United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Blessed to know the truth

Louisville, TN

#1797 Jun 16, 2011
You are so right! I recently watched a You-tube of a local church an they are just literally dancing to the beat of the band that daddy has made. I must admit that it does sound pretty good. But I am not impressed with the church or the band I am more impressed that these are self taught musicians an most are your African Americans. Imagine if they put that effort into education instead of just UHOP band. Imagaine if they hit the books an became doctors, lawyers for the community. No! they are merely happy with just being in daddies band an sounding good for a few minutes.As for the members jumping around to the beat.One of the women in the video lives up the street from me an on the video she is just swaying an acting like she is in the spirit and we all know she is one of the meanest women in the town, she even threatened a kid with a baseball bat one time, but they claim to live so righteous. Its sad that they are dancing to the band on the outside but have not love an the holy spirit on the inside.As for 1 million for Bailey! What for? Does he really need that. He needs to take that money and come to Claxton Ga an get his ppl out of the projects, run down trailers, old board houses.I do have a question why does there minister podium stand off to the side instead of front an center like traditional churches.

Since: Dec 10

Brooklyn, NY

#1798 Jun 16, 2011
It’s ironic that someone mentions the durability of this structure that is being built in DC.(This New Apartment Building) What’s really sad is that there are new churches in direr need of repairs.
There’s one church where the elevator hasn’t worked in over two years. There are churches with uncontrollable leaks in the roofs. There are churches where the kitchen equipment is un-functional; there are churches where the Heating and Air Condition don’t work. In other words these churches that are Mortgage Free are falling apart.
Members have written this Bishop for help, only to have their cries fall on death ears. Talking about Slum Lords………….
The Bishops builds these churches, then walk away leaving another burden on already stress members on how they are going to handle the up-keep.
Take care what you have first, and then build something else.
Is Bailey going to do what Madison did?
McCollough built churches only to have Madison tear them down and rebuild them. What a waste of money. Give something back to the members.
Pay your Ministers a good Salary, in this day in time some Ministers don’t even get $100.00 a Week in Pastors offering. The Ministers have no Health Care, nor a decent Pension, the Pastors are moved from state to state, and have to find there own means of living.
Your members need Daycares, Nursing Homes, Affordable Housing,
Not a Bullet Proof Limo for your Bishop. You worship the Bishops as though they are Gods. Who is he afraid of?
1 Million Dollars for what? How long are they going to be stuck on stupid? Why don’t they want something for themselves?
This is not Gods teaching people. Your Bishop don’t need Money, you do.
Organized Religion

Philadelphia, PA

#1799 Jun 18, 2011
Seems something is going on...............next few days ---weeks should be very interesting.
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

#1800 Jun 20, 2011
Partner in Christ wrote:
@Bamm ur a joke, you are ignorant as they come. Stop ignoring the truth and facts. The truth is Bailey is leading YOU straight to hell. These personal attacks is uncalled for. Your a coward, you would never say anything to his face so don't punk out over this board...PUNK! Most y'all members don't carry bibles anyway, nevertheless read a book or go to the library to find out facts about your first FALSE prophet Grace and the worse ever BIG Daddy Bailey. Now, since you want to TRY and make Bamm look bad...I'm going to post the 3 letters floating around that people have put out about BOOKMAN. Hold on.
"BOOKMAN"..........L MBO.

