United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

Apr 7, 2008 Read more: www.topix.net 9,046
The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ... Read more
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7668 Apr 6, 2014
I always love the handles UHOP members pick to identify their selves,“3 Cheers for Daddy Grace”. You cheer a Man that kept you in darkness, that rob you of living a good life God intended for you to have. That striped you of a mind of your own. That exploited you in the worse way.

What is it about Madison that you miss the most? Are you living better or worst since he died? Have you achieved a goal in life he prepared you for? Did he teach you the words of God or the words of Grace? Do you now know how to live on the earth God put you on.

What could you possibly miss about Madison or any of these “Men of Who”? They all believe in self preservation only. What do you have to show for 90 years of Slavery at the hands of Men of Color?

Just going by your handle and statement my assessment is that you are still living in bondage. That you have not learned to think for yourself; that you love being ruled by Man; That God is not in your equation.

Miss, there are too many things in life to miss; Madison should not be one of them. Since Madison really did nothing to enhance your way of living, why waste time on someone that claims God sent him, yet didn’t teach God.

You should be trying to change the fact that you whole life in the UHOP was built on a Lie. Not “Missing” someone that didn’t think you should have the same things in life he had.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7669 Apr 6, 2014
3 Cheers for Daddy Grace wrote:
I miss Daddy Madison
Lord have mercy. Did either of them even know you. If they did, you only represented the $ to them.
Scales off

United States

#7670 Apr 7, 2014
Wow....I feel sorry for @ 3 cheers for daddy grace.

I understand that you have arrived at a point where you feel your not getting everything you should out of the hop. But don't be dismayed, the illusion was good under daddy grace and grand under daddy McCollough. But it's started to fall away under Madison. But there were more good times then than there are now.

And so you miss Madison. Which mean you are between the ages of 20 to 35. Making you to young to fully remember McCollough. Madison era was extremely weaker than McCollough. But in the end, all the daddy's concentrated more on what they can get from the people than what they could give to the people.

I believe this is why you say you miss him. GeeTee may have been a little blunt for your taste but was definitely speaking the truth.

You must ask yourself, What have you learned about God, and what have you learned about your relationship with God? Under the daddy's. If you believe you need one of them to have a relationship with God than you have not learned anything.

Have you been told that you don't need a mediator. Have you been told that God lives within you and every creature on earth and always has? Have you been told that the people of the bible are of an African lineage?

Have you been told that Paul did not bring the gospel to you as a gentile but rather stole it from the Jews who were of the African lineage to give it to the Greeks and Romans of the Caucasian lineage?

There are a few reasons in why GeeTee asked you why do you miss him. Mainly because You are not being taught the truth. and in fact unless you study on your own, you more than likely will not be taught the truth from any denomination or organization. The truth will make you free. Lies will make u a slavery and trap you in bondage. Religion is the greatest form of mental slavery.

We just want you to arm yourself with truth. And not heresay. Remember to watch out for the saying " I can see by an eye of faith". This means the preacher has begun to bluntly lie about the scriptures. Or "Daddy said". These are lines in which they can say whatever they want to the people.

Be sure to listen carefully in your ministers delivery and you too will be able to hear the lies and deciet that he is spewing out his mouth.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7671 Apr 7, 2014
You guys amaze me with your wrath towards HOP members. If you have been so free or set from from the slavery of the UHOP, just let it go. You profess that you have now read the scriptures and see "the truth. Ok, live in that truth. But many of us know that whether it was Daddy Grace, McCollough, or Madsion, they taught us or our parents the word of God. And the remarks about money as just off base. How many of us remember when Daddy McCollough would call everybody's name who made the floor. Service were long. We thought it had to be a better way. So we stopped doing that. Now we have Daddy's club. And I would rather have the McCollough way. Daddy's club is like acknowledging the rich and forgetting about the rest of us. And unlike the past, there is no Holy Ghost good time.

It fine with me to hear the bad as well as the good but can't we do it in love. Call me a slave or any other derogatory name but acknowledge that there are good people in the HOP and all of us are not blind. I have stated in the past on this board how we got to this point in the HOP and it may get worse. With the coming elevation of Apostle Cunningham, the dictator, things will only continue to go down hill. But I live in a spirit of expectation, that things will turn around when God has had enough. This, right now, is not his will but because of the church's hubris, we are getting what we deserve.

