United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Apr 7, 2008 Read more: www.topix.net 9,176
The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Read more
Ecko

Fairfax, VA

#8398 Aug 4, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
@Ecko
A good question right now would be; What do you think Jesus Was talking about when he said the true worshipers of God shall worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24)?
Well my fastidious friend…
The true friends of John F. Kennedy knew he went by the nickname “Jack”
The true friends Martin Luther King Jr. knew his real name was Michael..
And…. The true friends of the Savior know his name is NOT “Jesus” a Latin name which would NEVER have been given to an Yisraelite of the tribe of YAHUda ben Dawid. The true friends would KNOW his name IS now and always will be YAHUsha…
How about this… a Better question is why w/all your apparent knowledge do you actually ignore the true name of our Creator and Savior? See (YeshaYahu) Is. 42:8 & See (Maaseh haShlichim) Acts 4:12.
An even better question (which may even be the reason you are here on this board)….. How could you possibly defend “God’s work?” Especially if the Bishop you support has put him on “vacation”?
So seriously my friend “Fire Bad”(See the movie Hotel Transylvania) and keep in mind See (YeshaYahu) Is. 14:14
I am keeping you in my prayers looking for (Sefer Melachim) 2 Kings 6:17 to happen to you too..
Shalum~
If this is your answer to my question...I would have to say your answer was off topic and precisely why I state just because you are knowledgeable of some things it doesn't make you right.

In this case, to make things plain and simple....A translation of a name is not the same as redefining a name:

- The meaning is still attached with translation. The meaning is changed when redefined.
- The purpose is still attached with translation. The purpose is changed when redefined.
- The definition is still attached with translation. The definition is changed when redefined (obviously).

Also, a true friend of Jesus is one who is defined as what Jesus said in John 15:13-15:

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Firstly, there is nothing within scripture that hints nor commands that the name of the worlds savior must be pronounced in the Hebrew or Aramaic language. To say otherwise is to add on to word of God. What you are proclaiming is that a true friend of the savior would know his name in Aramaic. Well according to the Testimony of John about Jesus, you are wrong and once more not in line with the scripture.

As far as Acts 4:12:

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I assume you believe the original writing of this book is Hebrew or Aramaic. If it were the name would be stated as Yahusha. But take your time to realize that when Luke (A Gentile) wrote the book of Acts, he was writing to a Greek man named Theophilus. You can understand this because Acts 1:1 begins:

The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus,.....

Translation does not mean redefinition. If anyway it does, then the entire purpose of the Gift of tongues given to the 120 in the upper room to speak different languages would be in vain.

Acts 2:7-12: And they were all amazed and marvelled , saying one to another , Behold , are not all these which speak Galilaeans? And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born ? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome , Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. And they were all amazed , and were in doubt , saying one to another, What meaneth this?

I
Ecko

Fairfax, VA

#8399 Aug 4, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
@Ecko
A good question right now would be; What do you think Jesus Was talking about when he said the true worshipers of God shall worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24)?
Well my fastidious friend…
The true friends of John F. Kennedy knew he went by the nickname “Jack”
The true friends Martin Luther King Jr. knew his real name was Michael..
And…. The true friends of the Savior know his name is NOT “Jesus” a Latin name which would NEVER have been given to an Yisraelite of the tribe of YAHUda ben Dawid. The true friends would KNOW his name IS now and always will be YAHUsha…
How about this… a Better question is why w/all your apparent knowledge do you actually ignore the true name of our Creator and Savior? See (YeshaYahu) Is. 42:8 & See (Maaseh haShlichim) Acts 4:12.
An even better question (which may even be the reason you are here on this board)….. How could you possibly defend “God’s work?” Especially if the Bishop you support has put him on “vacation”?
So seriously my friend “Fire Bad”(See the movie Hotel Transylvania) and keep in mind See (YeshaYahu) Is. 14:14
I am keeping you in my prayers looking for (Sefer Melachim) 2 Kings 6:17 to happen to you too..
Shalum~
If this is your answer to my question...I would have to say your answer was off topic and precisely why I state just because you are knowledgeable of some things it doesn't make you right.

