United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10733 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Hebrewsunite

Seattle, WA

#8378 Aug 1, 2014
The man says he is the savior today. He put God on vacation and retired Jesus. Lol. So how can you correct him ....

Ya know "Scales" when you see it written like that.... It makes you question anyone who hears that and does not bolt for the door.......Who or what are they The HOP) really serving The Savior on vacation... I have a small business anyone wanting vacation has to go to the boss to get it.... So is dude... The Bishop succinctly saying HE is Alahym? Because I am now certain he actually IS their "god” You’re scaring me with that analysis....

SMHD

Shalum~
Scales Off

United States

#8379 Aug 1, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
The man says he is the savior today. He put God on vacation and retired Jesus. Lol. So how can you correct him ....
Ya know "Scales" when you see it written like that.... It makes you question anyone who hears that and does not bolt for the door.......Who or what are they The HOP) really serving The Savior on vacation... I have a small business anyone wanting vacation has to go to the boss to get it.... So is dude... The Bishop succinctly saying HE is Alahym? Because I am now certain he actually IS their "god” You’re scaring me with that analysis....
SMHD
Shalum~
That's exactly what he is saying. It is plain as day. And no matter how any hop member come on here and try to defend they know deep down in their heart he is their golden calf. He is their representation of El for them.

Besides they are late with defense. We already tried it that's why we know it cannot be defended because the very foundation is built off of lies..

They need something to worship. And they are right they do not worship Clarence the worship ( the "god" daddy). So any man the bears the name daddy they will worship him without question to their own sanity belief truth and facts of life, history or anything else.

He is there all and all.
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8380 Aug 1, 2014
When you break it down like this, I'm SMDH, too. Just don't make no sense! It IS as plain as day..."So any man the bears the name daddy they will worship him without question to their own sanity belief truth and facts of life, history or anything else. "
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8381 Aug 1, 2014
And where is Ecko?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8382 Aug 1, 2014
What constitute a good time. My UHOP guest just came home and all they could say was girl you missed a good time. You need to come out. So I asked what scripture from the Bible was taught. They looked at me like I had two heads.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8383 Aug 2, 2014
Married in wrote:
And where is Ecko?
He's probably traveling with the conmanvacation LOL.... Perhaps he's on 125th debating the House of Konciousness brothers about whether or not the UHOP is the faith for black people...

Don't take it personal Brother @Ecko it's just a little humor to lighten the mood.

@Gee-Tee organized church/religion has a way of capturing the minds of those who follow. I listened to different people who attended the same service in the UHOP have two different experiences. One will say "we had a good time". The other will say "service was dry tonight". The problem that I see is people need a "church" to have a connection with GOD. That need creates a window of opportunity for charlatans like Brother Grace to exploit generations of brilliant people; and literally plunder that community's resources. We are fooled by the shiny toys the Daddy gives us to play with. Master eats steak but throws the grisel and bone on the floor to us to eat. We're so hungry that we appreciate what we consider as generosity. We can't conceive that all master had to do was go in the freezer and cook another steak. We ignore the fact that he's being stingy.

Daddy knows that evidence shows that the sister took money that didn't belong to her. Daddy can check her record to see how much of the stolen booty she obtained from the spoils of deception was given to the UHOP. Common morality and spiritually would tell the Daddy that he should give that portion of the money back to the victims of that crime. However, it's puzzling that members question the morality of those of us who no longer attend. I guess GOD picks favorites and the UHOP members are like that light skinned negro and those of us on the outside of the church are like that dark skinned field hand.
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8384 Aug 2, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
Also no need doing the scripture thing your UHOP sisters and brothers don't have a clue what you're talking about. Let's just stick to common sense and the topic at hand.
O my!! I have missed quite a bit. As I catch up see content below.

