United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Read more
Scales Off

Huntersville, NC

#8315 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I too, am a servant of God through the Grace which is Jesus Christ. That grace, found me, through the UHOP.
The Bishops of the UHOP are also, servants of God through the Grace which is Jesus Christ. Yet, they (the Bishops) are servants of God who's earthly authority is over me:
-Hebrews (KJV) 13:17: Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
-1 Peter 5:5 (ESV): Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”
I usually do not engage in quoting scriptures. Nevertheless explain it to me. Is the Bible fact or fiction? Do you live according to the word and believe it with all your heart and soul?

If so, why then do you not obey Matthew 23:9?

And for the record brother paul was speaking of any person who has rule over you. He was s most certainly Not talking about preachers. As he was the only one in the land...Christ message was of the minority thought....The popular religion of that day was the osirian religion and therefore if he was talking about preachers those would have been the ones he was speaking of.

He didn't want to see his followers be slaughtered as this was around the death of Peter and he did not want them to start to take action for what was happening to those who believed in HIS words.

And Peter was not talking about a bishop and his following he was talking about respect the young must have for the old. Peter was letting the people know quote like today that you have to honor and obey and pay homage to those who have come before you.

He was not talking about obeying him. Neither was paul saying one him in his writing. If you are going to justify Clarence and try to equalize him ti Peter and paul, be sure to correlate that they were talking about themselves as the Bishops of the hop does....
Scales Off

Huntersville, NC

#8316 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume this series of questions assumes that the theology of the united house of prayer is to place the man above or equal to Jesus Christ. If I am wrong about the series of questions please correct me.
There is no scripture that asserts serving any one man solely. However, there are several scriptures that refer to serving, loving, and caring for other one another through charity and the Grace which is Christ Jesus.
John 13:34-35 (NIV):“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
As far as Bishop Bailey's service to me is concerned what type of answer concerning his service would satiate your taste? Because a servant of Lord spreading the beauty of "El" is a very broad statement.
All you have to do is show me where and when he has served you. Where has he been a blessing to you personally. Tell me above all why do you believe he is" God's holy prophet"

As they say look on the mountain and look upon God's face? What ever you want he has it for you through faith? Do you believe that is God's face? Do you believe he has mystical powers. Do you believe that God has smiled on him and gave him a greater portion of HIS SPIRIT? And forsake you because people got together to have a pseudo election where he told the general council who would be running against him and told others they couldn't campaign against him.

ARE THESE YOUR BELIEFS?

Do you believe that he has rule over you....tell you where to live and what to eat, yet his diet is killing him because he can't leave bologna alone. His own children do not obey him and you do...

He obeys Delores. Is this who you pray to " in daddy's name"... pay attention to the traditions of the hop and you will see you were not taught to believe in God but you were taught to believe in the "god daddy"
Ecko

Fairfax, VA

#8317 Jul 25, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually do not engage in quoting scriptures. Nevertheless explain it to me. Is the Bible fact or fiction? Do you live according to the word and believe it with all your heart and soul?
If so, why then do you not obey Matthew 23:9?
The Bible is a diary consisting of historical congruent content. Within the context of Matthew 23:9...UHOP members do follow that command. For no man has taken the authoritative place of the Father God of Heaven.

Matthew 23:9 (KJV): And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Context is a must, when discussing intent of scripture. Should we take the verse as is without prayer, I would be in the wrong for calling my male biological parent "father." However, that is not the insinuation of this verse. Jesus, who is the word, knows the hearts within the souls of men (Hebrews 4:12). I am more than certain that he knows when the members of the UHOP call the Bishop, "Daddy" they are not asserting him as Father of all Creation. As you are well aware it is a term accredited to the leader for being a spiritual guide toward the actual Father of Heaven through the Grace which is in none other than Jesus Christ.
Ecko

