United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10546 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

MarriedN2UHOP

Columbus, GA

#7625 Mar 16, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>Where was this sermon preached? The Mother House?
I heard it took place at North Charlotte and the issue will be address in Miami.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7626 Mar 16, 2014
Look at some of the Handles UHOP member gives themselves when they post (Gods_Friend). Then you can understand why they do the things they do.

They see God as their friend
Friend: pal, buddy, companion, acquaintance, comrade, ally, associate = Puffy

We see God as our Savior
Savior: redeemer, rescuer, night in shinning amour, liberator = Jesus Christ
Crazy

United States

#7627 Mar 17, 2014
At ABC I respect you're still a member however what's GOOD about this forum in your opinion?
Scales off

United States

#7629 Mar 17, 2014
Please excuse the typos. In a rush. Today.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7630 Mar 17, 2014
GODS_FRIEND wrote:
CULTASTIC AND ANYONE ELSE WHO CARES TO ANSWER:
I LIKE YOUR APPROACH TO THINGS. YOU TEND TO USE A CALM/NON-CHALANT APPROACH TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS AND TO SPREAD YOUR IDEOLOGIES.
I’m not sure that nonchalant is the appropriate adjective to describe my way of delivering the content of my message. To the contrary I’m a very passionate person in everything I do. I choose a subtle and peaceful approach in my delivery so that what I’m saying is not lost.

“I THINK THAT YOU HAVE A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE WHEN IT COMES TO UNDERSTANDING THE SCRITPURES. HOWEVER, TO KNOW THE SCRIPTURE AND UNDERSTAND THE "WORD OF GOD" IS DIFFERENT.” <<< No offense brother but this statement is a contradiction. Basically you’re saying that you respect that I read and have an understanding of scripture. Then you go on to imply that I don’t understand the “word of GOD”. Following your logic didn’t the word of GOD eventually be recorded and printed to become scripture? They are one and the same.

Here’s my issue. Whenever people who are not members make perfectly good sense members come back with some mumbo jumbo that is confusing. I.E. yeah Cultastic what you said was true BUT you fail to understand that scripture and the word of GOD are not the same and you have to know the difference between the two. According to your logic, people like me understand scripture but the Bishop and ministers understand the word of GOD as well as scripture. Please make this make sense dear brother?

Let me correct you on something. I’ve repeatedly said that I understand that GOD uses MEN. I vehemently disagree with the one MAN sent to save ALL nations theory taught in the UHOP. Paul and Peter were teaching at the very same time. Not one UHOP member has disputed this fact. Paul and Peter even disagreed at one point.

To answer your questions; Paul was talking. He was talking to the Galatians about following the law instead of holding to the way of Christ as he had previously instructed them. He was expressing his concerns with the people following “false teachers.” To recap Paul’s reference to childbirth and calling the Galatians his children was simply an allegory. It was figurative language to get them to understand his message. If you are using that scripture to deify a man by calling him Daddy I would venture to say you don’t understand “GOD’s WORD”. They didn’t call Paul “Daddy” or any other title in the scripture. If you want to add your own nonchalant ideologies then you can make Paul the Daddy. However if you read the scripture devoid of Grace, McCollough, Madison, and Bailey (‘s) ideologies you’ll understand that Galatians 4:18-19 had nothing to do with making Paul a replacement for Christ. He wasn’t the man in the GAP; he was simply a messenger of the GOSPEL of Christ or good news just like you and I.
Hebrewsunite

Bothell, WA

#7631 Mar 17, 2014
@Scales off; many thanks loved one it's past time this folly is seen for what it is... plain old nonsense

"In the same breath uhop members beeline that daddy was daddy is and daddy will always be the prophet of God, in whom they have intentionally gave him the same pet names of Jesus Christ ."

pet name-
noun-
noun- pet name; plural noun: pet names

a name that is used instead of someone's usual first name to express fondness or familiarity.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I'm gonna step on some solid ground here, for just a moment...

