United House of Prayer for All People...

United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 10399 comments on the www.topix.net story from Apr 7, 2008, titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Cultastic

Washington, DC

#7542 Feb 23, 2014
The Man wrote:
This one is too far ahead intellectually of the members. I heard it when it first came out. Good introspection though brother.....
Married in

Franklin, PA

#7543 Feb 23, 2014
The Man wrote:
Informative and deep.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7544 Feb 23, 2014
In the UHOP when someone gets sick, the members will say call on Daddy. And when that person dies, they say it was Gods will. Just maybe if UHOP members would call on God “first” the outcome just might be different. If it’s Gods will for you to die, then everything is Gods will. Where does your Daddy fit in?

Puffy told his member that the UHOP is 60 Percent finance and 40 percent shouting, some revelation from a Man that say God sent him. And to think you all still want to say the UHOP is right. Any time your leader thinks, he should say something this ridicules and your Pastors thinks, they should repeat it, I say what favor Kool-Aid do you all like.

The more Puffy speaks the dumber you all get. It was bad enough when he told you all Jesus was busy; but to tell you your Church is not about saving souls is a big slap in your face. Come on people THINK, use that brain God gave you.

Cultastic missed you.
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7545 Feb 24, 2014
Cultastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello all I haven't been on in a minute. I'll try to read back and catch up. I'm not sure if it applies to all "nonmembers". I do know that individuals like me who have openly expressed his or her views we are not allowed. I had a friend who left around the same time I did. She wasn't vocal she just stopped attending and joined another church. She paid for a seat to go to a funeral of another friend in her home town. They called her back a couple of days later and told her she wasn't allowed on the buses.
Welcome back Mr. Cultastic, I missed you!!!!!
Scales off

Tucker, GA

#7546 Feb 24, 2014
The Man wrote:
I found this to be an outstanding interview.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7547 Feb 24, 2014
Quote: Grace lacked the qualities of a Messiah because he had no intention of improving the worldly status of his followers.

This will be my heading every time I post until it sink into your heads.

I pick on certain words that Church uses because the only ones that dwell on these words are the members. The UHOP is up to their fourth Bishop and 93 years later you still have 90% of your members that are poorer then their Ancestors. 90% of your members don’t think they deserve a good life. 90% of your members can’t think for their selves. 90% of your members still stuck on stupid.

One thing about the other Bishops if they thought you were stupid they knew how to hide it. Puffy is telling you up front how stupid you all are. When Puffy get through with you all there won’t be any need to elect another Bishop. Just close the doors and say we had a nice party at that UHOP.

It’s never too late to serve God. But if you all don’t make a change your life won’t be worth nothing. Your living was surely in vain. They say Zebras can’t change their strips. Well, Puffy will never change. That arrogance he has will surely be his down fall and yours if you don’t start paying attention to what come out of his mouth.

To think he actually told you all, you were his cash cow, 60% Money. Is this the legacy you want for the Church you have dedicated you whole life to. They wanted your Money only.

You keep throwing good Money after Bad. Show God he didn’t make a mistake making a Black person. Be the leaders God wanted us to be. Haven’t you notice the only race of people God made Black was us. It’s now time to stand up to the plate and thank God, and the only way you can do this is by taking charge of the life he gave you.

Peace
Scales off

Tucker, GA

#7548 Feb 24, 2014
Very well stated @geetee.

I could not believe it when I read Clarence told the people the hop was 60% money and 40% shouting. more importantly I can't believe the members feel that they are gettin 40% shouting.

Maybe under Madison we got 40% but when lady dee took over Clarence made up the 2 minute rule under Madison. And I will say the it went 90% money and 10% shouting.

I'm not even going to go where geetee went. I'm simply saying that you all will let his butt tell u anything. And you buy it with no remorse.

Active hop people are either ignorant or foolish. Ignorant meaning lacking in knowledge or training and foolish meaning a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgement or sense. And regardless of which one of these you are; you are all brainwashed.

Which means to effect a radical change in the ideas and beliefs of a person, especially by the means of isolation, sleeplessness, hunger, extreme discomfort, pain and the alteration of kindness and cruelty.