If you are truly Jesus' disciple, act like it. And write like it. I am glad that you feel free. Praise The Lord. But we are also free. Free to choose to stay in the HOP. And yes I too miss Daddy Madison and Daddy McCollough.#stayclassymyfriend #stayclassy
Maverick

Atlanta, GA

#7672 Apr 7, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
You guys amaze me with your wrath towards HOP members. If you have been so free or set from from the slavery of the UHOP, just let it go. You profess that you have now read the scriptures and see "the truth. Ok, live in that truth. But many of us know that whether it was Daddy Grace, McCollough, or Madsion, they taught us or our parents the word of God. And the remarks about money as just off base. How many of us remember when Daddy McCollough would call everybody's name who made the floor. Service were long. We thought it had to be a better way. So we stopped doing that. Now we have Daddy's club. And I would rather have the McCollough way. Daddy's club is like acknowledging the rich and forgetting about the rest of us. And unlike the past, there is no Holy Ghost good time.
It fine with me to hear the bad as well as the good but can't we do it in love. Call me a slave or any other derogatory name but acknowledge that there are good people in the HOP and all of us are not blind. I have stated in the past on this board how we got to this point in the HOP and it may get worse. With the coming elevation of Apostle Cunningham, the dictator, things will only continue to go down hill. But I live in a spirit of expectation, that things will turn around when God has had enough. This, right now, is not his will but because of the church's hubris, we are getting what we deserve.
If you are truly Jesus' disciple, act like it. And write like it. I am glad that you feel free. Praise The Lord. But we are also free. Free to choose to stay in the HOP. And yes I too miss Daddy Madison and Daddy McCollough.#stayclassymyfriend #stayclassy
Well stated Lorenzo. I'm not a HOP member but was at one point in my youth. I do not believe that Bailey is or that Madison was the Man of God. Yet the very few times I've posted here, I've tried my best to do so in grace. Tough love is one thing but first, you have to make sure God has put you in the position to be the one to dish out tough love to his people. Derogatory remarks & insults will not cause anyone to leave something they've known to be true their entire lives. It takes truth and love and someone appointed by God. I say to all, pray & God will show and continue to show us his way.

Be blessed...
never got an answer

Fort Washington, MD

#7673 Apr 7, 2014
How do you explain the testimonies of being healed by the prophets themselves not to mention the healings of the baptismal water and grace products. I agree theres a lot of wrong doong by some people. Gods spirit does not dwell in an unclean temple. So that means the hop is clean because God is there.Can any one explain that withput ridiculing me please.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7674 Apr 7, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
All of us are not blind; When God has had enough. Very interesting statements, what happen to, you make one step, I’ll make two. The Arabs strap a bomb to their body and blow themselves and others up are also waiting on God to make a change.

Once you all realize the UHOP was built on a lie without God in mind maybe a change will come. You see the UHOP future as a down fall. How many members see what you see? Yet you all are willing to let it fall because God has not had enough. You are blind, blind to the words of God.

When do you all have enough is the question. You say our wrath towards UHOP members amazes you. Obviously not a strong enough wrath, you are still there.

Puffy told you the UHOP is 60% money and 40% shouting. You didn’t see anything wrong with this statement coming from your leader. Yes you all are blind to sit and allow someone to degrade you in this manner. Your soul was not put into his equation.

Derogatory is how Puffy treats you all. You want us to treat you all with “kid gloves” yet you allow your leaders to disrespect you in public. If you can take the insults from Puffy, put on your thick skin when I talk. At least I’m giving you food for thought. I have nothing to gain by lying to you. Puffy has a whole lot to gain, he wants your money. You don’t even like “Daddies Club”.

Again I will say by being a disciple for Jesus, should you be a stupid disciple or a smart disciple. You have a Man and another one (Cunningham) ready to bring the UHOP further down and you are willing to sit there until God has had enough.