"Defending God's Work." That is the thought for today. Above my post is a statement by you requesting that our conversation stick to common sense (namely for the topic) and avoid using the scriptures. I see that this is the source of the issue that I've assessed that many have who left the UHOP. What makes you think that the topic (God's Work) can be made common sense without the use, reference or citation of scripture? Regardless of your answer, the appropriate response is, "God's Work" is too enigmatic (mysterious) to be made "common sense" without reference to scripture." Yes, indeed, even the UHOP with all of its biased predispositions and partiality; it too is a part of "God's Work." It is by continuing to stay in scripture that I can appropriately reprove and defend the UHOP. By the scripture I have been able to maintain consistency without wavering:

(1) Daddy Bailey Is not,“The Prophet” but “A Servant.”

(2) The United House of Prayer is also founded upon the Grace of God (not exclusive) which is only in Christ Jesus.

(3) The foundation of God’s Grace is Jesus Christ; on which, many build (1 Corinthians 3:11-15 ; 1 Corinthians 12:1-4). Emphasized on Strong vs. Weak Christians (Romans 14).
- Some only require faith in Jesus Christ and nothing else.
- Others require indifferent things such as fables, genealogies, human traditions, Jewish traditions (Tithes, Offerings, Circumcision, Attending Services on Particular days, Not doing work on the Sabbath, not eating certain foods), rites and ceremonies, prejudice of education, science, speculations, vain and idle notions, superstitions. This list of which you will find the UHOP being a part.
- Each one shall be tested by fire as Jesus was tested to see if it is worthy of the foundation.
(4) If God is impartial to those who are partial whose foundation is his son Jesus then why should I be?

These tenets within themselves answer all questions you can inquire of me; for in these tenets is the impartiality of God (His Grace) expressed and founded upon his son. Again I say if God is impartial even to those who are partial why should you or I be partial?

To be continued .... see next post.....
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8385 Aug 2, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
Also no need doing the scripture thing your UHOP sisters and brothers don't have a clue what you're talking about. Let's just stick to common sense and the topic at hand.
To be quite honest and “frank” many of the ex-members on this forum MIRROR the same partial predispositions as UHOP members. Reading many of the posts here many of you are no different from what you see is in the UHOP even though you have knowledge of scripture that many within the UHOP don’t have…You all,(UHOP members and ex-members alike) reflect each other and coincidentally the Christians at the beginning of the dispensation as noted in Romans 14. This is where Paul applies the Grace of God to turn contention of differences into cooperation of similarities. There was a difference among them about the distinction of meats and days; these are the two things specified. There might be other similar occasions of difference (Money, superstitions, vain and idle notions, ceremonies, sacrifices etc….), while these made the most noise, and were most taken notice of. Here in this chapter is the weak and strong Christian defined. It was not so much the difference itself that did the mischief as the mismanagement of the difference, making it a bone of contention:

Strong: Those who were strong, and knew their Christian liberty, and made use of it, despised the weak, who did not. Whereas they should have pitied them, and helped them, and afforded them meek and friendly instruction, they trampled upon them as silly, and humoursome, and superstitious, for holding on to those things which they believed to be lawful. Just like you ex-members many strong christians who have knowledge become puffed up with it, and to look disdainfully and scornfully upon their brethren.

Weak: Those who were weak, and were unaware or too afraid to use their Christian liberty, judged and censured the strong, as if they were loose Christians, carnal professors, that cared not what they did, but walked at all mannerisms, and stuck at nothing. They judged them as breakers of the law, and God's ordinance, and the like. Such criticisms as these revealed a great deal of rashness and lack of charity, and led to dubious affection towards there brothers.

This is the disease that truly needs the healing. It was needed then and it is needed now. As I see now on both sides – members and ex-members alike. Rather, spend your time and efforts in things where you and all of Gods people are agreed (Jesus is the foundation) and not the indifferent things (Romans 14:1). The strong and weak should coexist without trying to judge differences of operation because….God hath received him without partiality. Because God received both strong and weak, when you decide to scornfully scrutinize your brethren you are actually rejecting “God’s Work.” God never cast off any that has or had true grace even though that person was weak in it.

Should you continue to read, in Romans 14:4 you’ll find out that God not only owns the weak but is able to hold them up. If God owns the members of the UHOP even with their partiality how can you disown what God has owned?

