United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10456 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

im free

Ashburn, VA

#7816 Apr 29, 2014
GODS_FRIEND wrote:
I will respond to ANY QUESTION someone post on here, HOWEVER, before I do, Let me make sure that I'm speaking with folks on my level.
QUESTION: We all Agree that Jesus is the Son of God. Let's stick with the bible....DID JESUS DIE FOR ALL THE SINS OF THE WORLD AND IF HE DID THEN WHY DOES THE BIBLE SAY THAT THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH? IF JESUS DIED FOR THE SINS OF EVERYONE THEN WE ALL ARE GOING TO HEAVEN ANYWAY;NO MATTER HOW WE LIVE OR WHAT FAITH WE BELONG TO CORRECT?
NO! NO! NO! WHO ARE YOU? You can't live for daddy bailey and expect JESUS to know you. John 14 :3 You cant fool him because he knows your heart.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7817 Apr 29, 2014
What do you mean by "Level"? Are you saying you are slow or are you above the rest of us? Please unpack that statement. And I say this in love, stop shouting. That's a level I don't won't to see ever, again.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7818 Apr 29, 2014
Deep down inside UHOP members love to hear what we have to say. I say that because they always initiate the debates.

“HE’S NUTS, BRAINWASHED” why do you all see yourselves in such a negative light. This is how you see yourself.

When you think about it, the reason UHOP members want to justify the things that were done and allowed to continue is because when you actually THINK, you feel stupid. Yes we were nuts, and brainwashed. How many times have we said to our selves “how did I fall for that”. Did that really happen; what did he say, pay how much for what. I know this is wrong. Why am I still here? All of these things played on our minds. How stupid was I to stay so long.

UHOP members know deep down inside most of the things that were required of us by these Bishops, should be something we want to do, not something we had to do in order to continue to be a member.

Should a Church require all your money? Should a Church consume your life?
Shouldn’t a Church be doing something more for its members. Why is the Bishops family the only ones set for life? I could go on and on about the things that went on in the UHOP that was not right. I would come home saying I should feel better then this after leaving Church.

Puffy theme is “Return”, return back to what. Since you want to compare old recipes, my mother would let yeast rise to make dough, and then roll out the dough to make a crust. Now you can buy a crust already made. I’m sure with the busy work schedules of today, if she was here she would welcome the “all ready made” pie crust.

Progress is going to pass you by, its time to catch up. You want to enjoy the Cell Phone and the Computer, but you want Church to remain in the dark, they go hand in hand. In my day the first telephone service was a party line. You had to share the service.

This board has turn around because we, the ones that left want the ones that are still there to know the world has a lot to offer. That severing a Man is not Gods plan. Your sacrificing is to make one man rich at a time. This is the fourth Bishop. Grace, McCollough and Puffy children, grandchildren, great grandchildren are today’s new “Trust Fund Babies” when are you going to sacrifice something for your self, your children deserve the same.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7819 Apr 29, 2014
GODS_FRIEND wrote:
QUESTION: We all Agree that Jesus is the Son of God. Let's stick with the bible....DID JESUS DIE FOR ALL THE SINS OF THE WORLD AND IF HE DID
When you really read the Bible with understanding, you would not be questioning “If” Jesus died for our sins. Yes you are brainwash, nuts and crazy. You believed Puffy when he said Jesus was busy. So now you want to question the words of God.

You said it “If”.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7820 Apr 29, 2014
GODS_FRIEND wrote:
After reading some of the comments on here, it has made me start to wonder.
Stop wondering and think. When you stop referring your self as Gods Friend, and see God as your Savior I’ll take you serious. Do you really think God needs you as his friend? Puffy is not your friend, do he even know your name or your number.

