United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10160 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Married in

Franklin, PA

#8442 Aug 21, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Many thanks "Married In" very well done, like I said hearing what many already know from those who know nothing about the HOP sure makes sad sense of the absurdity of the HOP practices....
SMHD....
Thanks. I'm not as scholarly as many on this forum, but while I learn, I'm hoping many others like myself will follow. This blog has not only taught me so, so much, but it has helped me to research many things for myself. Thanks, everyone! So appreciative.
In Question

Orangeburg, SC

#8443 Aug 25, 2014
Is anyone aware of this post?

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/investigations...
Canopener

Woodbridge, VA

#8444 Aug 25, 2014
Please people can so one help me , yesterday I went downtown DC to the baptism at God White House to give my mother in law a car jump her batterie went died and I saw her standing in line to get some street water but calling it bless water it just come out of a fire holes that Daddy Bailey didn't even touch and then started putting it in old container. but here is the killer there was selling it for $10 a jug to the people are we that far gone READ YOUR BIBLE
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#8445 Aug 25, 2014
Im Free wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now you know two people. I'm not a christian theologist nor a biblical scholar but I pride myself in being a HOPologist. I may be one of the oldest exmembers posting on this blog since its inception and I have witnessed so many so-called educated members posting words and quoting scripture about how the HOP is right, however they want to separate themselves from the Daddies. I come to serve you notice, YOU CAN'T SEPARATE THE TWO, Its like cutting off your head and expecting the body to follow. I dont care how errogant, embarrasing, demanding, and demening
Bailey is, he makes up 99% of the HOP doctrine so if he is wrong the HOP can't be right.
I was brainwashed for over forty years, and when I attended a funeral last year it was like I was in a time capsule every thing was the same with the exception of the members they were older and moving slower and I said thank you Lord for deliverence. One of the younger elders told me to come back because they were preaching Jesus, I wanted to slap him and say so you know you was preaching Daddy and him cruxified . I told him that would be the last time I step foot in there, so I will have to remember my family as they were when I last seen them. And lastly, Mr educated Ecko is using the word "Grace" very loosely on this blog, so be careful not to fall for the "okeedook" our parents fell for being uneducated. Whenever scripture reference the Grace of God, they would interpret it to mean that Old Daddy Grace. eg. "Thy Grace is sufficient", "Grace woke me up this morning and Grace will lead me on", "Through Grace Amen", Grace and Mercy brought me through", etc. Stick a Fork in me Im Done. Agape
oh yeah....this is what marked that old time UHOP that still is going on today with a lil bit of shade on top. And the fact that the young brother stated he was preaching Jesus and not Daddy...Impossible in the UHOP is correct. Each time they speak anything of Jesus...it is routed back to Daddy. I love this posting, I'm Free.
Crazy

Jersey City, NJ

#8447 Aug 25, 2014
Canopener wrote:
Please people can so one help me , yesterday I went downtown DC to the baptism at God White House to give my mother in law a car jump her batterie went died and I saw her standing in line to get some street water but calling it bless water it just come out of a fire holes that Daddy Bailey didn't even touch and then started putting it in old container. but here is the killer there was selling it for $10 a jug to the people are we that far gone READ YOUR BIBLE
Selling water?! GTHOH
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8448 Aug 25, 2014
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Selling water?! GTHOH
You ain't know? This isn't new; they been selling street water calling it blessed.
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8450 Aug 25, 2014
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Selling water?! GTHOH
That's right. Water from wherever, in used juice jugs. Probably not even legal. What's the difference if it's moonshine or water? It's being sold in unsealed containers from wherever by whomever.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8451 Aug 26, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cultastic, did you mean Lies and Deception 1968? Also, if McCollough looked like Grace, then what's going on with Bishop's Bailey hair, and looks compared to the other 3 former bishops. Also, if things don't change....then shouldn't it be from Sweet Daddy Grace Grace to Sweet Daddy Grace McCollough to Sweet Daddy Grace McCollough Madison to Sweet Daddy Grace McCollough Madison Bailey? It's just so much inconsistencies to be truth and facts.
Hey I simply want my UHOP sisters and brothers to read their own literature before they come on trying to talk about what's TRUE.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8452 Aug 26, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Water from wherever, in used juice jugs. Probably not even legal. What's the difference if it's moonshine or water? It's being sold in unsealed containers from wherever by whomever.
I really want people to see how ignorant it is to think that GOD the creator of all would want us to buy a blessing..... All of the water over the vast earth and he wants you to buy that same water to be blessed?
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#8453 Aug 26, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
I really want people to see how ignorant it is to think that GOD the creator of all would want us to buy a blessing..... All of the water over the vast earth and he wants you to buy that same water to be blessed?
It don’t get no simpler than this…

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Ruach of Alahym moved upon the face of the waters.

