United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 9208 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Crazy

Virginia Beach, VA

#8069 May 19, 2014
Good point brother Cultastic. The proper action to take is to have their attorney make a brief statement in their defense. This reminds me of back in the day on the block. There was always a kid that talked so much smack around all his lil homies but when you got him alone he was silent. Same scenario. Bailey humiliates and puts people on blast before huge crowds but is silent when something like this jumps off, not that I'm surprised. If he's the servant of Jesus shouldn't we see some black clouds with some thunder about now, or even a deep voice coming from the clouds or something? GTFOH
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#8070 May 19, 2014
That report was very good but now the HOP will go in to its NRA mode. Whenever there is a mass shooting they sit back and refuse to say anything because they know it will blow over. And most folk will go along. I do feel that someone has told Portal Drive to shut up. But they should have made Elder Taylor apologize to Belton personally. But the key to this, does it gain traction? By that i mean othet media outlets picking up the story and looking at other stuff. If that happens then Apostle Belton may have done a great thing. I give him credit for at least trying. It is so true what folk use to say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#8071 May 19, 2014
Well, its not raining over here. No thunder either. Checked outside. Everything is all good
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8072 May 19, 2014
If you don’t be careful the wrong Man can get into this seat, quoted McCollough.

Puffy is the right Man people, his Arrogance, Overconfidence, Supercilious, Pigheaded, Superior, Conceitedness, Egotistical, Haughty, Impudence, Narcissistic, Condensing down right I don’t care attitude is so Blatant is letting the world know just how stupid we were.

Did the UHOP really think in today’s society things they do will remain within? The internet will tell it all. This is so embarrassing, this showering these Men with money from the time they enter into the Church and until they leave should have been stop long ago.

And to think the UHOP has viewed us as the enemy. We only post on this board, imagine if the news interviewed me.

The next step IRS on Puffy’s Love offering people, and to think all Puffy had to do was share the wealth.
MarriedN2UHOP

Atlanta, GA

#8073 May 19, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
If you don’t be careful the wrong Man can get into this seat, quoted McCollough.
Puffy is the right Man people, his Arrogance, Overconfidence, Supercilious, Pigheaded, Superior, Conceitedness, Egotistical, Haughty, Impudence, Narcissistic, Condensing down right I don’t care attitude is so Blatant is letting the world know just how stupid we were.
Did the UHOP really think in today’s society things they do will remain within? The internet will tell it all. This is so embarrassing, this showering these Men with money from the time they enter into the Church and until they leave should have been stop long ago.
And to think the UHOP has viewed us as the enemy. We only post on this board, imagine if the news interviewed me.
The next step IRS on Puffy’s Love offering people, and to think all Puffy had to do was share the wealth.
When I joined the UHOP I asked my husband about the accountability of the funds and if the members received financial statements. I told him "y'all are going to mess right around and be on CNN mark my word." Too much money and people are afraid to ask questions.
3 Cheers for Daddy Grace

Hampton, VA

#8074 May 19, 2014
I wonder if lady bishop Lady D called a emergency meeting With Daddy Bailey, his Succesor Cunningham, and Hebrew after seeing what's going on on the news
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8075 May 19, 2014
3 Cheers for Daddy Grace wrote:
I wonder if lady bishop Lady D called a emergency meeting With Daddy Bailey, his Succesor Cunningham, and Hebrew after seeing what's going on on the news
I'm sooooooo trying not to say anything humorous on this one. Excellent pun LOL
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#8076 May 19, 2014
Now we know why they called all those houses together a few weeks ago in Charlotte. They knew this would drop soon. My bet it on Sis Green getting her name called on friday night.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8077 May 19, 2014
was this the pastor he slapped
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8078 May 19, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
It never had to go this far
Yes it did, all I want to know does Puffy knows if Jesus is still busy, maybe he needs to check
Deacon Wilson

Newport News, VA

#8079 May 19, 2014
There was just so much wrong here. As a member who has worked in the uhop kitchens and with family who has worked in the uhop kitchens I know they are clean. Their is no restriction to the DC area I dont even know where that came from. Daddy isnt quick to anger he's just worried about or souls and knows our individual time on this Earth isnt long. He doesnt miss 8 o clock prayer if he does its because he is traveling between churches or is handeling business as the bishop of this huge organization. It is also distasteful for you any of you to spread such hate agaisnt people who send nothing but love to you all. If you don't believe fine, but please dont gk blindly, aggressively, and hurtfully attacking members of this organization and its teachings. We are all adults there is no need to voice your opinions in such a manner. That is all I probably won't be viewing this comment section again so be blessed my brothers and sisters!
Crazy