Friend = pal, buddy, companion, acquaintance, ally, comrade, associate
Time to Face the Truth

Fairfax, VA

#7821 Apr 30, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop wondering and think. When you stop referring your self as Gods Friend, and see God as your Savior I’ll take you serious. Do you really think God needs you as his friend? Puffy is not your friend, do he even know your name or your number.
Friend = pal, buddy, companion, acquaintance, ally, comrade, associate
Once again Gee-Tee you have written nothing but the truth. This board has been quiet for more than a week and then who pokes the sleeping bear? I believe they come on to this board to be enlightened because they are questioning their undying and blind devotion to this "Man" worship.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7822 Apr 30, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Shaluwm dear brother
Mahatma Gandhi 1869-1948 once said “An injustice to one is an injustice to all”, The HOP unlike a regular workplace is divorced from the rules and regs pursuant to business conduct or a corp. code of ethics. Their malfeasance is legendary. Many of the folks here have loved ones, and lifelong friends, they see consistantly being abused by the mannerisms of institutionalized compliance to the HOP and its so called leadership. Which is why so many post here. They can say what they feel w/o offending their loved ones. Possibly their loved ones, as are many HOP members now finding this site and educating themselves out of the abuse. Your extrapolation of the HOP being bashed on this site stems somewhat from your perception that your belief system being attacked, and that makes anyone uncomfortable. In this day and age of mass information and educational resources, when ones system of anything comes under presumed or otherwise real attack, then there are avenues of research that will validate your system. What many here are simply stating is; at least research to see if your system of belief is based on a traditional truth, or reality. Look for yourself… there is enough information out here to allow you to make an informed decision of how you prefer to live according to the word of YAHUAH.
“Now most of you going to read this post and say,“HE’S NUTS, BRAINWASHED, ETC….” but if going to the House of Prayer works for me, than why would I care what anyone says on here”?
~ I humbly suggest you take a close look at Rom. 10:1 look at how many of the practices in the HOP are not supported by any scripture.“G” Class, Love Gift, Auxiliaries? And their dues? Really? Daddies’s Club… and yes, but true, the act of tithing… Not to mention… There is nowhere in our New Covenant (NT) where YAHUsha commands, demands, suggests, or requests, that any one… anywhere… build any kind of a structure, temple, edifice, or synagogue to worship him or his/our Father in…. and as for the analogy of cake? Most beloved and precious sibling… people have been using paste deodorant for years and the aluminum in it is killing them, people have been drinking diet Pepsi for decades and the aspartame is giving them brain cancer, people have been brushing their teeth with Crest for eons , fluoride is one of the most destructive elements ingested, and is found to be a developmental neurotoxin. So please, please, take it easy on the analogies.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so”.
Mark Twain ~ Samuel Langhorne Clemens 1835-1910
Maybe we’ll deal with your scriptural analogies later…. Digest the above first please...
Shalum~
Well stated as always dear brother.....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7823 Apr 30, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
Deep down inside UHOP members love to hear what we have to say. I say that because they always initiate the debates.
“HE’S NUTS, BRAINWASHED” why do you all see yourselves in such a negative light. This is how you see yourself.
When you think about it, the reason UHOP members want to justify the things that were done and allowed to continue is because when you actually THINK, you feel stupid. Yes we were nuts, and brainwashed. How many times have we said to our selves “how did I fall for that”. Did that really happen; what did he say, pay how much for what. I know this is wrong. Why am I still here? All of these things played on our minds. How stupid was I to stay so long.
UHOP members know deep down inside most of the things that were required of us by these Bishops, should be something we want to do, not something we had to do in order to continue to be a member.
Should a Church require all your money? Should a Church consume your life?
Shouldn’t a Church be doing something more for its members. Why is the Bishops family the only ones set for life? I could go on and on about the things that went on in the UHOP that was not right. I would come home saying I should feel better then this after leaving Church.
Puffy theme is “Return”, return back to what. Since you want to compare old recipes, my mother would let yeast rise to make dough, and then roll out the dough to make a crust. Now you can buy a crust already made. I’m sure with the busy work schedules of today, if she was here she would welcome the “all ready made” pie crust.
Progress is going to pass you by, its time to catch up. You want to enjoy the Cell Phone and the Computer, but you want Church to remain in the dark, they go hand in hand. In my day the first telephone service was a party line. You had to share the service.
This board has turn around because we, the ones that left want the ones that are still there to know the world has a lot to offer. That severing a Man is not Gods plan. Your sacrificing is to make one man rich at a time. This is the fourth Bishop. Grace, McCollough and Puffy children, grandchildren, great grandchildren are today’s new “Trust Fund Babies” when are you going to sacrifice something for your self, your children deserve the same.
I love it....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7824 Apr 30, 2014
"I could sit down with anyone of you and explain the HOP. I’m not someone that goes and don’t know what I believe in; but for most people on this blog, IT WOULDN’T MATTER ANYWAY. Most of you don’t want to hear the truth anyway, don’t want to understand the truth, you just want to believe what you believe to justify your decision to leave and ONCE AGAIN, that’s your PREROGATIVE."

