United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Full Story
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#8272 Jul 9, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
@Scales off
Dear Great One, whose humility causes you to admit you were once blind, and your handle reflects that humility, and indeed a change of attitude, and in direction of flow, that flow being your heart, mind, body, and obviously, Ruach. The HOP like all Christian Circe, is under the grace of YAHUAH many members, are his people and don’t know it. Many are saved as it is written according to Eph. 1:4 and do not yet know it either. The Circe constructs both a physical and psuedo ethereal arena, which is laced with demonic imagery and idolatry. Baal’s presence is in the obelisk now called steeples, and the cross of Tammuz. They have an alter to Ha Shatan often called “The Pull Pit” where the lies of Masonic overtones and misguided ministers pull them toward the pit of hell. These gullible Hebrew's loved by YAHUAH still have a chance, simply by learning for themselves what “This Says YAHUAH” actually means. They must look for the 5 words and see if their mode of worship actually aligns with the word of YAHUAH. They really need to get out from under those bands and the phonetic resonance they make to put those who listen to the “music” into a hypnotic trance. So many give way to the demonic compulsion to waste more time by “shouting”, when you praise YAHUAH you are not under a hypnotic tone of instruments tuned to 440Hz that stagnates your thought, thereby causing a trance like state. Music should be played at 432Hz for congruent flow with the physics of humanity. This my friend is too “complicated” for many HOP folks, they do not want to look into any truth, which is why so many look at this board and the preachers on it in fear. This board destabilizes with truth and reality, w/o a doubt, the frail fallacies of the HOP. The repetitive practice of deity worship is a cancer to our people dear Scales off, If the HOP and any other Circe are going to be saved it (IMHO) has to be done by YAHUAH through YAHUsha ha Mashiyah. It may even have to start from the inside out. Christianity is a wicked deception that is easy to uncover. Unfortunately for HOP and Christian folk you have to get out of it… to see it.
You would think that if one Hebrew man has the ears of so many Hebrew people he would work to free them, and not impale them, and herd them to the gates of hell. Like many have already said… It’s just disgusting.
Shalum!
Alright. I have just ate this for lunch, and I'm full. I'm overwhelmed by this posting so much as to admit that I keep going back to read it. Although I agree with it all of course; I found something that sparked a thought. Now I have some questions, and I do not know where to begin. My dearest Deep Hebrewsunite, how do I contact you?
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#8273 Jul 9, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text>
When you will do more for and organization than you do for yourself you have sold your soul. When you believe a man about his opinion over your own knowledge and facts, you have sold your soul.
When you cannot defend that mans opinion and you still believe in his beliefs you have sold your soul.
If these things are anyone reading this blog. Stop, check yourself, and correct yourself.
Bling. Bling. The truth of true words just shine so nicely. How can one not find themselves meditating on these good points. Scales Off, thank you.
Hebrewsunite

Kent, WA

#8274 Jul 9, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright. I have just ate this for lunch, and I'm full. I'm overwhelmed by this posting so much as to admit that I keep going back to read it. Although I agree with it all of course; I found something that sparked a thought. Now I have some questions, and I do not know where to begin. My dearest Deep Hebrewsunite, how do I contact you?
Call the Mighty Cultastic.... Follow his instructions

Shalum~
Crazy

Virginia Beach, VA

#8277 Jul 17, 2014
Ok where the hell is everybody? Excuse my language but where is her Mighty Royal Highness Gee Tee? And others
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8278 Jul 17, 2014
Crazy wrote:
Ok where the hell is everybody? Excuse my language but where is her Mighty Royal Highness Gee Tee? And others
I with you on that one!
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8279 Jul 17, 2014
Oh, I know. Maybe everyone is busy trying to get enough money to join Daddy's Club. That'll keep you moving.
Crazy

Virginia Beach, VA

#8280 Jul 17, 2014
Good one Married In. How ya been? It's convocation time people. The whoringest time. I mean the holiest time of the year.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8281 Jul 17, 2014
Too funny! I'm good. I feel like this column became an addiction. First you come across it. Then you keep coming back because it's so good. Then someone takes the drug away. I guess we'll have to go to rehab. Remember Amy Winehouse; they wanted me to go to rehab and I said no, no, no. Come baaaaaaaaack!
Scales off

Huntersville, NC

#8282 Jul 18, 2014
Married in wrote:
Too funny! I'm good. I feel like this column became an addiction. First you come across it. Then you keep coming back because it's so good. Then someone takes the drug away. I guess we'll have to go to rehab. Remember Amy Winehouse; they wanted me to go to rehab and I said no, no, no. Come baaaaaaaaack!
We still here. But it has been quiet. You all might have just awaken the sleeping giant.
Crazy

Virginia Beach, VA

#8283 Jul 18, 2014
LAZZZZERUS ARISE LOL
Where is Bishop Cultastic?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8284 Jul 18, 2014
Crazy wrote:
I’m still here, was on vacation. With all this fantastic knowledge that has been shared in these last posts, not one word from those Die hard UHOP members.

What a shame. How can they continue to deny the truth that our brothers and sisters are shearing? I’m pushing 70 real fast and never heard the words of God explain in the manner you all are teaching. All I can say is WOW.