In this case, to make things plain and simple....A translation of a name is not the same as redefining a name:

- The meaning is still attached with translation. The meaning is changed when redefined.
- The purpose is still attached with translation. The purpose is changed when redefined.
- The definition is still attached with translation. The definition is changed when redefined (obviously).

Also, a true friend of Jesus is one who is defined as what Jesus said in John 15:13-15:

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Firstly, there is nothing within scripture that hints nor commands that the name of the worlds savior must be pronounced in the Hebrew or Aramaic language. To say otherwise is to add on to word of God. What you are proclaiming is that a true friend of the savior would know his name in Aramaic. Well according to the Testimony of John about Jesus, you are wrong and once more not in line with the scripture.

As far as Acts 4:12:

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I assume you believe the original writing of this book is Hebrew or Aramaic. If it were the name would be stated as Yahusha. But take your time to realize that when Luke (A Gentile) wrote the book of Acts, he was writing to a Greek man named Theophilus. You can understand this because Acts 1:1 begins:

The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus,.....

Translation does not mean redefinition. If anyway it does, then the entire purpose of the Gift of tongues given to the 120 in the upper room to speak different languages would be in vain.

Acts 2:7-12: And they were all amazed and marvelled , saying one to another , Behold , are not all these which speak Galilaeans? And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born ? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome , Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

Im sorry your knowledge doesn't match the Gospel.
Ecko

Fairfax, VA

#8400 Aug 4, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Ecko you lost me with your "testing the spirit" and your "the church is still prospering, so God must be pleased". I hope your spirit heard my spirit say "This negro has lost his cotton picking mind ". By any measure or metric the HOP is falling apart. The iceberg is melting, unsen on the outside but slowly melting on the inside.
Take Sister Green. It is a fact that she put over one million of those dollars in the HOP. Daddy Bailey in on of his few loose lips moments 3 years ago told a pastor the Sis Green beat his whole house. And that pastor said he had over $200,000 that year. If Daddy was really sent by God, and not the HOP God, Dee Madsion, he should have given all that money back to the employer of Ms. Green. Some HOP members are saying "well she gave it in church or for a good cause". Asinine. Asa-ten, Asa-eleven, Asa-twelve. If someone robs me and then gives some the money to the boys club, I ain't gonna feel no better about being robbed. I want and need all my money back. The straight shooting Bishop has been quiet as hell about this. He should have stood before the church and said this was wrong and we don't condone this. Period. And then wrote a letter stating the same thing. But all he has said is "it's a personal matter". So when Apostle so snd so is loving Sis whoever, that ain't his wife, that's a pereonal matter. If Bro band boy is smoking crack after service, personal matter.
Now tell me what my spirit is Dr Phil, i mean Ecko.
And I want to post a little later my adventure when I called Portal Drive to talk to the Bishop. I'm about to be put out the UHOP for All People, except for people like me. Peace.
So I've lost my mind...huh lorenzo? A cotton picking one at that! Well that's just fine with me.

Let me ask you where is it that you recall me defending Sister Green and her actions?

Where do you recall me stating that Daddy was sent by God?

Where do you recall me declaring that an sins of members whether Apostles or members as being acceptable before God?

I can answer for you. I have not throughout this entire forum but if you find something please point it out.

Nonetheless, your last statement is what I really wished to address. You plan on calling North Portal Drive to talk with the Bishop and by doing so you are more than ready to be put out of the UHOP for telling him what you understand about the Bible, The House of Prayer and The Concept of Daddy.

Well my only words to you would be approach conversation with grace and meekness if you truly plan on doing what you claim. It's easier to entertain a humble man than an aggressive one.

