United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10646 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7582 Feb 27, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
When I post, my intention is not to collect Bees, Iím not making Honey. My intention is for you all to THINK. Think with the brain God gave you. Stop being a follower and learn how to lead.
You are not supposed to like everything some one say. You are supposed to hear them. You never know what information some one give will be useful. Donít just take the good it goes hand in hand with the bad. If it didnít how would you know the difference, how would you know how to separate it. Close that one mouth God gave you and open those two ears. Thereís a book called,ďthe Fear of FlyingĒ it has nothing to do with flying in an airplane.
When you fall, you are supposed to get up, brush your self off and start over. Thatís what life is. Treat the UHOP experience as a fall, now that you have found out the truth. Get up, brush yourself off and start over new. The key into learning is to make sure you teach someone else.
GeeTee, you are always so on point. Thanks, Sista!
Former DG Maid

Fort Washington, MD

#7583 Feb 27, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>How do you feel about that now?
I have NO feelings about that now. I just wanted to share the "TRUTH" with everyone.

But if your question is, "How do I FEEL NOW" ....... my answer is: I feel so BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED!!!! Because GOD, through his Son, JESUS CHRIST, has chosen little me to see the light-- He has opened my eyes; He has given me a new walk and a new talk; I have accepted JESUS CHRIST as my PERSONAL Savior!!! Everyday that I awake, I thank GOD that I have another day to give him praises! JESUS ... Is the light of the World!!! BY NO OTHER NAME! HALLELUJAH!!!...... sorry, didn't mean to go off into a testimonial-tantrum.
Crazy

Newport News, VA

#7584 Feb 27, 2014
At Former DG Maid Welcome my sweet sister. This is ht we need to hear (read) the Truth coming from more senior exmembers like yourself. I just hate you didn't continue. Yes, I have several questions so I will just get right to it.
1. When did you see the light and when did you leave?
2. Have you been on this board long and just decide to post?
3. What REALLY went down in Cuba. Convocation perhaps?(Sarcasm) Did DG ever take any not so pretty or any plus size maids with him?
4. Were you crucified by members when you left?
5. What advice would you give current members that are lurking here who's curiosity is killing them?
I'm sitting on the floor Indian style like a 1st grader waiting on teacher to tell a story.
6. Was Dee the infamous Madame that I've heard about?
Enlighten us with more of your 1st hand knowledge. You and GeeTee are walking history books.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7585 Feb 27, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>GeeTee, you are always so on point. Thanks, Sista!
Thank you Baby,

You know we sit here choosing the right words to say, trying not to hurt anyoneís feelings, for what. Our advice doesnít cost them a dime. They have allowed 4 Bishops to rob them of everything even their wills to think for their selves. And now they want us to treat them with kid gloves, no more.

They like to throw the word Christian around; I told you all how I feel about certain words. My question is if you call yourself a Christian, should you be a stupid Christian or a smart Christian.

These Bishops have kept them in the dark so long; they think God will do the same. My eyes did not open until I met God. God donít want his children to miss out on the life he gave us, these so call Men of Who does.

Puffy hasnít missed a beat on enjoying life since he became Head Honcho. Look at the extra weight heís gained. That means everything he couldnít afford to eat as a Pastor, heís eating it now. Stop taking everything we say personal. If the shoe fits, wear it. But you will not tell me what and how I should talk any more. Iím old enough to say what I want. Been there, done that itís a reason God has allowed me to still have a mind of my own, And to be able to put it into words.
Scales off

Tucker, GA

#7586 Feb 27, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Baby,
You know we sit here choosing the right words to say, trying not to hurt anyoneís feelings, for what. Our advice doesnít cost them a dime. They have allowed 4 Bishops to rob them of everything even their wills to think for their selves. And now they want us to treat them with kid gloves, no more.
They like to throw the word Christian around; I told you all how I feel about certain words. My question is if you call yourself a Christian, should you be a stupid Christian or a smart Christian.
These Bishops have kept them in the dark so long; they think God will do the same. My eyes did not open until I met God. God donít want his children to miss out on the life he gave us, these so call Men of Who does.
Puffy hasnít missed a beat on enjoying life since he became Head Honcho. Look at the extra weight heís gained. That means everything he couldnít afford to eat as a Pastor, heís eating it now. Stop taking everything we say personal. If the shoe fits, wear it. But you will not tell me what and how I should talk any more. Iím old enough to say what I want. Been there, done that itís a reason God has allowed me to still have a mind of my own, And to be able to put it into words.
Weeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll ll
Haaaa
God god almighty
That's in my preaching voice. Lol
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7587 Feb 28, 2014
I just want to share as most of you may already knowÖ.