Virginia Beach, VA

#8080 May 20, 2014
Good morning brother Deacon Wilson. Really? First let me say we know you will not definately be back on this board lurking because your curiosity will get the best of you just like it was killing you to comment here. Apparently you've been here fir a minute. Your bishop is indeed quick to anger but I applaud your attempts to justify his behavior. "There is no need to voice your opinions in such a manner." REally Deacon? Newsflash man that's what this board is for. I don't think this is posted on a huge billboard with flashing lights outside your front door forcing you to read it. "Worried about our souls." You are so worried about the afterlife that the majority if you are forgetting to live man. You sound like a typical member and respond in the same manner that I did years ago when I couldn't see for looking. When someone would speak against the hop and daddy McCullough I would get pissed and tell them they don't have love and will pay for speaking against the man of god, only because I couldn't defend it.Deacon I challenge you to prove me wrong that Bailey is not a man of god by answering this. Has he raised the dead, healed the sick, walked on water? One of your members posted here saying bailey warns you all of natural disasters. Uhhhh What is the weatherman Alex? So please don't give that answer. WHAT HAS HE DONE TO QUALIFY HIM AS A SAVIOR?
You will most likely keep reading this but you won't respond because you don't know how. Have a nice parade but please take the time to honor this country's veterans also (the real heroes)
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8081 May 20, 2014
Deacon Wilson wrote:
There was just so much wrong here. As a member who has worked in the uhop kitchens and with family who has worked in the uhop kitchens I know they are clean. Their is no restriction to the DC area I dont even know where that came from. Daddy isnt quick to anger he's just worried about or souls and knows our individual time on this Earth isnt long. He doesnt miss 8 o clock prayer if he does its because he is traveling between churches or is handeling business as the bishop of this huge organization. It is also distasteful for you any of you to spread such hate agaisnt people who send nothing but love to you all. If you don't believe fine, but please dont gk blindly, aggressively, and hurtfully attacking members of this organization and its teachings. We are all adults there is no need to voice your opinions in such a manner. That is all I probably won't be viewing this comment section again so be blessed my brothers and sisters!
"He doesnt miss 8 o clock prayer if he does its because he is traveling between churches or is handeling business as the bishop of this huge organization."

Good Morning Deacon ^^^ I've been starring at my computer screen for almost two hours trying to figure out how to respond to this. The only thing I could come up with is stay blessed brother and keep lurking.

No offense brother but I live in DC annnnnnd I have worked in the kitchens as well at GWH. I won't be specific because many people lurking are going to eat there this weekend but I know first hand about the conditions of the kitchens. Paradise has been shut down a few times for violations.
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#8082 May 20, 2014
http://www.wcnc.com/news/iteam/I-Team-sweet-d...

What does it take for the HOP for to see reality? May Alahym have mercy... and he does.... We are all still here.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#8083 May 20, 2014
Link to the video from yesterday's new report:

http://www.wcnc.com/video...
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8084 May 20, 2014
Dear UHOP sisters and brothers. Let me first say that no one wants to have a ticker tape parade to celebrate the news report that was aired last night. In fact most of us defectors are not surprised about anything that was reported because we've known it all along. I was there when they put the Sr. Citizen out and I tried to help her with her belongings. I've walked around collecting peoples personal belongings like birth certificates, social security cards, check books that were just thrown in the street.

The point I'm making is that every member should be appalled at what they saw. I keep hearing comments about Brother Belton but very few members have been bold enough to speak up like the great @Lorenzo. Even if you question his motives or his character, IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?(sorry for the caps didn't mean to yell at everyone LOL.)

Brother Bishop and Co-Bishop Lady Dee blatantly squander your monies and all you can say is: "Wellllllllllll GOD is the one to judge and blah blah blah...." Get your heads out of the sand you're too smart for this type of foolishness my black sisters and brothers.

How much do y'all think the mansion featured in the article costs to maintain annually including the eleven months that he's not staying there? How many parsonages do "y'all" own? He doesn't have to worry about membership increasing because he can clearly whip the Daddy's Club out of the few members he has. Then he's already invested monies in "personal" rental properties so you're all expendable. That's why there's no real push for new joiners.