Romans 14:4 : Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? To his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

If a member of the UHOP has true faith in God through Christ Jesus (which by their works and TESTIMONIES is true) the individual who uses his Christian liberty and the other who in his or her conscientious doesn’t use it, God will hold them up.

Your rash judgements and many complaints and tantamount to usurping the throne of God,“Who art thou that judgest another man’s (Jesus Christ) servant?” Especially to judge their thoughts and intentions and then you generalize them to all members and assert them as true. God doesn’t see like you do for he is the true master.

To be continued...see next post...
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8386 Aug 2, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
Also no need doing the scripture thing your UHOP sisters and brothers don't have a clue what you're talking about. Let's just stick to common sense and the topic at hand.
To be quite honest and “frank” many of the ex-members on this forum MIRROR the same partial predispositions as UHOP members. Reading many of the posts here many of you are no different from what you see is in the UHOP even though you have knowledge of scripture that many within the UHOP don’t have…You all,(UHOP members and ex-members alike) reflect each other and coincidentally the Christians at the beginning of the dispensation as noted in Romans 14. This is where Paul applies the Grace of God to turn contention of differences into cooperation of similarities. There was a difference among them about the distinction of meats and days; these are the two things specified. There might be other similar occasions of difference (Money, superstitions, vain and idle notions, ceremonies, sacrifices etc….), while these made the most noise, and were most taken notice of. Here in this chapter is the weak and strong Christian defined. It was not so much the difference itself that did the mischief as the mismanagement of the difference, making it a bone of contention:

Strong: Those who were strong, and knew their Christian liberty, and made use of it, despised the weak, who did not. Whereas they should have pitied them, and helped them, and afforded them meek and friendly instruction, they trampled upon them as silly, and humoursome, and superstitious, for holding on to those things which they believed to be lawful. Just like you ex-members many strong christians who have knowledge become puffed up with it, and to look disdainfully and scornfully upon their brethren.

Weak: Those who were weak, and were unaware or too afraid to use their Christian liberty, judged and censured the strong, as if they were loose Christians, carnal professors, that cared not what they did, but walked at all mannerisms, and stuck at nothing. They judged them as breakers of the law, and God's ordinance, and the like. Such criticisms as these revealed a great deal of rashness and lack of charity, and led to dubious affection towards there brothers.

This is the disease that truly needs the healing. It was needed then and it is needed now. As I see now on both sides – members and ex-members alike. Rather, spend your time and efforts in things where you and all of Gods people are agreed (Jesus is the foundation) and not the indifferent things (Romans 14:1). The strong and weak should coexist without trying to judge differences of operation because….God hath received him without partiality. Because God received both strong and weak, when you decide to scornfully scrutinize your brethren you are actually rejecting “God’s Work.” God never cast off any that has or had true grace even though that person was weak in it.

Should you continue to read, in Romans 14:4 you’ll find out that God not only owns the weak but is able to hold them up. If God owns the members of the UHOP even with their partiality how can you disown what God has owned?

Romans 14:4 : Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? To his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

If a member of the UHOP has true faith in God through Christ Jesus (which by their works and TESTIMONIES is true) the individual who uses his Christian liberty and the other who in his or her conscientious doesn’t use it, God will hold them up.

Your rash judgements and many complaints and tantamount to usurping the throne of God,“Who art thou that judgest another man’s (Jesus Christ) servant?” Especially to judge their thoughts and intentions and then you generalize them to all members and assert them as true. God doesn’t see like you do for he is the true master.

To be continued...see next post
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8387 Aug 2, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
Also no need doing the scripture thing your UHOP sisters and brothers don't have a clue what you're talking about. Let's just stick to common sense and the topic at hand.
To be quite honest and “frank” many of the ex-members on this forum MIRROR the same partial predispositions as UHOP members. Reading many of the posts here many of you are no different from what you see is in the UHOP even though you have knowledge of scripture that many within the UHOP don’t have…You all,(UHOP members and ex-members alike) reflect each other and coincidentally the Christians at the beginning of the dispensation as noted in Romans 14. This is where Paul applies the Grace of God to turn contention of differences into cooperation of similarities. There was a difference among them about the distinction of meats and days; these are the two things specified. There might be other similar occasions of difference (Money, superstitions, vain and idle notions, ceremonies, sacrifices etc….), while these made the most noise, and were most taken notice of. Here in this chapter is the weak and strong Christian defined. It was not so much the difference itself that did the mischief as the mismanagement of the difference, making it a bone of contention:

