United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10520 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Crazy

Jersey City, NJ

#8464 Sep 8, 2014
So which one of you drove down to Jacksonville UHOP and wiped your human waste on the doors? That's some nasty S----. Well I guess whoever it was got tired of their S--- and decided to serve up their own.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8465 Sep 8, 2014
Crazy wrote:
So which one of you drove down to Jacksonville UHOP and wiped your human waste on the doors? That's some nasty S----. Well I guess whoever it was got tired of their S--- and decided to serve up their own.
Are you serious! What! Well your name is Crazy...and that's crazy...lol!
Crazy

Jersey City, NJ

#8466 Sep 8, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious! What! Well your name is Crazy...and that's crazy...lol!
No lie my sister. Google it and see for yourself. Nasty as hell!
Israelite

Norwood, NC

#8467 Sep 8, 2014
Hello Gods Chosen,
Hope all is well-

Here is a link to the vandalism that took place @ Jacksonville Fl UHOP.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/...

Shalom
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8468 Sep 8, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>No telling what settled and grew in those containers while they were waiting to be filled with that "blessed" water and these nut jobs are buying it. Talking about brainwashed. I don't know if it's LOL or Lord Have Mercy. SMH
If they would look at the residue that forms in the bottom of these jugs should tell them if the water was blessed the dirt would have disappeared. The con gets greater every year. Who thinks up these ideas? Are these people ever going to believe in themselves? Iím still trying to understand how they can justify missing Church Service on Sunday to slave at these ball fields.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#8469 Sep 9, 2014
Israelite wrote:
Hello Gods Chosen,
Hope all is well-
Shalom
Jacksonville House/members have undergone a few issues, but this one is, by far, the worst. There should be no reason why anyone should do such a thing. I can't take a guess whether it was a member or not; either way, this individual was sick and deserve to be behind bars to do such a thing to any building, UHOP or not. That is unacceptable, and I sympathize with those who had to clean up.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8470 Sep 10, 2014
Israelite wrote:
Hello Gods Chosen,
Hope all is well-
Shalom
If this vandalism was done by an UHOP member, this should tell them not enough of God is being taught in their Church. For someone mind to go to that extreme say a lot about what they are teaching. With all that I have experienced in the UHOP, I have never wanted harm to come to anyone.

Most members give money to be recognized. Iíve watch top payers go from Church to Church because they were not recognized enough for the money they gave. See how placing money above God can change the way members feel.

I will bet you this vandalism was all about the Money.

Teach these people the Bible, havenít you robbed them enough. That is a beautiful Church building. How many of your members sleep in a building that nice.
Scales Off

Charlotte, NC

#8471 Sep 10, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
If this vandalism was done by an UHOP member, this should tell them not enough of God is being taught in their Church. For someone mind to go to that extreme say a lot about what they are teaching. With all that I have experienced in the UHOP, I have never wanted harm to come to anyone.
Most members give money to be recognized. Iíve watch top payers go from Church to Church because they were not recognized enough for the money they gave. See how placing money above God can change the way members feel.
I will bet you this vandalism was all about the Money.
Teach these people the Bible, havenít you robbed them enough. That is a beautiful Church building. How many of your members sleep in a building that nice.
I'm not sure if it is a member or not. But that is one of the lowest things I have ever seen done to a church. I will say that God is not pleased with the actions of the individual. There is no justification in bringing harm to anyone or their property.

El is the ultimate judge and therefore this person is already paying for it because they have lost their mind and the sense on humanity to have the capability to do this.

If this is a action against the hop it is totally uncalled for. Words are the most powerful things in this world secondly is a pen.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8472 Sep 10, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if it is a member or not. But that is one of the lowest things I have ever seen done to a church. I will say that God is not pleased with the actions of the individual. There is no justification in bringing harm to anyone or their property.
El is the ultimate judge and therefore this person is already paying for it because they have lost their mind and the sense on humanity to have the capability to do this.
If this is a action against the hop it is totally uncalled for. Words are the most powerful things in this world secondly is a pen.
Who ever it was, I donít want to know that person who would want to collect feces to use as a weapon. Iím like you; I feel my pen is mightier. The message on this board helps a lot. We wish no harm, just knowledge and experience. I donít own a pet because I donít want to clean up their waste. Imagine having to clean up this. The germ that was transported is unimaginable.
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8473 Sep 10, 2014
Well, I learned tonight that Daddy Bailey's Club now has a new step...the Royal Court. I just wonder how much does it cost to be a member of that elite Court. SMH
Open Eyes

Charlotte, NC

#8474 Sep 10, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
All the money that's being taken from the church members... "No Cameras" Priorities of protection should be in place.
Crazy

Jersey City, NJ

#8475 Sep 11, 2014
Married in wrote:
Well, I learned tonight that Daddy Bailey's Club now has a new step...the Royal Court. I just wonder how much does it cost to be a member of that elite Court. SMH
Royal Cout? Really? They need to be worried about FEDERAL court.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8476 Sep 12, 2014
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Royal Cout? Really? They need to be worried about FEDERAL court.
As Wanda (Jaime Foxx) would say, "You so crazy." ...and right.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8477 Sep 16, 2014
What a horrible way to display hate, like that person(s) displayed in Jacksonville. I will never accept their actions. However the hate these persons are reviewing is truly being filter down from the top. If you teach hate, your members will perform it.

