United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10207 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Crazy

Richmond, VA

#8419 Aug 5, 2014
I see Much has been missed.I have much catching up to do but in the meantime db sent a few traveling councilmen home for being sick. Wouldn't Gods holy manservant have seen sickness coming or could've healed them? I mean they are on the battlefield right? Anyone?anyone?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8420 Aug 5, 2014
I don’t think Echo in clueless in mind; just want to be clueless about the UHOP teaching. Everything they post on here is what they want done in the UHOP also. Which will never happen as long as they have one Man running the show?

Their Council is a joke. None of those Ministers have a voice. It’s do as I say do, not as I do. If Echo read some of the scriptures they have posted on this board in the UHOP it would not be accepted too well. Echo wants to say I use this board as therapy, isn’t that what they are doing. All the things they want to express in the UHOP are express on this board.

So to think this board is for us only to vent is wrong. Now that they have released their feelings on this board they can go back to the UHOP knowing, I got that off my chest.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8421 Aug 5, 2014
Crazy wrote:
I see Much has been missed.I have much catching up to do but in the meantime db sent a few traveling councilmen home for being sick. Wouldn't Gods holy manservant have seen sickness coming or could've healed them? I mean they are on the battlefield right? Anyone?anyone?
He probably needs to recuse himself considering his health issues....
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#8422 Aug 5, 2014
"I assume you believe the original writing of this book is Hebrew or Aramaic. If it were the name would be stated as Yahusha. But take your time to realize that when Luke (A Gentile) wrote the book of Acts, he was writing to a Greek man named Theophilus. You can understand this because Acts 1:1 begins:

The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus,.....

Dearest brother will you please read carefully, E. W. Bullinger, Bible? He was one of the greatest theological minds of his day. I researched his accolades to identify his credentials & his theological pedigree is w/o question, one of the greatest I have ever seen unlike ANY Bishop the HOP has ever had, or elected. Any who.. If you read St Luke 1:3 and review the side notes you will clearly understand;

Theophilus means beloved of Alahym and is a common Roman name...

Also there is a who lot of debate about the Luke who was bro Shaul’s personal Dr. here is more help for clarity my friend. I found this an interesting site as well.

http://www.levitt.com/essays/luke

Here is a quote from this site:

“It may not seem important whether or not Luke was a Gentile, but when you think about the magnitude of his work, the issue becomes truly significant. By counting the pages written by Luke in both his Gospel and Acts, it is clear that Luke wrote more pages of the New Testament than any other writer, including Paul and John. If Luke was a Gentile, then the Lord entrusted more pages of New Testament revelation to a Gentile than to any other writer. This would be remarkable, to say the least.

Personally, as a Gentile Christian, I would love to have one of “our guys” as a writer in the canon of Scripture, so I am naturally reluctant to find otherwise. However, the evidence appears overwhelming to me that Luke was, in fact, a Jew. The matter cannot be settled conclusively, because the Scriptures never specifically tell us Luke’s background, but the arguments for his being a Jew appear to far outweigh those for his being a Gentile.”

Stick with us here dearest brother I think we all have a lot we can learn from each other. The key here is to learn. This is what the incredible people on this site endeavor to do daily and I support their efforts whole heartedly.

Shalum~
Scales Off

Charlotte, NC

#8423 Aug 8, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
“You’re trying to deflect and go at the character of those who are no longer members,” yet ironically, that is exactly what you ex-members are doing with the UHOP members who you seem so concerned about who are lurking about this forum.
Ecko, I enjoy reading your vast knowledge in the scriptures, however, much of what you state are based on your assumption and not facts. One would consider you a pualinian because much of your references are from pauls writings. If you bear the wrongs of the HOP without correction than you are passively admitting to the wrong doings of the HOP. What you state is the same as what Clarence states, he validates himself and the abuse of his authority over his members through utilizing pualinian scriptures and only quoting pieces that validates his thoughts.. Answer me this? If your leader calls you a Gentile (and he has). And all scholars knows that the isles of the gentiles lie in the caucus' mountains. BTW the caucus mountains includes Southwestern Russia and northern parts of Georgia and Azerbaijan. The Trans-caucasus is bordered on the north by Russia, on the west by the Black Sea and Turkey, on the east by the Caspian Sea, and on the south by Iran. It includes the Caucasus Mountains and surrounding lowlands. now this is one huge lie that the Bishop has stated over and over. Stating that the blacks are gentiles. And that the Jews and Hebrews of the bible are of a true Caucasian decent. These men are lost on true facts, and i am to believe that they possess spiritual knowledge. That The almighty God has spoken to them to give the people something benevolent, and God is entrusting this task to a person who is too lazy to find facts about what he is spilling over his people.
Ecko, I need for you to truly think about the things that are going on, and realize that what is being done in the HOP has nothing to do with spirituality and no scripture you pull out will justify the workings of Clarence or Delores. And lets be real, the hOP and any other place of worship is backwards because of the teachings from their leaders. We are getting on the people because this is the only way that they can hear truth, because the leaders are not going to send these messages of self reliance.
Scales Off