Fairfax, VA

#8318 Jul 25, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record brother paul was speaking of any person who has rule over you. He was s most certainly Not talking about preachers. As he was the only one in the land...Christ message was of the minority thought....The popular religion of that day was the osirian religion and therefore if he was talking about preachers those would have been the ones he was speaking of.
He didn't want to see his followers be slaughtered as this was around the death of Peter and he did not want them to start to take action for what was happening to those who believed in HIS words.
And Peter was not talking about a bishop and his following he was talking about respect the young must have for the old. Peter was letting the people know quote like today that you have to honor and obey and pay homage to those who have come before you.
He was not talking about obeying him. Neither was paul saying one him in his writing. If you are going to justify Clarence and try to equalize him ti Peter and paul, be sure to correlate that they were talking about themselves as the Bishops of the hop does....
I would not have cited Hebrews 13:17 nor 1 Peter 5:5 if I wasn't confident of there context. If you read Hebrews 13:17 the key words provided are, "for they watch for your souls." There is none tasked outside the Church to be more considerable held responsible for the souls of the members of the Church than the Elders, Evangelists, Apostles, the preachers. Should you continue to the 7th verse the words are reiterated to allow one to know specifically who the writer is addressing:

Hebrews 13:7 (KJV): Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow , considering the end of their conversation.

Peter's message as well was intended for the young of "Spirit" within the faith to be humble toward those who bear the burden of being an Elder. Should you continue to read back further into the same citation I referred to (1 Peter 5:5) you will see that peter was talking congruently in the same manner as the Apostle Paul:

1 Peter 5:1-2 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind.

Yes I am well aware that Peter was not talking about submitting mind, body and soul to these elders or any one man and yet Bishop Bailey does not talk about members submitting to him. The only one thus far who is claiming that is you.
Ecko

Fairfax, VA

#8319 Jul 25, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is show me where and when he has served you. Where has he been a blessing to you personally. Tell me above all why do you believe he is" God's holy prophet"
As they say look on the mountain and look upon God's face? What ever you want he has it for you through faith? Do you believe that is God's face? Do you believe he has mystical powers. Do you believe that God has smiled on him and gave him a greater portion of HIS SPIRIT? And forsake you because people got together to have a pseudo election where he told the general council who would be running against him and told others they couldn't campaign against him.
ARE THESE YOUR BELIEFS?
Do you believe that he has rule over you....tell you where to live and what to eat, yet his diet is killing him because he can't leave bologna alone. His own children do not obey him and you do...
He obeys Delores. Is this who you pray to " in daddy's name"... pay attention to the traditions of the hop and you will see you were not taught to believe in God but you were taught to believe in the "god daddy"
I must admit that there seems to be quite a "bitterness" in your remarks and I do understand why you state what you state; however, the attitude of your comments make me believe you aren't necessarily reading my comments. For example you asked, "Tell me above all why do you believe he is "God's holy Prophet." I already stated in a post not too long ago that he is not "THE"prophet of God however he is a servant of God. God does not show favoritism. Don't let your emotions tempt a facetious dialog:

-Yet his diet is killing him because he can't leave bologna alone (not necessary)

-Do you believe he has mystical powers? If you read my post with a mind that knows I'm not trying to attack you, you'll realize I stated, "They are servants of God by way of the Grace which is Jesus Christ. Should Bishop Bailey never perform a miracle during his ministry he shall still be a servant.....And a servant when his heart is in the right place is open to the gifts of the Holy Spirit." Bishop Bailey has no power other than what God permits. The same goes for me and you.