That's all.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8401 Aug 4, 2014
If anyone reads all this, can you please offer up the condensed, common sense version. Thanks.
Ecko

Fairfax, VA

#8402 Aug 4, 2014
Married in wrote:
If anyone reads all this, can you please offer up the condensed, common sense version. Thanks.
Lol @ least now I know one person who is judging my comments as clueless. Thanks.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8403 Aug 4, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol @ least now I know one person who is judging my comments as clueless. Thanks.
Not necessarily clueless, just too darn long! I'm not first person who has requested that your responses be more succinct. I know they contain facts and prove to be interesting learned reading, but they're just too long!
Im Free

Philadelphia, PA

#8404 Aug 4, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know two people. I'm not a christian theologist nor a biblical scholar but I pride myself in being a HOPologist. I may be one of the oldest exmembers posting on this blog since its inception and I have witnessed so many so-called educated members posting words and quoting scripture about how the HOP is right, however they want to separate themselves from the Daddies. I come to serve you notice, YOU CAN'T SEPARATE THE TWO, Its like cutting off your head and expecting the body to follow. I dont care how errogant, embarrasing, demanding, and demening
Bailey is, he makes up 99% of the HOP doctrine so if he is wrong the HOP can't be right.

I was brainwashed for over forty years, and when I attended a funeral last year it was like I was in a time capsule every thing was the same with the exception of the members they were older and moving slower and I said thank you Lord for deliverence. One of the younger elders told me to come back because they were preaching Jesus, I wanted to slap him and say so you know you was preaching Daddy and him cruxified . I told him that would be the last time I step foot in there, so I will have to remember my family as they were when I last seen them. And lastly, Mr educated Ecko is using the word "Grace" very loosely on this blog, so be careful not to fall for the "okeedook" our parents fell for being uneducated. Whenever scripture reference the Grace of God, they would interpret it to mean that Old Daddy Grace. eg. "Thy Grace is sufficient", "Grace woke me up this morning and Grace will lead me on", "Through Grace Amen", Grace and Mercy brought me through", etc. Stick a Fork in me Im Done. Agape
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8405 Aug 4, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be my last message in replying to you. If you are using this forum as therapy, I won't stop that. So I say to you, thank you for your conversation.
Thank you for analyzing me. I could have saved a lot of money on therapy if only I had met you sooner. With all this talent you have, how could you possibly stay with a group of people that stunts your growth? You are truly wasting you time in the UHOP. You don’t think Doctors, Public Official, Movie Stars, Entertainers, and the President goes to Church. Yet with all the UHOP all over the place not one of these people attends the UHOP on a regular basic. Judging by the UHOP standards I guess they are all Hell Bound.

Once you step out of the box, you see the UHOP for what it truly is.
Quote: Grace lacked the qualities of a Messiah because he had no intention of improving the worldly status of his followers. This conclusion came by some one that studied Grace Habits. He was on the out side looking in.

You act like people that have been portrayed are the only ones leaving. Once you reach a certain level in life you don’t go backwards.

The UHOP has been in existent for over ninety years. Yet 75% of its members have not grown. You have a group of people waiting to dye to enjoy death. No one thinks they should know how to live first. They are all just existing, not knowing there are many bigger and better things to enjoy other then the UHOP and serving a Man. They thank Daddy for a used bed, yet Daddy buys a new one.

You can quote all the scriptures you want. None of them justify a Man that claims he is here to lead the people should live higher then the people he is leading and not teach them to want what he has. Everything he has came from his members. And if they stop giving him they would have.

Read that scripture that say, The Streets of Heaven are paved with Gold and tell me why God would need your Money.