Now that was funny!!!!!!!!!!
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#1801 Jun 20, 2011
For anyone new, or an infrequent visitor to this blog/site, be advised (IMHO) that the disdain for the HOP is not out of vengeance or hatred. There is no jealously from ex-members or onlookers. What comes to bear on this blog is the incredulity of most writers as to the ineptness, blindness and dupability of the membership. The issue of money to the HOP and it’s bishop is merely one of the most tangible elements of the deception of the HOP.“The Money” actually equates to the recourses of the membership. Their time, effort, and the negative impact the HOP has on a decent standard of living. By submitting to the pressure; and it is pressure, to give, give, give, each HOP member deprives their families, and themselves of a decent pursuit of happiness. What is so tragic is that this has become a culture with a pseudo philosophy, one that if you speak to the intelligent HOP members, they understand that they are punishing their loved ones, and especially their offspring of a decent way of life. Most “Christian” Circe do this “religiously”. The horrifying phenomenon is that there is NO scripture anywhere to support this wholesale extortion of people. In fact just the opposite is true. As in days gone by “the dark ages 500 AD to present” the clergy have twisted the scriptures to manipulate the people. Common clergy never really expect people to read the word for themselves. Clergy pervert the message of Phillip and the eunuch to include themselves as instructors in the good news of Yahushuwa Ha Mashiyah to serve their own greedy agenda. When did Kiefer (Peter) or Shaul (Paul) parade around in fine attire? Where in scripture does it state, or even give reference, to any of the Apostles paying tithes at anytime? They were all Hebrews; Yahushuwa had not gone to the stake yet. The Ruach Ha Qodesh was not generally at large among men. In simple terms, they were all still under the Law, the NT was in the process of being activated. No preacher today will touch that statement, nor do they want anyone to ever read this statement. The clergy today, rears infidels, for they teach their congregants, the perverted meaning of obedience to the Circe/clergy Benny Hinn, Crefalo Dollar, T. D. Jakes, Kenneth Copeland, Jan & Paul Crouch, Joel Olstine, and the filth that is not fit to be mentioned along side of the NAME of the creator. It is amazing to imagine what it will take for men to see, understand, and proclaim, the name of YaHuWaH. I guess it will take the end of the world itself, because the name of YaHuWaH is that set apart name. which sets us apart from all else in this life. There is no real animosity towards these (clergy) men as humans, for all of us usually fall well short of the kabob of Alahyim. The disdain does come from the evil of their diatribe, for they give no sermons, only discourses, which prescribe and perpetuate fear, and ignorance, so as to illicit as much of ones resources as one is foolhardy enough to give. This gimmick to extract $1,000,000,000 for this current HOP bishop is blatant insanity and audacity in conversation, for those members who succumb to this sinful pressure. I would say to any one, or any one hundred of them (HOP congregants); “What has he actually scarified for you and the communities where the HOP resides”?“What do you actually really know about him”?“What special education or training in anything, does he possess in order to garner that type of reward from you”? And finally “what place will you gain in Shamyim (heaven) for this ridiculous “sacrifice”? Have you ever asked yourself are these the kinds of sacrifices YaHuWaH wants from you? Is this what YaHushuwa sacrificed his life for? Commit your way to the Father, the Son has already paid the price for your sins.

Shaluwm-
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#1802 Jun 20, 2011
@Hebrewsunite well stated....
UHOP_Believer

United States

#1803 Jun 20, 2011
Hebrewsunite,
You words speak more of you than anything and reveal your character. You and others have a disdain and hatred for the organization, it's people, and the clergy. But mark my words, your disdain and hatred of its members and clergy is written in your record on high. And no matter how righteous you think you sound and no matter what justification you use, THE WORD has already judged you.

If you had peace in your life then you would go on your way and worship the best way you know how. You and others try to hide yourself in "i'm trying to help members see the truth". How can you or any of the ex-members help anybody when you all have such a deficient understanding of the Scriptures.

The thing is: YOU nor any of the ex-members who come on here to do nothing but talk have NO PEACE in you life. You all remind me of the Pharisees because you boast of YOUR own righteousness.

Your belittling of other ministers and other clergy reveal your own heart. A heart of pure hatred. Then, you try to wrap yourself in the identity of "Hebrew", but yet not speak according to Scripture.

FOR THE RECORD:
ALL the Apostle paid tithes and you can't find ONE Scripture to say that they didn't BUT I can find 2 that say they did. How do I know with out the Scripture saying explicitly. EVERY LAST APOSTLE KEPT THE LAW OF MOSES. I tell you how i know, EVEN AFTER the Messiah rose, THEY CONTINUED to circumcise as WAS COMMANDED in the LAW of Moses. EVEN after the Messiah rose, they continued to observe the Feasts of YaHuAH(I AM); they continued to observe Passover. Even after the Messiah rose, they continued to observe the dietary LAWS. And IF THEY CONTINUED to do ALL these things which were commanded in the LAW of MOSES, even AFTER the Messiah came, THEN I KNOW THEY CONTINUED ALSO to pay tithes AND BE BLESSED according to HIS WORD.

Paying Tithes which you speak against was NOT only done BEFORE the LAW OF MOSES, but it was also done DURING THE LAW OF MOSES. And because you have spoken against paying tithes which is an everlasting commandment, YOU WILL BE JUDGED, but NOT BY ME, but by the WORD you say you follow and believe. Read Matthew 5:19 and take HEED. Tithes is ETERNAL. It didn't originate or start with the Law of Moses therefore it was NEVER abolished. It did not start through some COVENANT, therefore it was NEVER abolished.