Acts 4:12… In this chapter and verse Bro Shaul sums up the reality of how we should refer to the Savior of mankind….
A Pet Name?
Really?
Shaluwm~
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7632 Mar 17, 2014
GODS_FRIEND wrote:
CULTASTIC AND ANYONE ELSE WHO CARES TO ANSWER:
SCRIPTURE:
Galatians 4:18-19
King James Version (KJV)
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
WHO WAS TALKING, WHAT WHERE THEY TALKING ABOUT, AND WHY WAS PAUL CALLING THE GALATIANS (GROWN MEN AND WOMEN) HIS CHILDREN?
The answer to this question is 1. Paul was speaking; 2. they were discussing how so many others are interjecting trying to divert their beliefs/what they’ve been taught, and Paul wanted to explain how desperate he was to get them to be Christ-like; 3. Paul called the Galatians his children because of his emotional connection to them for making him feel good as a man; he wanted the Galatians to understand how eager he was to help them realize how imperative it was to be like Christ. He felt close to the Galatians for being so good to him….treating him like an angel is how he described the treatment from the Galatians. Paul explained the emotion so passionately that he used giving birth like a mother as an example.

Just in case….this has nothing to do with a father on earth or a one man lead show. This is a mere show of affection and not some example of a man having authority over people. The entire book needs to be read for full understanding of Paul’s role. Paul, Peter, John…..they all worked in the same capacity….just spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. Also, what many bishops/ministers will not tell their loyal members is that the influence of the “chosen” apostles by Jesus (the apostolic influence) continued until the death of John 100 C.E. Anybody referred to apostles afterward or practice to have the same type of authority given to the “original” apostles made by Jesus was a sign of the beginning of “apostasy”. Apostasy means the “falling away from key and true doctrines of the Bible into heretical teachings that proclaim to be the real Christian doctrine, and 2. a complete renunciation of the Christian faith, which results in a full abandonment of Christ.” These scriptures describes how to decipher what is:(2 Thessalonians 2:9-10, Hebrews 10:26-39, and Hebrews 6:1-2)

One thing, I’ve learned about God’s holy scriptures is reading more than meets the eye, understand timelines, nations and locations will definitely put things into perspective. By the way, these were the only 12 chosen apostles by Jesus: Bartholomew (Nathanael), James (son of Alphaeus), James (son of Zebedee), John, Judas Iscariot (but replaced), Matthew, Matthias, Peter, Philip, Simon, Thaddaeus, Thomas. All others can be considered as apostates as they are against Jesus specific layout and instructions.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7633 Mar 17, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>

One thing, I’ve learned about God’s holy scriptures is reading more than meets the eye, understand timelines, nations and locations will definitely put things into perspective. By the way, these were the only 12 chosen apostles by Jesus: Bartholomew (Nathanael), James (son of Alphaeus), James (son of Zebedee), John, Judas Iscariot (but replaced), Matthew, Matthias, Peter, Philip, Simon, Thaddaeus, Thomas. All others can be considered as apostates as they are against Jesus specific layout and instructions.
Whew I went light, you came in with the fire LOL. I was just trying to make a point but you definitely showed up with this response. I'm waiting for GODS_Friend to come back.

Sister @abc I think we do know how to talk to each other. However we are getting caught up in who's right and who's wrong instead of what's right and what's wrong. There are times when I want to type Daddy Belly (I just did) because of the hurt and pain I've endured at his expense. However, I have to realize that in so doing I offend those who know nothing about what I've endured. I respect your courage and if I've said anything to offend you please forgive me.

Simple question; why should I care about offending UHOP members when I speak when it is clear that their leadership doesn't respect me or anyone else who is not a member.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7634 Mar 17, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister @abc I think we do know how to talk to each other..
First of all, why are they offended in how we talk? Why do we have to apologize for the truth that is being told? Can any UHOP members say the Bible has been explain in the manner in which you all do? Can they say the scriptures of the Bible are wrong? If they do it’s because they have no understanding of Gods words. Nor are they willing to accept the words of God. Once they remove the “Man” Daddy, the light will shine with understanding. Again I say stop taking everything so personal, your soul is at risk and people care.