An ex member died, Puffy warning was his members better not attend their funeral. Whatís with this hate he has within him against the people that think differently. Puffy is supposed to reach out to all souls that may be lost. How is it heís deciding whom to pray for? We all need prayer. Shouldnít he who you all claim is a ďMan of WhoĒ be finding all the so called lost sheep and bring them back into his fold.

You keep preaching the UHOP is the right Church. The only Church God is going to recognize.

When I quoted Grace saying the amount of people going to Heaven can fit in his car, a member thought they should correct me by saying he meant souls. At the rate Puffy is going it will be bodies.

Instead of coming up with all these money schemes, someone should come up with how to increase your memberships. You need to visit some of these missions and really see for yourself just how many people have left.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#8478 Sep 16, 2014
What is the royal court...money program?
MARRIEDN2UHOP

Lawrenceville, GA

#8479 Sep 16, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
What a horrible way to display hate, like that person(s) displayed in Jacksonville. I will never accept their actions. However the hate these persons are reviewing is truly being filter down from the top. If you teach hate, your members will perform it.
An ex member died, Puffy warning was his members better not attend their funeral. Whatís with this hate he has within him against the people that think differently. Puffy is supposed to reach out to all souls that may be lost. How is it heís deciding whom to pray for? We all need prayer. Shouldnít he who you all claim is a ďMan of WhoĒ be finding all the so called lost sheep and bring them back into his fold.
You keep preaching the UHOP is the right Church. The only Church God is going to recognize.
When I quoted Grace saying the amount of people going to Heaven can fit in his car, a member thought they should correct me by saying he meant souls. At the rate Puffy is going it will be bodies.
Instead of coming up with all these money schemes, someone should come up with how to increase your memberships. You need to visit some of these missions and really see for yourself just how many people have left.
To much control and they think it's OK. What is the purpose of the picture of Bishop Bailey on the dash board?
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#8480 Sep 16, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever it was, I donít want to know that person who would want to collect feces to use as a weapon. Iím like you; I feel my pen is mightier. The message on this board helps a lot. We wish no harm, just knowledge and experience. I donít own a pet because I donít want to clean up their waste. Imagine having to clean up this. The germ that was transported is unimaginable.
The act of smearing feces on any structure shows a total disregard for the structure, its philosophy, the foundation upon which it is predicated, and a form of psychosis that the individual perpetrator has w/in themselves. General child psychologists normally attribute this behavior to a child who has been abused. We know the horrendous abuse many HOP members endure at the hands of their leadership. Before anyone starts to think this behavior should be toleratedÖ should think again. In order to stop this behavior it is best understand that smearing fecal matter is no different that stopping any other untoward behavior. We like to call it ďRoot Cause AnalysisĒ. What would drive a person to that type of anger so as to desire an instant impact on anyone that sees the results, in any form. It is repulsive, disgusting, grotesque, and one of the most horrific expressions of dissatisfaction someone can make. The question here is why? What has happened at this edifice to illicit this behavior? Who has been so wronged that they felt they had to make such a plainly barbaric statement such as smearing feces on an edifice. Not to mention if the structure was so sacred why would Alahym allow such an act to be perpetrated on a church? These questions definitely do have concrete and solid answers. None of which excuses (IMO) the behavior but leaves one asking whyÖ..

Shalum
Crazy

Jersey City, NJ

#8481 Sep 17, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
What is the royal court...money program?
Good question. What IS the Royal Court?
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8482 Sep 17, 2014
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. What IS the Royal Court?
Don't know yet. I'm working on it.
So Done

Virginia Beach, VA

#8484 Sep 22, 2014
Galatians 1:6-10

No Other Gospel
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under Godís curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under Godís curse!
10 Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Robert F 675,727
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Apr 21 Joe 30
News Pope opens free laundromat for the poor Pope Fr... Apr 12 True Christian wi... 1
News Role of women in the modern Catholic Church 'un... Apr 9 South Knox Hombre 1
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) Apr 7 Teana Trump 53
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Mar 31 whirlingmerc 9
News Pope Francis will do 'everything he can' to vis... Mar 31 Gods r Delusions ... 1
More from around the web