Here is a scripture for those kinds of people:
2 Thessalonians 2:11
King James Version (KJV)
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

^^^ This is one of the most ironic posts to date by a UHOP member. For every question that is asked about the UHOP, WE the outcasts or "those kinds of people" as you affectionately referred to us as can answer them better than most members. We know exactly what you believe and why you believe it. Ironically 2 Thessalonians 2:11 certainly answers any question about why UHOP members believe what they believe. To the contrary any intelligent person that is a member of the UHOP has to justify his/her decision to stay. We are creatures of habit and we typically resist change.

A core set of beliefs is not necessarily synonymous with truth/fact. I'll use an example. Hardcore Christians in the Appalachian Mountains believe in serpent worship as part of their "relationship" with Christ. This is purely based upon their interpretation of scripture. Now they can believe what they want to believe but the fact is, if you are handling a posinous snake and you get bit and you don't get it treated there's a strong possibility you won't survive. Then we will say well it was GOD's will. I say no sir with modern medicine, technology, and science GOD has blessed man with the common sense and wisdom to know that it wouldn't be a good idea to handle that creature. So is GOD of his sun Jesus involved in this practice? it's the same thing with your money in the UHOP. I'll overstate this fact over and over. The US currency was created by atheist Jews who don't believe in the same GOD that you believe in brother. Why does GOD want money that was created by men who don't even believe he exists?

Given the aformentioned fact, in the UHOP people will still do anything to raise money to give to the man sitting in the big gap; talk about a "strong delusion". To the contrary it works more to his benefit not yours...... It certainly has nothing to do with salvation. However, if you want to do it I quote you my good GODS_FRIEND; "it's your perogative". Good luck with that.
Hebrewsunite

Renton, WA

#7825 Apr 30, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
"I could sit down with anyone of you and explain the HOP. I’m not someone that goes and don’t know what I believe in; but for most people on this blog, IT WOULDN’T MATTER ANYWAY. Most of you don’t want to hear the truth anyway, don’t want to understand the truth, you just want to believe what you believe to justify your decision to leave and ONCE AGAIN, that’s your PREROGATIVE."
Here is a scripture for those kinds of people:
2 Thessalonians 2:11
King James Version (KJV)
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
^^^ This is one of the most ironic posts to date by a UHOP member. For every question that is asked about the UHOP, WE the outcasts or "those kinds of people" as you affectionately referred to us as can answer them better than most members. We know exactly what you believe and why you believe it. Ironically 2 Thessalonians 2:11 certainly answers any question about why UHOP members believe what they believe. To the contrary any intelligent person that is a member of the UHOP has to justify his/her decision to stay. We are creatures of habit and we typically resist change.
A core set of beliefs is not necessarily synonymous with truth/fact. I'll use an example. Hardcore Christians in the Appalachian Mountains believe in serpent worship as part of their "relationship" with Christ. This is purely based upon their interpretation of scripture. Now they can believe what they want to believe but the fact is, if you are handling a posinous snake and you get bit and you don't get it treated there's a strong possibility you won't survive. Then we will say well it was GOD's will. I say no sir with modern medicine, technology, and science GOD has blessed man with the common sense and wisdom to know that it wouldn't be a good idea to handle that creature. So is GOD of his sun Jesus involved in this practice? it's the same thing with your money in the UHOP. I'll overstate this fact over and over. The US currency was created by atheist Jews who don't believe in the same GOD that you believe in brother. Why does GOD want money that was created by men who don't even believe he exists?
Given the aformentioned fact, in the UHOP people will still do anything to raise money to give to the man sitting in the big gap; talk about a "strong delusion". To the contrary it works more to his benefit not yours...... It certainly has nothing to do with salvation. However, if you want to do it I quote you my good GODS_FRIEND; "it's your perogative". Good luck with that.
Brilliant dear brother I hope the friend of Theos can find Alahym....
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7826 Apr 30, 2014
GODS_FRIEND wrote:
I will respond to ANY QUESTION someone post on here,
Brother to be completely honest with you I don't think anybody who is a former member has any questions they want members to answer especially as it relates to scripture. Most members are certainly biblically deficient. Please pardon me if that offends my sisters and brothers. No one is saying that the people of the UHOP are going to hell or heaven or whatever happens in the afterlife. We know for certain no one has come back to tell us what either place is like.