This teaching that is being displayed by non UHOP members has got to be recognize as the Truth being told, not a slander. The truth that is being told should show them the Spiritual Food that has been missing in the UHOP teaching. When you can come away from this board with the spirit of the Lord upon you say a lot about the people that answer UHOP member’s questions.

Not only are you all enlighten us on the Bible, you are giving us food for thought. In all my years of UHOP teaching and out of the UHOP never in my life have I understood the Bible as plainly as I have since I started reading this board.

I can’t thank you all enough for continuing and sharing your knowledge with us. Life is very challenging now, yet you all take that extra step to help someone.
I want you all to know,“I” appreciate your teaching. Thank you all from the bottom of my Heart and I wish Love, Joy and Happiness to all of you. Thank You
BigTiny

Baltimore, MD

#7635 Mar 17, 2014
So i had a member tell me that he was a thug and he knew people here in philly that could deal with me! So I asked him... Dear brother, will u attack me and my band of merry men with your trombone??????( drums-slaaaaaaaack crash)..... Lmao! Wooooooo! That was a joke but it really happened to me! So i told him to come mow my grass. I give you 4 dollars to do it! He said, n-word i own a shop... So i said isnt that would Daddy would pay ya???
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7636 Mar 18, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, why are they offended in how we talk? Why do we have to apologize for the truth that is being told? Can any UHOP members say the Bible has been explain in the manner in which you all do? Can they say the scriptures of the Bible are wrong? If they do it’s because they have no understanding of Gods words. Nor are they willing to accept the words of God. Once they remove the “Man” Daddy, the light will shine with understanding. Again I say stop taking everything so personal, your soul is at risk and people care.
This teaching that is being displayed by non UHOP members has got to be recognize as the Truth being told, not a slander. The truth that is being told should show them the Spiritual Food that has been missing in the UHOP teaching. When you can come away from this board with the spirit of the Lord upon you say a lot about the people that answer UHOP member’s questions.
Not only are you all enlighten us on the Bible, you are giving us food for thought. In all my years of UHOP teaching and out of the UHOP never in my life have I understood the Bible as plainly as I have since I started reading this board.
I can’t thank you all enough for continuing and sharing your knowledge with us. Life is very challenging now, yet you all take that extra step to help someone.
I want you all to know,“I” appreciate your teaching. Thank you all from the bottom of my Heart and I wish Love, Joy and Happiness to all of you. Thank You
Ditto, Gee Tee. Like I said before, I'm here everyday, a few times a day, because I get so much from this forum. I say to you all, including you, Gee Tee, thank you! I've never gotten this at the UHOP.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7637 Mar 18, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to this question is 1. Paul was speaking; 2. they were discussing how so many others are interjecting trying to divert their beliefs/what they’ve been taught, and Paul wanted to explain how desperate he was to get them to be Christ-like; 3. Paul called the Galatians his children because of his emotional connection to them for making him feel good as a man; he wanted the Galatians to understand how eager he was to help them realize how imperative it was to be like Christ. He felt close to the Galatians for being so good to him….treating him like an angel is how he described the treatment from the Galatians. Paul explained the emotion so passionately that he used giving birth like a mother as an example.
Just in case….this has nothing to do with a father on earth or a one man lead show. This is a mere show of affection and not some example of a man having authority over people. The entire book needs to be read for full understanding of Paul’s role. Paul, Peter, John…..they all worked in the same capacity….just spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. Also, what many bishops/ministers will not tell their loyal members is that the influence of the “chosen” apostles by Jesus (the apostolic influence) continued until the death of John 100 C.E. Anybody referred to apostles afterward or practice to have the same type of authority given to the “original” apostles made by Jesus was a sign of the beginning of “apostasy”. Apostasy means the “falling away from key and true doctrines of the Bible into heretical teachings that proclaim to be the real Christian doctrine, and 2. a complete renunciation of the Christian faith, which results in a full abandonment of Christ.” These scriptures describes how to decipher what is:(2 Thessalonians 2:9-10, Hebrews 10:26-39, and Hebrews 6:1-2)
@Eyes on Christ you broke it down!!!!!!!!!!
abc

