United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10389 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

heart broken

Charlotte, NC

#7562 Feb 25, 2014
For real it's bad that his greed applies to everything, money, time, people, power, and especially food. I think he might hurt you over his food.
I remember he took his guards out to eat. And they had to watch him eat until he finished. And when he finished he told them they could have his scraps. And they gladly are from his plate. This is real ignorant. This is ludicrous.
Clarence truly has the desire for material wealth ignoring the realm

This is some sick twisted satanic crap right here! See stuff like that would make me lose my holy ghost!
Crazy

Newport News, VA

#7563 Feb 25, 2014
Lol. Scraps?
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7564 Feb 25, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text>
For real it's bad that his greed applies to everything, money, time, people, power, and especially food. I think he might hurt you over his food.
I remember he took his guards out to eat. And they had to watch him eat until he finished. And when he finished he told them they could have his scraps. And they gladly are from his plate. This is real ignorant. This is ludicrous.
Clarence truly has the desire for material wealth ignoring the realm if spirituality.
Yeah, but it seems like I saw an article in an old Jet Magazine where Daddy Grace used to throw his leftover scraps on the floor and let people eat them. Also, seems like I saw in old Jet Magazine where Grace would sell them the scraps. Now, you know...!
never got an answer

United States

#7565 Feb 25, 2014
I would like to know why wont all of you with suxh loud voices on this forum speak them to the leaders of the hop...instead of asking members that believe to to change...whats wrong with all of you taking a stand with the leadership. I hear how you feel but expressing yourself here is not going to accomplish anything. It sounds like you want change but arent willing to approach it in a way that may surely bring change....why is that....i know....you really dony want to stir up anything.....your happy with the small audience on this forum......you have lota of biblical knowledge that you feel is correct...but your not will to approach the powers that be.....so you settle for this forum. I respect you having a right to your opinion on this sit and not where it will really be effective. God Bless
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7566 Feb 25, 2014
never got an answer wrote:
I would like to know why wont all of you with suxh loud voices on this forum speak them to the leaders of the hop...instead of asking members that believe to to change...whats wrong with all of you taking a stand with the leadership. I hear how you feel but expressing yourself here is not going to accomplish anything. It sounds like you want change but arent willing to approach it in a way that may surely bring change....why is that....i know....you really dony want to stir up anything.....your happy with the small audience on this forum......you have lota of biblical knowledge that you feel is correct...but your not will to approach the powers that be.....so you settle for this forum. I respect you having a right to your opinion on this sit and not where it will really be effective. God Bless
Some handle you picked, you’re not looking for an answer so cut the crap. You came on this site under false pretense. If you are an UHOP member you know they stop people at the door who they feel are threats to their teaching. Do you really think we want to talk to Puffy?

Why waste your time talking to someone who’s arrogant and thinks he’s above you. Do you really think he would value our opinion?

You see yourself as a small person. We have Biblical knowledge we feel is correct. Try reading the Bible for your self. You challenge Gods words, but not Puffy.

If you want the truth continue to read this board. If you want to hear your self talk this is not the forum for you. We will wake UHOP members up by any means necessary.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7567 Feb 25, 2014
Quote: Grace lacked the qualities of a Messiah because he had no intention of improving the worldly status of his followers.

Since Puffy became Head Honcho so many dedicated members have been put out of the UHOP. Your Piano Players, Your Band Leaders, Your Ministers, I could go on and on. If he doesn’t stop putting people out, he’s going to look around and there won’t be anybody left but Dee, and his wife. And what I’ve observed his wife is really sick of Dee.

Why are you all still collecting an offering for Dee anyway? What does she need Money for? She’s the only member that has never given a dime in the UHOP. Never had to pay rent, never paid for her clothes, or buy any food. Does Dee have a number? Just asking………

I wanted the UHOP to build a Black Community like the Jews did. They went through the Holocaust and made sure something of that magnitude would never happen to their people again. Black people are still in Slavery and the worst part is our Masters are now Black Men.