What does this means? It means as an hop member in order to be ignorant it simply means you just don't know. In which folks on this site is giving you the realness of the truth which is knowledge. And because you have been giving the truth that you are free to research and validate as truth, which u will not do because daddy has taught you not to think for yourself but rather so what he say do.

Hence the reason you as a hop member will say " but daddy said". This is brainwashing because u believe the ideas and principles of grace. Whom you as a hop member think he brought the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Wrong again. The hop is a modern rendition of the Catholic Church, so how did he do this when Christianity was established in 315ad? Grace also said he brought the gospel to America , and you as hop members believe it.

But it was the European slave traders and masters that beat the kemetic and osirian religion out of your ancestors that were already in America before the whites came and your ancestors that were brought over from the cradle of civilization, Africa, for full conversion of Christianity in the 1600's. Your daddy still uses the Jim Crow ideas on you today.

Foolish, I call u this because u lack judgement. Some of you will get on this site and say that you know things are wrong but you continue to go. That is an example of foolishness.

Being brainwashed is accepting a radical change in the ideas and beliefs of Charles grace. By means of isolation, meaning don't talk to non members don't fellowship with no other congregation or denomination.

I'm am merely observing the fact that as hop member you are not allowed to think for yourself but rather what DADDY want you to think.

Honestly I think geetee said it earlier. You all are drinking Jim jones's kool aid.
Crazy

Newport News, VA

#7549 Feb 24, 2014
Where in hell did Bailey say this? 60% money and 40% shouting. What was the response of the members? GeeTee I think the more he speaks the dumber he gets. And the question remains "what do they do with the money" that the members get pimped out of. The man in so many words told people he's a pimp and nwords still don't get it.???GOT DAMN I'M DONE!
The Man

Bladensburg, MD

#7550 Feb 24, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text>
I found this to be an outstanding interview.
yes this was a game changer for me!!!! Lol
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7551 Feb 24, 2014
Quote: Grace lacked the qualities of a Messiah because he had no intention of improving the worldly status of his followers.

This is a powerful statement. The out side world saw the lies just by looking in. Let’s take apart this statement. Messiah means somebody regarded as or claiming to be a Savior or Liberator of a country, people, or the world.
Savior – redeemer; Liberator – rescuer

Quote: Salvation is by Grace only. Grace has given God a vacation, and since God is on vacation, don't worry about Him. If you sin against God, Grace can save you, but if you sin against Grace, God cannot save you.

Can you truly say Grace or any of your leaders lived up to what a Savior was supposed to do for the people they were leading? If Grace gave God a vacation, and Puffy said Jesus is busy, don’t you think they should at least make sure you could eat for free?

Just thinking………
Scales off

Tucker, GA

#7552 Feb 25, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
This is a powerful statement. The out side world saw the lies just by looking in. Let’s take apart this statement. Messiah means somebody regarded as or claiming to be a Savior or Liberator of a country, people, or the world.
Savior – redeemer; Liberator – rescuer
Quote: Salvation is by Grace only. Grace has given God a vacation, and since God is on vacation, don't worry about Him. If you sin against God, Grace can save you, but if you sin against Grace, God cannot save you.
Can you truly say Grace or any of your leaders lived up to what a Savior was supposed to do for the people they were leading? If Grace gave God a vacation, and Puffy said Jesus is busy, don’t you think they should at least make sure you could eat for free?
Just thinking………
Lol... Too funny. Jesus fed 5000 and Clarence can't feed nobody? If God is still on vacation and Jesus is busy. I think I'm going to have to take a vacation until they get back. I know this ain't who they left in charge?

Lol. Get real. Only a post slavery mentality could believe this type of rhetoric. And post civil rights clown are believing it because they have been taught by their ancestors. But to believe this means you have no knowledge.

Many HOP members have degrees but that does not give them knowledge. They only proven that they have a good memory. When you get know dhow you thought pattern and actions change.