Are the HOP leadership saying that even thought the Ruach of YAHUAH has already moved upon the face of the waters… which have not stopped moving since, is not good enough… and MUST be blessed for the HOP people by their bishop? Was it not water YAHUAH used to clean the earth during the flood? Was it not water YAHUsha was baptized in? Did not YAHUsha walk on water, spoke to water as well?

Wow someone please show me, or tell me where a man other than Moshe was told to interact with water at the command of YAHUAH?

They should rename the place according to the mindset of the people UHOPFASheeple…..
SMHD….
Crazy

Jersey City, NJ

#8454 Aug 26, 2014
So why wouldn't dude just bless the water they bring from home? That's free...well to a degree.
On another note are they or any of you lurking HOP members concerned at all about the Bishop's health? Last I checked Gluttony was still a sin and one of the 7 deadly sins to be frank.
Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.
Canopener

Newport News, VA

#8455 Aug 26, 2014
Can somebody please tell me this have evenone seen or herd of one or more of the the Daddy even bringBaptize them self or are there without sin Rom 3-22,23 says that all have sin
Crazy

Jersey City, NJ

#8456 Aug 26, 2014
Canopener wrote:
Can somebody please tell me this have evenone seen or herd of one or more of the the Daddy even bringBaptize them self or are there without sin Rom 3-22,23 says that all have sin
That's easy, They're considered by believers to be the perfect man or without sin. It don't matter if you ever whooped your wife's ass or have an arrogant and angry demeanor and almost never show love or compassion. Oh and Anger is also one of the 7 deadly sins . Anger and Wrath. However, being elected Bishop supersedes any and every sin ever committed. You should try and run next go round and have around the clock balongna sammiches.(snicker snicker)
Maverick

Waterbury, CT

#8457 Aug 28, 2014
Crazy wrote:
So why wouldn't dude just bless the water they bring from home? That's free...well to a degree.
On another note are they or any of you lurking HOP members concerned at all about the Bishop's health? Last I checked Gluttony was still a sin and one of the 7 deadly sins to be frank.
Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.
It's really sad. First of all, if I was a member, I'd be concerned that my overweight bishop could possibly be stricken with some obesity related illness that could result in him being unable to perform his job or even worse, death. Secondly, an overweight bishop does not set a good example for the congregation looking on of how we are to take care of our temples. Personally, I wouldn't want an overweight president, let alone a bishop!

As you pointed out, gluttony is a sin. Why would I want a bishop who's mere presence at 3, maybe 400 plus pounds proves that there's at least one sin he is doesn't mind committing?! Some bishop.

I absolutely do not believe that this man possesses any part of Christ's spirit but just think. With all that he's claiming to be, do people really think the perfect, sovereign, Almighty God would choose someone obese to be his sole representative in the earth?! Come on now...
Scales Off

Charlotte, NC

#8458 Sep 5, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just thinking about the whole process.

So I don't have a jug of my own
so I believe that if I pay the church 10.00 for a plastic jug and they fill it up with city water,
that for the most part you need a filter to Drink it or risk the contaminants from the city resovior contaminating me and making me sick,
and wait for a man to tell me it safe to drink after he has had another preacher pray and the other preach.
And wait for him to stretch his arms out and say by faith he has changed the water.

And then I am to believe that this water is fine.

Without any sarcasm. Please just think how idiotic this notion is and how easily we can be fooled if we don't have principles and standards.

Don't be fooled just stop, think, and pay attention. Eventually you will awake.
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8459 Sep 6, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just thinking about the whole process.
So I don't have a jug of my own
so I believe that if I pay the church 10.00 for a plastic jug and they fill it up with city water,
that for the most part you need a filter to Drink it or risk the contaminants from the city resovior contaminating me and making me sick,
and wait for a man to tell me it safe to drink after he has had another preacher pray and the other preach.
And wait for him to stretch his arms out and say by faith he has changed the water.
And then I am to believe that this water is fine.
Without any sarcasm. Please just think how idiotic this notion is and how easily we can be fooled if we don't have principles and standards.
Don't be fooled just stop, think, and pay attention. Eventually you will awake.
Even though the entire process sounds ridiculous, I question the legality. It is legal to sale anything to be consumed, even water, in a used, unsealed jug, bottle, container?
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#8460 Sep 6, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>Even though the entire process sounds ridiculous, I question the legality. It is legal to sale anything to be consumed, even water, in a used, unsealed jug, bottle, container?
Well “Married In”… Since ya asked, here is some information on water and specificly “Bottled Water”

Summary of the Safe Drinking Water Act
Quick Links
• PDF of SDWA, from U.S. Senate (124 pp, 312K, About PDF)
• The official text of SDWA is available in the United States Code on FDSys, from the U.S. Government Printing Office
42 U.S.C.§300f et seq.(1974)

http://www2.epa.gov/laws-regulations/summary-...

