Saint Pedro Calungsod's image now in Mindanao

Nov 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MindaNews

The statue of newly-canonized Saint Pedro Calungsod arrived here Friday to kick-off the Mindanao leg of "Duaw Nasud," the Filipino saint's thanksgiving sojourn around the country after his canonization last month in Vatican.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dsb

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
Many of those who are reading Topix have come to realize the falsities of those who gossip against the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! How many enemies and detractors already had evaporated into oblivion upon knowing the truth about the Iglesia ni Cristo??? No amount of gossipmongering can hinder God's last work of salvation!!! For this matter is the image of the enemies and detractors of the true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo):
"The first decade of the 21st century is characterized by a "Great Religious Recession". Making matters worse, the economic recession in 2007 "did not drive people to religion; instead, it drove religion farther into irrelevance." (p. 82)
"In the United States for example, the Willow Creek Community Church---one of America's famous megachurches---"has suffered membership stagnation and a lack of enthusiasm among the faithful".(Ibid. p.73.)
"Even the Catholic Church has barely maintained its share of the population, mostly because immigrant Catholics offset the massive loss of U.S.-born members".(Ibid. p.20)
The Iglesia ni Cristo is soaring like an eagle but Her enemies are like "consumed candles at the base"!!!
All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of your hallucinations,

well, I can not speak for others, but I am not an enemy of that criminal INC-Cooperation: I am just a truth lover and like to keep my visions for mankind and Mother Earth optimistic. For this truth is required. Different than you, who want to satisfy your abject motives by catastrophising.
But I think that you are just a slave to your heteronomous thoughts which do not leave you any other option than to do what you do.
One thing is certain: people who do not know what truth means, behave in that same way as you and your cult.
But again, as Chauncey said quite rightly: you are doing the work to expose your lies.
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Who are the Iglesia ni Cristo enemies? I would like to know this answer in detail.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
well, I can not speak for others, but I am not an enemy of that criminal INC-Cooperation: I am just a truth lover and like to keep my visions for mankind and Mother Earth optimistic. For this truth is required. Different than you, who want to satisfy your abject motives by catastrophising.
But I think that you are just a slave to your heteronomous thoughts which do not leave you any other option than to do what you do.
One thing is certain: people who do not know what truth means, behave in that same way as you and your cult.
But again, as Chauncey said quite rightly: you are doing the work to expose your lies.
Dog Behavior,

These are the people who do not know the truth!!! They don't understand their doctrine and yet, they are preaching:

"The Trinity is a wonderful mystery. No one understands it. The most learned theologian, the holiest Pope, the greatest saint, all are mystified by it as a child of seven."

Reference:[Martin J. Scott, S.J., God and Myself, Nhil Obstat: Arthurus J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Imprimatur: Joannes Cardinalis Farley (P.J. Kenedy and Sons, 1917), pp. 118-119.]

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
Who are the Iglesia ni Cristo enemies? I would like to know this answer in detail.
Ozzy,

This has been answered long ago by Adrian Hastings, a former Roman Catholic priest:

"Church of sinners and of fools."

Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 126.)

The same person identified the proud as the:

"the power of the Church (Catholic) has been used in history to do the devil's work."

Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 127.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
These are the people who do not know the truth!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

absolutely right when you admit that you do not know the truth!
This is what we wanted to hear from you.
Remember that I told you that you do not have a clue about those things you are talking about!
And remember that story of mine about the incident in the zoo?
I told you to proceed to the other side of the fence and watch thoroughly what the keeper is doing!
Your overhasty hubris resulted in laughter of the public!
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

"Ozzy,

This has been answered long ago by Adrian Hastings, a former Roman Catholic priest:

"the power of the Church (Catholic) has been used in history to do the devil's work."

Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 127.)"

This doesnt answer my question at all, Elias. Im asking YOU and as YOU representing INC, who are INC's enemies? Can you tell me in YOUR words or the words from INC who the enemies are in detail?

By quoting Adrian Hastings, are you saying that the enemies of INC are all Catholics?

