Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

The San Pedro Calungsod Organizing Committee in New York is busy preparing for the Filipino martyr's official recognition to sainthood in October.

Comments
181 - 200 of 206 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashed INC Fanatics,
Members Church of God Inc.= Ang Dating Daan ni Soriano Included already
Read it Both INC and ADD are Arians!!! Cult with the same feather flock 2gether
IsraelNOTpinas,

You are an ignorant "Born-again" minister!!! The cult of Soriano is like that of the spurious "Born-again"!!! They believe in multiple Gods like your cult!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

XXXXXXXXXX
Grandiose and beautiful chapels dedicated to God by the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) for the month of March 2013:

1. Locale of San Juan, Ecclesiastical District of Cagayan South.

2. Locale of Cabayawasan, Mangatarem, Ecclesiastical District of Pangasinan East.

3. Locale of Macrohon, Ecclesiastical District of Leyte East.

4. Locale of Ramon, Lamut, Ifugao, Ecclesiastical District of Isabela South.

5. Locale of Motiong, Ecclesiastical District of Samar South.

6. Locale of Bombon, Ecclesiastical District of Camarines Sur.

7. Locale of San Isidro, Tagum City, Ecclesiastical District of Davao del Norte.

8. Locale of Libacao, Ecclesiastical District of Aklan.

9. Locale of Magallanes, Ecclesiastical District of Sorsogon.

10. Locale of Talus, Malungon, Ecclesiastical District of Cotabato Sotuh.

11. Locale of Pasay, Ecclesiastical District of Metro Manila South

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

No church can outshine your strong faith in God!
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
No church can outshine your strong faith in God!
Lol,

You cannot have true faith in God unless you are in the true Church!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

A few months ago, and to be exact, September 10, 2012, the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) purchased the 781,291 square feet property in Washington D.C. along 16th Street known as the "avenue of churches" and which has more than 40 chapels of different religious organizations!!! Not a few of them became casualties of the "Great Religious Recession" as proven by the real estate placard in their chapel's front yard that says "for sale"!!!
The exact location is 4115 16th Street NW and was formerly owned by Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church, where, not only its members, but well-known government officials as well, attended services!!!
The true Church of Christ's (Iglesia ni Cristo) purchased property included a chapel, a community room, a parking lot, and a school building!!! The matter of purchasing is because of the local congregation's continuing growth brought about by its fruitful missionary work and recruitment of more Church officers!!! For the fourth time since they held their first worship service in 1973, the brethren had to look for a bigger worship building for outgrowing their previous houses of worship and the matter was addressed by the Church Administration!!!
More than a year ago and also in Washington D.C., the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) had purchased a property with a three storey office building at 518 C. Street, NE!!! This became the ecclesiastical district offfice of Northeastern Seaboard!!!
Like the district office, which is just walking distance from the U.S. Capitol, the Library of Congress, and the U.S. Supreme Court, the newly acquired property is just a few minute-drive from the White House, the residence of the US President!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Anonymous

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol,
You cannot have true faith in God unless you are in the true Church!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
INC TWIST#2
ACTS 2:47 NKJV - ADDED TO THE CHURCH:

INC ADDING GAME...

"praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved." -Acts 2:47 NKJV

The Iglesia uses this verse to back up their doctrine that people must be added or be included or be a member of the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo). The twisting here is making the word "church" into "Church". Ultimately, the goal is to make the word into "Church of Christ". Another twisting by the Iglesia is making the order backwards. The proper order according to the verse is:

SAVING COMES FIRST BEFORE ADDING. In the Iglesia, however, ADDING COMES FIRST BEFORE SAVING.

In the Iglesia, you must be added first into their church rolls before you can become saved. The Iglesia will not use any other Bible versions other than King James and New King James because in other versions you can not find the word "church" which word is easily twisted to become Church of Christ.

TRUE CONTEXT OF THE VERSE:

The true context of the word "church" (not capitalized) is "body" which refers to people believers. Every believer is a body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:27). Since we are no longer under the law of Moses but under the era of grace (Rom. 6:14), we are saved only through the grace of God (Eph. 2:5). First, we get saved not by any other means than by grace from God (Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 9:15-16). Therefore, God saves us first before we are given to Jesus Christ (Jn. 17:6) to be added as part of Jesus Christ's flesh and bones (Eph. 5:30). The following verses support the context that those saved are ADDED TO THE LORD (not added to the Iglesia ni Cristo-Church of Christ):

"And believers were increasingly added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women." -Acts 5:14 NKJV

"For he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the Lord." -Acts 11:24 NKJV

Another Cult tactic of MEMBERSHIP to Collect Hard-earned Money from members for Manalo Family Pleasure...