This one thing I know. Daddy Bailey is not God. If that is the opinion of a few...then they will be corrected. As I have done before I shall correct again.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8320 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
Context is a must, when discussing intent of scripture. Should we take the verse as is without prayer, I would be in the wrong for calling my male biological parent "father." However, that is not the insinuation of this verse. Jesus, who is the word, knows the hearts within the souls of men (Hebrews 4:12). I am more than certain that he knows when the members of the UHOP call the Bishop, "Daddy" they are not asserting him as Father of all Creation. As you are well aware it is a term accredited to the leader for being a spiritual guide toward the actual Father of Heaven through the Grace which is in none other than Jesus Christ.
You are wrong, you thank God for Daddy but you thank Daddy for waking you up. You give all your praises to Daddy. You change the name Jesus to Daddy in your songs. When you seek for the Holy Ghost you call Daddy. You see Daddy and not Jesus. Who do Daddy Thank, the other Daddies?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8321 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes I am well aware that Peter was not talking about submitting mind, body and soul to these elders or any one man and yet Bishop Bailey does not talk about members submitting to him. The only one thus far who is claiming that is you.
Puffy doesn’t talk about anything but money. When was the last time he preached a sermon from the Bible? You quoted more scripture in this short time since you started posting. When and how many scriptures has he quoted since he’s been your Bishop. Stop giving him your money and see how far from Grace you fall.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8322 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit that there seems to be quite a "bitterness" in your remarks and I do understand why you state what you state; however, the attitude of your comments make me believe you aren't necessarily reading my comments. For example you asked, "Tell me above all why do you believe he is "God's holy Prophet." I already stated in a post not too long ago that he is not "THE"prophet of God however he is a servant of God. God does not show favoritism. Don't let your emotions tempt a facetious dialog:
-Yet his diet is killing him because he can't leave bologna alone (not necessary)
-Do you believe he has mystical powers? If you read my post with a mind that knows I'm not trying to attack you, you'll realize I stated, "They are servants of God by way of the Grace which is Jesus Christ. Should Bishop Bailey never perform a miracle during his ministry he shall still be a servant.....And a servant when his heart is in the right place is open to the gifts of the Holy Spirit." Bishop Bailey has no power other than what God permits. The same goes for me and you.
This one thing I know. Daddy Bailey is not God. If that is the opinion of a few...then they will be corrected. As I have done before I shall correct again.
You are a True UHOP believer, when can’t defend properly go to the defensive side. How does his comments show bitterness. Is the truth starting to hurt where you now want to attack us on feelings?

You don’t think his diet is important; he can’t walk, can’t stand too long, and can’t sit too long. Here is a man that dwells on what you should wear yet don’t know what to do about his weight and you should follow him. One thing for sure if he continues in the path he’s following he won’t last as long as the others did.

With all the knowledge of the scripture you have, you are quoting them and not reading them with understanding, because if you did you would not be putting Puffy above God. You would not be defending this Man who throws you aside when he has no more use for you.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#8323 Jul 26, 2014
As far as Bishop Bailey's service to me is concerned what type of answer concerning his service would satiate your taste? Because a servant of Lord spreading the beauty of "El" is a very broad statement. QUOTE

Shalum loved one;
Your journey into this site will never leave you the same. This like an egg, if you crack it you have to either consume it or throw it away. Your regard for your bishops are admirable and justified under the concepts provided for you by mainstream Christianity. This board will give you some ideas on how to look at your worship and understand the course you are setting for your own eternity, and how and what you will be conscience of in that eternity. I found this board refreshing enlightening disenchanting annoying and harmful to Christianity all of which are really good things for the soul that takes the statements here to heart. I strongly suggest and humbly urge you to investigate the nature of your worship and understand where the design for your HOP curriculum stems from. I pray for your qodesh success in the immutable name of our Father and Creator YAHUAH also the sacrifice of ben Alahym YAHUsha ha Mashiyah all in the Power of the Ruach Ha Qodesh. Below I have included some definitions of the roles of a “Man of God” and a “Prophet”.
Be Enlightened,
Shalum
The Bishop of the HOP is considered a prophet by the people of the HOP. Be that as it may a prophet is created by YAHUAH and the parameters are clear. They obviate his calling. The HOP calls their bishops “The Man of God” per Bullingers ref Bible here is the definition of that man of Alahyim and of a Prophet.
Appendix 49 "THE MAN OF GOD."The first occurrence of this expression is in Deut. 33:1, and is used of Moses. Its use in connection with Moses (Ps. 90, title), who was, par excellence, the prophet, like unto whom Christ was to be "raised up" (Deut. 18:15-19), shows that it is to be understood of what Moses was, viz., "the prophet".
He was so called, not because he foretold, but because he spoke FOR God. This is the meaning of the word "prophet" as taught by its first occurrence in Gen. 20:7. The prophet was God's "spokesman" (Ex. 4:16. Cp. Ex. 7:1).
God's spokesman could know what to speak for Him only (1) from His Spirit (Neh. 9:30. Cp. Hos. 9:7, margin, and see Num. 11:16, 17, 25-29); (2) from Jehovah making Himself known (Num. 12:6. Ezek. 3:17. Jer. 15:19. Cp. 2Chron. 36:12); and (3) from God's written word. This is why Timothy is the only one called a "man of God" in the New Testament (1Tim. 6:11), and why, to-day, one, and only one who knows "all scripture", which is so profitable, can be called a "man of God" (2Tim. 3:17).
All such are God's spokesmen because they alone know what He wishes to be spoken. They are His witnesses (Acts 1:8; 22:15). Christ was THE prophet because He spoke only those things which were give Him to speak (see note on Deut. 18:18), and He alone is "the faithful Witness" (Rev. 1:5).
It was for the above reasons that the expression "the man of God" (i.e. God's man) became the general name for a prophet among the common people.
APPENDIX 189 PROPHETS.
3. PROPHETS. A prophet was one who spoke for God (see Ap. 49), and this applies to those of the New Testament as well as those of the Old. It did not necessarily mean that he foretold the future, though sometimes that was done, as in the case of Agabus (Acts 11.28; 21.10). Prophecy was one of the gifts of the Spirit, and its chief design was to comfort, exhort (Acts 15.32), and testify from the Scriptures for the edification of believers. Prophets are included in the gifts of I Cor 12.28. Eph 4.11, and directions for the orderly exercise of their gifts are given in I Cor 14. Besides Acts 13.1, where it is impossible to distinguish between the five persons mentioned as prophets and teachers (two of them being called apostles also in the next chapter),- Judas and Silas also are called prophets in 15.32.
Hebrewsunite