Either people will flat out lie for the Bishop and his crew or they are completely delusional. I'm trying to see if I'm still sleeping because the good @Deacon Wilson actually said that Brother Bishop goes to 8'oclock prayer. Please just one member, just one come on this site and testify that they've seen him at an 8 o'clock prayer service with his head bowed standing in front of the mountain praying with everyone else.

*pulls up a chair sips coffee and waits. Good Morning everyone
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#8085 May 20, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
Dear UHOP sisters and brothers. Let me first say that no one wants to have a ticker tape parade to celebrate the news report that was aired last night. In fact most of us defectors are not surprised about anything that was reported because we've known it all along. I was there when they put the Sr. Citizen out and I tried to help her with her belongings. I've walked around collecting peoples personal belongings like birth certificates, social security cards, check books that were just thrown in the street.
The point I'm making is that every member should be appalled at what they saw. I keep hearing comments about Brother Belton but very few members have been bold enough to speak up like the great @Lorenzo. Even if you question his motives or his character, IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?(sorry for the caps didn't mean to yell at everyone LOL.)
Brother Bishop and Co-Bishop Lady Dee blatantly squander your monies and all you can say is: "Wellllllllllll GOD is the one to judge and blah blah blah...." Get your heads out of the sand you're too smart for this type of foolishness my black sisters and brothers.
How much do y'all think the mansion featured in the article costs to maintain annually including the eleven months that he's not staying there? How many parsonages do "y'all" own? He doesn't have to worry about membership increasing because he can clearly whip the Daddy's Club out of the few members he has. Then he's already invested monies in "personal" rental properties so you're all expendable. That's why there's no real push for new joiners.
Either people will flat out lie for the Bishop and his crew or they are completely delusional. I'm trying to see if I'm still sleeping because the good @Deacon Wilson actually said that Brother Bishop goes to 8'oclock prayer. Please just one member, just one come on this site and testify that they've seen him at an 8 o'clock prayer service with his head bowed standing in front of the mountain praying with everyone else.
*pulls up a chair sips coffee and waits. Good Morning everyone
Grabs a chair next to Mr. Cultastic....LOL
HOP_Redeemer

United States

#8086 May 20, 2014
Hello folks, It's been awhile. I figured I'd come back on here because I KNEW folks would have a field day with this. So everyone has their opinion. My brother Lorenzo, it's IMPOSSIBLE to love the HOP but dislike the man, when we wouldn't have the HOP if it wasn't for the man. So, I'm not sure how you can be both in and out but hey, that's your situation.

Now as far as this report, What can i say?.Things happen. I will say this though, Belton is all about Money. Why doesn't he tell the WHOLE story? I won't go into details of actual FACTS that I know but he only telling one side and there are TWO SIDE to every story, The LIE and the TRUTH.
HOP_Redeemer

United States

#8087 May 20, 2014
Also, before you all say the Daddy Bailey is about Money as well, Someone please tell your ideas of how the Kingdom should be ran? What ideas do you have to make it better?

**Sit down at a table with Cultastic and others, with Juice and a blank stare**
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8088 May 20, 2014
"He doesnt miss 8 o clock prayer if he does its because he is traveling between churches or is handeling business as the bishop of this huge organization."

I don't mean to keep picking on @Deacon Wilson but I have to say this. Brother you left out the most important part. He is traveling between churches collecting the money.

I can imagine the local Pastor's going home every night stressed about looking on the faces of the people KNOWING they are not being honest; especially when it comes to the money. The saddest part of all about the recent events is that it's going to make my UHOP sisters and brothers even more dedicated to the "program". Y'all are determined to prove that everything is "right".

Walk with me. When I was young I had to do things my way. The more my parents told me not to date young ladies that were no good for me the more I did it. I was convinced that they loved me (they had my mind) and that my parents didn't understand me. Thankfully I got the message before it was too late but if I would have just took the time to analyze what they were saying and why they were saying them, things would have gone so much differently in my life. This last incident will only draw people closer to Bailey and the organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Anthony MN 586,624
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sherlayne 84,152
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... Tue Jim the Hoax Denier 15
News Climate Change and the Catholic Church Tue Jim the Hoax Denier 2
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... Tue Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States Tue Johair_DeadManWal... 2
News Pope on free speech: What about turning the oth... Mon KristoFMYsagun 16
More from around the web