Hail Manalo Family Adding game Invention...
superinday

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

hey pipol in these topic,i would like to ask all of you whether you are an INC,protestants,jehovah's witnesses,born again and etc. i've heard a lot of your claims that you and your church or religion is the true church of Jesus Christ.let me ask you all,whenever there is and exorcism to be made to people who are victims of evil possessions,WHY the victims behalves turn to and call the Catholic priests for help? why not Manalo (i'm sorry to speak his name) or Lutherans or Baptists leaders? i've been looking and seeing documentary files on exorcisms and mostly made by Catholic Priests to banish or vanquish evil spirits.WHY???
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
INC TWIST#2
INC ADDING GAME...
"praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved." -Acts 2:47 NKJV
The Iglesia uses this verse to back up their doctrine that people must be added or be included or be a member of the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo). The twisting here is making the word "church" into "Church"...
IsrealNOTpinas,

Adding and saving are co-terminus!!! God added to the Church those who were being saved!!! Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
INC TWIST#2
INC ADDING GAME...
The Iglesia uses this verse to back up their doctrine that people must be added or be included or be a member of the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo). The twisting here is making the word "church" into "Church". Ultimately, the goal is to make the word into "Church of Christ".
IsraelNOTpinas,

The expression "Church of Christ" in starting capital letters are being used by Protestants and Catholics also and in the following manner:

1. A Roman Catholic priest uses the expression as a proper noun or in starting capital letters:

"5. Did Jesus Christ establish a Church? Yes, from all history, both secular and profane, as well as from the Bible considered as a human document, we learn that Jesus Christ established a Church, which from the earliest times has been called after Him the Christian Church or the Church of Christ."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 442-443. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926.

2. The same Catholic priest re-used the same expression as a proper noun or in starting capital letters:

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926.

3. Again, another Roman Catholic authority uses the same expression as a proper noun or in starting capital letters:

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

Reference:(Father Smith Instructs Jackson, pp. 60-61)

1. A Protestant author has used the expression "Church of Christ" as a proper noun or in starting capital letters:

"...Christ predicted the founding of a new congregation or church, a Divine institution that should continue His work on earth. Matt. 16:18. This is the Church of Christ..."

Reference:[Pearlman, Myer. Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible, p.349. Springfield, Missouri, USA: Gospel Publishing House, 1937, 1981.]

John Hus who was being followed by the Reformists had also affirmed fhat the Church of Christ is the Church established by Christ and used a proper noun or in starting capital letters:

"'And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.'The Gospel speaks here of the Church of Christ, its faith and its foundation and authority. The Church is referred to by the words' will build my Church...."

Reference:[Oberman, Heiko A. Forerunners of the Reformation: The Shape of Late Medieval Thought, p.231. Translation by Paul L. Nyhus. USA: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1966.]

Now, the Iglesia ni Cristo has proven the ignorance of the Protestant "Born-again" cults"!!! Their leaders have no right to preach for they are never called by God but they just arrogate unto themselves the right to preach without sanction from the Almighty!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE CONTEXT OF THE VERSE:
The true context of the word "church" (not capitalized) is "body" which refers to people believers. Every believer is a body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:27). Since we are no longer under the law of Moses but under the era of grace (Rom. 6:14), we are saved only through the grace of God (Eph. 2:5). First, we get saved not by any other means than by grace from God (Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 9:15-16). Therefore, God saves us first before we are given to Jesus Christ (Jn. 17:6) to be added as part of Jesus Christ's flesh and bones (Eph. 5:30). The following verses support the context that those saved are ADDED TO THE LORD (not added to the Iglesia ni Cristo-Church of Christ):
"And believers were increasingly added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women." -Acts 5:14 NKJV
"For he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the Lord." -Acts 11:24 NKJV
Another Cult tactic of MEMBERSHIP to Collect Hard-earned Money from members for Manalo Family Pleasure...
Hail Manalo Family Adding game Invention...
IsraelNOTpinas,

There you go!!! It comes from your mouth that 'church' refers to the believers or the body of Christ!!! The composition therfore of the Church of Christ is the head (Christ) and the body (the particular members)!!!