And last, before you teach about HIS NAME, understand HIS character because SHEM does not ALWAYS refer to the literal spelling of one's name in Scripture. Only English speaking people think that word "name" in the Scriptures always refer to a person's Name. It doesn't.

And for the record HIS Name is not spelled YaHuWaH nor Yahushuwa. Did you know that?

Since you want to nitpick, let see how good you are. Do you know how to spell Judah in Hebrew. Do you know that HIS Name and the tribe of Judah's Name are EXACTLY like except there is a 1 LETTER difference; a "Dalet". If you know/knew this, then how can you get 2 Letters from ONE?

And if you condemn others for not knowing HIS name, then what excuse will you give when THE FATHER judges YOU with the same condemnation that you show others for not knowing how to spell HIS Name in English.

You say "Shaluwm", but YOUR words are far from it.
UHOP_Believer

United States

#1804 Jun 20, 2011
BTW, Hebrewsunite,
I don't need know how to SPELL HIS Name to KNOW HIM. I don't need to know how to pronounce HIS NAME to CALL on HIM. You see, the god you serve may require YOU to do just that. BUT the ONE I SERVE, the ONE in the Scripture doesn't. You see, HE can see the heart. Therefore, I can call HIM "GOD". I can call HIM Christ. I can even call HIM YAHUAH or Yahusha.

I can call HIM THE ROCK; I can call HIM the BRANCH. I can call HIM the ALMIGHTY, THE GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Better yet, I can call HIM the ONE Name(SHEM) you HATE, but it is fitting because the Scripture said HE is the Everlasting Father: that name(shem) IS DADDY!!! And I KNOW, i don't just think, but I KNOW who HE is because I have tried HIM.

I'm going to tell you how a multitude of folks of various backgrounds can be accepted:
Acts 10:47 "But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. "
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#1805 Jun 20, 2011
UHOP_Believer wrote:
Hebrewsunite,
And because you have spoken against paying tithes which is an everlasting commandment, YOU WILL BE JUDGED, but NOT BY ME, but by the WORD you say you follow and believe. Read Matthew 5:19 and take HEED. Tithes is ETERNAL. It didn't originate or start with the Law of Moses therefore it was NEVER abolished. It did not start through some COVENANT, therefore it was NEVER abolished..
First let me say long time no see brother we've missed you. You just found a convoluted way to tell ex-members to shut up LOL. That would have been more entertaining. You have the same disdain for ex-members that openly discuss teachings contrary to what you believe. You disguise it with your "YOU WILL BE JUDGED, ohhhh but by the way NOT BT ME." Let me not forget that you have warned everyone that their "RECORD IS ON HIGH." You've done you part (sarcastic stare). Why is there a problem with us simply discussing the scripture? You completely ignored how members attacked my character and purposely tried to cyber-embarrass me. Yet you make sure to try to imply that ex-members are the devil's soldier looking to devour those who follow DADDY... It's simply traditions of man and the UHOP is not the only organization that has these problems. Hebrewsunite has pointed that out and so have I....

So that the UHOP members lurking understand tell them the story of Abraham , Lot, and Melchizedek to support your claims about tithes starting before the Law of Moses. Answer one simple question who were the tithes paid to? Also give us scripture to support the tithe being paid prior to GOD giving the commandment to the children of Israel..... Please employ the KISS theory in your explanation (keep it simple stupid)

Matthew 5:19 WOW I can't believe you went there to support the "eternal payment of tithes" versus those who believe the practice has been done away with. Who was paying tithes before the 5th/6th century in the Roman catholic church?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#1806 Jun 20, 2011
UHOP_Believer wrote:
I can call HIM THE ROCK; I can call HIM the BRANCH. I can call HIM the ALMIGHTY, THE GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Better yet, I can call HIM the ONE Name(SHEM) you HATE, but it is fitting because the Scripture said HE is the Everlasting Father: that name(shem) IS DADDY!!! And I KNOW, i don't just think, but I KNOW who HE is because I have tried HIM.
You my friend are very dangerous.....
Im Free

Philadelphia, PA

#1807 Jun 20, 2011
Lets keep it real UHOP Believer, This letter was written by one of your members and emailed to me.