Strong: Those who were strong, and knew their Christian liberty, and made use of it, despised the weak, who did not. Whereas they should have pitied them, and helped them, and afforded them meek and friendly instruction, they trampled upon them as silly, and humoursome, and superstitious, for holding on to those things which they believed to be lawful. Just like you ex-members many strong christians who have knowledge become puffed up with it, and to look disdainfully and scornfully upon their brethren.

Weak: Those who were weak, and were unaware or too afraid to use their Christian liberty, judged and censured the strong, as if they were loose Christians, carnal professors, that cared not what they did, but walked at all mannerisms, and stuck at nothing. They judged them as breakers of the law, and God's ordinance, and the like. Such criticisms as these revealed a great deal of rashness and lack of charity, and led to dubious affection towards there brothers.

This is the disease that truly needs the healing. It was needed then and it is needed now. As I see now on both sides – members and ex-members alike. Rather, spend your time and efforts in things where you and all of Gods people are agreed (Jesus is the foundation) and not the indifferent things (Romans 14:1). The strong and weak should coexist without trying to judge differences of operation because….God hath received him without partiality. Because God received both strong and weak, when you decide to scornfully scrutinize your brethren you are actually rejecting “God’s Work.” God never cast off any that has or had true grace even though that person was weak in it.

Should you continue to read, in Romans 14:4 you’ll find out that God not only owns the weak but is able to hold them up. If God owns the members of the UHOP even with their partiality how can you disown what God has owned?

Romans 14:4 : Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? To his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

If a member of the UHOP has true faith in God through Christ Jesus (which by their works and TESTIMONIES is true) the individual who uses his Christian liberty and the other who in his or her conscientious doesn’t use it, God will hold them up.

Your rash judgements and many complaints and tantamount to usurping the throne of God,“Who art thou that judgest another man’s (Jesus Christ) servant?” Especially to judge their thoughts and intentions and then you generalize them to all members and assert them as true. God doesn’t see like you do for he is the true master.

To be continued...see next post
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8388 Aug 2, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
Also no need doing the scripture thing your UHOP sisters and brothers don't have a clue what you're talking about. Let's just stick to common sense and the topic at hand.
I mean I am able to go on and on…and I shall if necessary with just this chapter alone; however, many of you are not different from what was back in the day of old. This chapter alone and the tenets I stated before answer many of your questions including:(Money use in the UHOP, Tithes, Offerings, Being in service with those of different persuasions, etc..)

One of my favorite statements from you is,“I can’t say who has the holyghost and who doesn’t but if we stick to scripture one would have to deduce that “seeking” and blabbering the word “Daddy” won’t save you. I say yes you can’t tell who has the holy ghost, yet every revival before calling on the name Daddy a prayer is made in Jesus name, whereby many have TESTIFIED of receiving the HOLYGHOST because of their hearts being right. Once more I say, God is not partial so why should you or I be?

You stated,“It puzzles me how you can check every word uttered by us outsiders yet you attend services regularly where you hear the ministers, Bishop included, completely butcher the very scriptures you quote.” My answer stems from Romans 14 wherein I am able to bear both the partiality of the UHOP and the partiality of the ex-members of this forum. Where scriptures by Scales Off are not actually believed as true but based upon mythology. Where Hebrewsunite believes Christianity to be THE problem and misquotes scripture. Where Gee-Tee states sarcasm and facetious scrutiny and says nothing about God’s grace in the UHOP. Quite the irony because you stated,“How can two walk together unless they agree. It is the grace of God which permits me to bear both with peace and impartiality.

You stated,“You’re trying to deflect and go at the character of those who are no longer members,” yet ironically, that is exactly what you ex-members are doing with the UHOP members who you seem so concerned about who are lurking about this forum.