Therefore you are proven wrong that all churches claiming as Christians are part of the singular body of Christ, the IGlesia ni Cristo!!! Your low I.Q. is exposed again!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
nyg

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Iglesia ni Cristo is not the body of Christ, because you believe Jesus was just a man, reject his deity, and hold Felix KY Jelly Manalo in higher regards.
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
IsraelNOTpinas,
There you go!!! It comes from your mouth that 'church' refers to the believers or the body of Christ!!! The composition therfore of the Church of Christ is the head (Christ) and the body (the particular members)!!!
Therefore you are proven wrong that all churches claiming as Christians are part of the singular body of Christ, the IGlesia ni Cristo!!! Your low I.Q. is exposed again!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

superinday wrote:
hey pipol in these topic,i would like to ask all of you whether you are an INC,protestants,jehovah's witnesses,born again and etc. i've heard a lot of your claims that you and your church or religion is the true church of Jesus Christ.let me ask you all,whenever there is and exorcism to be made to people who are victims of evil possessions,WHY the victims behalves turn to and call the Catholic priests for help? why not Manalo (i'm sorry to speak his name) or Lutherans or Baptists leaders? i've been looking and seeing documentary files on exorcisms and mostly made by Catholic Priests to banish or vanquish evil spirits.WHY???
Indeed iglesia ni kristo of manalo cannot drive out Demons.

Catholic Priest and Born-again Ministers are called during exorcism.

Priest and Born-again Ministers submit to God
and therefore the Devil will be cast out.

If Satan drives out Satan,
he is divided against himself.
How then can his kingdom stand?

Matthew 12:23-32

23 All the people were astonished and said, "Could this be the Son of David?" 24 But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons." 25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.

26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

27 And if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28 But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 "Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can rob his house. 30 "He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters. 31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

SUPER INDAY
The iglesia ni cristo believes that Catholics and Protestants are DEVIL.

There is a True Church of SATAN in California USA. Born-again groups are being attacked by Satan's Church.

Church of Satan is an ally of iglesia ni cristo
because INC are not on their attack list.

There is no Documentary that any iglesia ni cristo Ministers and members drive out Demons. a BIG NO... NONE!
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
IsraelNOTpinas,
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Indeed it is true. Church refers to the believers or the BODY of Christ (Corpus Christi)

The body has many parts... iglesia ni cristo are LOLLIPOP CHURCH.

Felix manalo BETRAYED LESLIE WOLFE's United Association of BELIEVERS.

United Church of Christ in the Philippines (UCCP) Nagkakaisang Iglesia ni Kristo sa Pilipinas are United Association of Believers in the Philippines.

Felix Manalo create a SOLO Group and make it his OWN Church.

In 1922. GREED enters Felix Manalo's BODY to create a CULT who preaches EXCLUSIVE SALVATION...

Many born-again groups creates a SOLO GROUP. this includes El Shaddai of Mike Velarde an INC Politics Ally, Apollo Quiboloy group, Wilde Almeda Group, and Renato Carillo Group...

They all proclaim the PHILIPPINE is the NEW ISRAEL and their FOUNDER is an amazing Last messenger.

Jesus Christ said... It is Finish...

The CULT said... KULTO FINISH!!!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

nyg wrote:
Iglesia ni Cristo is not the body of Christ, because you believe Jesus was just a man, reject his deity, and hold Felix KY Jelly Manalo in higher regards.
<quoted text>
Nyg,

A man has a body!!! Jesus Christ as a man has a body, the Church:

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." [Col. 3:15, NKJV]
"And He is the head of the body, the church..." [Col. 1: 18, NKJV].