Education is not knowledge. No the difference.
Scales off

Tucker, GA

#7553 Feb 25, 2014
Sorry for the typos. When you obtain knowledge. You thoughts and action changes, and you begin to live your life based off of knowledge not mimicry or opinions.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7554 Feb 25, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Too funny. Jesus fed 5000 and Clarence can't feed nobody? If God is still on vacation and Jesus is busy. I think I'm going to have to take a vacation until they get back. I know this ain't who they left in charge?
Lol. Get real. Only a post slavery mentality could believe this type of rhetoric. And post civil rights clown are believing it because they have been taught by their ancestors. But to believe this means you have no knowledge.
Many HOP members have degrees but that does not give them knowledge. They only proven that they have a good memory. When you get know dhow you thought pattern and actions change.
Education is not knowledge. No the difference.
It's not that Clarence CAN'T anyone; it's that he won't, due to greed.
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7555 Feb 25, 2014
Sorry, I left out the word "feed"...CAN'T feed...
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7556 Feb 25, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moment of choking. This time I was simply drinking ice water reading this before I chocked on my ice laughing. Stop!!! My question is was there a toll free number provided to call to check abd see if Jesus is busy, and did Grace offer an estimate time for when God would return from vacation? I mean its been about 90 years. Did anybody think to ask these questions???
Scales off

Tucker, GA

#7557 Feb 25, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moment of choking. This time I was simply drinking ice water reading this before I chocked on my ice laughing. Stop!!! My question is was there a toll free number provided to call to check abd see if Jesus is busy, and did Grace offer an estimate time for when God would return from vacation? I mean its been about 90 years. Did anybody think to ask these questions???
Hilarious. Lol. Yea it's 1-800-God-gone. Lol. That is a long vacation got me worried, maybe Jesus is busy cause he looking for God. Lol. Ok let me quit. Clarence need to stop. For reall. Ok. We in trouble we went from omni prescence to fat man's prescence.
Scales off

Tucker, GA

#7558 Feb 25, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>It's not that Clarence CAN'T anyone; it's that he won't, due to greed.
For real it's bad that his greed applies to everything, money, time, people, power, and especially food. I think he might hurt you over his food.

I remember he took his guards out to eat. And they had to watch him eat until he finished. And when he finished he told them they could have his scraps. And they gladly are from his plate. This is real ignorant. This is ludicrous.

Clarence truly has the desire for material wealth ignoring the realm if spirituality.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7559 Feb 25, 2014
Scales off wrote:
<quoted text>
For real it's bad that his greed applies to everything, money, time, people, power, and especially food. I think he might hurt you over his food.
I remember he took his guards out to eat. And they had to watch him eat until he finished. And when he finished he told them they could have his scraps. And they gladly are from his plate. This is real ignorant. This is ludicrous.
Clarence truly has the desire for material wealth ignoring the realm if spirituality.
Obviously, this was picked up by "daddy" Grace. There are pics of Grace selling his dinner crumbs to the members for $1. They were in line to receive this "blessing". Jet exposed the picture and it can be found in flickr photos. Funny, how a poor man by the name of Jesus fed 1,000 ppl fish and charge absolutely zero. Like they say....we can learn a thing or two from the people before us. Ironically, in this instance, it s Jesus...the savior providing examples....yet ppl want to create their own thing worshipping each other. Lol Search for the photo...you will also find another where Grace is sitting in a chair with someone holding an umbrella over him while a maid attend his hand or nail. Couldn't quite gather her actions in the pic. Jesus never indulged himself in self gratification. He gave all glory to God. And Jesus status is much higher than a humans. Figure that.
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7560 Feb 25, 2014
I meant 5,000 ppl that Jesus fed from 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. Amazing!!
Eyes on Christ

United States

#7561 Feb 25, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
I meant 5,000 ppl that Jesus fed from 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. Amazing!!
Now, the choir can sing "Thats Lo...ve. That's love"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 670,240
News Where Is the Place for Devout Gay Families in t... (Oct '15) Feb 17 True Christian wi... 49
News Vatican will finance adult stem cell research (Apr '10) Feb 12 Pessimistic1 29
News Prayers To Mother Mary 'Cured Lung Cancer' (Jan '10) Feb 11 Phart Girlishly 323
News Pope sings on CD for charity (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Musically 31
News Woman Knocks Over Pope Benedict XVI At Christma... (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Athletically 165
News Pope illuminates 'tree' via Tablet (Dec '11) Feb 11 Phart Seasonally 23
More from around the web