Title 21 &#8594; Chapter I &#8594; Subchapter B &#8594; Part 129 &#8594; Subpart E &#8594; §129.80

§129.80 Processes and controls.

(a) Treatment of product water. All treatment of product water by distillation, ion-exchanging, filtration, ultraviolet treatment, reverse osmosis, carbonation, mineral addition, or any other process shall be done in a manner so as to be effective in accomplishing its intended purpose and in accordance with section 409 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. All such processes shall be performed in and by equipment and with substances which will not adulterate the bottled product. A record of the type and date of physical inspections of such equipment, conditions found, and the performance and effectiveness of such equipment shall be maintained by the plant. Product water samples shall be taken after processing and prior to bottling by the plant and analyzed as often as is necessary to assure uniformity and effectiveness of the processes performed by the plant. The methods of analysis shall be those approved by the government agency or agencies having jurisdiction.

(b) Containers.(1) Multiservice primary containers shall be adequately cleaned, sanitized, and inspected just prior to being filled, capped, and sealed. Containers found to be unsanitary or defective by the inspection shall be reprocessed or discarded. All multiservice primary containers shall be washed, rinsed, and sanitized by mechanical washers or by any other method giving adequate sanitary results. Mechanical washers shall be inspected as often as is necessary to assure adequate performance. Records of physical maintenance, inspections and conditions found, and performance of the mechanical washer shall be maintained by the plant.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx...

I do hope this helps.

Shalum~
Scales Off

Tucker, GA

#8461 Sep 6, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Well “Married In”… Since ya asked, here is some information on water and specificly “Bottled Water”
Quick Links
• The official text of SDWA is available in the United States Code on FDSys, from the U.S. Government Printing Office
Title 21 &#8594; Chapter I &#8594; Subchapter B &#8594; Part 129 &#8594; Subpart E &#8594; §129.80
(a) Treatment of product water. All treatment of product water by distillation, ion-exchanging, filtration, ultraviolet treatment, reverse osmosis, carbonation, mineral addition, or any other process shall be done in a manner so as to be effective in accomplishing its intended purpose and in accordance with section 409 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. All such processes shall be performed in and by equipment and with substances which will not adulterate the bottled product. A record of the type and date of physical inspections of such equipment, conditions found, and the performance and effectiveness of such equipment shall be maintained by the plant. Product water samples shall be taken after processing and prior to bottling by the plant and analyzed as often as is necessary to assure uniformity and effectiveness of the processes performed by the plant. The methods of analysis shall be those approved by the government agency or agencies having jurisdiction.
(b) Containers.(1) Multiservice primary containers shall be adequately cleaned, sanitized, and inspected just prior to being filled, capped, and sealed. Containers found to be unsanitary or defective by the inspection shall be reprocessed or discarded. All multiservice primary containers shall be washed, rinsed, and sanitized by mechanical washers or by any other method giving adequate sanitary results. Mechanical washers shall be inspected as often as is necessary to assure adequate performance. Records of physical maintenance, inspections and conditions found, and performance of the mechanical washer shall be maintained by the plant.
I do hope this helps.
Shalum~
I guess badly sanitized the containers in his stretching of the arms speech. Lol. Just get sick and collect your money. Especially since they are selling containers.
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8462 Sep 6, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick Links
I do hope this helps.
Shalum~
So, to make a long story short, it is illegal, except Daddy Belly blesses it. Thanks, so much, Hebrewsunite.
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8463 Sep 6, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess no matter how unsanitized the containers are, in his stretching of the arms speech. Lol. Just get sick and collect your money. Especially since they are selling containers.
No telling what settled and grew in those containers while they were waiting to be filled with that "blessed" water and these nut jobs are buying it. Talking about brainwashed. I don't know if it's LOL or Lord Have Mercy. SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 646,582
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May '16 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May '16 truth 54
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May '16 Bullet Proof Pope 1
More from around the web