The point here is simple. Stop giving these religious pimps your money who don't even care enough about you to pray for you if you don't give "enough". Stop letting them twist the scripture to scare you in to doing what they want you to do. They've stopped using the money to build affordable housing for the members that financed them. Stop putting GOD in what he's not involved in. It's painfully obvious what the agenda is and the men know you're too afraid to question them or hold them accountable. The UHOP has not changed in over 90 years because of a simple theory; less is more. They have to repress the truth because all hell will break lose literally.

"Make the like big, keep the lie simple, repeat it often, and they will believe it."~~Adolph Hitler

I don't care how much you shout and speak in tongue, that feeling of euphoria is for your own temporary gratification. FTR most of us are not keeping up with the latest happenings in the UHOP because nothing changes. It's your members reaching out to free thinkers like us to vent their frustrations about the current state of affairs in the UHOP.

"If you tell a lie big enough (for 90+ years) and keep repeating it, people (members) will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State (UHOP) can shield the people from the political (religious), economic and/or military (spiritual) consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State (UHOP) to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State (UHOP).”~~Joseph Goebbels
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7827 Apr 30, 2014
Gee-Tee and Cultastic, you continue to say that most HOP members are dumb and stupid. Yes, I will concur that "most" of my brothers and sisters can not defend why they believe what they believe but there are many more than you think who could defend and debate you, in Love, about the faith. When I first came on this site I said three things: show me a perfect church, the HOP is going through a wildness experience, and Acts 5 says if God ain't in this, it will fall apart. I always take whatever is said and if it does not line up with the word of God, I ain't believing it. Example, Daddy's Club, that ain't about God or any thing spiritual. That is all about the church not having money. I have told every HOP member that will listen that the church has no money. And they get all upset and call me crazy. But how can an organization raise money but spend very little and show absolutely no vision for the future? Because Ms Madison stole, lost, or misappropriated millions of dollars.

And then you also spew a disdain for our former leaders, especially Daddy Grace. I again will say where there is smoke, there is fire. All this stuff can't be made up. But, let's open our bible and look at the character of Moses, David, Solomon, and countless others who God still used in spite of their failings. That does not excuse our behavior but it teaches of that God uses imperfect people. I ain't a Muslim but I will never attack the Prophet. Or the Pope for that matter. Can you talk about Daddy Grace without acting like you hate him ? I know you hate the word hate Gee-Tee but your words say "I hate Daddy Grace".

And the reason folk post here is varied. We are not all filled with doubt. As a matter of fact, every day, the words and teachings of Daddy McCollough and Daddy Madison are shown to be profound. You may not accept them, but I know that they were holy Prophets, sent by God.