United States

#7638 Mar 18, 2014
All I can say it's praying time, I love everyone
Scales off

United States

#7639 Mar 19, 2014
@ gods_friend.

It is exceedingly clear that you are not proficient in the biblical writings. And your best reference for the knowledge you have is that of weak preachers in the hop. I have a very long history in the hop and I am all too familiar with how the word is preached.

You and I both know that verses are taken to make a point, and usually that point is something to do with convincing you that Clarence is Christ-like.

I am trying real hard to be cordial, right now.

I know that preachers preach the same sermon they heard another preacher preach because it got a service hot; just like bands play the same song.

I have explained what Amen is, but it is also used as a controlling mind disturbance mechanism. Have you realized that when a preacher goes into his melodic sounds and you are sayin yeah, yes, or amen. That you are truly focused on your part and not actively listening to what the words are.

How many times have you had to catch yourself and say whoa, I don't agree with that?

Let me get back to the point of my writing. Paul was ousted by the true apostles and was never truly accepted by James " the head apostle." Paul was not suppose to go and teach Jesus teachings to the Caucasian race, there was also a problem with how much money James required Paul to raise from the greeks. Paul was a self proclaimed apostle.

Paul called those Caucasian (Gentile) people children, because they were the ones he reached out to and like it was said earlier, they were extremely affectionate about Paul and he to them.

Learn to read all chapters. And when you have read a chapter research the time period and research the correct terminology. And you to will awaken.

Now I have a question for you to go and research. Are the people in the bible black? Was Jesus black or of color? And if the isles of the Gentiles are in the valley of the Caucasus Mountains, why then are you called a gentile by your leader?

I want to say more but I digress.
3 Cheers for Daddy Grace

Staunton, VA

#7640 Mar 19, 2014
As a member of the UHOP I agree with most of the post on this site. This bishop has opened up my eyes and fellow members old and young in the HOP. The conversations behind closed doors. I will continue to pray and read my bible. As the song says .... Bring Back The Joy I Once Knew!
Scales off

United States

#7641 Mar 19, 2014
3 Cheers for Daddy Grace wrote:
As a member of the UHOP I agree with most of the post on this site. This bishop has opened up my eyes and fellow members old and young in the HOP. The conversations behind closed doors. I will continue to pray and read my bible. As the song says .... Bring Back The Joy I Once Knew!
I'm glad God has touched you to allow yourself to see the light. Look for the true God I'm your life and avoid opinions. You will truly learn what happiness is. Congratulations.

Thanks Clarence for setting this one free of your shackles.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7642 Mar 25, 2014
Went to church yesterday with my husband. I heard 10 minutes of preaching, and about 30-40 minutes of begging. SMH!
For your soul

Newport News, VA

#7643 Mar 26, 2014
@ Married in
There was a letter written to hop members explaining the problems they are having with the church... You haven't heard the truth until you've read it.
For your soul

Newport News, VA

#7644 Mar 26, 2014
If you have an email I can send you a copy!
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7645 Mar 26, 2014
For your soul wrote:
If you have an email I can send you a copy!
@For your soul....is this letter from a concerned member? Can you copy/paste it in the blog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 679,315
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr superwilly 84,712
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... 5 hr Eric 9
News Why did Melania Trump wear a head covering at t... 22 hr nanoanomaly 1
News What is up with that strange photo of President... Sat Chilli J 14
News Pope's Egypt visit offers chance to improve Cat... May 26 BB Board 1
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... May 23 WhollyConcrete 8
More from around the web