Charlotte, NC

#8424 Aug 8, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Ecko I am waiting for your loving response and will be sure to answer you back. Warning: I am not an ex-member but a member who knows that the voice I hear from Daddy Bailey ain't the voice of Jesus and my marching orders come from Romans 16:17-18.
You answer folk in an intellectual way without common sense application. Try for once to use plain, everyday, English, so that everybody can clearly get your point. You write too well, to not to be able to do that. You strike me as a person who would get put out of 99% of the Sunday schools in the HOP, not because you debate an issue incorrectly but rather folk wouldn't know what the flip you said.
Lol. Man now that's true and funny...lol
Scales Off

Charlotte, NC

#8425 Aug 8, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement above I do agree with wholeheartedly. Only with one thing.... The "Grace" is only of Jesus the Christ.
I would like to apologize to you Gee-Tee. I can see now that you have been spiritually hurt by your experiences within the UHOP. I know it when I see it and read it. I sympathize with you and I want you to know that I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.
I don't find it to be a problem answering your questions to the best of my ability. However, I am noticing the same statements are being repeated over and over. A few of which I've already replied to. I understand why you are doing what you are doing so instead of going "back and forth" and state this and hope for the best:
When a person is hurt spiritually and down deep in their heart because of a person, a group of people or a system of beliefs which were found to false, the only healing that can be provided is a spiritual healing. The true source of peace and tranquility and the mending of a broken heart is 100% dependence on Jesus Christ.
John 14:27 (KJV)- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Phillippians 4:7 (KJV)- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
I don't know if you pray or if you continue to read your bible but if you are looking for peace....from one human being to another, prayer and bible reading are great places to start.
I state these things because I've seen your writings before from others on different forums and have heard them in conversations. Yes, I could be totally wrong about you.....and if I am, so be it, but people don't write as you do unless they are still hurt in some way, shape or form.
Lastly, I write these things to you and you only because this will be my last message in replying to you. If you are using this forum as therapy, I won't stop that. So I say to you, thank you for your conversation.
As I explained to you...The emphasis on Grace rather than grace, is leading people to think that you are referring to Charles.

I apologize for my absence I am traveling to the sunshine state right now.
Scales Off

Tucker, GA

#8426 Aug 8, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>

Where do you recall me stating that Daddy was sent by God?
Where do you recall me declaring that an sins of members whether Apostles or members as being acceptable before God?
I can answer for you. I have not throughout this entire forum but if you find something please point it out.
Nonetheless, your last statement is what I really wished to address. You plan on calling North Portal Drive to talk with the Bishop and by doing so you are more than ready to be put out of the UHOP for telling him what you understand about the Bible, The House of Prayer and The Concept of Daddy.
I have 100% belief that you have not expressed that to no one in the hop.
Canopener

Woodbridge, VA

#8427 Aug 11, 2014
Wow this is great keep it coming ex member too didn't know !!!!!
Meeting more and more people leaving the uhop all I can said is WOW
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8428 Aug 11, 2014
Canopener wrote:
Wow this is great keep it coming ex member too didn't know !!!!!
Meeting more and more people leaving the uhop all I can said is WOW
Welcome bro/sister @Canopener maybe @Eyesopened I can think of several handles LOL.

I'd like to propose a thought. Being a former band musician I advocate for those brothers quite often because I can identify with them. Although many of them have ill feelings towards me they error in their thoughts about me. Brother Bishop admonished the young men in Philadelphia that marched in the annual New Year's parade and extorted their earnings through spiritual fear mongering. Many of the young men needed that money to feed their families. In contrast Brother Bishop has not commanded the sister to return her stolen loot that he collected; nor did he even make an attempt to distance himself from her actions. In fact they went to GOD in prayer for her right in the courthouse.