You’re that man in the boat.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7675 Apr 7, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated Lorenzo. I'm not a HOP member but was at one point in my youth. I do not believe that Bailey is or that Madison was the Man of God. Yet the very few times I've posted here, I've tried my best to do so in grace. Tough love is one thing but first, you have to make sure God has put you in the position to be the one to dish out tough love to his people. Derogatory remarks & insults will not cause anyone to leave something they've known to be true their entire lives. It takes truth and love and someone appointed by God. I say to all, pray & God will show and continue to show us his way.
Be blessed...
UHOP members have believed for over 90 years these “Men of Who” was speaking for God. Now you want us to be in a Position to dish out tough love to the people. God said hear my voice, no matter whom it comes through. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know something is wrong in the UHOP.

Quote: Grace lacked the qualities of a Messiah because he had no intention of improving the worldly status of his followers.

This was observed by someone on the outside looking in. Why did you leave?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7676 Apr 7, 2014
never got an answer wrote:
How do you explain the testimonies of being healed by the prophets themselves not to mention the healings of the baptismal water and grace products. I agree theres a lot of wrong doong by some people. Gods spirit does not dwell in an unclean temple. So that means the hop is clean because God is there.Can any one explain that withput ridiculing me please.
First of all who are you calling a prophet? As for being healed that’s your faith. No one heals you but the Lord.

If you want to believe God is in the UHOP then he is. But you can’t have it both ways. If there is a lot of wrong doing by some of its people, where is the God?
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7677 Apr 7, 2014
Another life message...

They want to close the door on cigarette smoking and open the door for Marijuana. The law says if you get convicted of smoking Marijuana you can no longer apply for Government Student Loans. This is a new law geared at minorities only. Most white kids can smoke all the Marijuana they want because most of them don’t need student loans. Neither one of these things are good for us. Yet the peer pressures are great.

So teach your children they have from 0 to 23 years to get a good education, And from 23 to 100 years to experience life. Teach your daughters, they only have one thing to give a Man. But a Man has a whole lot to give them. Teach your sons too be a Man is by making smart decision. Makes sure when they make choices, their body is not controlling their minds.

These are life’s adventures that should also play apart in Church teaching. That’s why Churches should have Out Reach Programs. We are losing our youth to the worst of the world. Put that voice of God in their heads so that they will hear Gods words before they make the wrong decisions in life.

Remember only the bad things you do in life follow you through life. Our children maybe mixed into the world, but they don’t have to be of the world.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7678 Apr 8, 2014
never got an answer wrote:
How do you explain the testimonies of being healed by the prophets themselves not to mention the healings of the baptismal water and grace products.
How do explain those who were faithful and loyal to the UHOP and all it's Bishops that got baptized by them, drank the water, and used the products that were NOT healed and met untimely deaths?

If we are going to give them credit for having the ability to "heal" shouldn't we acknowledge when they failed to be able to heal. Let me see if I can explain the contradiction.

If a member of the UHOP is healed somehow the Daddy and his traditions, words, and/or actions get at least some credit with GOD in the background so they say. Now in contrast if a member is not healed then you say "well it was GOD's will". The point I'm making is stop giving any man on earth today status of deity. Doctors perform miracles everyday saving lives do you consider them GOD's men/women?

The UHOP has been living in the "last and evil days" for over 90 years. People literally believed the world was going to end when Brother Grace died. We now know that to be simple folklore. My question is why in 2014 are we still holding on to this same mythology. If you notice they stopped telling the story of how Grace came to America. In short they know that story can be disproved in this information age which is why they want you to stay away from the internet.

Contrary to your handle I think you've gotten several answers. However, because of your undyling loyalty to the organization you're waiting for a "GOD" to change the answers to what's comfortable for you.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7679 Apr 8, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
It fine with me to hear the bad as well as the good but can't we do it in love. Call me a slave or any other derogatory name but acknowledge that there are good people in the HOP and all of us are not blind.
Brother Lorenzo slaves were great people; extremely talented. They had amazing will and strength to endure what they went through. They were very loyal. Even when they were given freedom many of them CHOSE to stay on the plantations because they didn't know what to do. They feared the unknown. The mindset was that at least with master they had a place to live and food to eat. They didn't understand that they could go out and make a life off of the land with the skills that were already within.