We had strong Black Communities back in the day; the KKK came around and destroyed them. But I felt if we could hide our success through the Church no one could stop us. That never happens because the ones in charge were selfish. They wanted the riches for their selves only.
never got an answer

United States

#7568 Feb 26, 2014
You talk about hop members attacking you on this forum for asking questions and look at you. When said small...i was talking about numbers not who i am as a person.i also gave the people pf the forum kudos for such vast biblical knowledge i think u misunderstood. Now you say by any means necessary i dony think so. Think of protest when people want there views heard....thats by any means necessary not an online forum with such a small audience. By any means necessary means your willing to reach the masses to be heard not on an online forum anonoumously. Please dont attack me. Lets talk in an educated fashion as the christians we are
God bless
Scales off

Tucker, GA

#7569 Feb 26, 2014
@ never got an answer. It is not our purpose to bust down the doors of the house of prayer and profess that the leader is wrong. We are ex members who found each other through a common source, and now we are able to share the stories that has affected us all.

In fact I would like to say that because the house of prayer criticize those that have the smallest difference of opinion too them and is readily to classify them as non believers; this site allows for total anonymity which allows current hop members to express their opinion without ridicule from die hard hop members.

There are so many truths that has been discussed on this site and there is people on this site that have more religious knowledge than just that of the hop. The volume of criticism comes because we were all former members. And some of us were high profiled members.

I promise you, many of us are not afraid to state our name. And go toe to toe with Clarence. But if we place our name on here people like you who defend the hop would never come on here because you would be forced to state yours.

Furthermore, why don't you demand Clarence to go toe to toe with his peers, such as Joel Olstein and t.d. Jakes? Why don't you test his level there? Grace did it. Ask that of him. I can assure he will not do tthat. He can't spar with me neither. Your beloved leader has short bus education. Or did u now know that?

Also people who want to get the hop off their chest to other like minded former members wouldn't come on here if they had to display their actual names.

Furthermore, I doubt very serious that this site has a small audience. Since you seem to have it figured out. Everything that has a purpose starts out raw and concentrated. If people in the hop are to wake up it will not be because someone challenged their belief but rather through testimonies of people just like them. And when they witness the same abuse they will challenge their belief on their own.

Don't you wonder how people decided to leave? It was not through some battle but rather through what is called revelation. Soon you will agree because wrong is wrong and right is right. You know u don't approve of Clarence's actions but you holding on because other bishops that you believe strongly in has told you to do so. Which is fine but that too will only last but so long.

I said it before even the ones who come on here to defend are looking for answers.

I truly want you to think about this next question.

If we are so wrong, why haven't your ministers came to defend your beliefs?

And if you say because daddy told us to stay off this site, than you have proved my point. Because no one knows your name you feel freed to come on this site.

You too must be a non believer, because you has disobeyed your prophet and you are not worried about any punishment for being on this site.

Remember this if you want answers to your questions, than just simply ask your question.

"An answer brings no illumination unless the question has matured to a point where it gives rise to this answer which thus becomes it's fruit. Therefore learn how to put a question."
Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7570 Feb 26, 2014
You talk about hop members attacking you on this forum for asking questions and look at you. When said small...i was talking about numbers not who i am as a person.i also gave the people pf the forum kudos for such vast biblical knowledge i think u misunderstood. Now you say by any means necessary i dony think so. Think of protest when people want there views heard....thats by any means necessary not an online forum with such a small audience. By any means necessary means your willing to reach the masses to be heard not on an online forum anonoumously. Please dont attack me. Lets talk in an educated fashion as the christians we are
God bless
Greetings Sis./Bro.@never got an answer. I think I understand what you're trying to convey. Historically before technology people who left the UHOP have always had forums like this; albeit in secret they existed. I know people personally who have confronted all three Bishops post Grace to lobby for change. Of course they were unsuccessful. I have been identified on this board by my real name. So I definitely don't comment anonymously. The leadership of the UHOP is well aware of this forum. They/He may not read it for himself but he definitely has people lurking here as well as other social media sites that report back to him. To give you an "answer" the point is that Bishop has absolutely no desire to address people who dispute his dogmas and doctrines. His well being is based on his teachings. Therefore we can conclude that if someone like me was able to prove that he was dishonest and misused the scripture for his own personal gain his corporation would go bottom up. You have to understand that the UHOP is ran more like a business. The CEO/Bishop understands that there are companies in the same market with a different if not better product. Therefore, he must do whatever it takes to keep his customers from consuming and/or purchasing the competing companies' products (literally). A rough translation is that he has to stay away from people like me in order to keep his business in tact. He KNOWS that his company/(teachings) do not have a monopoly on the Christian GOD as the UHOP has taught in the past and continues to teach.