This is not to criticize G-Class because every BUSINESS has different forms of making money. Many people think that if you are not selling, reporting (giving money) on your G-classÖ.you are not working in the House of Prayer. Most former memberís funerals recognize the ďworksĒ of an individual before they recognize their real good deeds. People of the HOP equate participating in the G-Class as their way to working out their soul salvation; now there are some who know better so Iím not speaking of them. But the majority identifies WORKS by the efforts of getting as much money recorded, as possible, by their name for G-Class. Iím sharing this because itís on my mind heavily AGAIN. I struggle watching family and close oneís work so diligently in meeting this fabricated sacrifice. Iím constantly asked for contributions while I witness anxious looks and desperation; yet, I see that many struggles with meeting personal needs for themselves and family and, donít recognize the importance of meeting their own needs as G-Class supersedes their personal obligations. I can recall the sad announcement during the financial parts of serviceÖ.that faith without ďworksĒ is nothing as a motivation for people to come up with the money during that moment from out of nowhere. Some people will text, call, leave to go to ATMS, continue to push the senior citizens, etc. Regardless of the sacrifice though, more monies is always raised by there loyalty and ďhard workĒ. The problem is this is not the answer to salvation as most were taughtÖ..

the author, James provides for a clear set of instructions on what works are for salvation. Clearly, money had nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact, Jesus removed people from the early Temple for selling. Read Matthew 21:13 Some members will debate this and state that those people, at that time, were selling for their own personal gain, and that today itís done for the HOP. However, if you read the scriptures, it didnít state the reasons why they were thrown out by Jesus. It only states that he did it. NO REASON WAS PROVIDED. If you ask a member to show you, in the scriptures, where it states the people were selling for personal gain to earn Jesus disapproval, they will come up empty because the scriptures do not provide this.(Research everything) Which means, not only did Jesus NOT APPROVE of selling in that Temple, he KICKED people OUT for doing it. James explains what true works is, dear hearts, James 2:14-26 use the easy read versions or NIV or Standard American. King James version is still understandable for these verses, but the easy versions gives you much easy to understand readings for a better interpretation. Notice, how none of it involves making any type of money report for recognition, but how it is more about caring for what God loves Ė human beings!!!! If we can grasp the love He has for people, we will then understand how important these work instructions by God is relevant to true salvation. Sadly, although, many people read these clear proofs provided in the scriptures, there will be people who will continue to work hard for the man made works than the True, but simple works provided by our creator and loving God. Remember READ all of James 2:14-26Ö.itís so plain and simple. God is not a hard God. I had to share, I hate seeing people struggle so hard for something that does not count for anything towards their salvation. Itís painful to watch. Again, James 2:14-26.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7588 Feb 28, 2014
Clarification needed for the previous posting referencing James 2:14-26...it is more about faith without works which seals a nice deal from our Lord. But read Matthew 25:31-40...this us rude one that pinpoints WORKS. He is very clear about how works is about people. It doesn't state money. Also reference James 1:27 as another supporting piece. God is amazing and puts nothing on us like we do on ourselves. His ways are definitely not the traditional ways we've been doing.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7589 Feb 28, 2014
You know why its painful to watch is because we now know this is not a requirement of God. Each Bishop that took that seat introduces Money Making Schemes. Their goals were to raise more money.

When we see our Old on Walkers, Canes and in Wheel Chairs still trying to raise money, it hurts. They should be sitting back now saying my work is done. Even God took a day to rest.

If the UHOP would use some of that Money Collected to better their people, we would never complain. Nobody benefit expect those in charge.

I have asked this before why the UHOP donít build affordable Homes instead of Apartment buildings. Of cause one of those die hard members lash out at me. My question since Puffy became Head Honcho he purchased Houses; One for his Mother in Virginia; one, for his Daughter in DC, and another one for his Son in Georgia.

Now my other question to the UHOP members that thought I was crazy and are still living in Apartments. Why isnít Puffy family living in an apartment next door to you? Each one of those States has UHOP Apartments. Puffy is putting everything in place for his side of the family at your expense.

Now if you all donít mind being a renter all your lives instead of becoming a Home Owner then thereís something truly wrong with you. Donít get me wrong, everybody is not Home Material, but if you are given the chance will that change.