The Truth Shall Set You Free

This letter is written for the brain dead educated stupid members of the U. Hop. Ask yourself these questions. If the founder and his successor were alive would there be a threesome on the mountain? She is no longer the first lady, So why is she still there? Is she the baby sitter, the advisor or the second lady? It don’t take a blind man to see that C. M. Bailey chair came with a string attached and Deloris Beal Harris Madison has the string in her hand. She is the one with power and control not C. M. Bailey. What kind of leader would let this happen. This is the kind of thing Jim Jones the cult leader would do. C. M. Bailey is a poor excuse for a man no back bone. If his father apostle E. L. Green were alive he would be ashamed of him. Don’t let anyone brainwash you telling you C. M. Bailey Is carrying the Christ the only thing C. M. Bailey is carrying is weight a lot of it. For C. M. Bailey wife what kind of woman would go along with a threesome? She is a poor excuse of a woman. Deloris Beal Harris Madison had to pay the both of them millions of dollars to pull a trick like this. Deloris is the opal of the Uhop. She has so much money she has to send money to off shore banks so she won’t have to pay taxes. What she needs to know the IRS is closing in on her she will pay taxes like every one else. Along with her partner Jackie Wright the number one house maid who is the second opal of the Uhop They both are rich they will never want for anything. Its not what you know, its who you have known. The members should wake up and take control. Show C. M. Bailey Deloris Beal Madison has to go or his wife has to go. We will not have a first and second lady on the mountain. If C.M. Bailey won’t listen to the members, The members should stop paying G. class stop paying love gifts. Pay only tithes and church offering only. For all pastors who go along with this wrong doing. Stop paying pastors offering. Don’t give them a penny, let them get a job. C.M. Bailey is in a position where he can make a difference. He can put all pastors on a salary. All retired pastors should be given a pension, they deserve every penny. Put food banks bill committees in all the Uhop to help all members and anyone else that need. For once help someone else beside yourself.

I am a member who fear God not man
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#1808 Jun 20, 2011
“UHOP_Believer”
Acts 6:10 They were not able to resist the wisdom and the ruach by which he spake.
Acts 6:11 Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moshe’, and [against] Ala’hyim.
Acts 6:12 And they stirred up the people, and the elders, and the scribes, and came upon [him], and caught him, and brought [him] to the council,
Acts 6:13 And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:
Acts 6:14 For we have heard him say, that this Yahushuwa of Nazareth shall destroy this place, and shall change the customs which Moshe’ delivered us

“UHOP_Believer” Your handle says it all. Beloved, your extrapolations of hate speak, from what is clearly a definition of the intent of myself, and many on this blog, accurately identify your desire for your traditions and rudiments of men. There is no “Daddy” in shamyim there will be no UHOFAP there either, nor Catholics, or Christians, or Muslims, Buddhists, or even your Masons. You only need to identify the demonic influence that incites your rage, against what you know is the truth. The deficit in the knowledge of the scripture is at your feet dear one. See Gen 4:11. Which one of the Apostles could pay tithes? Could Kiefer? He was a fisherman. Could Mattenyahu? He was a tax collector. Could James or John? Study Lev. 27:32-34 Understand the commandment of the tithe. As for the Apostles keeping the Law? They were with the word, the Mashiyac. If they kept the law including tithing why would the Pharisees accuse them of NOT keeping the tradition of the elders?
Matt 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
Matt 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of Ala’hyim by your tradition?
Matt 15:3-9 Read it. As for tithing before Moshe’: your understanding is indeed darkened by the tradition of your Circe’ for Abraham gave of the spoils of war. One time, and not of his own abundance. See Gen 14:20 and see Hebrews 7:4, now that your condemnation is bared for all to see; understand;
Hebrews 7: 11-12 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood,(for under it the people received the law,) what further need [was there] that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
Heb 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
Wake up! Stop defending your colleges in sin and error THE PRIESTHOOD has been changed forever! We are not under the LAW but GRACE!!! Stop giving your substance to the doctrine of devils. You… are supposed to be that PRIEST.
1 Pet 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an qodesh priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to Ala’hyim by Yahushuwa Ha Mashiyac.
1 Pet 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an qodesh nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:
Dearest “UHOP_Believer” I offer only this once the stern warning of a wayfaring fool, do not attempt to trifle with the NAME of YAHUWAH, for you know not his name nor phonetic annunciation. You are void of his intent for bringing his name once again to men in these horrific evil days. Please understand the salvation you are misunderstanding. Yahushuwa does not support my, yours, the HOP, or anyone’s tradition, over his word. My sincere desire is that you will see the Father for who he is. My shortsightedness fears that your conscious has been seared with a hot iron wielded by the same traditions that destroyed the Pharisees…

