United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10571 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8295 Jul 23, 2014
This question is for Cultastic, Gee-Tee, Married In, Scales Off and Crazy.

Seeing that most (if not all) of you are former UHOP members; When you all post to this forum, what is it that you all are hoping to accomplish with current UHOP members?
Scales Off

Tucker, GA

#8296 Jul 23, 2014
Ecko wrote:
Seeing that most (if not all) of you are former UHOP members; When you all post to this forum, what is it that you all are hoping to accomplish with current UHOP members?
There is nothing to accomplish. We have hijacked the forum and have been able to discuss the realness that is not spoken of and hidden from most of the members.

However I will say this, the truth never needs defending. If the is a hop member that has seen the wrong doings in the hop and has listen to all the verbiage that doesn't make sense, we are here to help. If there is a hop member who can't understand the hop ways we are here to help with that. If there is someone that love the hop so dearly and don't know why, we are here to help with that.

In fact we are the truth and the light for that is where we speak from. We don't have opinions only facts. If someone wants to be release from their religious prison we have the keys.

If there is someone who wants to know why their road is hard we are here for that. If someone wants to know there history; hop and African history, we are here for that.

The most beautiful thing about this blog is we all are different yet agree because we have only one message and that is the truth. For the most part, No one knows anyone on here. And if our messages weren't truthful and fact based; and was created form opinions it would have vanished over 8000 posts ago.

Just like the hop members who created this post. When you cant defend a lie you don't return to be criticized for your beliefs.

You may not believe this. But we feel very sorry for those who love, it and is blinded by it.

I hope I answered your question.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8297 Jul 24, 2014
Ecko wrote:
I come here for knowledge and truth. What current UHOP members accomplish is up to them. Most of them don't want to hear or read the real truth. Their (your) minds are closed by Daddy's way. Once you "shake it off," learning the truth will become beautiful to you, too. Stick around.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8298 Jul 24, 2014
Most of us spent our lives loving these Bishops and the UHOP so much, that we forgot to love one another. Where is that family love? How many of us can call on our family and they will come a running.

It saddens me that I’m distant from my family. We were taught to love all the wrong people and the wrong things. Family judges you just like these Bishops judge its members. I don’t want anyone to be like me, I want them to respect that I am different. We missed out on a lot of things that God wanted because we were to busy doing what Man wanted.

It’s time for a change, yet as long as UHOP members continue using their brain to serve a Man; instead of the mind God gave us they will never learn how to love each other. It takes more energy to dislike, then it dose too like. It takes more energy too frown, then it takes too smile.

Their “Holy” Convocation is about to begin. How much holiness are they going to show? Ecko wants to know what we are hopping to accomplish, try loving me like I love you, if you go to the UHOP or not.

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.– Maya Angelou
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8299 Jul 24, 2014
Ecko wrote:
My question to you, Ecko, is what are YOU hoping to accomplish by visiting this site? If you're a member of the UHOP, you're not even supposed to be here.
Married in