The point of the analogy is that UHOP people are very bright, intelligent, talented, resourceful, and loyal. The problem is that all of those characteristics are misdirected. Mothers would give their underage daughters to their slave masters for his pleasure. BTW the same happened under brother Grace but I digress.

SLAVE: Yes sir boss we got us a nice car.

UHOP MEMBER: That's not Daddy's car that belongs to us (the UHOP).

^^^ Read that carefully and understand why the parallel can be drawn between the slaves' mentality and that of members of the UHOP. In fairness I think most black people still have a slave mentality. Remember the same religion that was used to control the ancestors is still being used to control us now. Ironically in the UHOP it's by our own people. Most black people vote Democrat and don't even know why. It's because it's all they've known. The same is the case with most members of the UHOP. Even if you NEVER left the UHOP why not speak up and save generations from suffering emotionally and spiritually like what's going on now. It makes no sense at all.

Now the GREAT members of the UHOP are suffering or dealing with these dark ages in the UHOP wilderness according to you; which you predict could get worse. My question is are the loyal members suffering because of their transgressions or Daddy(s)' transgressions? If it's the latter why would GOD put all the members through this low point for the misdoings of one person? Is GOD that cruel?

#ikeptitclassybrother
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7680 Apr 8, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
Be blessed...
Brother Maverick let me ask you a few simple questions. How do you know GOD put anyone in a position to give tough love to his people? Who are his people? According to your logic if I can convince you that GOD sent me then the things I say that are difficult to listen to would be no issue; even if you find them offensive or insulting.

1 Timothy 3:1--This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

Now show me in the bible where GOD "sent" a Bishop. This scripture says if a man desires; meaning if he wants to be one it's a good thing. You will respect the Bishop because of his title even when the GOD in you tells you that his instructions/actions may not be of GOD. The few times I've heard the current Daddy speak it was all derogatory. Yet members accept it because you believe GOD gave him the voice and authority to do so. Is it not insulting for a preacher to tell you not to pray for people?

Daddy McCollough said if a DOG sits on that mountain you better hear his voice (paraphrasing). Think carefully that means it doesn't matter who the Daddy is or what he says or does whatever happens you're inherently convinced that the UHOP is GOD's house and the leader speaks GOD's words. It's nonsense. Yet you find the things that people like me, Gee-Tee, and others say offensive.

To end this sent by GOD argument do you believe Daddy sins? If so what makes him any different than me, you or any other man?
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7681 Apr 8, 2014
One more thought.

UHOP members repeat often that GOD is too wise to make a mistake. Brother McCollough said the wrong man can get in the seat. In contrast you're taught that the man who sits in the seat was selected by GOD but elected by man.

This is not rocket science and I don't need to have a church title to employ my GOD given common sense. GOD selects the man to be the Daddy yet many question if the current brother is the right man for the job. However, you still believe GOD doesn't make any mistakes. Why would GOD test the loyal members by selecting the wrong man to lead "his" chosen people? Is he testing your loyalty to him or to the UHOP (a MAN MADE religious organization)?

My UHOP sisters and brothers are either unbelievably strong or exceptionally passive. GOD wants his children to suffer in his name through Daddy but those who've never even stepped foot in a church experience life on earth abundantly.
Scales off

United States

#7682 Apr 8, 2014
@ Lorenzo

My friend and hop brother. I have read carefully what you have posted. And I understand your frustrations. However, your frustrations are directed at the wrong body of people. Let me explain.

You stated you are glad we have been freed and to let it go. I believe we may all still be in physical slavery if the great Moses " Harriet Tubman" had listened to the slaves that said exactly what you are saying now. In fact she killed slaves who wanted to turn back.

We are your modern day tubmans, tryin to free as many as we can. Not one time have anyone on this site bashed the hop in order to lift another organization. There is a consistent message for you to think for yourself.

Slavery is the mechanism which do not allow for you to think for yourself, in order to begin to think for yourself you would have to challenge all you have been taught.

You stated that the bishops taught us and our parents the word of God. I have to ask what is your definition of the word of God? Is it we must be born again in conjunction with working. I believ it was James who said faith without works is dead. And therefore you believe if you don't donate 500.00 or more for g class annually you are not a good steward of The Lord and in fact may be Hell bound. Is that what you were taught.

You also mentioned about stating the good people of the hop. I don't think I read on here where someone has called anyone bad or evil. In fact 90% of the bloggers are former members. We are familiar with all categories of people on the hop. The hop truly is for all people.

Let me be clear. There is no bad and good in This situation. It's all about informed and the uninformed. Being brainwashed has allowed for you to be stolen and shackled in bondage. You only know what you have been told. And you vehemently defend the bishops and the hop name based of what you were told.

This is brainwashing. For you have no circumstantial eveidence nor do you have any physical evidence to validate your argument. You must study for yourself. This is bible. Study to show yourself approved.

You said God has had enough. He most certainly has, and you cannot hear his voice because you are a child of daddy not of God. He is telling you through so many different people who have Walked in your shoes. Yet you want him to come down fr Mt. Sinai And blast Clarence and Cunningham. Not going to happen.

Lastly you speak of the church hubris. Please study. It's your only chance at intellect and knowledge. The church pride is based off the leader and the council. There is no pride in the hop.

Prideful at what? As a member, who no longer go, the only pride there was; was bragging about the bishop and his financial position. But there were no bragging for the members. As rich as the organization was we had to pay for everything. And I am sure you all still do to this day.

Church hubris. Lol.

Adolf hitler said " through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise."

Think about that. I'm not going to go into the statistics of the men and women in the hop and the financial positioning of the members. But just think about it. Think about it. And please respond. After you have thought about it. Remember you are living the way someone wants you to. Not the way you have chosen.

You have not made a choice to be in the hop you were born in it. And until you investigate and validate it for yourself. You have not made the choice to stay in it. You are a slave of it. I am not being coy I am being direct as possible. So mote it be.
Scales off

United States

#7683 Apr 8, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
Be blessed...
@ maverick.
When God gave you life, health, strength. It was for you to go out and gain intellect and wisdom. No one has to lead you anywhere. We are all in a position to challenge anyone that says they were sent here by God, or anyone else.

When God allows you to be blessed with the power of discernment and bless you to contain knowledge and the understanding of wisdom. He has then charge you to issue tough love. I'm not going to quote scriptures at you, I just want you to know that God is enteral and he is not this mean God that you think he is.

I agree about the derogatory remarks may not make someone leave but it should wake them up. It should make them begin to question. Why? Because they should be looking for concrete valid answers for defense. And when they cannot find those answers? Then they too will be screaming as loud as they can.

That's what woke many of us. Trying to defend a lie while research makes you stumble over the truth.
Lorenzo

Melbourne, FL

#7685 Apr 8, 2014
First off, all the definitions of slavery are a waste of your time. I know them all. I direct people weekly to the Willie Lynch letter, which validates that most of us have a slave mentality.

Furthermore, i am not frustrated with the goings on in the HOP.
I liken this situation to Joshua 6 and 7. In chapter 6 the walls came down but in chapter 7 they became cocky and arrogant and were defeated. But yet they were still God's people.

What most of you who have left the faith fail to realize is that some of us who remain are not dumb and stupid. We could leave if we wanted to. But we have our reasons for staying. I live in an area without an HOP, but I have always attended services faithfully for over 20 years. I could very easily save my self a lot of time and money by attending a church in my home town. But I love the HOP. As I have stated here before, the HOP is where I received the blessed gift of the Holy Ghost. Not the kind that the world gives, where you recite some words and someone says "Now you're saved". I'm talking about the Holy Ghost and that with the mighty burning fire. Speaking in unknown tongues. For that reason alone, you can never make me doubt him. And I'm talking about God.

Lastly, I read and study the word of God. Always have. I was a faithful sunday school member and have searched the word for God's truth and my conclusion is that God is real, Jesus died for our sins and if I receive whom he sends, I receive him. You can say God didn't send Daddy Grace or his successors. Fine. But I will never forget what Daddy Madison use to say during revivals, when he was a pastor, and Cultadtic you heard it too, "Don't doubt". When I began to question God's plans or what he allows to happen I, doubt him. I love you all with the love of Jesus. May you continue to find happiness wherever you worship God. One day when this life is over, we'll find out who was smart and who was dumb. Let's hope it is none of us who are found to be wrong. Peace.
Scales off

United States

#7686 Apr 8, 2014
Food for thought:

The Christian catholic religion was brought from Rome to England to America.

The religion was forced onto africans by Europeans during slavery.

Africans accepted the European edition as truth.

The enslaved africans did not know that the religion was originally about africans because of the change in names in the New Testament, and the different language from how it was told to them.

The New Testament was used as the main portion of the bible because it was a Greek addition to the African scriptures.

And now African Americans do to know who the people of the bible are.

Still enslaved for you believe what your forefathers was forced to believe through brutality and abuse.
And Hollywood gave you the viewpoint of the people of the bible. Even to this very say. When we have all the information in the world available to us.

It is time for blacks to arise and realize the you are still being sold and fooled. No longer believe this rhetoric by to find our true identity and our true way.
Scales off

United States

#7687 Apr 8, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
First off, all the definitions of slavery are a waste of your time. I know them all. I direct people weekly to the Willie Lynch letter, which validates that most of us have a slave mentality.
I liken this situation to Joshua 6 and 7. In chapter 6 the walls came down but in chapter 7 they became cocky and arrogant and were defeated. But yet they were still God's people.
What most of you who have left the faith fail to realize is that some of us who remain are not dumb and stupid. We could leave if we wanted to. But we have our reasons for staying. I live in an area without an HOP, but I have always attended services faithfully for over 20 years. I could very easily save my self a lot of time and money by attending a church in my home town. But I love the HOP. As I have stated here before, the HOP is where I received the blessed gift of the Holy Ghost. Not the kind that the world gives, where you recite some words and someone says "Now you're saved". I'm talking about the Holy Ghost and that with the mighty burning fire. Speaking in unknown tongues. For that reason alone, you can never make me doubt him. And I'm talking about God.
Lastly, I read and study the word of God. Always have. I was a faithful sunday school member and have searched the word for God's truth and my conclusion is that God is real, Jesus died for our sins and if I receive whom he sends, I receive him. You can say God didn't send Daddy Grace or his successors. Fine. But I will never forget what Daddy Madison use to say during revivals, when he was a pastor, and Cultadtic you heard it too, "Don't doubt". When I began to question God's plans or what he allows to happen I, doubt him. I love you all with the love of Jesus. May you continue to find happiness wherever you worship God. One day when this life is over, we'll find out who was smart and who was dumb. Let's hope it is none of us who are found to be wrong. Peace.
My friend.

" knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand" Guinean proverb.

" if you are filled with pride, then you will have no room for wisdom" Egyptian proverb.

I pray one day you find the ability to understand wisdom. So that you can allow your knowledge to work for you.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7688 Apr 8, 2014
Lorenzo wrote:
You direct people to a letter you don’t understand. First of all are you sure this letter was written by a Willie Lynch. Was there a Willie Lynch in Rwanda or Sudan? You don’t know your History because if you did then you should know Black people had Slaves too. Were they following Willie Lynch also?

You know all the definitions of Slavery and you still feel they are a waste of time. This is why you can’t move forward. Until you truly understand your past you will never understand you’re future. We are all Gods children.

If you are not dumb or stupid, what are you? You know something is wrong, you know Puffy is not the right Man, you know the next Bishop is wrong, you know sin is running wild, you know Daddies club should change, you know the UHOP helps no one, but yet you stay.

When you were seeking for the Holy Ghost you called on “Daddy” so whose Holy Ghost do you have, God or your Daddies.

You say you are not dumb or stupid, then prove me wrong and stand up to the things you know are wrong in the UHOP. Not on this board with us, but in the UHOP. I never called any of you stupid. I repeated what you all viewed yourself as. I dare you to challenge Puffy or any Minister. Since God is on your side you should have no problem correcting the things you know are wrong in the UHOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 579,634
News Church leaders plan TV debates to resolve doctr... 5 hr QUITTNER Apr 1 2015 2
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 8 hr kuda 53
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... 9 hr barefoot2626 2,032
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) 20 hr Songs 174
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Mon dollarsbill 83,961
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
More from around the web