. Is it just before God that Christ commands all mankind to enter His Church in order to be saved?

"Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him." (Eph. 1:9-10, Ibid.)

The Lord Christ obeys the will of God. It was God Himself who willed that all be gathered together in Christ. How then shall men be gathered in Christ to fulfill the will of God? Paul teaches this as recorded in Romans 12:4-5:

"For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another." (Ibid.)

The body is the Church of Christ.(Rom. 16:16) How does Christ manifest His love and compassion for the Church, which should ultimately end the clamor of Protestants and many other professing Christians who proclaim that "faith-alone belief" saves? We quote from Ephesians 5:25:

"In whom we have redemption through the blood, even the forgiveness of sins:" (Col. 1:14, KJV)

The members of the Church of Christ obtained the forgiveness of their sins through the shedding of Christ's own precious blood. Therefore come Judgment Day what can members of the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) look fiorward to? What will Christ do to them?

"For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body." (Eph. 5:23, Ibid.)

If this exclusivism is detested by other preachers and professing Christians, then they detest our Lord Jesus Christ and God. It is an act of God, His will, that man be gathered in Christ, and to fulfill this will of God, Christ laid down His law and established His Church, the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ). Anyone then who wants salvation should enter it.

As the BIble has proven it, the Church of Christ has the exclusive right to serve God and to attain salvation. Christ will save only His Church -- the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ).

All Roman catholics and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor intellectually challenged "true follower", all you do is constantly showing the world that you are a stupid twerp.
Although I might be residing in my adopted country Germany, did I ever mention that I am of German nationality?!
It is time to wake up for you incoherently stammering poison dwarf.
But fact is that you might try as hard as you want to, but those bloodstains on your hands you won´t be able to hide or wash off!
Nobody is buying the treacherous attempt of somebody with blood on his hands and who talks about brotherhood.
You are the personified ridiculousness!
Wake up, you are suffering from self-deceit!
Dog Behavior,

It is very clear in my post that I did not mention "German" as your nationality:

Dog Behavior,

It is your DNA which have bloodstains as recorded in history!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Improve your English comprehension and improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

A DNA known as "VICARIVS FILII DEI" which is equal to the scary number 666 who was not in sexual control:

Pope Benedict IX (1032 to 1048)

Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 – 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).
In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."

Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.

All Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Atheists, and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

This Roman Catholic pope invoked his friends, the demons, while serving his tenure as "VICARIVS FILII DEI":

Pope John XII (955 to 964)
Attaining the title of pope at age 18, John XII was quickly deemed lazy and childish. Harsher accusations followed from his critics, who included priests and religious authorities.
The "Patrologia Latina," a collection of the writings by church leaders, lists the charges made against John XII, including that he invoked demons, murdered and mutilated men, committed arson and gambled, according to "A History of the Church in the Middle Ages" (Psychology Press, 2002). The church leaders also claimed that he “turned the papal palace into a whorehouse” by committing adultery with numerous women, including two widows and his own niece, as well as his father's long-term girlfriend.
His reign as pope ended in his late 20s when he died of a stroke while supposedly in bed with a married woman, according to "A History."

All Roman Catholics, Protestants, Atheists, Jehivah's Witnesses, Mormons, Pagans, American cults must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Pedro Calungsod was a 17th century teenage catechist of the Jesuit mission in the Marianas. On April 2, 1672 he was killed for his faith together with Bl. Diego San Luis Vitoris, SJ in Guam. The canonization process for Pedro Calungsod started on June 25, 1998. On March 5, 2000 he was declared a "beatus". On December 19, 2011 a miracle through his intercession was approved. On October 21, 2012 he was canonized as a Saint together with 6 others at St. Peter's Basilica in Rome by Pope Benedict XVI.
ELIAS IBARRA