I came to this forum to defend God’s work which is the Grace of God in the UHOP through Jesus Christ As I have done and will continue to do….with grace, I shall ensure that the truth of God is shared with those who are ready to hear it and with my Bishop. I will approach the situation with respect for his life is attached to this as well. If the ex-members cannot approach this situation with looking down upon God’s work then separate yourselves completely and leave it to charitable hands.

A good question right now would be; What do you think Jesus Was talking about when he said the true worshipers of God shall worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24)?
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8389 Aug 2, 2014
I shall return to respond to many some other comments made (Gee-Tee, Scales Off, Hebrewsunite, Cultastic and especially Lorenzo) later; and yes, there is convocation going on.

To be continued.
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#8390 Aug 2, 2014
Ecko?

Really?????

It is great to read your script again my friend.... However I have always had trouble with this "Christian" statement ";

"I came to this forum to defend God’s work"

Duuuuude... c'mon.... Alahym does not need you to defend anything he is or does... Do you have any idea the impact that mindset has on your Ruach.

I associate that statement with Phineas and Ferb defending Tesla's AC/DC or Einstein’s E=MC2 though visually equipped they are just cartoons... You're shaking my opinion of you my friend....

Wow...

I am actually shocked that such a statement would come from you....

SHMiA (shakin my head in amazement)

Just SHiMA...

All in love of course…

Shalum~
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#8391 Aug 2, 2014
@Ecko

A good question right now would be; What do you think Jesus Was talking about when he said the true worshipers of God shall worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24)?

Well my fastidious friend…

The true friends of John F. Kennedy knew he went by the nickname “Jack”
The true friends Martin Luther King Jr. knew his real name was Michael..

And…. The true friends of the Savior know his name is NOT “Jesus” a Latin name which would NEVER have been given to an Yisraelite of the tribe of YAHUda ben Dawid. The true friends would KNOW his name IS now and always will be YAHUsha…

How about this… a Better question is why w/all your apparent knowledge do you actually ignore the true name of our Creator and Savior? See (YeshaYahu) Is. 42:8 & See (Maaseh haShlichim) Acts 4:12.

An even better question (which may even be the reason you are here on this board)….. How could you possibly defend “God’s work?” Especially if the Bishop you support has put him on “vacation”?

So seriously my friend “Fire Bad”(See the movie Hotel Transylvania) and keep in mind See (YeshaYahu) Is. 14:14

I am keeping you in my prayers looking for (Sefer Melachim) 2 Kings 6:17 to happen to you too..

Shalum~
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#8392 Aug 2, 2014
Ecko I am waiting for your loving response and will be sure to answer you back. Warning: I am not an ex-member but a member who knows that the voice I hear from Daddy Bailey ain't the voice of Jesus and my marching orders come from Romans 16:17-18.

You answer folk in an intellectual way without common sense application. Try for once to use plain, everyday, English, so that everybody can clearly get your point. You write too well, to not to be able to do that. You strike me as a person who would get put out of 99% of the Sunday schools in the HOP, not because you debate an issue incorrectly but rather folk wouldn't know what the flip you said.
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8393 Aug 2, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Ecko I am waiting for your loving response and will be sure to answer you back. Warning: I am not an ex-member but a member who knows that the voice I hear from Daddy Bailey ain't the voice of Jesus and my marching orders come from Romans 16:17-18.
You answer folk in an intellectual way without common sense application. Try for once to use plain, everyday, English, so that everybody can clearly get your point. You write too well, to not to be able to do that. You strike me as a person who would get put out of 99% of the Sunday schools in the HOP, not because you debate an issue incorrectly but rather folk wouldn't know what the flip you said.
Thank you.
Ecko

Arlington, VA

#8394 Aug 3, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Ecko I am waiting for your loving response and will be sure to answer you back. Warning: I am not an ex-member but a member who knows that the voice I hear from Daddy Bailey ain't the voice of Jesus and my marching orders come from Romans 16:17-18.
You answer folk in an intellectual way without common sense application. Try for once to use plain, everyday, English, so that everybody can clearly get your point. You write too well, to not to be able to do that. You strike me as a person who would get put out of 99% of the Sunday schools in the HOP, not because you debate an issue incorrectly but rather folk wouldn't know what the flip you said.
The message was not for you. Each individual will be addressed differently; However, when I address you're statements I will do my best to make my reply understandable.