If that is in fact what you are saying, what are YOU and INC willing to do to thwart your enemy? Just how far would you go? Will you only use words or are you and other INC members ready to use violence? What other groups are you willing to do hate crimes against other than Catholics (and I am assuming Protestants since we see your hate mongering here)?
dsb

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

That is the point!
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."
If you look at the posts of our "true follower", you can see agitation over and over again. The only thing missing to commit atrocities is an empty skull. Since that criminal cult with central office in Quezon City is a conglomeration of empty skulls, these parameters beg a comparison with Moslem suicide assassins.
Prevention is better than cure!
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely right when you admit that you do not know the truth!
This is what we wanted to hear from you.
Remember that I told you that you do not have a clue about those things you are talking about!
And remember that story of mine about the incident in the zoo?
I told you to proceed to the other side of the fence and watch thoroughly what the keeper is doing!
Your overhasty hubris resulted in laughter of the public!
Dog Behavior,

I never admitted that I do not know the truth!!! You are perverting with your abnormal mind my answer to your post!!! For this was what I posted:
XXXXXXXXXX
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
These are the people who do not know the truth!!! They don't understand their doctrine and yet, they are preaching:
"The Trinity is a wonderful mystery. No one understands it. The most learned theologian, the holiest Pope, the greatest saint, all are mystified by it as a child of seven."
Reference:[Martin J. Scott, S.J., God and Myself, Nhil Obstat: Arthurus J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Imprimatur: Joannes Cardinalis Farley (P.J. Kenedy and Sons, 1917), pp. 118-119.]
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
XXXXXXXX

You are being included as one of those who do not know the truth!!! You are clearly showing your frustration and defeat!!! Including of course your being of low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
"Ozzy,
Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 127.)"
This doesnt answer my question at all, Elias. Im asking YOU and as YOU representing INC, who are INC's enemies? Can you tell me in YOUR words or the words from INC who the enemies are in detail?
By quoting Adrian Hastings, are you saying that the enemies of INC are all Catholics?
If that is in fact what you are saying, what are YOU and INC willing to do to thwart your enemy? Just how far would you go? Will you only use words or are you and other INC members ready to use violence? What other groups are you willing to do hate crimes against other than Catholics (and I am assuming Protestants since we see your hate mongering here)?
Ozzy,

I had fully answered but the problem is your brain which has no capacity to understand!!! Protestantism is the daughter of the apostate Catholic Church!!! They are the enemies of biblical truth for their doctrines do not jibe with biblical tenets!!!

These two spurious religious groups are some of those who do gossipmongerings against the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! But at the same time they are the sources of our converts!!! They are now starting to learn that what they have are but doctrines of falsities such as the Holy Trinity:

"It cannot therefore be seriously maintained that the mystery of the Divine Trinity was early revealed" in the Old Testament".

Reference: Pohle, Joseph. The Divine Trinity: A Dogmatic Treatise, p. 20, 13th impression. Montana and London: B. Huder Book Co., 1950.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

dsb wrote:
That is the point!
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."
If you look at the posts of our "true follower", you can see agitation over and over again. The only thing missing to commit atrocities is an empty skull. Since that criminal cult with central office in Quezon City is a conglomeration of empty skulls, these parameters beg a comparison with Moslem suicide assassins.
Prevention is better than cure!
Dog Behavior,

These are the empty skulls as portrayed by an author:

Reference:[Martin J. Scott, S.J., God and Myself, Nhil Obstat: Arthurus J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Imprimatur: Joannes Cardinalis Farley (P.J. Kennedy and Sons, 1917), pp. 118-119.]

The empty skulls fabricated the doctrines of the Holy Trinity and they are believing and preaching without undersatnding it!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Mühldorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
I never admitted that I do not know the truth!!! You are perverting with your abnormal mind my answer to your post!!! For this was what I posted:
XXXXXXXXXX
<quoted text>
XXXXXXXX
You are being included as one of those who do not know the truth!!! You are clearly showing your frustration and defeat!!! Including of course your being of low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

I am standing firm on this: you have no clue! You do not know what you are stammering!
These things happen to people when the let others enter their empty skull and fill it with their intentions!
Not even this you are able to realise. So, what do you want to talk about?
Whatever - it will be nonsense.
To the amusement of numerous people.
It must be hard to have to live your live of an involuntary jester!
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

So now we know you and INC consider your enemies to be Catholics and Protestants. But you did not answer the rest of my question. I will repeat...