Puffy like all the others have made sure their family lives are secure. Can you say the same about your childrenís future? Remember while they were telling me a House was a Material thing, McCollough was buying every thing he could think of in his name and his children names. The reason Iím comfortable today is because I purchase real-estate.

These are just Common Sense questions that the UHOP members should be asking, yet they refuse to see this as greed on the part of their Leaders. Why poor people have so much pity for the Rich is beyond me. The Rich people throw the poor a bone and they are content. You deserve the same things they have people.

Just trying to give some food for thoughtÖÖÖÖ.
im free

Philadelphia, PA

#7590 Mar 1, 2014
TRUTH wrote:
Find a way in to damn the UHOP with the KJV of the Holy Bible and I will give you a million dollars
Wow this is the same pomsey scheme the old daddy grace used to further entrap the members because he knew they would not read the bible but only quote what they were told. He would challenge other churches for a million dollars knowing he would crap [email protected] you can give my million dollars to a homeless shelter. The first commandment, "Thy should have no other God before me". Agape
Married in

Franklin, PA

#7591 Mar 1, 2014
im free wrote:
<quoted text> Wow this is the same pomsey scheme the old daddy grace used to further entrap the members because he knew they would not read the bible but only quote what they were told. He would challenge other churches for a million dollars knowing he would crap [email protected] you can give my million dollars to a homeless shelter. The first commandment, "Thy should have no other God before me". Agape
If truth had a million, the UHOP would have taken already. DB would be riding around in a newer Maybach; he could buy some more floors for extra blessings; anything but help the community; the homeless, the uneducated, the poor, etc. Truth left when our heavy hitters came out. I love it!
Crazy

Richmond, VA

#7592 Mar 2, 2014
I guess everybody's in 5oclock service.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7593 Mar 3, 2014
The New Birth (Part 1)
by Stephen R. Bradd

John 3:1-4 reads - "There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him,'Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.' Jesus answered and said to him,'Most assuredly I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.' Nicodemus said to Him,'How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?' Jesus answered,'Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.'"
Nicodemus is only mentioned in the gospel account written by John. He was "a ruler of the Jews"--likely a member of the Sanhedrin in addition to being a Pharisee. His character is thought by some to be rather cowardly, and there is evidence to suggest this. In John 7:50-52, Nicodemus defends Jesus but does not commit himself as one interested in the Christ. Nicodemus is also mentioned in 19:38,39; he brought spices for the body of Jesus, but only after Joseph of Arimathea had secured the body.

Here in John 3, Nicodemus came to Jesus at night. This was likely done in order to avoid the hostility of his colleagues. Of course, to be fair, it should also be mentioned that perhaps he visited Jesus at night in order to have a more personal and uninterrupted dialogue with Him. Ultimately, the text doesn't reveal why he came to Jesus at night, and thus, any conclusion drawn is only speculation.

The miracles that Jesus had performed in Jerusalem at the Passover (cf. 2:23) convinced Nicodemus (and others) of the truth that Jesus was a teacher from God (cf. 7:16). However, this is a rather insignificant statement in view of who Jesus really was (i.e., the Word of God; 1:1,14). After all, John the baptizer, a mere man, had also been sent from God (cf. 1:6).

In John 3:3, Jesus didn't answer the words of Nicodemus but his thoughts (cf. 2:25). Evidently, Nicodemus had come to Jesus in order to learn about the approaching kingdom of God (cf. Matt.3:2). Jesus brought up the subject by declaring that no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. Those not born again will not "see" the kingdom of God because they are looking for a physical kingdom, when in fact, God's kingdom is spiritual (cf. Luke 17:20,21). Thus, those who have not been reborn spiritually will never recognize the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus knew of but one birth, the fleshly one, and he failed to understand that Jesus was talking about spiritual rebirth. Therefore, he asked Jesus how an old man could be born again.

In verse 5, Jesus added the thought that one cannot "enter" the kingdom without the new birth; that is, being "born of water and the Spirit." It is clear in the Greek, since only one preposition is used, that only one act is being considered here. Jesus is not discussing two separate actions, but rather one action composed of two elements. Being born of water is a reference to baptism (cf. 3:22) and being born of the Spirit refers to a change in one's thinking caused by the Spirit's instrument, the word of God (Eph. 6:17). One is "born of water and the Spirit" when he believes the word which the Spirit gave and is immersed in water for the forgiveness of his sins. Please study the following passages on this point: Acts 2:38, I Peter 1:22,23, Titus 3:5, Ephesians 5:26, and I Corinthians 4:15. One becomes a "new creation" or is "born again" once he is "in Christ" (II Cor. 5:17), and one must be baptized to get "into Christ" (Gal. 3:27).

