Protester beaten and arrested on TV d...

Protester beaten and arrested on TV during papal visit to Cuba given asylum in the U.S.

There are 8 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Dec 28, 2013, titled Protester beaten and arrested on TV during papal visit to Cuba given asylum in the U.S.. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

Andres Carrion Says security agents threatened to kill him, fired his wife, forced them out of their home and sent two snitches to get close to him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

Nulli Secundus

Woodbury, CT

#1 Dec 28, 2013
So, WTF should we want HIM for here in the USA?
CommiesAreDoomed ToHell

Newton, NJ

#2 Dec 28, 2013
We welcome anticommunists!...if you disagree…GE THE HELL OUT!!!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

Marco Island,Florida

#3 Dec 28, 2013
Nulli Secundus wrote:
So, WTF should we want HIM for here in the USA?
The question must had been What the [email protected] do we need a commie aszhole like you posting in our Cuba Forum???.Just get your fat red azz out and shut the [email protected] up you stupid loser!!!!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#4 Dec 28, 2013
I love these Cuba threads,a bunch of festering Cuban Fascists in Miami spewing out their poison,well fester away you bastards.kick the can
lamer

Hamilton, OH

#6 Dec 28, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
The question must had been What the [email protected] do we need a commie aszhole like you posting in our Cuba Forum???.Just get your fat red azz out and shut the [email protected] up you stupid loser!!!!!!
You retards need to learn as i have told you multiple times that this bullshit gets posted in other sections. We wish it didnt; no one wants to goto the cuban forums, but this shit does, so deal with it.

Marco Island,Florida

#7 Dec 28, 2013
lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You retards need to learn as i have told you multiple times that this bullshit gets posted in other sections. We wish it didnt; no one wants to goto the cuban forums, but this shit does, so deal with it.
Yeah,right !.Curious George you are even dumber than I originally believed you to ve.
Lamer( To lick,to suck i.e. George loves to lick Castro azs!!!
Casual Observer

North York, Canada

#8 Dec 28, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,right !.Curious George you are even dumber than I originally believed you to ve.
Lamer( To lick,to suck i.e. George loves to lick Castro azs!!!

I'd like to see the results of an I.Q. test that you have taken sometime in your life, WJDC.

It probably is framed on some psychiatrists wall and is famous,'as the lowest score ever attained'.

Marco Island,Florida

#9 Dec 28, 2013
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see the results of an I.Q. test that you have taken sometime in your life, WJDC.
It probably is framed on some psychiatrists wall and is famous,'as the lowest score ever attained'.
Sorry to disappoint you George,but my last score was 136!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 687,387
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 22 Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
More from around the web