Pope 'has not cancelled Christmas'

Nov 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Iol.co.za

And so it came to pass that in the eighth year of Pope Benedict's reign, some tabloid and social media decreed that he had cancelled Christmas.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Another waste of time, Brainwashed. You cannot get to me; you're not bright enough.
LOL...Proving your an idiot over and over again is not a good defense. However it could be to a fool. You lied, and I proved you lied, but the arrogant way in which you said is the essence of the foolish person you are. Instead of owning your false witness you relish it. Brilliant! No, I could never hope to be as bright as you. ROTFL. You are a stupid Troll who has no interest in truth nor do you have anything intelligent to say. Thank you for proving it again. You are the best! ;-)

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Proving your an idiot over and over again is not a good defense. However it could be to a fool. You lied, and I proved you lied, but the arrogant way in which you said is the essence of the foolish person you are. Instead of owning your false witness you relish it. Brilliant! No, I could never hope to be as bright as you. ROTFL. You are a stupid Troll who has no interest in truth nor do you have anything intelligent to say. Thank you for proving it again. You are the best! ;-)
Didn't I tell you to leave me the f alone????? I have NO INTEREST in conversing with you. There are too many nice, smart people here.

YOU are not one of them. You don't know squat about me, dunce.

Now go talk to someone who's as limited as you are.
JEHOVAH IS GOD

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Pax et Bonum wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality check: The "Catholics" have beliefs that are firmly based on the Bible. There are those beliefs that are not Bible based. These come from traditions that have been passed down through the centuries yet in no way negate the Bible. I would love to see your source for the idea that Catholics "accept the pope as the embodiment of Christ". This is patently silly and untrue. The pope does lead the Church. That the secular world has taken over Christmas as a way to make money is a reality. It was never the Catholic Church's idea for this holy day to become a money maker.
There is no Catholic teaching based on the Scriptures taught in any Catechism book, the Church doctrines taught are from the original decisions of truth, founded by Church fathers of the Roman Catholic religion.

The teaching that the Pope is the vicar of Christ, in that the Pope is infallable as Jesus and takes the place of Jesus for the Catholics on Earth. Jesus said to call no man father, for you have one Father, God.
Matthew 23:9

Catholics are under obligation of sin to obey the Church first.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

To Pax: Long time no type. Hope you're doing well. I have a grandson now, born Oct. 11...I'm madly in love with that little tyke!

My son and DIL are going to have him baptized Catholic in a few months. I respect their wishes. My beliefs may have changed over the years, but I'm not sorry I put my son through the CCD program and educational stuff. I feel we're all entitled to our own beliefs and most mainstream religions are decent.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
..well..some TRUTH,here...but,LOVE and FORGIVENESS,here....not stocking...false lies...this sick-person,..wants to ..fight,and to really HATE,HATING...the Church and the GOOD/bad POPE Inc...here...so I's just IGNORE LOST Her...eh..

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..well..some TRUTH,here...but,LOVE and FORGIVENESS,here....not stocking...false lies...this sick-person,..wants to ..fight,and to really HATE,HATING...the Church and the GOOD/bad POPE Inc...here...so I's just IGNORE LOST Her...eh..
LEAVE ME ALONE!! YOU'RE THE HATER, and STUPID TO BOOT! You can't even think for yourself, plus you are a very dishonest person! You and Dust Storm make a good pair - you in love with each other? It wouldn't surprise me, yada u b.s.-er.

You have yet to say anything of value. That's because you don't KNOW anything of value, Mr. Yada u - halfwit.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..well..some TRUTH,here...but,LOVE and FORGIVENESS,here....not stocking...false lies...this sick-person,..wants to ..fight,and to really HATE,HATING...the Church and the GOOD/bad POPE Inc...here...so I's just IGNORE LOST Her...eh..
..amen...Oracle and DAY STORM...GOD Bless..YOUs''..I's GIVE OUT/sold many art-cards to many GOOD PERSON/fOLKS''..WHO ''love'' me..etc..yada u u $$$ yada u...eh ..shalom..salom..successful... ART SOLD Out,too..

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..amen...Oracle and DAY STORM...GOD Bless..YOUs''..I's GIVE OUT/sold many art-cards to many GOOD PERSON/fOLKS''..WHO ''love'' me..etc..yada u u $$$ yada u...eh ..shalom..salom..successful... ART SOLD Out,too..
LOL! You have NO artistic talent! What makes you think your tall tales are believable? Thou shalt not lie!

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very good at defending yourself, are you?
Pax et Bonum

Ravenna, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

JEHOVAH IS GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Catholic teaching based on the Scriptures taught in any Catechism book, the Church doctrines taught are from the original decisions of truth, founded by Church fathers of the Roman Catholic religion.
The teaching that the Pope is the vicar of Christ, in that the Pope is infallable as Jesus and takes the place of Jesus for the Catholics on Earth. Jesus said to call no man father, for you have one Father, God.
Matthew 23:9
Catholics are under obligation of sin to obey the Church first.
You need to get some information that is not based on the Watchtower. The Church Fathers did not just make up beliefs on their own they had to and did follow the Scriptures. As Vicar of Christ the pope does not and can not take place of Jesus. No man should do this and those that have tried have failed miserably. He is not infallable in the same way Jesus is in that the pope must rely on the power of the Holy Spirit as he has no powewrs of his own. I guess I am wrong to call my dad "father". It is true that we are not to put any man over God though. I obey God first in all things as a Catholic.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Pax - Despite our belief differences, it's good to see you again and I hope you have a wonderful and loving holiday season :)

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dust Storm - No matter how hard you try to insult me, I cannot take an ignorant person like you seriously. In other words, I'll always be brighter than you, but not in the superstition arena. I'll gladly leave that to you.
Pax et Bonum

Ravenna, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
Pax - Despite our belief differences, it's good to see you again and I hope you have a wonderful and loving holiday season :)
It is good to see you here also. I hope your holidays are a blessing especially with the little one being part of your life.
kiki

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

So is it pegan the worship of the SUN or christian to worship of the SON?

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Pax et Bonum wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good to see you here also. I hope your holidays are a blessing especially with the little one being part of your life.
Thank you, and I also wish you a wonderful, love-filled holiday season. I've always believed children are God's greatest gift :)

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Of course the pope hasn't cancelled Christmas - the grinch stole it!
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

...sooooooooooooooo EVIL,here...the PLACEBO-EFFECT,is ...Working,here...
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..amen...Oracle and DAY STORM...GOD Bless..YOUs''..I's GIVE OUT/sold many art-cards to many GOOD PERSON/fOLKS''..WHO ''love'' me..etc..yada u u $$$ yada u...eh ..shalom..salom..successful... ART SOLD Out,too..
..some ...30% Sales-Increase in Me ART-WORK'S,so far dhis year...wow..Vow...$$$..most successful...the placebo-effect is working...(+)...yada u...shalom...
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

..MERRY CHRISTMAS To ''all'' the Chruches...the GOOD/bad Pope Inc. .....and such...GOD Bless...

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..MERRY CHRISTMAS To ''all'' the Chruches...the GOOD/bad Pope Inc......and such...GOD Bless...
Oh - go become the next pope - Pope Yada u!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••