Dear listeners, what Jesus declared to Nicodemus is still true today: No one can enter into God's spiritual kingdom without being born again. Do you believe the word of God, and have you been washed from your sins through baptism?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7594 Mar 4, 2014
The New Birth (Part 2)
by Stephen R. Bradd

Yesterday, we began studying John 3, where Nicodemus came to Jesus and they had a dialogue regarding the kingdom of God and how one can enter into it. Jesus declared that one cannot enter into God's kingdom unless he is born again--that is, of water and the Spirit. When one believes the word given by the Spirit and is immersed in water for the remission of sins, he is born again and added to God's spiritual kingdom!
Jesus continued addressing this subject in John 3:6-8 - "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you,'You must be born again.' The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

In verse 6, Jesus made a distinction between physical birth and spiritual birth. He did this to help Nicodemus understand that it is the spirit and not the flesh that is "born again." Jesus then stressed the point in verse 7 that none are exempt from this requirement, not even a religious leader like Nicodemus.

Verse 8 is an exceedingly difficult passage of Scripture. It is usually incorrectly cited in an effort to show that as the wind's operations are unknown, so also is the Spirit's mode of operation in the new birth. It should be noted, however, that the text does not compare the wind and the Spirit but the wind and the one born again.

Part of the difficulty of this verse is in the translation of the Greek word pneuma. The word is used several hundred times in the Greek New Testament, and it is rendered "spirit" or "Spirit," but never "wind" (except in the beginning of this verse). If "wind" is changed to "Spirit" here, then the meaning is this: The Spirit breathes or expresses Himself through the word of truth (the gospel), in full harmony with His will and you receive the expression of this will by means of this word; and while you cannot see the Spirit and are thus without visual evidence of His coming and going, it is by means of hearing His voice (as expressed through the word) that you are born again.

If, on the other hand, it is the case that "wind" is actually the correct rendering here, then perhaps Jesus is simply stating that man cannot see the wind, but man can see the effects of the wind; just like one cannot see the spiritual aspect of the new birth, but the effects of the change can be seen (cf. Gal. 5:22,23).

John 3:9-12 reads - "Nicodemus answered and said to Him,'How can these things be?' Jesus answered and said to him,'Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?"

The Lord's statements were quite perplexing to Nicodemus. Jesus issued a mild rebuke that Nicodemus, as a teacher, should have had some understanding of these matters (cf. Jer. 31:31-34).

In verse 11, when Jesus used the phrase, "You do not receive Our witness," He used the plural pronoun to refer to Nicodemus and all unbelieving Jews. Thus, it is reasonable to understand Jesus' use of "we" and "our" to be referring to those who did know and receive His teaching. Another possibility is that Jesus was referring to Himself and the Holy Spirit as "We."

Jesus continued his mild rebuke in verse 12. Earthly things would include matters relating to this realm like the new birth and the kingdom or church. Heavenly things would include matters beyond the realm of the senses; things that had not yet been revealed, but soon would. Jesus' point is this: If Nicodemus would not believe Jesus when He told him of things he already partially knew, how would he believe when Jesus spoke of that which was utterly unknown to him?

We will continue our study of John 3 tomorrow.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7595 Mar 4, 2014
He Who Believes in Him
by Stephen R. Bradd

Jesus continued speaking to Nicodemus in John 3:13-21, where He focused His words on heavenly things.
"No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."

The idea in verse 13 is that no one had ascended to heaven to learn of these "heavenly things" that Jesus was about to speak. How is Jesus knowledgeable of "heavenly things"? Because He is the One who came down from heaven to reveal!

The phrase at the end of the verse ("the Son of Man who is in heaven") is difficult since Jesus was clearly on Earth speaking with Nicodemus at that moment. The most logical explanation to this apparent difficulty seems to be that the words "who is in heaven" were added by the apostle John as he wrote toward the end of the first century, for at that time, Jesus was in heaven.

In the next several verses, Jesus commented on the bronze serpent from Israel's past and noted some similarities between Him and it. Then Jesus made His well-known but often misunderstood statement regarding faith - "whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Since we have studied John 3:14-16 in depth in two past lessons, we will not repeat ourselves here. Please refer to the archived lessons "The Bronze Serpent & Jesus Christ" and "'The Greatest' Passage" from February 18th and 19th, 2005, for an analysis of these verses.