May Ala’hyim have mercy on your soul

Shaluwm-

Since: Dec 10

Brooklyn, NY

#1809 Jun 20, 2011
I wouldn’t have a problem with paying Tithes; if the Money was kept in the Store House for the Needy and given to them. My problem is the Greediness of your Bishops.
As for Collecting money for the Bishops, hmm Lets see, the Bishop pays no Rent, no Light, and no Gas. They don’t buy Food, Clothes, Shoes, or Furniture. You build him a house that he may stay in once a year. You make sure the Bishops empty houses are maintain to the fullest. The Bishop has Apartments in every church, yet he stays in the most Expensive Hotels. He has Maids, Housekeepers, Cooks, Chauffeurs, and Body Guards. You paid for his Limo; everything is given to him by the members even down to his drawers.
I don’t think I’m asking too much if I want a Bishop to think about his members. I’m not asking for myself, I don’t need anything. I learned long ago to look out for my self. I let my Education work for me.
However, the UHOP has a lot of un-educated fools. That thinks they have to pay their way into Heaven at any cost.

G-Class, that’s a Joke. It should be stopped. Stopped! STOPPED!

You continue to refer to us “No Longer Believing in Your Nonsense” hateful people. Who could be more hateful then you Bishops; who allows their members to compete in Top Payer, only to be evicted from their apartments out onto the streets.
What’s so sad about this, the Top Payer that was evicted lived in one of the UHOP apartment building.
If I sound a little bit upset, I am. Haven’t Black people been abused enough? We had a White Man abusing us through Slavery, now we have a Black Man abusing us through Religion.

SERVING God in not suppose to be this hard. God will never take away all you have and leave you with nothing.
Your prayers to God should be prayers to help yourself. Not prayers to make your Bishops richer.
The UHOP has not only Physically drained you; it has Mentally drained your mind. You no longer think for yourself.
God said: Hear My Voice, No Matter Whom It Comes Through.
You should be thinking:“Non-member; Ex-member are Gods little Angels trying to Wake you up.
FREE FROM UHOP

Upperco, MD

#1810 Jun 21, 2011
I'm sorry but the letters are a joke! Instead of attacking DB and Lady, they should be questioning the false doctrine they have been fed over the years! I mean, really......
organized religion

Philadelphia, PA

#1811 Jun 21, 2011
Pride and stubbornness are many times confused and mistaken for the other.

Someone told me a story about an Apostle that made the claim that Bishop Madison was incompetent to run the organization and that Dee was in fact running the UHOP. They told me that because of this Apostles’ past and allegations made against him no one wanted to hear his claims and no one believed him. I laugh for I have known of this man for many years, he was my pastor at a time; his daughter and I played together. So, I know of some of the claims. But the real issue was no one was willing to look past the man and just listen to his words. If someone would have just ignored what they thought they knew and just listen to what was being said they would have realized what he said actually had substance. Dee was in fact running this organization, because Madison was suffering from an illness. Although the claim came from someone believed to be tarnished, the claim was in fact true.

That’s all any of the former members on this board are asking the current members to do. Put everything you think you know about your bishop/bishops and listen to their messages. Put your feelings for these mortal men to the side and listen to the messages these bishops and ministers teach and preach. Get the bands out of your mind, the fact that you were born into this church, the fact that you love it so, the fact that this is all you know………….put all of that to the side and act as though someone else is speaking these teachings to you. I guarantee you will begin to have questions. Because the message they teach is not of God, it is of self.

Just listen to the actual message and teaching as if you are hearing them for the very 1st time.

-God only uses one man and that man is the bishop of the UHOP

-The term “Daddy” means the Christ like spirit in man


-The UHOPFAP is what is referenced in Isaiah 56:7

-The worst man in the UHOP is better than the best man outside of the UHOP

-Don’t associate with anyone (including family) if they don’t agree with the teachings of the UHOP
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#1812 Jun 21, 2011
Hebrewsuinted,
Are you going to answer my question or are you going to dance all around? How do you get 2 letters from the "Dalet"

Next, there are hundreds and thousands of folks who don't even know Hebrew, don't even have access to the Hebrew, Greek, and/or Aramaic text. Are you telling me that because they don't know how to say or call HIS name in the Original tongue or pronounce and/or transliterate HIS name in their own tongue that there is NO SALVATION for them? Explain your way out of that.