Hagatna, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

lol wrote:
Pedro Calungsod was a 17th century teenage catechist of the Jesuit mission in the Marianas. On April 2, 1672 he was killed for his faith together with Bl. Diego San Luis Vitoris, SJ in Guam. The canonization process for Pedro Calungsod started on June 25, 1998. On March 5, 2000 he was declared a "beatus". On December 19, 2011 a miracle through his intercession was approved. On October 21, 2012 he was canonized as a Saint together with 6 others at St. Peter's Basilica in Rome by Pope Benedict XVI.
Lol,

Remember that many Chamorros were killed by the Catholic Church!!! You can make a research of Guam's history through the INTERNET!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Elias, just pray for your soul that it will reach the kingdom of heaven. Talking badly about the Vatican will not make you saintly , but satanic..
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

lol wrote:
Elias, just pray for your soul that it will reach the kingdom of heaven. Talking badly about the Vatican will not make you saintly , but satanic..
Lol,

I am in the Right Path (Iglesia ni Cristo) and the Vatican is the wrong path!!! That the Church of Christ is the right path is being authenticated by Roman Catholic authorities:

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

Reference:(Father Smith Instructs Jackson, pp. 60-61)

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

dsb

Mühldorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol,
I am in the Right Path (Iglesia ni Cristo) and the Vatican is the wrong path!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Surround yourself with people who seek the truth! But be aware of people who claim that they have found the truth!

All people should make this their guideline in life.
With this guideline applied, organised "faiths" would soon vanish to where they belong: nothingness

Nobody can claim to be the "Right Path" when it comes to faith!
Claiming this exclusive rightness disqualifies inevitably from it.
And so we can say one thing with absolute certainty: the inC-cult is real fraud.
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Surround yourself with people who seek the truth! But be aware of people who claim that they have found the truth!
All people should make this their guideline in life.
With this guideline applied, organised "faiths" would soon vanish to where they belong: nothingness
Nobody can claim to be the "Right Path" when it comes to faith!
Claiming this exclusive rightness disqualifies inevitably from it.
And so we can say one thing with absolute certainty: the inC-cult is real fraud.
Dog Behavior,

Aside from the Roman Catholic Church, this cult is not the Right Path too:

What's your choice?

5. To believe that there are many gods ...
"But in addition there is an infinite number of holy personages, drawn from worlds without number, who have passed on to exaltation and are thus gods (I Cor.8:4-7; D. & C. 121:28-32)

Reference: Mormon Doctrine, p. 577)

... or to believe that there is no other god besides the only true God?

"Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said:'Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,...And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent'." (John 17:1, 3, New King James Version)

"I am the LORD, and there is no other; there is no God besides Me...." (Isaiah 44:8, Ibid.)

"Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one." (Isaiah 44:8, Ibid.)

Note:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (CJC-LDS or Mormons) believes that there exist a countless number of gods. This runs counter to the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ that there is only one true God, the Father in heaven. God the Father Himself testified that there is no other God besides Him.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Erkelenz, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
Aside from the Roman Catholic Church, this cult is not the Right Path too:

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Well, very well said, provided that you talk about the inC when you mention "this cult"!
See, sometimes things in life can be so very easy. You just need to stick to the truth.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, very well said, provided that you talk about the inC when you mention "this cult"!
See, sometimes things in life can be so very easy. You just need to stick to the truth.
Dog Behavior,

You forgot that the true Church of Christ is replete with biblical prophecies and testimonies!!! No one else have these attestations!!! In fact, even detractors have made several authentications in our favor!!! By biblical definition, history, and by our bearing the name of Christ who is the head of the Church which He established in the first century, we can easily be identified as true Christians:

1. By definition:

"Christian--From the Greek words Christos,'the annointed one': Christ and ian,'like','similar to'. The word refers to one who lives a life like Jesus, the Christ, are generally known."

Reference:[Miethe, Terry L. The Compact Dictionary of Doctrinal Words, p.56. Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA: Bethany House Publishers, 1988.}

2. By bearing the name of Christ who is the head of the Church, a biblical authentication:

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." [Col. 3:15, NKJV]

"And He is the head of the body, the church..." [Col. 1: 18, NKJV].