I know that nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever bring you back to the HOP. And I know that does not mean you are going to hell. I believe that all of us may end up in heaven. But while we are on this journey called life, let's do every thing in love and forgiveness and never judging one another. Agreeing to disagree, we will all be all right. Now back to my two month revival.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7828 Apr 30, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
Gee-Tee and Cultastic, you continue to say that most HOP members are dumb and stupid.
Brother Lorenzo in defending your position and belief system I've concluded that you don't read what Gee-Tee and I say with an open mind in my humble opinion. Let's be clear we've never said they are dumb and stupid; that would be a gross generalization. In a previous post directed at you (which you didn't respond to) I used words like talented, dedicated, and resourceful in my description of my UHOP sisters and brothers. In contrast as it relates to matters of religion and the bible my UHOP sisters and brothers are unknowingly being lead to religious/financial slaughter on earth. The mind can't understand or process what it doesn't know. In the grand scheme of things we are all ignorant. However, the point is that some of us think that we KNOW and we don't; that's very dangerous. A wise man will listen and learn from a fool, but a fool will learn from no one because he or she believes they know.

Following your logic using the examples of the character of the men of the bible in the OT as a comparison to the Bishop's of the UHOP, I'll oblige your argument. Am I correct in understanding that you acknowledge that the leaders of the UHOP were flawed from Grace to Belly; including but not limited to McCollough and Madison? Your posts leads me to believe that you accept that they were normal men just like you and thus sinners (again correct me if I'm wrong). Moving forward if I go with your OT reference you're saying YES they were sinners but they were also holy men. Can you or I be sinners and holy at the same time? If I sexually assaulted a young girl while claiming that GOD sent me to be his holy prophet would you say I was holy? If I perpetually slept around on my wife while assuming the title of Bishop and GOD's mouthpiece would you say I was holy?

Interestingly enough men of religious title in church get the GOD pass. However, the regular holy slaves like you and I have to make sure we cross our t and dot our i in every church tradition in order to gain GOD's favor. UHOP people are not dumb or stupid but they are in love with HIS-story going back to the founder. The myth is like a holy love story where you fall in love with the main character and even if his character doesn't match his legend you still cheer for him and hope he wins in the end. Do you watch the TV show Scandal? Most black women who hate the "mistress" in real life still root for Olivia Pope. I think you can understand where I'm headed with that one brother.
Scales Off

United States

#7830 Apr 30, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
And the reason folk post here is varied. We are not all filled with doubt. As a matter of fact, every day, the words and teachings of Daddy McCollough and Daddy Madison are shown to be profound. You may not accept them, but I know that they were holy Prophets, sent by God.
Lorenzo. I understand you love these men. What I don't understand is why. Maybe they have done something for you that you haven't told us.

But these men were anything but holy. What constitutes being holy? The dictionary defines a holy man as dedicated or devoted to the service of God, the church, or religion.

Let's examine this shall we. In what ways have you seen any of the bishops to be dedicated to God when they have slept with adult maids, or they raped younger maids, they were brutal to men for the sake of laughter, they raise their hands to strike individuals, they allowed their wives to steal from the people, they took money from poor people for the use of it for themselves under the guise of church money.

There is absolutely nothing holy about that. There is no need to quote scriptures to prove the injustice and unholiness of these men. Their life is proof enough.

Can you say that these actions are the service of God? You compared these men to Moses, which is another story entirely, Moses was rich and turned his richness in for poorness. Your bishops do the opposite.

Moses took care of his people. Tell me what your bishops done for you. I mean personally. Don't give me the hop mumbo jumbo. Tell me other than you were told to believe in these me. What have they done for you and to you that you believ they are prophets.

The weathermen predict the weather everyday. Does that make them a prophet or a sorcerer? Why not praise them for bringing the rains.

What predictions has your prophets made. If I give you a blanket statement such as live right or God is going to do. something to America. Would you call me a prophet. Cause I guarantee something is going to happen. Wether it's the weather or some crazy fool that shoots up something.

What have they done for the church? Very few people can witness what these men have done personally for them. They will trick you and tell you the do for you trough the spirit. If that is true what need is it for Jesus or God?

