Pope Francis seems reluctant to be po...

Pope Francis seems reluctant to be pope, preferring title bishop of Rome in hint of priorities

There are 5 comments on the Canada.com story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Pope Francis seems reluctant to be pope, preferring title bishop of Rome in hint of priorities. In it, Canada.com reports that:

He still goes by "Bergoglio" when speaking to friends, seems reluctant to call himself pope and has decided to live in the Vatican hotel rather than the grand papal apartment in the Apostolic Palace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Well, let's face it, it's a terribly stressful job! I feel sorry for him.
jesus christ blows me

Kingston, PA

#2 Mar 28, 2013
yeah, the pope made sure to TURN DOWN the job---that's how reluctant he was for the fame and european boy toys.
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#3 Mar 28, 2013
...I's FEEL ''GOOD'' about Pope Francis Inc. ...
Darl

Szczecin, Poland

#4 Mar 28, 2013
He will be very good Pope.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Darl wrote:
He will be very good Pope.
I think you're right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Married in 9,419
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 591,236
News As ideology fades in Cuba, spirituality and pop... 6 hr L I G E R 1
News Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims (Apr '14) 7 hr KristoFMYsagun 14
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) 9 hr pazuzu 68
News Francis expects short papacy Sun KristoFMYsagun 16
News Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... (Sep '14) May 29 KristoFMYsagun 55
More from around the web