Saint Pedro Calungsod's image now in Mindanao

Nov 17, 2012 Full story: MindaNews 149

The statue of newly-canonized Saint Pedro Calungsod arrived here Friday to kick-off the Mindanao leg of "Duaw Nasud," the Filipino saint's thanksgiving sojourn around the country after his canonization last month in Vatican.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#178 Jul 22, 2013
lol wrote:
O Holy Spirit, You are the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity! You are the Spirit of truth, love, and holiness, proceeding from the Father and the Son, and equal to Them in all things! I adore You and love You with all my heart. Teach me to know and to seek God, by Whom and for Whom I was created. Fill my heart with a holy fear and a great love of Him. Give me compunction and patience, and do not let me fall into sin.
Lol,

Stop stating things which are against the Holy Spirit!!! The Holy Spirit is not equal to God and Christ and is not God!!! The Holy Spirit, too, cannot be God because it is being sent by the Father and the Son (John 14:26; 15:26). The Holy Spirit does not speak on his own authority (John 16:13) but according to the commandment of the Father or the Son who sent him.

The one who sends is greater than he who is sent (John 13:16, King James Version). Therefore, the Holy Spirit is not and could not be God. Furthermore, Revelation 5:6 says that seven spirits are sent by God. If the Holy Spirit were also God, it would then appear that there is more than one God. This is against biblical teaching.

We have proven that the Bible does not introduce Christ or the Holy Spirit as God. How then did the teaching that Christ and the Holy Spirit are God develop? Such teaching was defined at the Catholic Council of Nicea and Constantinople, respectively:

"Thus, for example, it was not until 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicea, that the Church defined for us that is was an article of faith that Jesus is truly God. In 381, at the Council of Constantinople, it was defined for us that it was an article of faith that the Holy Ghost is God." (Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206)

Let us adhere to the truth written in the Bible, for only the truth or the right understanding concerning the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit will asure us of eternal life.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#182 Jul 22, 2013
Grandiose and beautiful chapels purchased, constructed, and renovated by the Iglesia ni Cristo outside of the Philippines and dedicated to the Almighty God for the month of June 2013:

1. Locale of Amsterdam, Netherlands.

2. Locale of Battersea, London, England.
3. Locale of Athens, Greece.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#183 Jul 22, 2013
lol wrote:
We all must prepare for death. But how? Jesus faced death to save us. How did he prepare for it? Letís learn from Jesus how to prepare for death.
Yeah, BUT: he knew what had to be done, he knew he was going to have to do it, he knew how it was going to be done, and he knew he was going to survive it afterward.

So: when the whole script has been planned and guaranteed in advance...((shrug))
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#184 Oct 24, 2013
Sol wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, BUT: he knew what had to be done, he knew he was going to have to do it, he knew how it was going to be done, and he knew he was going to survive it afterward.
So: when the whole script has been planned and guaranteed in advance...((shrug))
Sol,

The only scripted deaths are those made by Roman Catholics who allowed themselves to be sacrificed on the cross every Lent season!!! Some of them succumbed to Titanus!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#185 Oct 24, 2013
If Pedo Calungsod is now in Mindanao, then, that only shows that he was so scared of the earthquake because he really cannot perform miracles upon himself!!! He may be hiding too from people whom Catholicism duped by way of advertising the so-called miracles!!! He knew pretty well that he is just a fabricated scarecrow!!!

Thousands of scarecrows made by the skillful hands of Roman Catholic engravers are being protrayed on TV as having decapitated bodies, hands, feet, and fingers!!! And according to the Vatican cult, these are miracles!!!

Time to improve your very low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

#186 Oct 24, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
If Pedo Calungsod is now in Mindanao, then, that only shows that he was so scared of the earthquake because he really cannot perform miracles upon himself!!! He may be hiding too from people whom Catholicism duped by way of advertising the so-called miracles!!! He knew pretty well that he is just a fabricated scarecrow!!!
Thousands of scarecrows made by the skillful hands of Roman Catholic engravers are being protrayed on TV as having decapitated bodies, hands, feet, and fingers!!! And according to the Vatican cult, these are miracles!!!
Time to improve your very low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
they're the skillful hands of hard working Filipinos who need to earn money for living. And for you to be immersed on spreading lies is immoral. WHO ARE YOU ELIAS...I might say, you're possessed by the devil....you need to be exorcised...
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#187 Oct 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
they're the skillful hands of hard working Filipinos who need to earn money for living. And for you to be immersed on spreading lies is immoral. WHO ARE YOU ELIAS...I might say, you're possessed by the devil....you need to be exorcised...
ELIAS BRAINWASHED IBARRA= is a INC Marine Soldier Dictated to POST INC LIES !!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#188 Oct 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The right people to be exorcised are those who venerate and worship graven images, and believed the spell that these sculptures perform miracles.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#189 Oct 25, 2013
israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
ELIAS BRAINWASHED IBARRA= is a INC Marine Soldier Dictated to POST INC LIES !!!
Burn-again pastor, the ones who are badly brainwashed is you. Being a protestant pastor, I think you need to be exorcised from your belief that graven images of Roman Catholic Cult do miracles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 559,722
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... 8 hr John 4
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 15 hr Mr Sir 8,699
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Sun Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Sun Doc Proper 12
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Sat kent 83,899
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web