Franklin, PA

#8300 Jul 24, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
For the past 20 plus years I have lived in an area that has no HOP and in my daily life I interact with some of the best people I have ever known. I began to ask my myself "are all these people going to hell just because they don't know about the HOP? It is clear these folk will never interact with the HOP. Now multiply that by hundreds of millions around the world and I said "this doesn't add up". I am sure that all of you know many wonderful, loving people who ain't ever gonna know Daddy but you know they are better people than almost any one in HOP. That "the worst one in here is better than the best one out there" is wrong and not of God. That is a false teaching period.
Hey, what happened to you, Brother Lorenzo? Long time, no post. Is everything ok?
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8301 Jul 24, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing to accomplish. We have hijacked the forum and have been able to discuss the realness that is not spoken of and hidden from most of the members.
However I will say this, the truth never needs defending. If the is a hop member that has seen the wrong doings in the hop and has listen to all the verbiage that doesn't make sense, we are here to help. If there is a hop member who can't understand the hop ways we are here to help with that. If there is someone that love the hop so dearly and don't know why, we are here to help with that.
In fact we are the truth and the light for that is where we speak from. We don't have opinions only facts. If someone wants to be release from their religious prison we have the keys.
If there is someone who wants to know why their road is hard we are here for that. If someone wants to know there history; hop and African history, we are here for that.
The most beautiful thing about this blog is we all are different yet agree because we have only one message and that is the truth. For the most part, No one knows anyone on here. And if our messages weren't truthful and fact based; and was created form opinions it would have vanished over 8000 posts ago.
Just like the hop members who created this post. When you cant defend a lie you don't return to be criticized for your beliefs.
You may not believe this. But we feel very sorry for those who love, it and is blinded by it.
I hope I answered your question.
I thank you for your reply. I'll be reading further back in this forum to confirm the truth of your answers to my inquiry. Once again I thank you for your humble response.
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8302 Jul 24, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>My question to you, Ecko, is what are YOU hoping to accomplish by visiting this site? If you're a member of the UHOP, you're not even supposed to be here.
I'm "testing the spirit" of those who have, in a subtle way, infiltrated this forum to express there voices concerning the UHOP, its members and its leaders. I'm testing the spirit to see if the spirits of these individuals are of God....therefore, I asked a question that sought to comprehend the purpose of their dialog.

Yes, I am a member of the UHOP. Nonetheless, what does my membership or affiliation with the UHOP have to do with me being part of an online forum?

I thank you for you conversation.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8303 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "testing the spirit" of those who have, in a subtle way, infiltrated this forum to express there voices concerning the UHOP, its members and its leaders. I'm testing the spirit to see if the spirits of these individuals are of God....therefore, I asked a question that sought to comprehend the purpose of their dialog.
Yes, I am a member of the UHOP. Nonetheless, what does my membership or affiliation with the UHOP have to do with me being part of an online forum?
I thank you for you conversation.
I found this forum quite by accident, and I've been here ever since. I, too, still attend sometimes, but just because my husband hasn't seen the light. This forum has really opened my eyes. You'll find that everyone is welcome here. And if you continue to come here, you will be amazed at what you will learn. This is an awesome blog. Welcome!
Crazy

Charlotte, NC

#8304 Jul 25, 2014
Morning all and WELCOME Ecko. GeeTee it's been mentioned several times again that we once did and most current hop people focus so much on the afterlife that we can't focus on living now and many great things pass us by and many people will kick themselves later in life just like I did. Ecko some are here and use this board as therapy for the many many years of mental and emotional abuse caused by the hop system which is much stronger than the bishop. Some are here to spread the true word and some are here to lurk which is ok. I know for a fact thereare many present, dedicated and die hard Gclass workers that read this board and it proves a valid point even if they don't want to speak. Ecko I do have a question that no present member can answer directly so I'll give a shot with you my dear brother or sister.
What miraculous and divine act as the bishop performed to make someone believe he's the prophet of God? Not her to argue but just want a direct answer at your convenience. Hey Married in have a great weekend sister.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8305 Jul 25, 2014
Crazy wrote:
Morning all and WELCOME Ecko. GeeTee it's been mentioned several times again that we once did and most current hop people focus so much on the afterlife that we can't focus on living now and many great things pass us by and many people will kick themselves later in life just like I did. Ecko some are here and use this board as therapy for the many many years of mental and emotional abuse caused by the hop system which is much stronger than the bishop. Some are here to spread the true word and some are here to lurk which is ok. I know for a fact thereare many present, dedicated and die hard Gclass workers that read this board and it proves a valid point even if they don't want to speak. Ecko I do have a question that no present member can answer directly so I'll give a shot with you my dear brother or sister.
What miraculous and divine act as the bishop performed to make someone believe he's the prophet of God? Not her to argue but just want a direct answer at your convenience. Hey Married in have a great weekend sister.
I hope you do, too. I'm waiting for the answer to that question, too.
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8306 Jul 25, 2014
Crazy wrote:
You may scarcely find an answer that will satisfy your palate when asking about signs, miracles or divine acts done by the UHOP Bishops. I, myself, am unable to provide such an answer yet I have heard many passionate testimonies from many others.