You don’t have to respond to me any more. I’m not your problem. But with all the knowledge you have, why would you want to stay in something that means you no good.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8406 Aug 4, 2014
Im Free wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now you know two people. I'm not a christian theologist nor a biblical scholar but I pride myself in being a HOPologist. I may be one of the oldest exmembers posting on this blog since its inception and I have witnessed so many so-called educated members posting words and quoting scripture about how the HOP is right, however they want to separate themselves from the Daddies. I come to serve you notice, YOU CAN'T SEPARATE THE TWO, Its like cutting off your head and expecting the body to follow. I dont care how errogant, embarrasing, demanding, and demening
Bailey is, he makes up 99% of the HOP doctrine so if he is wrong the HOP can't be right.
I was brainwashed for over forty years, and when I attended a funeral last year it was like I was in a time capsule every thing was the same with the exception of the members they were older and moving slower and I said thank you Lord for deliverence. One of the younger elders told me to come back because they were preaching Jesus, I wanted to slap him and say so you know you was preaching Daddy and him cruxified . I told him that would be the last time I step foot in there, so I will have to remember my family as they were when I last seen them. And lastly, Mr educated Ecko is using the word "Grace" very loosely on this blog, so be careful not to fall for the "okeedook" our parents fell for being uneducated. Whenever scripture reference the Grace of God, they would interpret it to mean that Old Daddy Grace. eg. "Thy Grace is sufficient", "Grace woke me up this morning and Grace will lead me on", "Through Grace Amen", Grace and Mercy brought me through", etc. Stick a Fork in me Im Done. Agape
You are so right; I went out one night this convocation and stood there like I was frozen in time. All I could say was Lord don’t let me make this mistake and come back again. I was glad to see so many faces, yet I viewed them all as the seasons, they came and now they are gone.

I’m number three that thinks Echo is clueless. They are not a Bible scholar either. I still believe every time a new Die Hard Member appears its one of the same with a new handle. It’s like they stay away for awhile trying to build up Bible verses to throw at us.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8407 Aug 5, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
O my!! I have missed quite a bit. As I catch up see content below.
"Defending God's Work." That is the thought for today. Above my post is a statement by you requesting that our conversation stick to common sense (namely for the topic) and avoid using the scriptures. I see that this is the source of the issue that I've assessed that many have who left the UHOP. What makes you think that the topic (God's Work) can be made common sense without the use, reference or citation of scripture? Regardless of your answer, the appropriate response is, "God's Work" is too enigmatic (mysterious) to be made "common sense" without reference to scripture." Yes, indeed, even the UHOP with all of its biased predispositions and partiality; it too is a part of "God's Work." It is by continuing to stay in scripture that I can appropriately reprove and defend the UHOP. By the scripture I have been able to maintain consistency without wavering:
Believe I'm no light weight intellectually. No need trying to over talk me and avoid what I'm saying by playing the "GOD" card to throw me off emotionally.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

^^^ You attend a church that preaches the old testament law of tithing. Do you believe in the aforementioned OT law in the scripture as the "work of GOD"? Do you ever preach this scripture? Please try to give me a direct answer. I said stay away from the scripture because you're not willing to deal with the fallacies taught by your fellow Return Elders and Daddy.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8408 Aug 5, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ So says the tester of the spirit of ex-members o_O...

Thanks
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8409 Aug 5, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
Teach your UHOP followers about the Council of Nicaea. We'll digress and see how far you'll go with this topic with intellectual integrity based on your scholarship.

Let me say again. You're disingenuous.

I said per scripture that you provided we are all prophets and servants and you didn't dispute it. The fact of the matter is that Daddy is no different than you and I. A MAN. He has no super powers; no different connection to GOD than you and I. The spirit of GOD will not allow you to sit in the face of those unlearned and preach the same slave religious ideologies that oppressed our people.

Simply based on the content of your posts I know you know better. It angers me that instead of being up front you play the scripture game with those of us who clearly read it just like you.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8411 Aug 5, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right; I went out one night this convocation and stood there like I was frozen in time. All I could say was Lord don’t let me make this mistake and come back again. I was glad to see so many faces, yet I viewed them all as the seasons, they came and now they are gone.
I’m number three that thinks Echo is clueless. They are not a Bible scholar either. I still believe every time a new Die Hard Member appears its one of the same with a new handle. It’s like they stay away for awhile trying to build up Bible verses to throw at us.
@Gee-Tee don't be fooled Elder @Ecko is hardly clueless. He's very learned. I'm not sure what his reasons are for preaching that UHOP poison; but he is definitely a smart man. In fact I believe he loves GOD but he loves the traditions of man in the UHOP more in my humble opinion. He knows exactly how to avoid the questions that contradict the teachings in the UHOP. He doesn't believe everything that is taught in the UHOP. Just like he can dissect you and I by what he reads I can do the same to him.

