Time for an American pope?

Time for an American pope?

There are 95 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Time for an American pope?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

When someone becomes pope - God's representative on Earth to Catholics - he dons all white, takes the title "his holiness," and is greeted even by top cardinals with a kiss of his ring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

coyote

Halifax, Canada

#84 Mar 11, 2013
little Large- you claim to relate Zuiko to 40 something by the characteristic expression of arrogance....well little guy understand many people in this world share personal traits- I hate to burst your bubble and cause you to deliver a tantrum to your momma but sorry, there are`a couple other people in the world as idiotic as you squirt ! must be !...jest sayin'... Now- Lord Conrad Black for pope...
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#85 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Zuiko needs to die!
I suppose this is part of your religious beliefs, so it is ok to say......
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#86 Mar 11, 2013
..wow.....crazy,like you's,here..whew...yada u u...
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#87 Mar 11, 2013
coyote wrote:
little Large- you claim to relate Zuiko to 40 something by the characteristic expression of arrogance....well little guy understand many people in this world share personal traits- I hate to burst your bubble and cause you to deliver a tantrum to your momma but sorry, there are`a couple other people in the world as idiotic as you squirt ! must be !...jest sayin'... Now- Lord Conrad Black for pope...
..most interesting,here...eh

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#88 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Your arrogance.
2. You refered to something before you posted as zuiko, so you could have only known by observing the threads as fortysomething.
3. You advocated the same stuff.
4. Fortysomething disappeared the same day you appeared as zuiko.
5. Your basic mannerisms are like fortysomethings.
You haven't produced any proof yet, but just intimations. Show us Fortysomething's posts to see if this is true. Otherwise this is just empty talk, like your usual friend MM's posts.

Location hidden

#89 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Zuiko needs to die!
Well, I hope to see you hanged for your atrocities before I die.
In any case I will go to heaven if I die because I never harmed anyone, or wanted anyone harmed. In your case, and with all your religious beliefs of wanting people killed and raped, it will be different. Repent before it is too late. Your religion condemns you.
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#90 Mar 11, 2013
...to me GOD just Is...eh

Location hidden

#91 Mar 11, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose this is part of your religious beliefs, so it is ok to say......
It is the typical hate of religious fanatics.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#92 Mar 11, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the typical hate of religious fanatics.
There is no religion that hates kids that I know of. Just crazy nutjobs. Ihave seen a thousand of his posts, and he does not have any religion, he just hides behind that.

Location hidden

#93 Mar 11, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no religion that hates kids that I know of. Just crazy nutjobs. Ihave seen a thousand of his posts, and he does not have any religion, he just hides behind that.
Being close friends and collaborators, MM obviously shares his views, which is further evidenced by his silence about these perversions. Being just slightly cleverer than LL he wouldn't say anything about it so as not to incriminate himself. But the writing is on the wall, and obvious to everyone.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#94 Mar 11, 2013
Zuiko- U might be right Molly aka MM is slightly more clever than lL... I think she insists on discounts at Dunkin' Donuts because of the holes whereas iL's momma said she took little Large to one outside disneyworld and he needed major plastic surgery after sticking his hand into the deep fat cooker thinking he should "dunk his donut"- I expect he would drown hisself at an apple-bob....... Oh, there is that bob word......

Location hidden

#96 Mar 11, 2013
coyote wrote:
Zuiko- U might be right Molly aka MM is slightly more clever than lL... I think she insists on discounts at Dunkin' Donuts because of the holes whereas iL's momma said she took little Large to one outside disneyworld and he needed major plastic surgery after sticking his hand into the deep fat cooker thinking he should "dunk his donut"- I expect he would drown hisself at an apple-bob....... Oh, there is that bob word......
I think little L is back in bed now, after his mum gave him a bath, and MM is back in his padded cell.
Hey, where's our Katie? I hope she's OK.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#97 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage

Doncaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Black momma wrote:

<quoted text> Stick and stones you remind me of a little rat in a maze to be alone looking for a piece of cheese
Largelanguage wrote:
Sticks and stones? One hopes you get in an abusive relationship when you grow up to get you to not be so cocky.
Hipster dufus

Hartsdale, NY

#98 Mar 11, 2013
Rush wrote:
Largelanguage
Doncaster, UK
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Stick and stones you remind me of a little rat in a maze to be alone looking for a piece of cheese
Largelanguage wrote:
Sticks and stones? One hopes you get in an abusive relationship when you grow up to get you to not be so cocky.
Post a link to the actual post
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#99 Mar 11, 2013
Hipster dufus wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a link to the actual post
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/elk-grove-ca/TH6FC2NTHSA34FV R9/p7661
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#100 Mar 11, 2013
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#101 Mar 11, 2013

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:

<quoted text>
You are very rude! Gays are evil and ought to die fool!
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#108 Mar 12, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
I think little L is back in bed now, after his mum gave him a bath, and MM is back in his padded cell.
Hey, where's our Katie? I hope she's OK.
I share your concern of Katie...4 sure she is OK... I recall KM had a "sort of" ill feeling towards little Large. I do not think he started posting his "extreme" emotions when she was contributing. As well I am not certain Rush had copied to this forum the things iL was posting on other forums. It seemed KM was quite receptive to MM (aka Molly). She may have dropped by to inquire about our suggested gathering and noted iL's deepening sadism plus Molly's approval. She may be a tad upset. Maybe one eve she and Broken Arrow will indulge a bit and bring some fun & interest back to topix.

Location hidden

#109 Mar 12, 2013
Talk about disappearance, have you noticed the dusappearance and total silence of the two trolls?
They usually fill these pages with their posts non-stop, but nothing throughout this day.
Look up my new thread about them.
MaltaMon

Bellmawr, NJ

#113 Mar 13, 2013
White smoke about 30 minutes ago. We'll know within minutes whether the new pope, already invested, is, for the first time, from the New World.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 692,152
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec 12 Frindly 4
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 4 Mr Sir 10,694
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov 27 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov '17 whirlignmerc 11
More from around the web