Again wake up stop being foolish. You have nonprofit your prophets are real, holy, or even God fearing. They are devils and they are not in disguise.
Scales Off

United States

#7831 Apr 30, 2014
@ Lorenzo
My friend and hop brother. I have read carefully what you have posted. And I understand your frustrations. However, your frustrations are directed at the wrong body of people. Let me explain.
You stated you are glad we have been freed and to let it go. I believe we may all still be in physical slavery if the great Moses " Harriet Tubman" had listened to the slaves that said exactly what you are saying now. In fact she killed slaves who wanted to turn back.
We are your modern day tubmans, tryin to free as many as we can. Not one time have anyone on this site bashed the hop in order to lift another organization. There is a consistent message for you to think for yourself.
Slavery is the mechanism which do not allow for you to think for yourself, in order to begin to think for yourself you would have to challenge all you have been taught.
You stated that the bishops taught us and our parents the word of God. I have to ask what is your definition of the word of God? Is it we must be born again in conjunction with working. I believ it was James who said faith without works is dead. And therefore you believe if you don't donate 500.00 or more for g class annually you are not a good steward of The Lord and in fact may be Hell bound. Is that what you were taught.
You also mentioned about stating the good people of the hop. I don't think I read on here where someone has called anyone bad or evil. In fact 90% of the bloggers are former members. We are familiar with all categories of people on the hop. The hop truly is for all people.
Let me be clear. There is no bad and good in This situation. It's all about informed and the uninformed. Being brainwashed has allowed for you to be stolen and shackled in bondage. You only know what you have been told. And you vehemently defend the bishops and the hop name based of what you were told.
This is brainwashing. For you have no circumstantial eveidence nor do you have any physical evidence to validate your argument. You must study for yourself. This is bible. Study to show yourself approved.
You said God has had enough. He most certainly has, and you cannot hear his voice because you are a child of daddy not of God. He is telling you through so many different people who have Walked in your shoes. Yet you want him to come down fr Mt. Sinai And blast Clarence and Cunningham. Not going to happen.
Lastly you speak of the church hubris. Please study. It's your only chance at intellect and knowledge. The church pride is based off the leader and the council. There is no pride in the hop.
Prideful at what? As a member, who no longer go, the only pride there was; was bragging about the bishop and his financial position. But there were no bragging for the members. As rich as the organization was we had to pay for everything. And I am sure you all still do to this day.
Church hubris. Lol.
Adolf hitler said " through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise."
Think about that. I'm not going to go into the statistics of the men and women in the hop and the financial positioning of the members. But just think about it. Think about it. And please respond. After you have thought about it. Remember you are living the way someone wants you to. Not the way you have chosen.
You have not made a choice to be in the hop you were born in it. And until you investigate and validate it for yourself. You have not made the choice to stay in it. You are a slave of it. I am not being coy I am being direct as possible. So mote it be.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7832 Apr 30, 2014
That was a good and thought provoking response but I was not just talking about OT prophets. And yes I see Daddy Grace, McCollough and Mafidon as holy men. We will never agree on that. Even Daddy Bailey, in my opinion, is not preaching un-holiness. My biggest issue with him is his amnesia when it comes to Ms, Madison and her gang of thugs. If there is a hell, she will busy it wide open. But you points are well taken and 99% of HOP members would never acknowledge that but I am a member of the Churvh more than a HOPoHolic. I can't say you are wrong when you say some right things.
Scales Off

United States

#7833 Apr 30, 2014
GODS_FRIEND wrote:

( FUNNY, JOHN REFERRED TO HIS FOLLWERS AS HIS “LITTLE CHILDREN”, BUT PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US CALLING OUR LEADER; DADDY)
This is the problem with defending a lie. You are taught to be backwards. This is how you are brainwashed and don't know it. Your absolutely right, john called his followers children, but did his followers call him daddy? No? They did not. Yet you wanted to say something as if it correlate to what you all do. And it does not.

The people refused to call another man father. In fact they called their most revered rabbi, which means master or teacher. Not father. This is reserved only for the biological and the almighty, in which neither of your bishops are. Well they are the biological to a lot of people but none that were told to you.