What are YOU and INC willing to do to thwart your enemy? Just how far would you go? Will you only use words or are you and other INC members ready to use violence? What other groups are you willing to do hate crimes against other than Catholics and Protestants?

Do you know that you live under the Constitution of the US that was founded by all Catholics and Protestants? You get a government check because of them.

You also are an offshoot of the Catholic Church as you use Catholic Bibles! If INC wants to distance themselves from the Catholic Church, they should be throwing out all Catholic literature. INC is nothing but a church based on HYPOCRISY along with the lies and deception. Again, INC can not stand on its own. It leans on the Catholic experts and bibles.
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
I am standing firm on this: you have no clue! You do not know what you are stammering!
These things happen to people when the let others enter their empty skull and fill it with their intentions!
Not even this you are able to realise. So, what do you want to talk about?
Whatever - it will be nonsense.
To the amusement of numerous people.
It must be hard to have to live your live of an involuntary jester!
Dog Behavior,

You are hurting bad because your spurious wisdom is relegated to the dustbin and morass of abject humiliation and defeat!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
So now we know you and INC consider your enemies to be Catholics and Protestants. But you did not answer the rest of my question. I will repeat...
What are YOU and INC willing to do to thwart your enemy? Just how far would you go? Will you only use words or are you and other INC members ready to use violence? What other groups are you willing to do hate crimes against other than Catholics and Protestants?
Do you know that you live under the Constitution of the US that was founded by all Catholics and Protestants? You get a government check because of them.
Ozzy,

The task given or commanded by God to the last messenger, Brother Felix Y. Manalo, and the Iglesia ni Cristo he proselytized, is to snatch people who are our enemies and detractors from the false religions of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism!!! These people have to be brought to righteousness in order for them to gain salvation:

"Calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it.

"Listen to Me, you stubborn-hearted, who are far from righteousness: I bring my salvation near, it shall not be far off; My salvation shall not linger. And I will place salvation in Zion, for Israel My glory." (Is. 46:11, 13, NKJV)

God said, "I bring My righteousness near," and "My salvation shall not linger." Therefore, the work that God gave His messenger is for man's salvation. Through this messenger who was liked to a bird of prey, God would bring His righteousness--the gospel, which is the power of God for salvation--near to people who are stubborn-hearted and far from righteousness:

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

"For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written,'The just shall live by faith'." (Rom. 1:16-17, Ibid.)

Therefore, preaching the true gospel is the work of this messenger. The messenger in these last days, like a bird of prey, would "snatch" people from damnation and bring them to salvation through preaching the gospel.

The Iglesia ni Cristo is doing all it could in doing missionary works so that the message of salvation will reach everyone!!! Thus, we have INCTV informing those who are stubbornhearted and far from righteousness about pristine biblical teachings!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Ozzy wrote:

Ozzy,

In order to thwart the enemy, these are how far the Iglesia ni Cristo would go:

1. INCTV--Propagating the message of salvation.
2. Radio Stations--Propagating the message of salvation.
3. God's Message--Propagating the message of salvation.
4. Grand Bible Expositions--Propagating the message of salvation.
5. Bible Studies--Propagating the message of salvation.
6. Construction of chapels--to contain the influx of new converts to the Church and for their worship services.

7. Purchase of buildings and chapels--to contain the influx of new converts to the Church and for their worship services.
8. Medical, Dental, and Blood donation drives- in order to help the hapless.
9. Relief Operations--Bringing emergency food aid, cash, and clothings to victims of calamities.
10. Environmental and Sanitation Drives-Cleaning up of rivers, tributaries, parks, seasides, and planting trees for beautification and prevention of floodings.