Does G-tee have SALVATION. She doesn't know how to pronounce HIS name nor spell it. How about the others on here that have no clue how to spell nor pronounce HIS Name or the Son's. Are you going find fault because all they know and use is CHRIST, JESUS and GOD.

For the RECORD: Judah is transliterated YHWDH. The FATHER's Name is transliterated YHWH. Every letter but the "D" or dalet. Education for those that want to learn:
YHWDH=Yahudah NOTE:Judah in your English Bibles.
YHWH=Yahuah NOTE: Replaced with "LORD" in your English Bibles.

How I translated, the "Y=Y", "H=ah", "W=u", "D"="d", and "H=ah".
UHOP_Believer

Washington, DC

#1813 Jun 21, 2011
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
You my friend are very dangerous.....
Why i am i dangerous for referring to HIM as:
1) THE ROCK - Deut 32:4 HE is THE ROCK, HIS work is perfect…. 1 Cor 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that Spiritual ROCK that followed them: and that ROCK is CHRIST.

2) ThE BRANCH - Zech 3:8 …I will bring for my servant THE BRANCH. Who is THE BRANCH? Isn't it the CHRIST?

3) THE ALMIGHTY - Gen 17:1 …THE LORD(YHWH) appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I AM THE ALMIGHTY GOD(ELOHIM)….. Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, said the LORD(YHWH), which is, and which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY

4) Everlasting Father - Is 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto a son,….The Mighty GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER…. Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, GOD has sent for the Spirit of his Sone in your hearts, crying, ABBA, FATHER.

I hope you meant dangerous in a good way because the Scriptures i listed above and THE SPIRIT HIMSELF most assuredly testify that HE is THESE things. And if the Sons of the Prophets can call HIM by these titles/names, then surely I can also.
NED

Greensboro, NC

#1814 Jun 21, 2011
the "rock" that is referenced in the scripture is not talkign about the daddies (bishops) in the HOP. so what is the point in singing "daddy is my rock" and then turn around and say, "I call Daddy (insert mane), he's my rock. makes no sense and contradiction. shouldn't it be God is my rock?
UHOP_Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why i am i dangerous for referring to HIM as:
1) THE ROCK - Deut 32:4 HE is THE ROCK, HIS work is perfect…. 1 Cor 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that Spiritual ROCK that followed them: and that ROCK is CHRIST.
2) ThE BRANCH - Zech 3:8 …I will bring for my servant THE BRANCH. Who is THE BRANCH? Isn't it the CHRIST?
3) THE ALMIGHTY - Gen 17:1 …THE LORD(YHWH) appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I AM THE ALMIGHTY GOD(ELOHIM)….. Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, said the LORD(YHWH), which is, and which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY
4) Everlasting Father - Is 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto a son,….The Mighty GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER…. Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, GOD has sent for the Spirit of his Sone in your hearts, crying, ABBA, FATHER.
I hope you meant dangerous in a good way because the Scriptures i listed above and THE SPIRIT HIMSELF most assuredly testify that HE is THESE things. And if the Sons of the Prophets can call HIM by these titles/names, then surely I can also.
NED

Greensboro, NC

#1815 Jun 21, 2011
you've been dancing around all of the qurstions and comments from people on here, so who are you to point out someone not responding to something. you purposely ignored when a poster a few comments back talked about the buildings fall apart and in need of repair. you read and speak on what you want to speak on, i see. i have questions but i know you ain't going to answer them.
UHOP_Believer wrote:
Hebrewsuinted,
Are you going to answer my question or are you going to dance all around? How do you get 2 letters from the "Dalet"
Next, there are hundreds and thousands of folks who don't even know Hebrew, don't even have access to the Hebrew, Greek, and/or Aramaic text. Are you telling me that because they don't know how to say or call HIS name in the Original tongue or pronounce and/or transliterate HIS name in their own tongue that there is NO SALVATION for them? Explain your way out of that.
Does G-tee have SALVATION. She doesn't know how to pronounce HIS name nor spell it. How about the others on here that have no clue how to spell nor pronounce HIS Name or the Son's. Are you going find fault because all they know and use is CHRIST, JESUS and GOD.
For the RECORD: Judah is transliterated YHWDH. The FATHER's Name is transliterated YHWH. Every letter but the "D" or dalet. Education for those that want to learn:
YHWDH=Yahudah NOTE:Judah in your English Bibles.
YHWH=Yahuah NOTE: Replaced with "LORD" in your English Bibles.
How I translated, the "Y=Y", "H=ah", "W=u", "D"="d", and "H=ah".
NED