FTR I'm in no way opposed to them supporting their sister in daddy Grace. The point I'm making is that the unconditional hypo-Christian love stops at opposition to the Bishop and what he says. As long as you're in the inner circle GOD will turn a blind eye to your actions. However, if you're one of the peasants you better not get out of line and you better make sure you get that money in before he sicks his GOD on you to send you destruction. Not only destruction but curses on top of curses so that your generations will never prosper.... o_O

What I say sounds harsh but he can be way less tactful as the mouthpiece of GOD and his members support him even though scripture doesn't support him as the MOG. It's all hypo-christianity
Canopener

Chicago, IL

#8430 Aug 17, 2014
Can somebody please tell me WHAT IS DADDY CLUB and why is people I know that is behind on there rent but paying money into this club because convocation is coming to DC
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8433 Aug 18, 2014
Daddy's Club is the club that really confirmed for me that I was in the wrong place. I can't figure out what makes people pay it. I guess that's the price to get to heaven.
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

#8434 Aug 18, 2014
Canopener wrote:
Can somebody please tell me WHAT IS DADDY CLUB and why is people I know that is behind on there rent but paying money into this club because convocation is coming to DC
IMHO the best view comes from outside the forest, never having entered into it. The absurdity of this event and effort has no basis, or foundation, in any scripture, in any version, of any bible. It is an amazing and sad lesson of the degradation of a people’s intelligence to where they are openly, and shamelessly pimped, in front of the whole world. The fact that the world sees them as religiously idiotic, is not the horrific part, but rather they are so blind they actually think they are serving the Most High, as if the Creator cannot take care of his own servant…..

This is a whole other topic in and of itself…

This site may help you understand the mess called "Daddy’s Club”...
http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...

Shaluwm~
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8435 Aug 18, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO the best view comes from outside the forest, never having entered into it. The absurdity of this event and effort has no basis, or foundation, in any scripture, in any version, of any bible. It is an amazing and sad lesson of the degradation of a people’s intelligence to where they are openly, and shamelessly pimped, in front of the whole world. The fact that the world sees them as religiously idiotic, is not the horrific part, but rather they are so blind they actually think they are serving the Most High, as if the Creator cannot take care of his own servant…..
This is a whole other topic in and of itself…
This site may help you understand the mess called "Daddy’s Club”...
http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...
Shaluwm~
The video won't open
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#8436 Aug 18, 2014
Daddys Club, like most HOP money programs, is all about a mis-reading of the bible. We have been taught that we are working out our soul salvation. And that work without faith is dead. They sound right but the chutch is wrong. To "work" your faith means to apply your faith or use it not sell chicken dinners in the kitchen. And how can God ignore our hypocricy when we teach no drinking but we pour beer at stadiums and other venues?
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#8437 Aug 18, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>
The video won't open
Shalum my apologies try going into Google or Yahoo and typing in;

"IS BISHOP C. M. BAILEY LEADING A CULT, SWEET DADDY'S CLUB"
Crazy

Jersey City, NJ

#8438 Aug 18, 2014
Daddy's Club is part of their G-class program which is their building fund built on and about administering false hope with trickery and deceit. The HOP may be debt free however the majority of it's worshipers are DebtFULL. Many don't have bank accounts, jobs, good enough education, medical or life insurance, a vehicle or adequate housing. Most have bad credit, bad health and so much more working against them that Daddy's club should be the last thing going onto their plates. Many stand in lines early on weekday mornings to receive help with paying their basic utilities when their leaders live like royalty. This alone should be enough to make more of them scratch theirs heads and actually think.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8439 Aug 20, 2014
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8440 Aug 20, 2014
Make sure you start the above link at the beginning. It will probably start towards he middle, past the HOP info.
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#8441 Aug 21, 2014
Married in wrote:
Make sure you start the above link at the beginning. It will probably start towards he middle, past the HOP info.
Many thanks "Married In" very well done, like I said hearing what many already know from those who know nothing about the HOP sure makes sad sense of the absurdity of the HOP practices....

SMHD....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min LAWEST100 653,995
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Wed South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web