Nevertheless, a prophet of God is not always recognized nor defined by the miracles they perform. Jesus was recorded (Luke 7:28, Matthew 11:11) declaring that John the Baptist was the greatest of all born of a woman (including Moses & Elijah); yet, no miracle was ever performed through him, never split a red sea, never made fire fall down from heaven by a prayer etc.

UHOP Bishops from Grace through Bailey....these men are not "THE" prophets of God, however, they are servants of God by way of the Grace which is Jesus Christ. Should Bishop Bailey never perform a miracle during his ministry he shall still be a servant.....And a servant when his heart is in the right place is open to the gifts of the Holy Spirit (Healing, Prophecy, Wisdom, Deciphering the unknown tongue...etc..).

I truly honor your humble conversation with me.
Scales Of

Tucker, GA

#8307 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank you for your reply. I'll be reading further back in this forum to confirm the truth of your answers to my inquiry. Once again I thank you for your humble response.
I want to express this thought to you. You cannot find the truth if your mind is open. I will credit you and believe that you have an open mind because there are things in your life that don't sit well with you.

I don't want to scare you away, but there are very powerful writings in this blog they can scare you away. Truth is much deeper than you can know.
Scales Off

Tucker, GA

#8308 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a famous quote that I love to use. The truth is way bigger than the hop. The truth has yet to be realized hence the reason my people is still in mental slavery for the most part.

When you look back at our posting Remember this quote. " This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill and the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes, all I'm offering you is the truth nothing more".

Now lll tell you that is all you will find. But if you can't find it Remember you have mental slavery chains on you. And they have to be broken be for you can find the truth.
Scales Off

Tucker, GA

#8309 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>
You may scarcely find an answer that will satisfy your palate when asking about signs, miracles or divine acts done by the UHOP Bishops. I, myself, am unable to provide such an answer yet I have heard many passionate testimonies from many others.
Nevertheless, a prophet of God is not always recognized nor defined by the miracles they perform. Jesus was recorded (Luke 7:28, Matthew 11:11) declaring that John the Baptist was the greatest of all born of a woman (including Moses & Elijah); yet, no miracle was ever performed through him, never split a red sea, never made fire fall down from heaven by a prayer etc.
UHOP Bishops from Grace through Bailey....these men are not "THE" prophets of God, however, they are servants of God by way of the Grace which is Jesus Christ. Should Bishop Bailey never perform a miracle during his ministry he shall still be a servant.....And a servant when his heart is in the right place is open to the gifts of the Holy Spirit (Healing, Prophecy, Wisdom, Deciphering the unknown tongue...etc..).
I truly honor your humble conversation with me.
Help me out!!! Are you not a servant of the Lord? Where is it written that you should serve a man. And where is he serving you? The servants of the Lord are to spread the beauty of El because he has bless them to do so. Where has Clarence served you? Where has Clarence served anyone. Where do EL tell his servants to abuse his children?

I can go on but I want because I don't want to run you away but I just want you to think. You'll also find that we use GOD'S true names here. Now Isua said this of Ohm because he was the witness of himself. It did not mean he was greater in works or abilities.

The Bible will only help you get started. You must use all of your talents if you want to learn truth. Again all we offer you is the truth. Geetee, hebrewsunite, Cultastic , married in, eyes on christ, crazy, and others are here to help with whatever we can.
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8310 Jul 25, 2014
Scales Of wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to express this thought to you. You cannot find the truth if your mind is open. I will credit you and believe that you have an open mind because there are things in your life that don't sit well with you.
I don't want to scare you away, but there are very powerful writings in this blog they can scare you away. Truth is much deeper than you can know.
Once again thanks for your reply.