Everett, WA

#8324 Jul 26, 2014
@Ecko

Shalum loved one;
Your journey into this site will never leave you the same. This like an egg, if you crack it you have to either consume it or throw it away. Your regard for your bishops are admirable and justified under the concepts provided for you by mainstream Christianity. This board will give you some ideas on how to look at your worship and understand the course you are setting for your own eternity, and how and what you will be conscience of in that eternity. I found this board refreshing enlightening disenchanting annoying and harmful to Christianity all of which are really good things for the soul that takes the statements here to heart. I strongly suggest and humbly urge you to investigate the nature of your worship and understand where the design for your HOP curriculum stems from. I pray for your qodesh success in the immutable name of our Father and Creator YAHUAH also the sacrifice of ben Alahym YAHUsha ha Mashiyah all in the Power of the Ruach Ha Qodesh. Below I have included some definitions of the roles of a “Man of God” and a “Prophet”.

Be Enlightened,

Shalum

The Bishop of the HOP is considered a prophet by the people of the HOP. Be that as it may a prophet is created by YAHUAH and the parameters are clear. They obviate his calling. The HOP calls their bishops “The Man of God” per Bullingers ref Bible here is the definition of that man of Alahyim and of a Prophet.
Appendix 49 "THE MAN OF GOD."The first occurrence of this expression is in Deut. 33:1, and is used of Moses. Its use in connection with Moses (Ps. 90, title), who was, par excellence, the prophet, like unto whom Christ was to be "raised up" (Deut. 18:15-19), shows that it is to be understood of what Moses was, viz., "the prophet".
He was so called, not because he foretold, but because he spoke FOR God. This is the meaning of the word "prophet" as taught by its first occurrence in Gen. 20:7. The prophet was God's "spokesman" (Ex. 4:16. Cp. Ex. 7:1).
God's spokesman could know what to speak for Him only (1) from His Spirit (Neh. 9:30. Cp. Hos. 9:7, margin, and see Num. 11:16, 17, 25-29); (2) from Jehovah making Himself known (Num. 12:6. Ezek. 3:17. Jer. 15:19. Cp. 2Chron. 36:12); and (3) from God's written word. This is why Timothy is the only one called a "man of God" in the New Testament (1Tim. 6:11), and why, to-day, one, and only one who knows "all scripture", which is so profitable, can be called a "man of God" (2Tim. 3:17).
All such are God's spokesmen because they alone know what He wishes to be spoken. They are His witnesses (Acts 1:8; 22:15). Christ was THE prophet because He spoke only those things which were give Him to speak (see note on Deut. 18:18), and He alone is "the faithful Witness" (Rev. 1:5).
It was for the above reasons that the expression "the man of God" (i.e. God's man) became the general name for a prophet among the common people.
APPENDIX 189 PROPHETS.
3. PROPHETS. A prophet was one who spoke for God (see Ap. 49), and this applies to those of the New Testament as well as those of the Old. It did not necessarily mean that he foretold the future, though sometimes that was done, as in the case of Agabus (Acts 11.28; 21.10). Prophecy was one of the gifts of the Spirit, and its chief design was to comfort, exhort (Acts 15.32), and testify from the Scriptures for the edification of believers. Prophets are included in the gifts of I Cor 12.28. Eph 4.11, and directions for the orderly exercise of their gifts are given in I Cor 14. Besides Acts 13.1, where it is impossible to distinguish between the five persons mentioned as prophets and teachers (two of them being called apostles also in the next chapter),- Judas and Silas also are called prophets in 15.32.
Maverick

