Time for an American pope?

When someone becomes pope - God's representative on Earth to Catholics - he dons all white, takes the title "his holiness," and is greeted even by top cardinals with a kiss of his ring. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
MaltaMon

Selinsgrove, PA

#115 Mar 13, 2013
Francis I from Argentina. At 76, he's no spring chicken. Looks like they don't want a long papacy. 18 years older than Wojtila was when he became JP II. And just 2 years younger than Ratzinger was upon his election 8 years ago. But the first non-Eurpean since the 7th Century.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#118 May 16, 2013
I hope we don't have a feminist pope, or a black pope.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#119 May 16, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
I hope we don't have a feminist pope, or a black pope.
I hope you don't ever reproduce.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#120 May 17, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't ever reproduce.
I don't hate blacks themselves, but I am suspicious of them, politically. As for feminists, they are EVIL!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#121 May 17, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate blacks themselves, but I am suspicious of them, politically. As for feminists, they are EVIL!
Blah blah blah. Your bull$hit of I hate blacks, teenagers, any woman who has a different point of view is a feminist so I hate women because none would ever have me, I hate gays, especially teen ones and think that people should be raped as a punishment for not seeing things the fu@ked up backwards way that I do, is getting to be an old joke punchline. Just like you.
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

#122 May 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. Your bull$hit of I hate blacks, teenagers, any woman who has a different point of view is a feminist so I hate women because none would ever have me, I hate gays, especially teen ones and think that people should be raped as a punishment for not seeing things the fu@ked up backwards way that I do, is getting to be an old joke punchline. Just like you.
A women doesn't have to be a feminist to not like someone. I don't blame women for not liking me, unlike your desperate, lonely self.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#123 May 26, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A women doesn't have to be a feminist to not like someone. I don't blame women for not liking me, unlike your desperate, lonely self.
Oh my dear little punchline. Why do you think I care if other women find me attractive? I could care less. I have my wife, and that is all I need, or want. I am far from desperate, and sure as hell not lonely. What is it like for you? If you wernt such a hateful small minded person, you would know the simple pleasure of having a good lady around to talk to, scratch your back when you cant reach that certain spot, and just sit there and not have to say anything, just be happy knowing your together. Drop the tude, and give it a try, let me tell you, it is great.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#124 May 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dear little punchline. Why do you think I care if other women find me attractive? I could care less. I have my wife, and that is all I need, or want. I am far from desperate, and sure as hell not lonely. What is it like for you? If you wernt such a hateful small minded person, you would know the simple pleasure of having a good lady around to talk to, scratch your back when you cant reach that certain spot, and just sit there and not have to say anything, just be happy knowing your together. Drop the tude, and give it a try, let me tell you, it is great.
But you haven't experienced just sitting there knowing you LUST after each other, with SEXUAL POWER AND LUST! HAHAHAHAHA! SO MUCH YOU MISSED OUT ON!!!!!!!!!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#125 May 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But you haven't experienced just sitting there knowing you LUST after each other, with SEXUAL POWER AND LUST! HAHAHAHAHA! SO MUCH YOU MISSED OUT ON!!!!!!!!!
You know so very little punchline! LOL what a loser! Kinnd of like you lusting after 13 year old girls? You are nothing but a fu@king chimo.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#126 May 29, 2013
An American pope? Yes, Howard Stern. Yes, he would be perfect.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#127 May 30, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You know so very little punchline! LOL what a loser! Kinnd of like you lusting after 13 year old girls? You are nothing but a fu@king chimo.
Rush, you description of sitting there, knowing that your wife loves you, and that you are accepted sounds similar to what a young boy would want, who feels rejected by his parents.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#128 May 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush, you description of sitting there, knowing that your wife loves you, and that you are accepted sounds similar to what a young boy would want, who feels rejected by his parents.
I sure hope your not a therapist, cause you would be broke punchline! LOL
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#129 May 30, 2013
Lol. If I was, I would hurt my patients! HAHAHAHAHA! CAUSE THEM TO KILL THEMSELVES! HAHAHAHA!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#130 May 30, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
Lol. If I was, I would hurt my patients! HAHAHAHAHA! CAUSE THEM TO KILL THEMSELVES! HAHAHAHA!
Anyone who talks to you for too long would want to kill themselves anyway. You could go work for the government. Instead of water boarding, we could torture people by making them listen to you! Wow, there is finally a reason to say "Holy sh!t! go get linlanguage!"
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#131 May 31, 2013
Good point! I could work for the MI5, or MI6, interrogating people! And if they don't answer, I will *talk* to them more! And oh I would be creative with the blood, too!

Lots of severed eyes, and peeled skin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 560,402
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Cultastic 8,719
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence 3 hr QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Dec 23 USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
More from around the web