In lay terms if Grace was a liar and dishonest that would make everyone who sat in that chair the same. Brother Bailey can not afford for the truth to be discussed because he knows the fall out of admitting that there have been 90+ years of lies that built this empire. We'll keep posting because at the very least it makes him face his corruption and deception. It also helps those in turmoil who need a place to vent without being crucified by the UHOP members that they worship with.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7571 Feb 26, 2014
These are very good questions, Never got an answer. The unfortunate thing is that certain answers will never be provided because there is a blanket that cannot be removed. Move the blanket, and you will run for the border. The HOP cannot afford to do that. Try asking yourself or try revealing some Bible truth. You will be amazed on the responses and or reactions. It will not be welcomed kindly. I know. I've seen it done, and Ive done it myself. You are treated much differently if you continue to express your logic. You maybe humble in your suggestion, but many will regard it as trouble and a red alert. Brainwashed members sees these ligical questions as one losing the faith; pastors a.d councilmen may see it as an alert; the bishop may see it a a threat. Although it does seem.to be the must logical thing to do...share new founded knowledge and question the obvious doubted methods. Religious cultic organizations shun this as intolerable and would rather get rid of you than reveal the truth. Keep finding your strenghth in Gods Holy word.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7572 Feb 26, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings Sis./Bro.@never got an answer. I think I understand what you're trying to convey. Historically before technology people who left the UHOP have always had forums like this; albeit in secret they existed. I know people personally who have confronted all three Bishops post Grace to lobby for change. Of course they were unsuccessful. I have been identified on this board by my real name. So I definitely don't comment anonymously. The leadership of the UHOP is well aware of this forum. They/He may not read it for himself but he definitely has people lurking here as well as other social media sites that report back to him. To give you an "answer" the point is that Bishop has absolutely no desire to address people who dispute his dogmas and doctrines. His well being is based on his teachings. Therefore we can conclude that if someone like me was able to prove that he was dishonest and misused the scripture for his own personal gain his corporation would go bottom up. You have to understand that the UHOP is ran more like a business. The CEO/Bishop understands that there are companies in the same market with a different if not better product. Therefore, he must do whatever it takes to keep his customers from consuming and/or purchasing the competing companies' products (literally). A rough translation is that he has to stay away from people like me in order to keep his business in tact. He KNOWS that his company/(teachings) do not have a monopoly on the Christian GOD as the UHOP has taught in the past and continues to teach.
In lay terms if Grace was a liar and dishonest that would make everyone who sat in that chair the same. Brother Bailey can not afford for the truth to be discussed because he knows the fall out of admitting that there have been 90+ years of lies that built this empire. We'll keep posting because at the very least it makes him face his corruption and deception. It also helps those in turmoil who need a place to vent without being crucified by the UHOP members that they worship with.
Perfect! Perfect explanation. This should definitely help Never got an answer.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7573 Feb 26, 2014
Scales off wrote:
@ never got an answer. It is not our purpose to bust down the doors of the house of prayer and profess that the leader is wrong. We are ex members who found each other through a common source, and now we are able to share the stories that has affected us all.
In fact I would like to say that because the house of prayer criticize those that have the smallest difference of opinion too them and is readily to classify them as non believers; this site allows for total anonymity which allows current hop members to express their opinion without ridicule from die hard hop members.
There are so many truths that has been discussed on this site and there is people on this site that have more religious knowledge than just that of the hop. The volume of criticism comes because we were all former members. And some of us were high profiled members.
I promise you, many of us are not afraid to state our name. And go toe to toe with Clarence. But if we place our name on here people like you who defend the hop would never come on here because you would be forced to state yours.
Furthermore, why don't you demand Clarence to go toe to toe with his peers, such as Joel Olstein and t.d. Jakes? Why don't you test his level there? Grace did it. Ask that of him. I can assure he will not do tthat. He can't spar with me neither. Your beloved leader has short bus education. Or did u now know that?
Also people who want to get the hop off their chest to other like minded former members wouldn't come on here if they had to display their actual names.
Furthermore, I doubt very serious that this site has a small audience. Since you seem to have it figured out. Everything that has a purpose starts out raw and concentrated. If people in the hop are to wake up it will not be because someone challenged their belief but rather through testimonies of people just like them. And when they witness the same abuse they will challenge their belief on their own.
Don't you wonder how people decided to leave? It was not through some battle but rather through what is called revelation. Soon you will agree because wrong is wrong and right is right. You know u don't approve of Clarence's actions but you holding on because other bishops that you believe strongly in has told you to do so. Which is fine but that too will only last but so long.
I said it before even the ones who come on here to defend are looking for answers.
I truly want you to think about this next question.
If we are so wrong, why haven't your ministers came to defend your beliefs?
And if you say because daddy told us to stay off this site, than you have proved my point. Because no one knows your name you feel freed to come on this site.
You too must be a non believer, because you has disobeyed your prophet and you are not worried about any punishment for being on this site.
Remember this if you want answers to your questions, than just simply ask your question.
"An answer brings no illumination unless the question has matured to a point where it gives rise to this answer which thus becomes it's fruit. Therefore learn how to put a question."
Nice!
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7574 Feb 26, 2014
God bless
If I offended you, I apologize, but the truth sometimes hurts. This is no way an attack, believe me, I read between the lines. I’m still trying to understand why you feel we are reaching a small number of people. If you read the States that a lot of people post from its all over. When one person hears something they tell another. And if we can reach one person we have done our job.