Thank you, thank you I’m so glad the number I’m in is with you all. And it didn’t cost me a die. I took my “Daddy Club” money and saw another part of the world God created. Australia, a must see.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8285 Jul 18, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
<quoted text>
Call the Mighty Cultastic.... Follow his instructions
Shalum~
I too want to meet you all. I have plenty room to house everyone, and the money to pay your way here. We really need to plan too meet.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8286 Jul 18, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m still here, was on vacation. With all this fantastic knowledge that has been shared in these last posts, not one word from those Die hard UHOP members.
What a shame. How can they continue to deny the truth that our brothers and sisters are shearing? I’m pushing 70 real fast and never heard the words of God explain in the manner you all are teaching. All I can say is WOW.
Thank you, thank you I’m so glad the number I’m in is with you all. And it didn’t cost me a die. I took my “Daddy Club” money and saw another part of the world God created. Australia, a must see.
Me, too, Gee Tee. I took my Daddy Club money and went to Punta Cana. Had a great time. Glad you enjoyed your vacation, but I'm happier to see you're back!
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8287 Jul 18, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text>
We still here. But it has been quiet. You all might have just awaken the sleeping giant.
I miss getting this knowledge when the blog gets quiet. I look forward to these posts every day.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8288 Jul 19, 2014
Hello Gang....

My apologies I've been in Cuba for a few months doing things big LOL. BTW for any young folks lurking on the blog looking for an opportunity they are offering free Medical School in Cuba for Americans (see the article if you're interested).

http://urbanintellectuals.com/2013/09/13/cuba...

I was sitting and thinking the other day and it hit me that my UHOP sisters and brothers are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. From my talks with lots of them they recognize that they are being spiritually abused. However, they've learned to marginalize the damages being done by saying things like:

"Well I could have been dead if it wasn't for me playing my horn."
"Daddy is only a man."
"GOD is going to punish the people who are stealing the money."
"As long as I do what's right I don't have to worry about what other people in the UHOP are doing."
"We're not the only ones who don't stick to the scripture."

I've heard older women defend the Founder's actions by saying they understood because he didn't have a wife; he's GOD's prophet so who are we to question his actions. The victim has learned to defend and empathize with the victimizer. That unconditional loyalty is keeping the doors open to that money pit.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health...
Scales off

United States

#8289 Jul 21, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
Hello Gang....
My apologies I've been in Cuba for a few months doing things big LOL. BTW for any young folks lurking on the blog looking for an opportunity they are offering free Medical School in Cuba for Americans (see the article if you're interested).
http://urbanintellectuals.com/2013/09/13/cuba...
I was sitting and thinking the other day and it hit me that my UHOP sisters and brothers are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. From my talks with lots of them they recognize that they are being spiritually abused. However, they've learned to marginalize the damages being done by saying things like:
"Well I could have been dead if it wasn't for me playing my horn."
"Daddy is only a man."
"GOD is going to punish the people who are stealing the money."
"As long as I do what's right I don't have to worry about what other people in the UHOP are doing."
"We're not the only ones who don't stick to the scripture."
I've heard older women defend the Founder's actions by saying they understood because he didn't have a wife; he's GOD's prophet so who are we to question his actions. The victim has learned to defend and empathize with the victimizer. That unconditional loyalty is keeping the doors open to that money pit.
http://health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health...
Whoa!!!!

Now that's deep. It is truly disturbing for me to see how so many people make all the excuses they can as to why God does not want them to have a life but be a servant to a man.

I'm not sure anyone has thought of this but, they call Clarence and the others God's servant who is suppose to serve the people. But they don't even realize that they are his servants and he serves no one.

I don't know, but that is trickery and deceit at its greatest. What is his duty other that to go an collect the money? Please don't say to preach the gospel. Lol

Here is something that I always found funny. Have Clarence ever said anything that was thought provoking and so different from the pastors everyday message that you believed he was a godsend. I don't think so.

Anyway it is good to see so many traveling the world. And completely enjoying life. I think this is great. Life is about living it to its fullest. Do not stop living and dreaming of a better life.

God has blessed every individual accordingly to their belief. If someone has more than you it is not because you don't deserve it but rather you have not proved yourself unto him. Remember the story and the talents. Show God your worth and he will show you abundance.
Scales off

United States

#8290 Jul 21, 2014
I think it would do all who loves Jesus Christ some good to research the name iu-em-hetep. This will open many doors in the pseudo Christian foundation.
Scales off

United States

#8291 Jul 21, 2014
There is a child whose mother was name On and her child was named Iusa. This is information from your roots that was retold to you to exclude you.
Crazy

Norfolk, VA

#8292 Jul 22, 2014
I see I woke you non believers up. Can I get some love gift? Great Idea GeeTee. Sounds like a winner and Married In this is something to look forward to. We learn a wealth of information from the heavyweights on the board and Scales Off keeps going in and over my head at times but I thank God for Google search. Keep the wisdom coming Apostle Scales Off.
Scales off

United States

#8293 Jul 22, 2014
Crazy wrote:
I see I woke you non believers up. Can I get some love gift? Great Idea GeeTee. Sounds like a winner and Married In this is something to look forward to. We learn a wealth of information from the heavyweights on the board and Scales Off keeps going in and over my head at times but I thank God for Google search. Keep the wisdom coming Apostle Scales Off.
Lol crazy you are crazy. Anything you need to know just ask and I will do my best to explain. And if I drop the ball hebrewsuntie and cultastic will pick it up for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Tony17 555,055
Pope hopes Turkey visit promotes peace 1 hr champion65 2
A Gentleman. 18 hr QUITTNER Nov27 2014 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Tue pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Nov 25 God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Nov 24 Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE