United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10571 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8008 May 13, 2014
Christ Is The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but can we just STOP responding to this person so that maybe he'll just go away? Talk about straddle the fence, he's all over the fence .... on top of it; under it; on the side of it; inside of it; outside of it; the same color as it;...
If we donít have pros and cons this would not be a debate. Always remember when they debate us they open up another UHOP member mind thatís lurking around this site. So I say let them bring it on, we can take it. He does talk out of both sides of his mouth. Some things he says sound like us and then itís like a bell goes off in his head, Iím not supposed to agree with them.

One thing about die hard UHOP members, they make us glad you left.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#8009 May 13, 2014
I will leave this board since you are doing just what you say HOP members do. You say most don't think for themselves and they don't want to know the truth. But who's truth are we talking about. Your truth or their truth. You see the world as black or white. And so does the average HOP member. But I disagree with both of you. Things are many times gray. Or not so simple as we would like it. For everything that may make seem like a HOP member, there are also a few things that confound my HOP friends. When Daddy Madison once said that one of Ameticas problems was that we took prayer out of school, I disagreed with that assessment. The truth is we ain't praying at home. When my pastor asked me if I voted to ban gay marriage in Florida in 2008, I told him heck no. I knew it was a political stunt and I also told him the same folk pushing this were also the first ones to say "give me my freedom". Freedom means folk are gonna do some stuff that I probably don't like but they are free to do it. I doubt you could find 2 HOP members to admit doing something like this.

Many years ago I worked for a small company and me and the owner always seemed to disagree about most matters. One day we were in Austin, TX and we disagreed about a sales presentation and I asked him why did he still have me working for him, when we disagreeded on so much. He told me that the people in the company told him what they thought he wanted to hear but I told him what I really thought. And my pastors through the years have said the same thing. Heck even the folk who can't stand me, want to know what my view is about this or that. You see, if you only hang around folk who agree with every thing you say, that means only one of you are thinking. Again that is what you say about HOP members. They just repeat what they have been told and never question any thing.

But hey I ain't trying to crash y'all's love affair with each other. I hope y'all stay encouraged and continue to be blessed. Christ is the answer thanks for those negative words but at least you said how you feel. Now it back to my revival on Biscaune Blvd in Miami, aka the NBA Playoffs. Gotta get this three-peat and have our 3rd annual championship parade. Peace, I'm out.
Christ Is The Answer

Fort Washington, MD

#8010 May 13, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
I will leave this board since you are doing just what you say HOP members do..
Christ is the answer thanks for those negative words but at least you said how you feel. Now it back to my revival on Biscaune Blvd in Miami, aka the NBA Playoffs. Gotta get this three-peat and have our 3rd annual championship parade. Peace, I'm out.
I apologize if what I said was negative to you. I understand what Gee-Tee explained to me, so I hope you, Lorenzo, will remain in this discussion.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8011 May 14, 2014
Now Brother @Lorenzo please don't make me waste that "Amen" I gave you. You're back pedaling brother and you're too bright for that.

"You say most don't think for themselves and they don't want to know the truth. But who's truth are we talking about. Your truth or their truth. You see the world as black or white. And so does the average HOP member. But I disagree with both of you."

^^^ Read your words carefully. You're contradicting yourself in an attempt too show how intellectual you are. It's not necessary because we give you that credit; well at least I do (another AMEN for you). You're going in circles. Too the contrary we don't see things in black and white. We understand that there is so much to learn which is why we continue pushing the envelope as it relates to OUR history. When a subject comes up that you are not familiar with you fall silent. My guess is that you don't want to seem like you don't know something. That's when you fall back in to your UHOP mindset.

I prophecy that you're probably more aware than your UHOP sisters and brothers about a lot of the "goings on". You're used to being the big man on campus. In contrast I also believe that it takes you for a loop when you meet people that are your intellectual equal. All logic goes out the window and you start making arguments that have nothing to do with the topic. You're not arguing truth and facts (pun intended). You're arguing to show that all UHOP members are not stupid. Newsflash brother I don't think you're stupid. I think there is a wealth of knowledge and truth that you've not been exposed to.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#8012 May 14, 2014
No need to apologize, you were just living in your truth. I have been called much worst things and it has never bothered me. When I read your statement I smiled and thought of one word: Paradox. You know when someone make a seemingly contradictory statement that still may be true. Exp- it's going to be a beautiful day but bring your umbrella for the rain this afternoon.
You are a bright and thoughtful bunch and I wish more folk would engage you without their emotions. I tend to have this aversion to not try to prove people wrong or prove I'm right. And even if I am right about something, if I seek props then my ego is talking and that ain't God. You have confirmed one thing that I have always known, as ex HOP members you are not the problem. Jesus said in Matthew 10 a mans wordy foes are they of his own household. In other words, the enemy is within, the greedy dogs are sitting on top. Our issues and problems are not outside forces but in our camp. Keep on your paths to eternity, I truly believe we'll meet up on day, either down here or up there. Peace and love. Peace and love.
Scales Off

United States

#8013 May 14, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
I will leave this board since you are doing just what you say HOP members do. You say most don't think for themselves and they don't want to know the truth. But who's truth are we talking about. Your truth or their truth. You see the world as black or white. And so does the average HOP member. But I disagree with both of you. Things are many times gray. Or not so simple as we would like it. For everything that may make seem like a HOP member, there are also a few things that confound my HOP friends. When Daddy Madison once said that one of Ameticas problems was that we took prayer out of school, I disagreed with that assessment. The truth is we ain't praying at home. When my pastor asked me if I voted to ban gay marriage in Florida in 2008, I told him heck no. I knew it was a political stunt and I also told him the same folk pushing this were also the first ones to say "give me my freedom". Freedom means folk are gonna do some stuff that I probably don't like but they are free to do it. I doubt you could find 2 HOP members to admit doing something like this.
Many years ago I worked for a small company and me and the owner always seemed to disagree about most matters. One day we were in Austin, TX and we disagreed about a sales presentation and I asked him why did he still have me working for him, when we disagreeded on so much. He told me that the people in the company told him what they thought he wanted to hear but I told him what I really thought. And my pastors through the years have said the same thing. Heck even the folk who can't stand me, want to know what my view is about this or that. You see, if you only hang around folk who agree with every thing you say, that means only one of you are thinking. Again that is what you say about HOP members. They just repeat what they have been told and never question any thing.
But hey I ain't trying to crash y'all's love affair with each other. I hope y'all stay encouraged and continue to be blessed. Christ is the answer thanks for those negative words but at least you said how you feel. Now it back to my revival on Biscaune Blvd in Miami, aka the NBA Playoffs. Gotta get this three-peat and have our 3rd annual championship parade. Peace, I'm out.
I would hope that you are not so weak that you leave the aight because people call you double talk. I know where you are, hell we all were there at one point.
But don't get mad because you are truly as they say. Part of you don't agree with the HOP and we can see it. And part of you want to believe everything that was told to you is true.
This belief was in me and I'm sure the others. I wanted the daddies to be an extension to God. I wanted to believe that throughout the whole world I had God's servant.
I truly did want to believe that all the money I paid traveling and battling other bands and groups that I was working out my soul salvation. I wanted to hang on to every word of daddy McCollough and daddy Madison.
But. I was like you, things they said made no sense and things they did made no sense.
The older I got the wearier I became because I was a working adult and working in corporate America. And I seen how business was ran, and It reminded me about the hop.
I have five degrees, and one of them is in ancient history. Once I truly started studying for facts and proof I realized that my heroes didn't know as much as I gave them credit.
So I said all of that to say. I know where you are, and I hope you stay on to commune with is. I enjoy reading your post because you keep gee tee, cultastic and myself sharp.
Scales Off

United States

#8015 May 14, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
Once I realize the knowledge that was out their, that I was missing I couldnít get enough. Iím like you Scales; I try to reach as many black people and teach our History as I can
I donít know everything, thatís why I cling on to you, Cultastic and Hebrewsunite teaching. You all maybe younger then me, yet you have so much to teach me. Eyes on Christ, MSD you are in that bunch too. I want you all to know I pass on everything you all say. Thank you for your wisdom to continue to educate.
Our lives may have started in Church, but it will not end in a Church that donít teach. We are reaching someone.
Thank you, I want you to know I thoroughly enjoy the discussion you drop down on this site.

I'm afraid our hop bro's and sis's think we are hop badgers when in fact we are not. It's not just the fact that it's the topic, but more important these are our true blood an spiritual brothers and sisters.

We would be remiss if we did not try to help our own. This is not an hop thing this is a black thing. And when you learn your true blackness and consciousness you become endowed with knowledge and power.

This black African thing that I speak of is far greater than the hop. But if I can't get them out the hop, I will not be able to take them back their roots.

Again it's not an attack on the hop but an attack on religion. History is the key to the world. How can one except the truth if they believe the lie. The lie must first be disproven before the truth can be revealed. And this is the point of this debate.

It's not about hop member and ex hop member.

It's not just the fact that you cannot defend a lie, but more importantly it is the truth that you are still under you oppressors control by using your own kind to invoke the mental chains of bondage.

One historian wrote it is the cordialness and arrogance that led to the destruction of the Egyptians. We are too friendly, even though we are strong and we believe because we are strong we are invincible.

You were beaten for 400 years and had your family dismantled and were kept from being educated. The destruction of your will was not for the breaking of the mind for you to become docile, but rather for the purpose of destroying your elders who had the knowledge of your truth.

Now 400 years later you have become accustom to not reading and not self educating and wanting to be old what the truth is.

This is why I am here. Dispute me please.

My people of DC. Do you know why the Washington monument exist? It is sacred tribute and place of offering for George Washington, the monument is an Egyptian obelisk that he place their to pay homage to Amun Ra.

AMUN RA, that was the God GW worshipped, an Egyptian God, but that is not what they teach you. It's not the Masonic structure of the city but it is more the Egyptian placements to elephantine on the Nile river.

We must continue to educate.
Scales Off

United States

#8016 May 14, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Scales Off let say this plainly, deep down I am a member because i choose to be a member and I believe in the HOP. This is the place ehere I was bkessed with the gift of the Holy Ghost.
How do you explain the Holy Ghost. Do you ever think that God was never with you? Do you believe you were a worshipper of Satan, prior to the Holy Ghost coming into your body from you rolling around on the ground like crazed demonic soul? Do you believe you were not a product of God? Do you believe you were going to continue to do wrong without it? So you believe that because the hop preaches the Holy Ghost method in a different manner than other religions that only the hop people can go to heaven?

Please answer these questions.

Do you believe those things?

What does this mean to you?

When God has said Jeremiah 23: 23:25.
23 " Am I only a God nearby," declares The Lord, " and not a God of far away?

24 Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" Declares The Lord. " Do not I fill heaven and earth?" Declares The Lord.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

I say then are you not apart of the all?

God is within you and when you come in to your full consciousness you come into the knowledge of El.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8017 May 14, 2014
So true Scales, I have questioned my self on having the Holy Ghost and what is the Holy Ghost. What did Holy mean. Having the Holy Ghost should have meant living Holy. Did the Devil also have the spirit of the Holy Ghost? These questions would run through my mind constantly. How could I claim to have the Holy Ghost, yet do the things I was doing in the UHOP. Sleeping with my UHOP sisterís husband, these things were ok in the UHOP because I was in the UHOP, If I could sleep with these leaders why not every one else.

For years I tried to understand why sex played such a big part in religion. Sex was supposed to be shared with my husband, not with the church. The men and women in the UHOP prowl each other every day. Why did they think things like this were ok to do in a Church?

Holiness is not taught. Iíve heard so many say everybody is doing it why not you. If this was the ďTrueĒ Church, no unholy things should have been apart of our living. I wasnít trying to be perfect but things I knew were wrong I continued to do. If I didnít leave the UHOP, I would not have known what striving to live right meant.

Iíve said many times Education only works when you let it. Thatís why there are no Doctors in the UHOP. Nobody spends that much time enhancing their selves to remain the same. Once you start applying education with living you donít go backwards.

Too much education makes you stupid, quoted Grace. Thank you Grace for making that statement, it made me want to know what it is about education you wanted to hide. Why didnít you want me to be educated? The result is 90 years later and you still have a group of people still running around clueless in a jungle.

UHOP members donít know how bless they are to have this board. They all need to read it with understanding. Donít leave Lorenzo; their is more teaching to come.
Scales Off

Tucker, GA

#8018 May 14, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
So true Scales, I have questioned my self on having the Holy Ghost and what is the Holy Ghost. What did Holy mean. Having the Holy Ghost should have meant living Holy. Did the Devil also have the spirit of the Holy Ghost? These questions would run through my mind constantly. How could I claim to have the Holy Ghost, yet do the things I was doing in the UHOP. Sleeping with my UHOP sisterís husband, these things were ok in the UHOP because I was in the UHOP, If I could sleep with these leaders why not every one else.
For years I tried to understand why sex played such a big part in religion. Sex was supposed to be shared with my husband, not with the church. The men and women in the UHOP prowl each other every day. Why did they think things like this were ok to do in a Church?
Holiness is not taught. Iíve heard so many say everybody is doing it why not you. If this was the ďTrueĒ Church, no unholy things should have been apart of our living. I wasnít trying to be perfect but things I knew were wrong I continued to do. If I didnít leave the UHOP, I would not have known what striving to live right meant.
Iíve said many times Education only works when you let it. Thatís why there are no Doctors in the UHOP. Nobody spends that much time enhancing their selves to remain the same. Once you start applying education with living you donít go backwards.
Too much education makes you stupid, quoted Grace. Thank you Grace for making that statement, it made me want to know what it is about education you wanted to hide. Why didnít you want me to be educated? The result is 90 years later and you still have a group of people still running around clueless in a jungle.
UHOP members donít know how bless they are to have this board. They all need to read it with understanding. Donít leave Lorenzo; their is more teaching to come.
So true. So true indeed.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8019 May 14, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid our hop bro's and sis's think we are hop badgers when in fact we are not. It's not just the fact that it's the topic, but more important these are our true blood an spiritual brothers and sisters.
I donít know about your day Scales, but in my day UHOP members were our only friends. We didnít have school friends, it was UHOP friends. We could spend the night out, but it was UHOP only friends. They let us go to the Movies, parks and other recreational things, but it was with UHOP members only. For them to even think our feelings for those we left behind are anything but love is beyond me.

All we had were each other. Even when I started working my friends were UHOP members only. Thatís why we never grew in mind. We were around people that thought the same way. We live and breathed these Daddies and the UHOP.
This was their main reason for keeping us isolated. Once I realize there was a world outside of the UHOP I never looked back.

Once I travelled outside of the USA I had to go more. To be able to see all that God had created blew my mind. How could one Man think this should not be apart of living.

I continue to write on this board because I want the people who I love in the UHOP to see there is much more to life. That we can still serve God and enjoy the life he gave us. That I am living my life, not the life someone else wants me to live. That I truly believe what ever sins I have committed in my life God has forgave them. Because of all the blessing I receive every day.

This Mothers day I received over twenty five cards and I stop counting the calls. My house looks like a florist. So many young people still reach out to me. When God finally take me home, I can say well done, I have done and seen it all. I am blessed, I am blessed, and I canít beat Gods giving no matter how hard I try.

Thank you, again.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8020 May 14, 2014
You know I would also travel from east to west, north to south from UHOP to UHOP and only saw my biological family if they came to the UHOP to see me. There was family I didnít even know I had until I was in my late fifties. We even separated our selves from family that didnít believe. A lot of religions carried separatism from slavery where they keep us apart.

Wasnít Church supposed to unite us? Donít leave Lorenzo; it hurts deep down within to know something we dedicated our whole life to was a lie.
Scales Off

Tucker, GA

#8021 May 15, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít know about your day Scales, but in my day UHOP members were our only friends. We didnít have school friends, it was UHOP friends. We could spend the night out, but it was UHOP only friends. They let us go to the Movies, parks and other recreational things, but it was with UHOP members only. For them to even think our feelings for those we left behind are anything but love is beyond me.
All we had were each other. Even when I started working my friends were UHOP members only. Thatís why we never grew in mind. We were around people that thought the same way. We live and breathed these Daddies and the UHOP.
This was their main reason for keeping us isolated. Once I realize there was a world outside of the UHOP I never looked back.
Once I travelled outside of the USA I had to go more. To be able to see all that God had created blew my mind. How could one Man think this should not be apart of living.
I continue to write on this board because I want the people who I love in the UHOP to see there is much more to life. That we can still serve God and enjoy the life he gave us. That I am living my life, not the life someone else wants me to live. That I truly believe what ever sins I have committed in my life God has forgave them. Because of all the blessing I receive every day.
This Mothers day I received over twenty five cards and I stop counting the calls. My house looks like a florist. So many young people still reach out to me. When God finally take me home, I can say well done, I have done and seen it all. I am blessed, I am blessed, and I canít beat Gods giving no matter how hard I try.
Thank you, again.
That is so true. I had school friends and hop friends. But my parents only trusted my hop friends. And when I went to college is when I first gravitated to something new called life. I went overseas as my senior trip in high school and my eyes were open. And I started questioning a lot of things in the hop. Much like Lorenzo and I would have talks with Madison often and realized he was a regular guy like me.

I will say this, he never criticized me for being me. He always said when God is ready for you to change you will. I honestly think that he was torn knowing what he knew and what he knew he couldn't share or it would destroy the whole thing.

Nevertheless I grew up and grew apart. And I have been blessed hand over foot. I have so much I don't know what to do with it all. I constantly do my best to bring someone else up to my level.

It feels good to go to nfl games and baseball games or basketball games. And I am in the premier seats.

I remember sitting next to Mario van peebles at Knicks game before and next to Robert Townsend at a hawks. Game. And I thought about how my brother and sisters has never experienced these things at all.

Nor do they have the desire to do so. Their desire is to make the god Daddy happy. And that really hurts.
Scales Off

Tucker, GA

#8022 May 15, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
You know I would also travel from east to west, north to south from UHOP to UHOP and only saw my biological family if they came to the UHOP to see me. There was family I didnít even know I had until I was in my late fifties. We even separated our selves from family that didnít believe. A lot of religions carried separatism from slavery where they keep us apart.
Wasnít Church supposed to unite us? Donít leave Lorenzo; it hurts deep down within to know something we dedicated our whole life to was a lie.
So true. So true indeed. I concur don't leave Lorenzo.
Scales Off

Tucker, GA

#8023 May 15, 2014
I see many have dialed back from commenting. If what I said offended you I digress. It is not my intention to offend but rather to educate. If you are here then the God in you brought you here.

Rather than have a close mind and reject information that has been shared, have an open mind and prove the information false by you establishing your proof for you opinion.

I realize everyone is not ready to take the red pill and rather opt for the blue pill.

The red pill is the ability to embrace the sometimes painful truth of reality and the blue pill is the blissful ignorance of illusion.

" this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth -- nothing more. Morpheus (Laurence fishburne)

That is all gee tee, cultastic, Hebrews unite, and others are offering you the truth. Nothing more. We have no church to send you we have no job to give you we have no floors to put you on. All we have is the simple truth.

Do not reject the truth and facts for tradition and opinion. It is your tradition of repetition to allow you to think that what you have been doing has been true.

Break the cycle and just think for yourself one time. Ask yourself can these people be right? What if they are right? IS A SLIGHT CHANCE THEY ARE RIGHT. Just ask yourself.

What if you are a representation of the man in the flood where he rejected the help God sent to save him because he wanted God himself to work a miracle to same him. And he died and asked why he didn't save him and God told him i sent for you three times.

What if you are wrong. How will you know you are right unless you dig deep in knowledge to prove us wrong. Dig for yourself so that you can be firm in your belief. Find the truth and not the hearsay.

Find fact about the cinging of the hair. Find facts about McCollough parents. Find facts about grace wives and kids.

Just prove us wrong by you producing facts of what you believe is right. With no hearsay. You don't have to take the red pill but before you take the blue pill make sure you are fine living an illusion.

The hop is one small illusion, but it is great because it has the most control on you. But once you break that illusion than all the other illusions of the world began to crumble at your feet. And your knowledge of reality grows evermore stronger.

The world is an illusion but you can't see it because you think everything is ok as long as you have daddy.

Just think. PLEASE.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#8024 May 15, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
I see many have dialed back from commenting. If what I said offended you I digress. It is not my intention to offend but rather to educate. If you are here then the God in you brought you here.
Rather than have a close mind and reject information that has been shared, have an open mind and prove the information false by you establishing your proof for you opinion.
I realize everyone is not ready to take the red pill and rather opt for the blue pill.
The red pill is the ability to embrace the sometimes painful truth of reality and the blue pill is the blissful ignorance of illusion.
" this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth -- nothing more. Morpheus (Laurence fishburne)
That is all gee tee, cultastic, Hebrews unite, and others are offering you the truth. Nothing more. We have no church to send you we have no job to give you we have no floors to put you on. All we have is the simple truth.
Do not reject the truth and facts for tradition and opinion. It is your tradition of repetition to allow you to think that what you have been doing has been true.
Break the cycle and just think for yourself one time. Ask yourself can these people be right? What if they are right? IS A SLIGHT CHANCE THEY ARE RIGHT. Just ask yourself.
What if you are a representation of the man in the flood where he rejected the help God sent to save him because he wanted God himself to work a miracle to same him. And he died and asked why he didn't save him and God told him i sent for you three times.
What if you are wrong. How will you know you are right unless you dig deep in knowledge to prove us wrong. Dig for yourself so that you can be firm in your belief. Find the truth and not the hearsay.
Find fact about the cinging of the hair. Find facts about McCollough parents. Find facts about grace wives and kids.
Just prove us wrong by you producing facts of what you believe is right. With no hearsay. You don't have to take the red pill but before you take the blue pill make sure you are fine living an illusion.
The hop is one small illusion, but it is great because it has the most control on you. But once you break that illusion than all the other illusions of the world began to crumble at your feet. And your knowledge of reality grows evermore stronger.
The world is an illusion but you can't see it because you think everything is ok as long as you have daddy.
Just think. PLEASE.
@Scales off , man this post deserves a standing ovation!!!!!!!!!!
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#8025 May 15, 2014
Scales Off wrote:
Just think. PLEASE.
You completely nailed it.....
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#8026 May 15, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
The point I'm making is that the false teachings are causing more harm than help to our black brothers and sisters. Ignoring the problem is not going to make it go away.
This should be the topic displayed for this forum "UHOP false teachings are causing more harm than help to our black brothers and sisters". Perfect as we have so many people questioning why this forum continues.