I don’t expect you to believe what I say. I want you to challenge what I say, and prove me wrong. History is His Story and until some one tells it, its no story. You may be offended in the manner in which I tell my story; well that’s what makes this a forum. I don’t expect you to like what and how I say it; the point is I now know I can say it.

Malcolm X quoted “By Any Means Necessary” read some of his writing; he meant that statement to be applied in many ways. The way I’m applying it is with words.
Crazy

Newport News, VA

#7575 Feb 26, 2014
Good afternoon everyone

At Never got an answer. This is by far no small audience and As a matter of fact I'm almost certain there are more active members lurking than nonmembers or non believers as we are considered. From your post it sounds as though you're at a point where we all once were. Like you want to give the hop the benefit of the doubt and don't know whether to turn right or left because your entire life has revolved around it for so long. It's ok and We definately understand all of it my dear sister/brother. We have been there. Days of feeling confused, afraid, depressed, lost, alone and why this and why that. Understand no one is advising you to leave but get to know Gods word for yourself. As eyes on Christ stated you will be on a red alert list and be considered a threat so you might want to keep quiet unless some else is thinking like you but you still dot know who you can trust. I will continue to pray for you because you're on this site for a reason. Before I go let me add if you've ever been embarrassed to bring a friend to service, got pissed off when someone questioned the hop or kept your mouth shut when others were talking about their places of worship something is definately wrong. I love you and mean it my brother/sister and stick around please
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7576 Feb 26, 2014
You talk about hop members attacking you on this forum for asking questions and look at you.

Now you say by any means necessary i dony think so. Think of protest when people want there views heard....thats by any means necessary not an online forum with such a small audience. By any means necessary means your willing to reach the masses to be heard not on an online forum anonoumously. Please dont attack me. Lets talk in an educated fashion as the christians we are
God bless
There you go with that UHOP mentality, with your own interpretation of what some one else said. I sat in on a lot of Malcolm X forums; he taught us not to Hate the White Man (our enemy) but to learn everything he knows and use it against him. By no way am I claiming to be a Christian, you will know who I am by my works.