Elder Ecko you can give your assessment of my character all day every day. In fact you probably know me personally. However, that does not change the fact that I've told the truth to a starving people. Whether or not it makes a difference I may never know. However, I don't lie in the name of GOD to feed myself or to boost my ego. I genuinely care. Now again does that pass your spirit of GOD litmus test?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8412 Aug 5, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my only words to you would be approach conversation with grace and meekness if you truly plan on doing what you claim. It's easier to entertain a humble man than an aggressive one.
That's all.
Ooooooooooooohhhh so you believe Daddy to be meek and humble.... LOL.

Great advice. Do you have the courage to say the same to your Daddy? Let me give you a testimony. When my mother was ill with stage four cancer I practically begged your Daddy to drop the law suit he took out against me because it was killing both my parents. It wasn't because I had done anything wrong I just employed a spirit of humility. But noooooooooooooooo your Daddy and his chronies kept on going for over a year. They could never show meekness to a peasant like me because more people would stand up to him. Therefore I got spiritually bullied. Now I'm only being transparent because people like you have no ability to understand those who have been victimized by your Daddy. I can tell you now it's not going away. It doesn't matter how eloquently you quote the scripture your Daddy does not will not has not "loved his brother like himself".
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#8413 Aug 5, 2014
Ecko, I never said anyone defended Sis Greens actions but I was pointing out the hypocrisy of Daddy Bailey, the straight shooter, had nothing to say about this. You talked about the HOP prospering. I'll say it again, by any measurement, the church is a House of Cards. Take the folk that work for the church. Some of you are in government or business know that a new administration brings in some of its people for key positions. Not the HOP. Not one crook from the old administration has been let go. Why? Because Bailey owes Dee. She won't allow it. She's the true Bishop of the church. Again, the church was taken over in a bloodless coup.

Then the biggie. Several months ago, I was urged, by friends and family to write or call Daddy Bailey about an issue. I resisted because he is a nasty cuss a fuss and I can give back whatever he throws at me. So I finally relented and wrote him a very nice letter. No response. Friends and family were puzzled. They said "Dad cares about everybody". I said but not Bro White. So they looked in to the matter and find out he got my letter, read it and did nothing. Well, me being a get to the point guy, called his office 2 weeks ago today. First strike, the person answering the phone said hello. That's not how you answer a business line. Told her who I was and the purpose for my call. Told that he was gone for the day and I could call back the next day and leave a message. Strike two. I said you are answering the phone, why can't you take a message? She got mad then. Asked me what the letter was about. Told her it was a personal letter written several months ago. She the repeated that back to me and said call back. I said take a message. She said "Daddy doesn't respond to people as quickly as they would like". Strike three. Idiot on the phone. I said this was sent a few days or weeks ago. She was hot and bothered now, repeating my name. So I asked for her name. She said she didn't have to give me anything and hung up. Called back several times and she refused to answer. She acted just like her Daddy.

Now Ecko, I don't know you and may never meet you, but jive that with what you said about me calling Portal Drive. And when I tell you what all this about, all of you will say the HOP ain't right. The reason he didn't respond is I am not important to him and I had the gall to call out my nemesis, Apostle A.D. Cunningham, for personal vendetta he has had against me for over 15 years. Now doctor explain that? Please.
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#8414 Aug 5, 2014
QUOTE who="Ecko"
My statement has made you shake your head in amazement and shake in your opinion of me.....Well, I say good. I plan on making sure that these things occur more often. Your opinion of me is appreciated but not my concern.
You call me fastidious....well allow me to continue being fastidious.
You stated, "Alahym does not need you to defend anything he is or does."
Shalum loved one let me help you out here;
con•tend
verb \k&#601;n-&#712;tend\
: to argue or state (something) in a strong and definite way
: to compete with someone or for something : to compete with a good chance of winning
de•fend
verb \di-&#712;fend\
: to fight in order to keep (someone or something) safe : to not allow a person or thing to hurt, damage, or destroy (someone or something)
Shalum
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#8415 Aug 5, 2014
Dearest Ecko:

Here you see “your” words and statements are misunderstood, this is from the Blue Letter Bible an online exhaustive research tool. I find it useful from time to time.