Charlotte, NC

#8325 Jul 26, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
@Ecko
Shalum loved one;
Be Enlightened,
Shalum
APPENDIX 189 PROPHETS.
Beautiful response.
Maverick

Charlotte, NC

#8326 Jul 26, 2014
"Who do Daddy Thank, the other Daddies?" -GeeTee

I'm sorry but I found this extremely funny! Lolol!
Scales Off

Huntersville, NC

#8327 Jul 26, 2014
I would respond to you @ Ecko but I have to defer to bro. Hebrewsunite. This not a battle that you will win because nothing but facts are spoken here.

I will reiterate that when you talk biblically remember that Christianity was in its infancy. And paul study the osirian religion and the Apollonia religion. And was well versed on both. His teachings of Isua was not based on what he experienced but what he was taught from the egyptian scriptures.
Ecko

Rockville, MD

#8328 Jul 26, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, you thank God for Daddy but you thank Daddy for waking you up. You give all your praises to Daddy. You change the name Jesus to Daddy in your songs. When you seek for the Holy Ghost you call Daddy. You see Daddy and not Jesus. Who do Daddy Thank, the other Daddies?
Do you know what a double entendre is? It is a term used to express more than one thing (precisely two). In this case the word Daddy has such an ambiguous connotation.

-In the UHOP members use the term Daddy to reference the Father God of all Creation (Meaning 1).

-In the UHOP members use the term Daddy to also refer to the leader of the people (congregation) who leads them to the Father God of all Creation.

Not all members know how to explain the connotation and yet that will soon be corrected.

I see and understand Jesus very well, both by scripture and spirit. Every prayer I pray and every prayer each Bishop prays ends in Jesus name.

Seeking for the Holy Ghost, doesn't require me to call on Daddy. I only need to believe in Jesus Christ. My brothers and sisters of the UHOP may lack that understanding; however, every prayer prior to them calling on that name (Daddy) ends with Jesus. The Father God of all Creation does not hold back blessings from people due to a lack of knowledge especially if Jesus Christ is the foundation of their faith.
Ecko

Rockville, MD

#8329 Jul 26, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Puffy doesn’t talk about anything but money. When was the last time he preached a sermon from the Bible? You quoted more scripture in this short time since you started posting. When and how many scriptures has he quoted since he’s been your Bishop. Stop giving him your money and see how far from Grace you fall.
If you, Gee-Tee, wish to continue our dialog it would be best if you put your anger to the side. Yes, I am a member of the UHOP, but even more I am a defender of God's work. God's work includes weak and strong Christians.

My Bishop does have somewhat biased views of scripture and even his own authority but even those who are weak in knowledge due to their biased views are still among Gods work (Romans 14).

You find it difficult to talk with UHOP members (I have the same issue) because of their pride and devotion, even though biased, but can you imagine how difficult it is for me, a UHOP member to try and talk to someone who's hurt so much by their past experiences with the HOP that they cannot scarcely reason without anger. As stated before, if you want to continue in this dialog it would be best to try and set the anger to the side.
Scales Off

Huntersville, NC

#8330 Jul 26, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is a diary consisting of historical congruent content.
Now history our stories from ones past with proof of existence. There is not one character of the bible that has proof of their existence. IN fact it is popular belief amongst historians and egyptologist that Moses Is believed To Be Tutmosis I the Pharoah of egypt. I'm not sure you can classify the bible as historical content because they were never suppose to be placed together.