I’m not sugar coating my words anymore on this site. I have been posting since December 2010. I will be posting until I can’t post no more. If you UHOP members can’t stand my heat, get out of my Kitchen. If you can still sit back after 90+years and continue to allow one Black Man at a time to take you into darkness and laugh in your face, the least you can do is hear what I say.

Now this is an Attack…..
Scales off

Tucker, GA

#7577 Feb 26, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with that UHOP mentality, with your own interpretation of what some one else said. I sat in on a lot of Malcolm X forums; he taught us not to Hate the White Man (our enemy) but to learn everything he knows and use it against him. By no way am I claiming to be a Christian, you will know who I am by my works.
I’m not sugar coating my words anymore on this site. I have been posting since December 2010. I will be posting until I can’t post no more. If you UHOP members can’t stand my heat, get out of my Kitchen. If you can still sit back after 90+years and continue to allow one Black Man at a time to take you into darkness and laugh in your face, the least you can do is hear what I say.
Now this is an Attack…..
Beautifully written @ anyone that found geetee message offensive, according to the United States of America constitution amendment I as of December 15, 1791 any United States citizen has the right to freedom of speech.

It is not permitted for you to press your dogma and idealolgy along with your idolatry on others and not be able to take the truth when it is thrown back in your face.

Hop members are angry at this site because the truth hurts. Don't be mad, but rather with wisdom and justice PROVE US WRONG.

What is even more funny is most of us don't know each other so that shows you how much research and study has been done. Whereas the hop members should all have the same argument, but sadly cannot defend there position. What seems to be the universal house prayer argument is u cannot defend your belief.

I know your pastors say come to Sunday school to learn how to defend your faith. But actually it is not your fault that you can't. It is simply impossible to defend that which is a lie.

"Men need images. Lacking then they invent idols. Better then to found the images on realities that lead the true seeker to the source."
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7578 Feb 26, 2014
When I post, my intention is not to collect Bees, I’m not making Honey. My intention is for you all to THINK. Think with the brain God gave you. Stop being a follower and learn how to lead.

You are not supposed to like everything some one say. You are supposed to hear them. You never know what information some one give will be useful. Don’t just take the good it goes hand in hand with the bad. If it didn’t how would you know the difference, how would you know how to separate it. Close that one mouth God gave you and open those two ears. There’s a book called,“the Fear of Flying” it has nothing to do with flying in an airplane.

When you fall, you are supposed to get up, brush your self off and start over. That’s what life is. Treat the UHOP experience as a fall, now that you have found out the truth. Get up, brush yourself off and start over new. The key into learning is to make sure you teach someone else.
Former DG Maid

Fort Washington, MD

#7579 Feb 26, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but it seems like I saw an article in an old Jet Magazine where Daddy Grace used to throw his leftover scraps on the floor and let people eat them. Also, seems like I saw in old Jet Magazine where Grace would sell them the scraps. Now, you know...!
Yes, on Sunday mornings whenever Daddy Grace was in New York Mother House, he would sit in the kitchen on an elevated throne that was constructed for him. While the maids were fanning him, he would eat his breakfast. The members sat around that "throne" and watched him eat. He would toss his toast out into the crowd and WE would jump up and try to be the first one to catch his toast -- which frequently hit the floor, first. I have caught (or picked up off the floor) a few pieces myself. Then we would eat it and consider it a "Blessing".
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7580 Feb 27, 2014
Former DG Maid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, on Sunday mornings whenever Daddy Grace was in New York Mother House, he would sit in the kitchen on an elevated throne that was constructed for him. While the maids were fanning him, he would eat his breakfast. The members sat around that "throne" and watched him eat. He would toss his toast out into the crowd and WE would jump up and try to be the first one to catch his toast -- which frequently hit the floor, first. I have caught (or picked up off the floor) a few pieces myself. Then we would eat it and consider it a "Blessing".
UGH!
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7581 Feb 27, 2014
Former DG Maid wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about that now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min kent 668,185
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 47 min Bob Zanotti 383
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan 14 Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News Preview: The Pope's Choir Dec '16 KenJr26 1
More from around the web