Time for an American pope?

Full story: The Washington Post

When someone becomes pope - God's representative on Earth to Catholics - he dons all white, takes the title "his holiness," and is greeted even by top cardinals with a kiss of his ring.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 95 of95
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MaltaMon

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Francis I from Argentina. At 76, he's no spring chicken. Looks like they don't want a long papacy. 18 years older than Wojtila was when he became JP II. And just 2 years younger than Ratzinger was upon his election 8 years ago. But the first non-Eurpean since the 7th Century.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I hope we don't have a feminist pope, or a black pope.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
I hope we don't have a feminist pope, or a black pope.
I hope you don't ever reproduce.
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't ever reproduce.
I don't hate blacks themselves, but I am suspicious of them, politically. As for feminists, they are EVIL!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate blacks themselves, but I am suspicious of them, politically. As for feminists, they are EVIL!
Blah blah blah. Your bull$hit of I hate blacks, teenagers, any woman who has a different point of view is a feminist so I hate women because none would ever have me, I hate gays, especially teen ones and think that people should be raped as a punishment for not seeing things the fu@ked up backwards way that I do, is getting to be an old joke punchline. Just like you.
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. Your bull$hit of I hate blacks, teenagers, any woman who has a different point of view is a feminist so I hate women because none would ever have me, I hate gays, especially teen ones and think that people should be raped as a punishment for not seeing things the fu@ked up backwards way that I do, is getting to be an old joke punchline. Just like you.
A women doesn't have to be a feminist to not like someone. I don't blame women for not liking me, unlike your desperate, lonely self.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A women doesn't have to be a feminist to not like someone. I don't blame women for not liking me, unlike your desperate, lonely self.
Oh my dear little punchline. Why do you think I care if other women find me attractive? I could care less. I have my wife, and that is all I need, or want. I am far from desperate, and sure as hell not lonely. What is it like for you? If you wernt such a hateful small minded person, you would know the simple pleasure of having a good lady around to talk to, scratch your back when you cant reach that certain spot, and just sit there and not have to say anything, just be happy knowing your together. Drop the tude, and give it a try, let me tell you, it is great.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dear little punchline. Why do you think I care if other women find me attractive? I could care less. I have my wife, and that is all I need, or want. I am far from desperate, and sure as hell not lonely. What is it like for you? If you wernt such a hateful small minded person, you would know the simple pleasure of having a good lady around to talk to, scratch your back when you cant reach that certain spot, and just sit there and not have to say anything, just be happy knowing your together. Drop the tude, and give it a try, let me tell you, it is great.
But you haven't experienced just sitting there knowing you LUST after each other, with SEXUAL POWER AND LUST! HAHAHAHAHA! SO MUCH YOU MISSED OUT ON!!!!!!!!!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But you haven't experienced just sitting there knowing you LUST after each other, with SEXUAL POWER AND LUST! HAHAHAHAHA! SO MUCH YOU MISSED OUT ON!!!!!!!!!
You know so very little punchline! LOL what a loser! Kinnd of like you lusting after 13 year old girls? You are nothing but a fu@king chimo.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

An American pope? Yes, Howard Stern. Yes, he would be perfect.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You know so very little punchline! LOL what a loser! Kinnd of like you lusting after 13 year old girls? You are nothing but a fu@king chimo.
Rush, you description of sitting there, knowing that your wife loves you, and that you are accepted sounds similar to what a young boy would want, who feels rejected by his parents.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush, you description of sitting there, knowing that your wife loves you, and that you are accepted sounds similar to what a young boy would want, who feels rejected by his parents.
I sure hope your not a therapist, cause you would be broke punchline! LOL
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Lol. If I was, I would hurt my patients! HAHAHAHAHA! CAUSE THEM TO KILL THEMSELVES! HAHAHAHA!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
Lol. If I was, I would hurt my patients! HAHAHAHAHA! CAUSE THEM TO KILL THEMSELVES! HAHAHAHA!
Anyone who talks to you for too long would want to kill themselves anyway. You could go work for the government. Instead of water boarding, we could torture people by making them listen to you! Wow, there is finally a reason to say "Holy sh!t! go get linlanguage!"
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Good point! I could work for the MI5, or MI6, interrogating people! And if they don't answer, I will *talk* to them more! And oh I would be creative with the blood, too!

Lots of severed eyes, and peeled skin!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 95 of95
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••