Just saying. Hope we are not aggravating you.:)
Ecko

Rockville, MD

#8331 Jul 26, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Shalum loved one;
Be Enlightened,
Shalum
A truly scholarly post of which content I am fully aware. If you read my posts previously to Scales Off I've already let him know that there is scarcely anything within this forum that is new news to me.

I thank you for your reply nonetheless.
Scales Off

Huntersville, NC

#8332 Jul 26, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what a double entendre is? It is a term used to express more than one thing (precisely two). In this case the word Daddy has such an ambiguous connotation.
-In the UHOP members use the term Daddy to reference the Father God of all Creation (Meaning 1).
-In the UHOP members use the term Daddy to also refer to the leader of the people (congregation) who leads them to the Father God of all Creation.
Not all members know how to explain the connotation and yet that will soon be corrected.
I see and understand Jesus very well, both by scripture and spirit. Every prayer I pray and every prayer each Bishop prays ends in Jesus name.
Seeking for the Holy Ghost, doesn't require me to call on Daddy. I only need to believe in Jesus Christ. My brothers and sisters of the UHOP may lack that understanding; however, every prayer prior to them calling on that name (Daddy) ends with Jesus. The Father God of all Creation does not hold back blessings from people due to a lack of knowledge especially if Jesus Christ is the foundation of their faith.
This is consist our point. You have separated yourself from the normality of the hop ways. You are expressing how you feel about the hop. You are not expressing the hop ways. You can only speak for yourself. This is why you apologize for the members ignorance. It is not that they are ignorant but that is their belief. And you don't believed that so you are trying to justify your belief in the hop through your education.

But make no mistake about the normality of the hop is what Geetee and others have said. We know what people have told us to our faces. Don't forget we were all meters. We know what the cloak moves are.

You are trying to justify your beliefs. And that's fine. But your beliefs are not hop beliefs.
Ecko

Rockville, MD

#8333 Jul 26, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
I would respond to you @ Ecko but I have to defer to bro. Hebrewsunite. This not a battle that you will win because nothing but facts are spoken here.
I will reiterate that when you talk biblically remember that Christianity was in its infancy. And paul study the osirian religion and the Apollonia religion. And was well versed on both. His teachings of Isua was not based on what he experienced but what he was taught from the egyptian scriptures.
I'm not fighting a battle needing to be won as I too shall only cite facts and no opinions. This is no fight; as I stated in a previous post, I am testing the spirits on this forum to see if they are of God through Christ Jesus.

As of now, I have no actual idea what you are doing. Your references to the osirian, apollonian and egyptian religions are indifferent to the citations (scriptures) I referenced.

Are you of an egyptologist or of the theology of the House of Konsciousness?
Ecko

Rockville, MD

#8334 Jul 26, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
This is consist our point. You have separated yourself from the normality of the hop ways. You are expressing how you feel about the hop. You are not expressing the hop ways. You can only speak for yourself. This is why you apologize for the members ignorance. It is not that they are ignorant but that is their belief. And you don't believed that so you are trying to justify your belief in the hop through your education.
But make no mistake about the normality of the hop is what Geetee and others have said. We know what people have told us to our faces. Don't forget we were all meters. We know what the cloak moves are.
You are trying to justify your beliefs. And that's fine. But your beliefs are not hop beliefs.
If I were providing justification for the UHOP ways I was unaware. Rather, I was sharing what and how they are already JUSTIFIED by way of the Grace in Jesus Christ. The sharing is needed, because this forum is full of many (not everything) bitter expressions towards members and leaders of the UHOP. Despite the knowledge of the ex-UHOP members on this forum I've seen that your knowledge has made some of you "puffed up" and a little arrogant by which sarcasm and facetious aphorisms are used to make some of you feel better.

Yes, I do represent myself only; however, the doctrine, and creed and theology of the UHOP I can always defend and always will. It doesn't stop there....if there is any organization who's foundation is solely Jesus Christ I will do my best to defend them as well. If there is to be correction done within the walls of the UHOP organization the work shall be done with humble minds and hearts of charity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min truth 579,273
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 7 hr dollarsbill 83,961
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 19 hr swedenforever 37
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Sat YaWay 173
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
News Pope finds popularity and dissent at 2-year mark Mar 22 ELIAS IBARRA 4
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 17 barefoot2626 2,030
More from around the web