For the month of January 2013, we have successfuly thwarted the enemy by way of the Church of Christ's dedication of several beautiful and grandiose chapels:

1. Locale of San Francisco, Ecclesiastical District of Quezon South.
2. Locale of San Jose, Ecclesiastical District of Cotabato Southeast.
3. Locale of Gulod, Calatagan, Ecclesiastical District of Batangas.
4. Locale of Aguila, Ecclesiastical District of Antique.
5. Locale of Ajuy, Ecclesiastical District of Iloilo North.
6. Locale of Hinobaan, Ecclesiastical District of Negros del Sur.
7. Locale of Lipa City, Ecclesiastical District of Batangas.
8. Locale of Jomalig, Jomalig Island, Ecclesiastical District of Quezon North.
9. Locale of Talagutong, Don Marcelino, Ecclesiastical District of Davao del Sur.
10. Locale of Pili, San Marcelino, Ecclesiastical District of Zambales South.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
Ozzy,

For your information, I get my government retirement check monthly because I worked for it and not because of them!!! Catholics and Protestants get their "food stamps" because I work as well as others!!!

All I know is that my country, the Philippines, has her own constitution!!! The United States was not founded by Catholics and Protestants but landgrabbed from native American Indians!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Ozzy wrote:
Ozzy,

This is one of the things showing as to how far the Iglesia ni Cristo would go to thwart the enemy and detractors:

"International Aid To Humanity" (Pandaigdigang Lingap sa Mamamayan) is a medical-dental-relief mission extended by the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) regularly to calamity-stricken or depressed areas all over the world. Guided by the biblical mandate "to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy" (Deut. 15:11, New International Version), the Church, through this program, has been providing these services and other aid as early as 1950.

It is expected that more or less 5,000 homeless in New York City, including children, will be the total beneficiaries in the Iglesia ni Cristo's "International Aid To Humanity". This activity is one of the biggest launched by the Iglesia ni Cristo in the United States as part of its 98th anniversary celebration this year.

Members of the Iglesia ni Cristo all over the world, even those who don't have much in life, are overjoyed and will continue to willingly shell out anything that they can muster and share them with the hapless and less-privileged felowmen, for they know that in fulfilling this deed, they praise the Lord God as the Bible teaches:

"We can be assured of receiving from God whatever we ask Him for, because we are obeying His commands [i.e. especially the one about loving others] and are practicing what is pleasing to Him. So then, as occasion and opportunity open up to us, let us do good to all people. For the whole law can be summed up in this one command:'Love your neighbor as yourself" (Excerpted from I John 3:22, An Understandable Version; Gal. 6:10, Amplified Bible; Gal. 5:14, New Living Translation).

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Bwahahaha...what a bunch of hot air!!! Your INC brothers would be proud by the way you twist the truth!
dsb

Mechernich, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
You are hurting bad because your spurious wisdom is relegated to the dustbin and morass of abject humiliation and defeat!!!
Improve your low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

you moved me to tears again!
I appreciate that you admit that you are lacking the capacity to recognise your own echo. The hurts should make you recognise that I hit your mark! This is no boasting about an alleged victory, or whatsoever! Consider it as an assistance for you and a starting point to reflect your doings!
"Truthful words are not beautiful, beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive, persuasive words are not good." [Lao Tzu]
But this is not the thing that I am aiming at, for it doesn´t need a bright intellect to be a human.
Besides, stupidity is relatively: While an intelligent person can pretend to be a fool, the other way round would be a little more "complicated", isn´t it!
No, what I am aiming at is, that it doesn´t take concepts which you yourself cannot understand, and it doesn´t take quotes again from dubious books and authors to support your absurdities, it doesn´t take things acquired through reading, and it neither takes intelligence nor shrewdness to be a human.
What it takes to be a human is to have a heart and FEEL it!
I think that there is no need to further advice you where you should start.
And you shouldn´t fool yourself by trying to convince yourself of an alleged victory, which doesn´t exist.
Fooling oneself isn´t also good for the heart!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Is this Iglesia ni Cristo member speaking for his cult when he says that Pedro Calunsgod didn't live Christ's message?
Wow. I would have thought that a cult which studied the Bible would not be so quick to attack those who follow Christ, their savior. The Iglesia ni Cristo is in full attack mode. They are jealous of being second rate, even in their homeland.
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of149
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••