3. By bearing the name of the Church which Christ purchased with His blood, a biblical authentication:

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]

4. Historical authentications:

"5. Did Jesus Christ establish a Church? Yes, from all history, both secular and profane, as well as from the Bible considered as a human document, we learn that Jesus Christ established a Church, which from the earliest times has been called after Him the Christian Church or the Church of Christ."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 442-443. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926)

5. Authentications from Catholic and Protestants:

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

The "other sheep" of Christ known as the Iglesia ni Cristo is replete with biblical prophecies and testimonies!!! No one else!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Erkelenz, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
You forgot that the true Church of Christ is replete with biblical prophecies and testimonies!!! No one else have these attestations!!! In fact, even detractors have made several authentications in our favor!!! By biblical definition, history, and by our bearing the name of Christ who is the head of the Church which He established in the first century, we can easily be identified as true Christians:
1. By definition:
"Christian--From the Greek words Christos,'the annointed one': Christ and ian,'like','similar to'. The word refers to one who lives a life like Jesus, the Christ, are generally known."
Reference:[Miethe, Terry L. The Compact Dictionary of Doctrinal Words, p.56. Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA: Bethany House Publishers, 1988.}
2. By bearing the name of Christ who is the head of the Church, a biblical authentication:
"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." [Col. 3:15, NKJV]
"And He is the head of the body, the church..." [Col. 1: 18, NKJV].
3. By bearing the name of the Church which Christ purchased with His blood, a biblical authentication:
"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]
4. Historical authentications:
"5. Did Jesus Christ establish a Church? Yes, from all history, both secular and profane, as well as from the Bible considered as a human document, we learn that Jesus Christ established a Church, which from the earliest times has been called after Him the Christian Church or the Church of Christ."
Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 442-443. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926)
5. Authentications from Catholic and Protestants:
The "other sheep" of Christ known as the Iglesia ni Cristo is replete with biblical prophecies and testimonies!!! No one else!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of your hallucinations,

you forgotb that your bible is written by men who knew what they wanted to achieve.
The book is only food for assertiveness and can be interepreted in a thousand ways - to justify everybody´s means.
End of hocus pokus!

Better study this:

http://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/II,_78._Imme...

and

http://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/II,_97._Graf...
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
"True follower" of your hallucinations,
you forgotb that your bible is written by men who knew what they wanted to achieve.
The book is only food for assertiveness and can be interepreted in a thousand ways - to justify everybody´s means.
End of hocus pokus!
Better study this:
http://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/II,_78._Imme...
and
http://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/II,_97._Graf...
Dog Behavior,

The Bible were written by men who were inspired by God!!! God was the one who instructed them to write!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

What's your choice?

...to believe that the Holy Spirit is God as taught and believed by Roman Catholic and Protestant faithfuls...

"In 381, at the Council of Constantinople, it was defined that it is an article of faith that the Holy Ghost is God."

Reference:(Crock, Clement H. Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206. Nihil Obstat: Arthur J. Scanlan, STD. Imprimatur: Patrick Cardinal Hayes. New York: John F. Wagner, Inc., 1938)

...or to oppose this spurious and fabricated
teaching and stick to biblical tenets that the Holy Spirit, too, cannot be God because he does not speak on his own authority but according to the commandment of the Father or the Son who sent him...

"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come." (John 16:13, NKJV)

Note:

The Holy Spirit or the Spirit of truth, as another God, was fabricated by the Roman Catholic Church and which teaching is also adhered to by the Protestant cults in its entirety!!! The Holy Spirit does not speak on his own authority but according to the commandment of the Father or the Son who sent him. Therefore, the Holy Spirit is not and could not be God!!! There is no record in the Bible that the Holy Spirit could either send the Father or the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Elias, do not preach hatred. Preach the words of God and you'll reach the kingdom of God.
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

What's your choice?

...to believe what the Roman Catholic Church teaches that a priest is another God on earth...

"St. Clement, then. had reason to say that the priest is, as it were, a God on earth."