Greensboro, NC

#1816 Jun 21, 2011
no peace = folks saving seats for friends and family who ain't even there yet so they won't have to sit next to other members they probably don't know so they can talk all night, and not get into the service.

no peace= glaring looks, rolling eyes, sneering up noses, walking past others and turning their heads so they won't have to speak, in GOD'S HOUSE, by the way.

that is the "no peace" that you need to acknowledge, not the "no peace" you trying to call people that are no longer members having. the peace is right there sitting and standing next to you.

embrace people that may have differing opinions, don't tell them to go away. it's out of fear that soemthing will be exposed, perhaps?
UHOP_Believer wrote:
Hebrewsunite,
You words speak more of you than anything and reveal your character. You and others have a disdain and hatred for the organization, it's people, and the clergy. But mark my words, your disdain and hatred of its members and clergy is written in your record on high. And no matter how righteous you think you sound and no matter what justification you use, THE WORD has already judged you.
If you had peace in your life then you would go on your way and worship the best way you know how. You and others try to hide yourself in "i'm trying to help members see the truth". How can you or any of the ex-members help anybody when you all have such a deficient understanding of the Scriptures.
The thing is: YOU nor any of the ex-members who come on here to do nothing but talk have NO PEACE in you life. You all remind me of the Pharisees because you boast of YOUR own righteousness.
Your belittling of other ministers and other clergy reveal your own heart. A heart of pure hatred. Then, you try to wrap yourself in the identity of "Hebrew", but yet not speak according to Scripture.
FOR THE RECORD:
ALL the Apostle paid tithes and you can't find ONE Scripture to say that they didn't BUT I can find 2 that say they did. How do I know with out the Scripture saying explicitly. EVERY LAST APOSTLE KEPT THE LAW OF MOSES. I tell you how i know, EVEN AFTER the Messiah rose, THEY CONTINUED to circumcise as WAS COMMANDED in the LAW of Moses. EVEN after the Messiah rose, they continued to observe the Feasts of YaHuAH(I AM); they continued to observe Passover. Even after the Messiah rose, they continued to observe the dietary LAWS. And IF THEY CONTINUED to do ALL these things which were commanded in the LAW of MOSES, even AFTER the Messiah came, THEN I KNOW THEY CONTINUED ALSO to pay tithes AND BE BLESSED according to HIS WORD.
Paying Tithes which you speak against was NOT only done BEFORE the LAW OF MOSES, but it was also done DURING THE LAW OF MOSES. And because you have spoken against paying tithes which is an everlasting commandment, YOU WILL BE JUDGED, but NOT BY ME, but by the WORD you say you follow and believe. Read Matthew 5:19 and take HEED. Tithes is ETERNAL. It didn't originate or start with the Law of Moses therefore it was NEVER abolished. It did not start through some COVENANT, therefore it was NEVER abolished.
And last, before you teach about HIS NAME, understand HIS character because SHEM does not ALWAYS refer to the literal spelling of one's name in Scripture. Only English speaking people think that word "name" in the Scriptures always refer to a person's Name. It doesn't.
And for the record HIS Name is not spelled YaHuWaH nor Yahushuwa. Did you know that?
Since you want to nitpick, let see how good you are. Do you know how to spell Judah in Hebrew. Do you know that HIS Name and the tribe of Judah's Name are EXACTLY like except there is a 1 LETTER difference; a "Dalet". If you know/knew this, then how can you get 2 Letters from ONE?
And if you condemn others for not knowing HIS name, then what excuse will you give when THE FATHER judges YOU with the same condemnation that you show others for not knowing how to spell HIS Name in English.
You say "Shaluwm", but YOUR words are far from it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Chess 560,289
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence Tue Jeff Brightone 1
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Dec 23 USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Dec 21 Doc Proper 12
More from around the web