Protester beaten and arrested on TV during papal visit to Cuba given asylum in the U.S.

Dec 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Babalu Blog

Andres Carrion Says security agents threatened to kill him, fired his wife, forced them out of their home and sent two snitches to get close to him.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Nulli Secundus

Woodbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

So, WTF should we want HIM for here in the USA?
CommiesAreDoomed ToHell

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

We welcome anticommunists!...if you disagree…GE THE HELL OUT!!!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Nulli Secundus wrote:
So, WTF should we want HIM for here in the USA?
The question must had been What the F@ck do we need a commie aszhole like you posting in our Cuba Forum???.Just get your fat red azz out and shut the F@ck up you stupid loser!!!!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

I love these Cuba threads,a bunch of festering Cuban Fascists in Miami spewing out their poison,well fester away you bastards.kick the can
lamer

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
The question must had been What the F@ck do we need a commie aszhole like you posting in our Cuba Forum???.Just get your fat red azz out and shut the F@ck up you stupid loser!!!!!!
You retards need to learn as i have told you multiple times that this bullshit gets posted in other sections. We wish it didnt; no one wants to goto the cuban forums, but this shit does, so deal with it.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You retards need to learn as i have told you multiple times that this bullshit gets posted in other sections. We wish it didnt; no one wants to goto the cuban forums, but this shit does, so deal with it.
Yeah,right !.Curious George you are even dumber than I originally believed you to ve.
Lamer( To lick,to suck i.e. George loves to lick Castro azs!!!
Casual Observer

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,right !.Curious George you are even dumber than I originally believed you to ve.
Lamer( To lick,to suck i.e. George loves to lick Castro azs!!!

I'd like to see the results of an I.Q. test that you have taken sometime in your life, WJDC.

It probably is framed on some psychiatrists wall and is famous,'as the lowest score ever attained'.

San Juan,Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see the results of an I.Q. test that you have taken sometime in your life, WJDC.
It probably is framed on some psychiatrists wall and is famous,'as the lowest score ever attained'.
Sorry to disappoint you George,but my last score was 136!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••