John 3:17 makes it clear that Jesus did not come to Earth to condemn mankind. He came because man was already condemned and in need of a Savior. Tragically, despite the fact that He is a perfect Savior, the majority of the human race refuses to look upon the Son of God and faithfully obey Him in order to be saved! Christ's mission at that time was "to seek and save the lost" (Luke 19:10). When he returns, He will then come as a Judge (cf. Matt. 25:31ff).

The Lord then stated that he who believes in Christ (literally, "keeps on believing") is not under condemnation (John 3:18). One who truly believes is prompted by his faith to obey the Lord (cf. 3:36). All others are already condemned as disobedient unbelievers.

As this section closes, Jesus affirmed that He came to lead men from darkness to light, but not all accepted Him, being lovers of darkness since "their deeds were evil" (3:19). He went on to explain why those who practice evil hate the light--because it exposes their wickedness and their condemnation becomes obvious. Those who love the truth, on the other hand, seek out the light and in it find great satisfaction for it reveals that their lives are ordered by what is righteous and pleasing to God. They have no fear of the light because they know that the light will reflect the true character of their conduct; they are not afraid for anyone to see this.

Finally, Jesus spoke these words - "He who does the truth comes to the light..." (3:21). Truth should not be just something one knows; it should be something one does. Knowledge of the truth is useless without obedience.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7596 Mar 5, 2014
Good morning everyone here is an excellent video lesson.

http://youtu.be/3u7IQNRA8_c

God Bless
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7598 Mar 7, 2014
Good Morning gang....

I decided some time ago to stop listening to and discussing stories about the conditions of the UHOP and the actions of Bro. Bailey and his henchmen. However, I just got a phone call from a UHOP brother that I decided to share.

The brother called a little disturbed. He quoted Bro. Bailey from a sermon where he said (paraphrasing): "to be carnal minded means death. If you're carnal minded death is walking with you every step you take." He was referencing Romans the 8th Chapter. I won't give my thoughts on the scripture everyone can read it for themselves. Moving on the brother basically called me begging me to get back to the UHOP before death caught up to me for leaving. He says that because I don't attend the UHOP I don't have a "spiritual" mind; and to be spiritual is life according to Bro. Bailey. Now of course I didn't hear the speech for myself so I can't confirm it's actual content. However, for the sake of discussion we'll take it as factual.

I listened and I told him that I appreciated his concern. Then I asked him a simple question. I said what does "carnal" mean? He said it meant sin. I told him to look it up and let me know what it says because sin and carnal are not synonyms. The issue I have with hyper religious folks is that they will repeat anything they hear the preacher say and not analyze it. I said let's do an exercise.

If I'm a Bishop of a church and I say don't pray for people who do drugs is that a "carnal mind" or "spiritual mind"? Now I said before you answer ask yourself if the GOD in you would tell you to not pray for a brother who was molested by a family member that subsequently turned to drugs to self medicate because no one believed him. He got the point immediately. I hope my UHOP sisters and brothers that are lurking get the point as well.
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7599 Mar 7, 2014
It disturbs me that my "sin free" (side eye) UHOP sisters and brothers will go to church nightly. I'm talking about the sisters and brothers that can barely touch the door handles of the church with out shouting and speaking in tongues. These same people will walk past his/her fellow man and not even part their lips to say hello. Yet you expect me to believe that you have a strong relationship with "GOD".

I'm not buying it. You want to show me a manifestation of GOD in your "church" I have a suggestion. Shut down your kitchen for business one day and feed the homeless free of charge. Just ONE day. Organize resources to help people with drug addictions; don't write no stinking letter saying stay away from them. Come on people this is not rocket science. People will say well we can't fix all of the problems. I agree but for goodness sakes name one of the communities woes that the organization has tried to fix free of charge.