The word “defend” you believe is a task you must engage in NEVER states where a man defends Alahym here you go, enjoy and educate yourself correctly…

"defend"
occurs 11 times in 11 verses in the KJV.

Jdg 10:1 And after Abimelech there arose to defend Israel Tola the son of Puah, the son of Dodo, a man of Issachar; and he dwelt in Shamir in mount Ephraim.

2Ki 19:34 For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant Dawid's sake.

2Ki 20:6 And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for mine own sake, and for my servant Dawid's sake.

Psa 20:1 [To the chief Musician, A Psalm of Dawid.]] YAHUAH hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the Alahym of Jacob defend thee;

Psa 59:1 [[To the chief Musician, Altaschith, Michtam of Dawid; when Saul sent, and they watched the house to kill him.]] Deliver me from mine enemies, O my Alahym: defend me from them that rise up against me.

Psa 82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Isa 31:5 As birds flying, so will YAHUAH of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it.

Isa 37:35 For I will defend this city to save it for mine own sake, and for my servant Dawid's sake.

Isa 38:6 And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city.

Zec 9:15 YAHUAH of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour, and subdue with sling stones; and they shall drink, and make a noise as through wine; and they shall be filled like bowls, and as the corners of the altar.

Zec 12:8 In that day shall YAHUAH defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as Dawid; and the house of David shall be as a Alahym, as the angel of YAHUAH before them.

Shalum~
Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#8416 Aug 5, 2014
@Ecko;

“In this case, to make things plain and simple....A translation of a name is not the same as redefining a name:”

Translating a name ignores the name and presents a bastardization of the actual name. For instance Kong Qui, better known as Confucius, would not be found in his at his home address if you were looking for him using the translated or transliterated name of Confucius. I was alluding to a redefinition of a person based on a translation of their name. What is apparent is that when you transliterate a proper name you loose or discard the person you are looking for. If you are walking to Nevada but someone translated it as Cleveland where would you end up?

“Firstly, there is nothing within scripture that hints nor commands that the name of the worlds savior must be pronounced in the Hebrew or Aramaic language”

Really? What are they teaching you guys in the HOP?

Take a look, read, and have a think;

Act 26:14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the HEBREW tongue, Shaul, Shaul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Act 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Master? And he said, I am YAHUsha whom thou persecutest.

Here is another study took take a look at this verse in the original Paleo-Hebrew it was written in.

http://www.bayithamashiyach.com/Acts_26.pdf

Shalum dear one...
Ecko

Fairfax, VA

#8417 Aug 5, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily clueless, just too darn long! I'm not first person who has requested that your responses be more succinct. I know they contain facts and prove to be interesting learned reading, but they're just too long!
Read what you can.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#8418 Aug 5, 2014
And make no mistake HOP belivers, Daddy Bailey is who he shows himself to be, a shallow, insecure man, who is being schooled every day. Many members have shared about his unwillingness to respond to them. I know of one pastor who had a member almost dying and the Bishop was unavailable.

His messages have no depth, the same old, same old. No talk about a vision for the church, just the same old give Gid everything.

He is surronded by crooks and liars. He is unlearned in matters of financem real estate and running anything. He has no intellicual curiosity. He professes to know it all. A common thrread among great leaders is they know what they don't know. Steve Jobs was not an engineer, but he was the visionary behind Apple. Warren Buffett knows very little about tech, but he has befriended Bill Gates. Contrast that to Bailey.

And those same crooks have played his mind like a drum. He's in over his head.

You can say i'm too harsh but he's the one always throwing stuff at people. Just once, someone needs to let him go off and keep their composure, then throw him a punch. He would crumble like cake. Remember behind that voice is nothing. The voice is a cover for his insecurities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 582,662
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... 2 hr Erkek Turk 19
News Turkish Leaders Invoke Crusades, Inquisition in... 7 hr Chuck 23
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 8 hr dollarsbill 84,037
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) Thu ELIAS IBARRA 51
News Pope calls Armenian slaughter '1st genocide of ... Apr 15 SpaceBlues 3
News Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Apr 14 ELIAS IBARRA 6
More from around the web