You speak harshly and with confidence. But it is the ignorance in you that is heard. A man with no facts. A man with no proof. Show us the proof young one. Show us proof of your fable men.
Scales Off

United States

#7834 Apr 30, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
That was a good and thought provoking response but I was not just talking about OT prophets. And yes I see Daddy Grace, McCollough and Mafidon as holy men. We will never agree on that. Even Daddy Bailey, in my opinion, is not preaching un-holiness. My biggest issue with him is his amnesia when it comes to Ms, Madison and her gang of thugs. If there is a hell, she will busy it wide open. But you points are well taken and 99% of HOP members would never acknowledge that but I am a member of the Churvh more than a HOPoHolic. I can't say you are wrong when you say some right things.
Thank you for being honest in your opinion.

However, What prophets are you referring to. Please tell me you are not referring to the self made apostle who wasn't accepted by black African Hebrews and because of his denial he chose to preach a false doctrine to the Gentiles, Caucasian Greeks and Romans?

Is this who you are referring to?

By the way what made these men holy other than your belief they are?

Remember our belief means nothing what matters is what we can prove meaning what we know. Not what we hope for.
Eyes on Christ

Columbia, SC

#7835 Apr 30, 2014
Hebrewsunite wrote:
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Shaluwm dear brother
Mahatma Gandhi 1869-1948 once said “An injustice to one is an injustice to all”, The HOP unlike a regular workplace is divorced from the rules and regs pursuant to business conduct or a corp. code of ethics. Their malfeasance is legendary. Many of the folks here have loved ones, and lifelong friends, they see consistantly being abused by the mannerisms of institutionalized compliance to the HOP and its so called leadership. Which is why so many post here. They can say what they feel w/o offending their loved ones. Possibly their loved ones, as are many HOP members now finding this site and educating themselves out of the abuse. Your extrapolation of the HOP being bashed on this site stems somewhat from your perception that your belief system being attacked, and that makes anyone uncomfortable. In this day and age of mass information and educational resources, when ones system of anything comes under presumed or otherwise real attack, then there are avenues of research that will validate your system. What many here are simply stating is; at least research to see if your system of belief is based on a traditional truth, or reality. Look for yourself… there is enough information out here to allow you to make an informed decision of how you prefer to live according to the word of YAHUAH.
“Now most of you going to read this post and say,“HE’S NUTS, BRAINWASHED, ETC….” but if going to the House of Prayer works for me, than why would I care what anyone says on here”?
~ I humbly suggest you take a close look at Rom. 10:1 look at how many of the practices in the HOP are not supported by any scripture.“G” Class, Love Gift, Auxiliaries? And their dues? Really? Daddies’s Club… and yes, but true, the act of tithing… Not to mention… There is nowhere in our New Covenant (NT) where YAHUsha commands, demands, suggests, or requests, that any one… anywhere… build any kind of a structure, temple, edifice, or synagogue to worship him or his/our Father in…. and as for the analogy of cake? Most beloved and precious sibling… people have been using paste deodorant for years and the aluminum in it is killing them, people have been drinking diet Pepsi for decades and the aspartame is giving them brain cancer, people have been brushing their teeth with Crest for eons , fluoride is one of the most destructive elements ingested, and is found to be a developmental neurotoxin. So please, please, take it easy on the analogies.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so”.
Mark Twain ~ Samuel Langhorne Clemens 1835-1910
Maybe we’ll deal with your scriptural analogies later…. Digest the above first please...
Shalum~
Anybody got any Pastors Offering?!!!! Somebody pass the pan! This preacher PREACHED!
Scales Off

United States

#7836 Apr 30, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody got any Pastors Offering?!!!! Somebody pass the pan! This preacher PREACHED!
Yes sir!!!!!!
Imcomininahonda!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Gods r Delusion x... 672,769
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... Wed sharona 406
News Pope Francis to visit Egypt on April 28-29: Vat... Mar 18 For an ISLAM-FREE... 1
News Pope Francis 'urges parents to have fewer child... Mar 18 Newt G s Next Rel... 24
News Benedict's Resignation: Blame Obama Mar 14 Texxy 1
News Pope discusses climate, immigrants in historic ... (Sep '15) Mar 13 Wall specialist 49
News The Real 'Muslim Ban' Is Happening in Muslim Co... Mar 6 synchronized 1
More from around the web