Being spiritual was not talking about attending "church" services. Maybe some of my UHOP sisters and brothers need to stop being so "spiritual" and use the mind that GOD gave them to process what's going on to determine what's true and what's not true. Hey but don't take my word for it. I'm not a Bishop. I couldn't possibly know the "truth" (insert sarcasm).
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7600 Mar 7, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
It disturbs me that my "sin free" (side eye) UHOP sisters and brothers will go to church nightly. I'm talking about the sisters and brothers that can barely touch the door handles of the church with out shouting and speaking in tongues. These same people will walk past his/her fellow man and not even part their lips to say hello. Yet you expect me to believe that you have a strong relationship with "GOD".
I'm not buying it. You want to show me a manifestation of GOD in your "church" I have a suggestion. Shut down your kitchen for business one day and feed the homeless free of charge. Just ONE day. Organize resources to help people with drug addictions; don't write no stinking letter saying stay away from them. Come on people this is not rocket science. People will say well we can't fix all of the problems. I agree but for goodness sakes name one of the communities woes that the organization has tried to fix free of charge.
Being spiritual was not talking about attending "church" services. Maybe some of my UHOP sisters and brothers need to stop being so "spiritual" and use the mind that GOD gave them to process what's going on to determine what's true and what's not true. Hey but don't take my word for it. I'm not a Bishop. I couldn't possibly know the "truth" (insert sarcasm).
My sentiments exactly! This is why I can no longer pay tithes to an organization that will help themselves to my money, but will not help others.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7602 Mar 7, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
It disturbs me that my "sin free" (side eye) UHOP sisters and brothers will go to church nightly.
The problem I have with UHOP members is that they feel because they go to the UHOP they are remove from life. The same things happing to non members happen to UHOP members. They get sick, they die, they lose their jobs, their homes; they have money, they donít have money. They wake up, we wake up. They breathe, we breathe. The world dose not revolves around the UHOP only.

They have a Man, thatís Preaching sitting down because itís too painful for him put pressure on his knees, Canít Heal him self, Overweight, Obnoxious, Rude, Self-centered, Arrogant, Greedy, Mean and Helps no one.

This man they put all their trust and faith in; This man that teaches his member not to socialize with any one not attending the UHOP and donít believe in him and his teaching; This man that tells you to turn your backs on those in need; This man the moment you speak up he throws you out; This man who never took the time to know his members. This man that continues to rob you of a good way of living so that he might have; This man that thinks your Money is more important than your soul.

They want us to come back, my question is to what. Your Church is full of Hell from the top on down. Puffy do not teach love, he teach separation, which means hate.

Carnal: 1 Relating to physical needs or appetites, especially as contrasted with the spiritual or intellectual qualities; 2 Sensual or sexual; 3 Relating to or consisting of the body.

Yes some of you all are committing a Carnal Sin. You see nothing wrong with sleeping with each other Husbands or Wives. The Carnal sin was not leaving the UHOP. It was God who we all have now accepted into our Lives (not your Daddies), that showed us the UHOP teaching was not the works of God.

This is why we tell the UHOP members to stop repeating what they hear. Research everything they say, they have twisted the Bible long enough to suit their needs. Its time you all start reading the words of God for your self.
Married in

Franklin, PA

#7603 Mar 8, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem I have with UHOP members is that they feel because they go to the UHOP they are remove from life. The same things happing to non members happen to UHOP members. They get sick, they die, they lose their jobs, their homes; they have money, they donít have money. They wake up, we wake up. They breathe, we breathe. The world dose not revolves around the UHOP only.
They have a Man, thatís Preaching sitting down because itís too painful for him put pressure on his knees, Canít Heal him self, Overweight, Obnoxious, Rude, Self-centered, Arrogant, Greedy, Mean and Helps no one.
This man they put all their trust and faith in; This man that teaches his member not to socialize with any one not attending the UHOP and donít believe in him and his teaching; This man that tells you to turn your backs on those in need; This man the moment you speak up he throws you out; This man who never took the time to know his members. This man that continues to rob you of a good way of living so that he might have; This man that thinks your Money is more important than your soul.
They want us to come back, my question is to what. Your Church is full of Hell from the top on down. Puffy do not teach love, he teach separation, which means hate.
Carnal: 1 Relating to physical needs or appetites, especially as contrasted with the spiritual or intellectual qualities; 2 Sensual or sexual; 3 Relating to or consisting of the body.
Yes some of you all are committing a Carnal Sin. You see nothing wrong with sleeping with each other Husbands or Wives. The Carnal sin was not leaving the UHOP. It was God who we all have now accepted into our Lives (not your Daddies), that showed us the UHOP teaching was not the works of God.
This is why we tell the UHOP members to stop repeating what they hear. Research everything they say, they have twisted the Bible long enough to suit their needs. Its time you all start reading the words of God for your self.
WOOOWEEE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr oneear69 688,839
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct 9 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct 2 The Bible Student 81
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep '17 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,837
More from around the web