If you have a specific question about my statements above just ask. I shall do my best to clarify them as well.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8395 Aug 3, 2014
Salvation is by Grace only. Grace gave God a vacation, and since He is on vacation, don't worry about Him. If you sin against God, Grace can save you, but if you sin against Grace, God cannot save you
– Quote Grace

The worst one in the UHOP is better then the best one out side of the UHOP
– Quote McCollough

A man that Jesus sends that helps a sinner turn from his ways and walks a righteous path is that person’s personal savior – Quote UHOP member

Jesus is busy don’t bother him
– Quote Puffy

I came to this forum to defend God’s work
– Quote Echo

What’s with all these quotes, are you setting the stage to become the next Bishop. God’s works speak for its self. Do you really think he needs you to defend it? You woke up this morning or do you believe it was Puffy that woke you up.

All of you come on this forum with the same platform. These Daddies and the UHOP is right. Yet there is no UHOP person trying to reach the souls of people who know nothing about the UHOP. You all want to convince those who left, why they should have stayed.

Your church holds service for two hours when Puffy is there, you sing you shout and you collect money. When do your Ministers Preach? Shouldn’t some of Gods work include readings from the Bible? Why quote these scriptures to us. Quote them to your Church, they have no clue they should at least carry a Bible to Church.
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8396 Aug 4, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
Salvation is by Grace only.
The statement above I do agree with wholeheartedly. Only with one thing.... The "Grace" is only of Jesus the Christ.

I would like to apologize to you Gee-Tee. I can see now that you have been spiritually hurt by your experiences within the UHOP. I know it when I see it and read it. I sympathize with you and I want you to know that I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.

I don't find it to be a problem answering your questions to the best of my ability. However, I am noticing the same statements are being repeated over and over. A few of which I've already replied to. I understand why you are doing what you are doing so instead of going "back and forth" and state this and hope for the best:

When a person is hurt spiritually and down deep in their heart because of a person, a group of people or a system of beliefs which were found to false, the only healing that can be provided is a spiritual healing. The true source of peace and tranquility and the mending of a broken heart is 100% dependence on Jesus Christ.

John 14:27 (KJV)- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Phillippians 4:7 (KJV)- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I don't know if you pray or if you continue to read your bible but if you are looking for peace....from one human being to another, prayer and bible reading are great places to start.

I state these things because I've seen your writings before from others on different forums and have heard them in conversations. Yes, I could be totally wrong about you.....and if I am, so be it, but people don't write as you do unless they are still hurt in some way, shape or form.

Lastly, I write these things to you and you only because this will be my last message in replying to you. If you are using this forum as therapy, I won't stop that. So I say to you, thank you for your conversation.
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8397 Aug 4, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
My statement has made you shake your head in amazement and shake in your opinion of me.....Well, I say good. I plan on making sure that these things occur more often. Your opinion of me is appreciated but not my concern.

You call me fastidious....well allow me to continue being fastidious.

You stated, "Alahym does not need you to defend anything he is or does." As I've stated before, you are not in line (congruent) with scripture. For instance:

Jude 1:3 (KJV) Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly CONTEND for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (KJV) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

One of my favorites concerning defense of the work of God which is also known as defending the gospel or defending the faith comes from:

2 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.

There are other scriptures to reference defense of God's work which is the dispensation of the Gospel.

There is a difference between justifying Gods decisions and defending his SHARED grace of which believers in Christ Jesus are partakers. What he give you, it would be best that you defend it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Faith 695,735
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... (Aug '17) Feb 11 C Kersey 3
News Vatican mulls putting end to limbo (Apr '07) Feb 6 Leary 43
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Feb 2 Mullah Pres Elect... 1
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb 2 Pope MS USA News 6
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Jan '18 question 2
News Love in the air: Pope marries couple on papal p... Jan '18 Pardon Pard 1
More from around the web