I don't believe you want to scare me away either, so thanks for that (That will make conversing easier). Yet, thus far in my reading of this forum there hasn't been anything stated of which I am not already aware (Concerning the United House of Prayer). Still, I shall continue to read further back in this forum, not to gain knowledge, but rather to see if your posts and the others are of Charity and are of God.
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8311 Jul 25, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out!!! Are you not a servant of the Lord? Where is it written that you should serve a man. And where is he serving you? The servants of the Lord are to spread the beauty of El because he has bless them to do so. Where has Clarence served you? Where has Clarence served anyone. Where do EL tell his servants to abuse his children?
I can go on but I want because I don't want to run you away but I just want you to think. You'll also find that we use GOD'S true names here. Now Isua said this of Ohm because he was the witness of himself. It did not mean he was greater in works or abilities.
The Bible will only help you get started. You must use all of your talents if you want to learn truth. Again all we offer you is the truth. Geetee, hebrewsunite, Cultastic , married in, eyes on christ, crazy, and others are here to help with whatever we can.
Yes, I too, am a servant of God through the Grace which is Jesus Christ. That grace, found me, through the UHOP.

The Bishops of the UHOP are also, servants of God through the Grace which is Jesus Christ. Yet, they (the Bishops) are servants of God who's earthly authority is over me:

-Hebrews (KJV) 13:17: Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

-1 Peter 5:5 (ESV): Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8312 Jul 25, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume this series of questions assumes that the theology of the united house of prayer is to place the man above or equal to Jesus Christ. If I am wrong about the series of questions please correct me.

There is no scripture that asserts serving any one man solely. However, there are several scriptures that refer to serving, loving, and caring for other one another through charity and the Grace which is Christ Jesus.

John 13:34-35 (NIV):“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

As far as Bishop Bailey's service to me is concerned what type of answer concerning his service would satiate your taste? Because a servant of Lord spreading the beauty of "El" is a very broad statement.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8313 Jul 25, 2014
Ecko wrote:
<quoted text>

As far as Bishop Bailey's service to me is concerned what type of answer concerning his service would satiate your taste? Because a servant of Lord spreading the beauty of "El" is a very broad statement.
I can’t say this enough,“NO MAN WHO CLAIMS GOD SENT HIM to lead the people should live above the people he is leading”. Why are you all still giving this man money from the time he enters your church until he leave. Are you paying this man to lead you, for what you claim God sent him. Isn’t he a servant of God just like you? From the outside looking in makes me think I have to pay a Man my hard earn money in order to be recognize by God.
Ecko

Springfield, VA

#8314 Jul 25, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I can’t say this enough,“NO MAN WHO CLAIMS GOD SENT HIM to lead the people should live above the people he is leading”. Why are you all still giving this man money from the time he enters your church until he leave. Are you paying this man to lead you, for what you claim God sent him. Isn’t he a servant of God just like you? From the outside looking in makes me think I have to pay a Man my hard earn money in order to be recognize by God.
Your first statement is understandable and respectable. You would have more respect and appreciation for a man (claiming to be "God Sent") to live meekly as the people who he serves; so that you might share similar sufferings and be inspired by his daily disposition and character in Christ Jesus, while going through those sufferings.

That statement is the ideal view of a "God Sent" man. That statement is also one's sole opinion of what they believe should be, seeing that it isn't always the case.

Now you are a former member of the UHOP and you don't know why you gave money (if did happen to do so) or why the theology within the UHOP influences its members to give money? I believe you do know......and you know it has nothing to do with purchasing blessings, or paying off Bishop Bailey to lead a people and it never has.

Rather, the "giving up" of funds is and has always been a free will offering, given by charitable hearts(cheerfully giving) who believe they are partakers in the building of the Gods Kingdom.-- A few are thankful for being part of something that makes them feel better than what they had without the UHOP (cheerfully giving).
- A few remember the bad associations they were involved in but the atmosphere of the UHOP and the words of Bishop separated them from those things that would've taken their lives and/or placed them in prison or their children in prison.
- A few have been very ill and sick and proclaim that the effectual and fervent prayers of a few via the UHOP by faith healed them....etc....etc.

I believe Paul sums the "freely have received, freely give" concept nicely in 1 Corinthians 9:1-14.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Mirrormirorwall 683,812
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Sat seemoregood 1
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web