Reference: De Liguori. Dignity and Duties of the Priest, p.36)

...or to believe what the Prophets of God say that claiming to be God on earth is an exaltation or usurpation of God's function just like what Satan or Lucifer did...

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High.

"Yet thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." (Isaiah 14:12-15)

Note:

The Prophet Isaiah spoke of an individual who tried to usurp the prerogatives of God!!! We know that this Lucifer became Satan, the enemy of God, the head of devils who upholds the teachings, "forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth." (Cf. I Tim. 4:3)

Incidentally, these same teachings are given to the Catholic priests who are called "fathers" and which are usurped or exalted titles!!! They are forbidden to marry by the pope. All Catholics are also comanded by the pope to abstain from meats during certain days of the year in the Lenten Season.

The title "father", in the meanings reserved for God alone, should not be used for any man. Other meanings such as procreator, ancestor, reverence due to age or position, inventor, author, contriver, source, etc. are not included in Christ's prohibition.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Newsflash!!! Ordained Roman Catholic Priest Converts To The True Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo)

He did his inquiries about the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) in secret!!! Even the one who invited him to the chapel never knew that he is a Roman Catholic priest!!! The new Iglesia ni Cristo convert only revealed his Roman Catholic vocation during baptism!!! The matter is damning to the Vatican Church which at present is undergoing the pain of the so-called "Great Religious Recession"!!!

He was doing his attendance for Bible studies and worship services in secret because he was a Catholic priest!!! An Iglesia ni Cristo minister noticed him as always writing down the verses being mentioned in the lessons and he asked questions as well!!! And he got all the answers from the true preachers of God!!! Had the priest made it open his regular attendance to the Bible studies and worship services, he could had been subjected to the onslaught of the standard gossipmogerings of his superiors!!! But he did it right for even during worship services, he has to attend from one Iglesia ni Cristo congregation to another so as not to give himself away!!!

Watch INCTV and see him through this media!!! Watch him making damning revelations about Roman Catholic worship of saints and graven images!!! You have nothing to lose but the falsities of the spurious Roman Catholic Church!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

The resignation of Mr. Benedict XVI as "VICARIVS FILII DEI" (Vicar of the Son of God), and, which title is equal to the dreaded number 666 in the book of Revelation is a negative portent of things to come in the Vatican Church!!! And the joining of a Roman Catholic priest to the "other sheep" of Christ, which is the Iglesia ni Cristo, constitute the continuing support of the Almighty God and the fulfillment of His promises to the Kingdom of Christ on earth in these last days!!!

The success of the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo] is but the fulfillment of God's promises to His messenger and his mission!!! God Himself declared that the Iglesia Ni Cristo would be His handiwork which no one can restrain!!! The prophet Isaiah recorded this prophecy, thus:

"You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth and called from the farthest regions, and said to You,'You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away;

Fear not for I am with You; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand'." [Is. 41:9-10, NKJV]

God promised to to help and strengthen His messenger in these last days!!! The true Church of Christ draws its strength from this promise which God fulfilled in the messenger and the work he started, the Iglesia Ni Cristo!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Winesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

What's your choice?

To observe Catholic rites borrowed from pagans...

"It is interesting to note how often our Church has availed herself of practices which were in common use among pagans...Thus it is true, in a certain sense, that certain Catholic rites and ceremonies are a reproduction of those of pagan creeds."

Reference:[Rt. Rev. Msgr. John F. Sullivan, D.D. The Externals of the Catholic Church, p.226]

...or to stand by what the apostles taught?

"Here then is my word to you, and I urge it on you in the Lord's name: give up living as pagans do with their futile notions." [Eph. 4:17, Revised English Bible]

"Now, brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written'. Then you will not take pride in one man over against another." [1 Cor. 4:6, New International Version]

Note:

The Catholic Church has often borrowed from pagan rites and ceremonies. This is a violation of the Apostolic teaching that forbids Christians from living as the pagans do and from going beyond what is written in the Holy Scriptures.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••