The Church of Christ is Christ's body!!! It is His own body!!! Your cults are eliminated!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed iglesia ni kristo of manalo cannot drive out Demons.
Catholic Priest and Born-again Ministers are called during exorcism.
Priest and Born-again Ministers submit to God
and therefore the Devil will be cast out.
If Satan drives out Satan,
he is divided against himself.
How then can his kingdom stand?
Matthew 12:23-32
23 All the people were astonished and said, "Could this be the Son of David?" 24 But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons." 25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
27 And if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28 But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 "Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can rob his house. 30 "He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters. 31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
SUPER INDAY
The iglesia ni cristo believes that Catholics and Protestants are DEVIL.
There is a True Church of SATAN in California USA. Born-again groups are being attacked by Satan's Church.
Church of Satan is an ally of iglesia ni cristo
because INC are not on their attack list.
There is no Documentary that any iglesia ni cristo Ministers and members drive out Demons. a BIG NO... NONE!
IgnoramusIsraelNOTpinas,

The Iglesia ni Cristo is the one redeemed by the precious blood of Christ:

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]

Those who joined the Iglesia ni Cristo are therefore free from the influence of Satan!!! Your cults are still under the influence of Satan because no matter how you drove away evil spirits, they kept on coming back to you in numbers!!! You can see it through the callous behavior of your ministers and faithfuls!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
IgnoramusIsraelNOTpinas,
The Iglesia ni Cristo is the one redeemed by the precious blood of Christ:
"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation]
Those who joined the Iglesia ni Cristo are therefore free from the influence of Satan!!! Your cults are still under the influence of Satan because no matter how you drove away evil spirits, they kept on coming back to you in numbers!!! You can see it through the callous behavior of your ministers and faithfuls!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
whahaha...

My Aunt and Uncle being an INC Member
for 40 years are still afraid of Ghost...

whahaha... Ignorant...
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
whahaha...
My Aunt and Uncle being an INC Member
for 40 years are still afraid of Ghost...
whahaha... Ignorant...
IgnoramusIsraelNOTpinas,

It depends on the kind of ghosts!!! Evil spirits are also on the loose and is victimizing and inspiring your spurious "Born-again" cults to preach unbiblical doctrtines!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Catholicism and Protestantism do not emphasize the true meaning of "angel" because none of their leaders can be called as an "angel" but as fools and sinners according to ex-Catholic priest, Adrian Hastings:

"Church of sinners and of fools."
Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 126.)

"the power of the Church (Catholic) has been used in history to do the devil's work."

Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 127.)

Imnprove your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Grandiose and beautiful chapels built by the Iglesia ni Cristo for the month of April 2013:

1. Locale of Macatbong, Cabanatuan City, Ecclesiastical District of Nueva Ecija East.

2. Locale of San Jose, Ecclesiastical District of Cagayan East.

3. Locale of Bongtodbod, Clarin, Ecclesiastical District of Bohol.

4. Locale of Malinao, Ecclesiastical District of Bukidnon.

5. Locale of Tabakuhan, Castillejos, Ecclesiastical District of Zambales South.

6. Locale of Buted, Ecclesiastical District of Nueva Ecija North.

7. Locale of Sibagat, Ecclesiastical District of Agusan del Sur.

8. Locale of Peņafrancia, Antipolo City, Ecclesiastical District of Rizal.

9. Locale of Naungan, Ecclesiastical District of Leyte West.

10. Locale of Bacong, Ecclesiastical District of Negros Oriental.

11. Locale of San Marcelino, Ecclesiastical District of Batangas.

12. Locale of Laoac, Ecclesiastical District of Pangasinan East.

13. Locale of Santa Barbara, Ecclesiastical District of Zambales South.

14. Locale of Looc, Ecclesiastical District of Bohol.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Grandiose and beautiful chapels built by the Iglesia ni Cristo and dedicated to the Almighty God during the month of May 2013:

1. Locale of Bulanao, Ecclesiastical District of Kalinga.

2. Locale of Mangandingay, Ecclesiastical District of Quirino.

3. Locale of Don Marcos, Ecclesiastical District of Davao Oriental.

4. Locale of Plaridel, Ecclesiastical District of Bulacan North.

5. Locale of Guimba, Ecclesiastical District of Nueva Ecija North.

6. Locale of Darubba, Ecclesiastical District of Nueva Vizcaya.

7. Locale of Bulusan, Ecclesiastical District of Isabela East.

8. Locale of Tagudin, Ecclesiastical District of Ilocos Sur.

9. Locale of Calinan, Ecclesiastical District of Davao West.

10. Locale of Makalong, Ecclesiastical District of Nueva Vizcaya.

11. Locale of Canjonday, Ecclesiastical District of Masbate.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••