This main reason why is because that, on a daily basis, someone's life is effected; someone is dealing with a burden in some shape or another. Someone doesn't understand how they can pay their tithes weekly, and still be burdened. They are crying about it. Someone just got diagnosed with cancer yet has been on Daddy's Club since it started. Someone's car broke down but just dropped $500 on Sunday in "G". Somebody was taken by tragedy and this person attended services regularly. Somebody is hurting and cries alot (alone) and only they know because it's considered to be a weakness if others knew. Let me say that EOC is a witness if you knew the real reasons why these things happen you will immediately drop the false teachings and get with Christ! The only few things that had perfection was Gods plans, Jesus, and the Garden of Eden. If there is anything outside of that and you follow it...it is bound to fail. But if you pattern after the few perfect layouts then you will be able to have a higher understanding of certain occurrences and have a higher level of "dislike" for false teachings and those who teach these false things. Rest assurred...false teachers know that they are false and will do everything in their "human" power to prevent you from feeling the falsehood. Falsehood is a hard yard to escape.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8027 May 15, 2014
Think about Mothers day, Puffy came all the way to your church and never preach. What acknowledgements did he offer unto the Mothers? Why couldnít he enter your church with one flower for every Mother? No he came, he sat, and he took. This was Mothers day.

What did he give you, donít you think you deserved some words of God read from the Bible. No one thinks the Bible should be read in a Sunday Morning Service, for Gods sake this is supposed to be a Church.

You like to say, Puffy donít hold Church Service long, this is not Church Service. Itís a service to honor him. At least read the Ten Commandments so people would start to think about how sinful they are living.

Come on people; make him accountable for your souls heís playing with.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#8028 May 15, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be the topic displayed for this forum "UHOP false teachings are causing more harm than help to our black brothers and sisters". Perfect as we have so many people questioning why this forum continues.
This main reason why is because that, on a daily basis, someone's life is effected; someone is dealing with a burden in some shape or another. Someone doesn't understand how they can pay their tithes weekly, and still be burdened. They are crying about it. Someone just got diagnosed with cancer yet has been on Daddy's Club since it started. Someone's car broke down but just dropped $500 on Sunday in "G". Somebody was taken by tragedy and this person attended services regularly. Somebody is hurting and cries alot (alone) and only they know because it's considered to be a weakness if others knew. Let me say that EOC is a witness if you knew the real reasons why these things happen you will immediately drop the false teachings and get with Christ! The only few things that had perfection was Gods plans, Jesus, and the Garden of Eden. If there is anything outside of that and you follow it...it is bound to fail. But if you pattern after the few perfect layouts then you will be able to have a higher understanding of certain occurrences and have a higher level of "dislike" for false teachings and those who teach these false things. Rest assurred...false teachers know that they are false and will do everything in their "human" power to prevent you from feeling the falsehood. Falsehood is a hard yard to escape.
So true, so true, we really believed by working on G-Class and giving our all to the UHOP the foes of the world would not visit us. The same things that happen to the people of the world happen to UHOP members. This false hope has got to stop. Its like Cultastic say, itís only when the end result is death that its Gods will. Itís your will and you can change it. I am a witness how great God is.

Iím Still Here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 683,924
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... 7 hr misleading troller 2
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web