United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot...

There are 20 comments on the Apr 7, 2008, www.topix.net story titled United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's body in Charlot.... In it, www.topix.net reports that:

The body of Bishop S.C. 'Sweet Daddy' Madison -- only the third leader in the 89-year-history of the United House of Prayer for All People -- will lie in state Thursday night at the denomination's palatial N.C. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7481 Feb 17, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, continue to go with your Husband the moment you stop you will lose him to the wolves waiting to take him. Taking each others Husbands or Wives seems to be a big practice in the UHOP. No one teaches "Thou Shall Not" and they continue doing wrong because they really believe they can pay their way into Heaven.
I came across this board by accident. It has help me unpack those suitcases I've been carrying around for so long. I left the UHOP, but the damage was already done. I knew I wasn't alone, but having no one to talk to about the things that happen to me was very stressful. Talking too other UHOP members, hearing their stories made a difference on how I felt.
I'm praying for you, your heart is truly in the right place. I do believe prayer changes things, this too shall pass. Use this board to relieve some of your frustration, and know you are not alone. We are here for you.
I, too, came across this board by accident so I thought. But now, I believe the Lord led me here. He knew I wasn't happy and needed support in my judgement and thoughts. This is where I find it. I so look forward to this board. When I get to work in the morning, I open this forum up and watch it all day. As soon as I get home, I go to my computer to check for updates. This forum has really become a part of my life. I hope and pray that we will all continue to support and pray for each other. Thanks, Gee Tee and everyone else here. God Bless Us All.
im free

Philadelphia, PA

#7482 Feb 17, 2014
Married in wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your response; in fact, I appreciate all your comments and responses. You are correct, as I have stated many times, I go with my husband. I just feel like we should not get up Sunday morning and go in 2 different directions to worship. I do try to feed him information with a long handle spoon. I've tried to get him to read comments on this forum, but he won't. He definitely knows how I feel about the HOP, and now I'm more distant than ever. I'm praying and asking the Lord for guidance in handling this situation. It's to the point where I feel ridiculous sitting there looking at a bunch of brainwashed people praising some man.
Maybe you could suggest to your husband to do a reality check and jump up and holler "Thank you Jesus" when the daddy is there. Im guivering just thinking about the response from his dear sister and brothers. Thats the joy you are missing to be able to worship in spirit and truth.. Its devine when its real. Im praying for your strength. Agape
Crazy

Virginia Beach, VA

#7483 Feb 17, 2014
Afternoon everyone I too look for updates on this board as well and as crazy as it sounds I hate when no one has said anything especially when it goes on for a few days. I know a few present HOP members that look here daily also. Geetee you're right, this board is an outlet to us former members and possibly many present members. Someone asked a question about what specifically has the bishop done for them and no die hard present member has yet to answer. Who has he healed? He's the man standing in the gap, the servant of god, our lord of lords yet he still can't see his health is failing or he can't stop the bitter fued between his wife and Bishop Dee,he can't see through those crooks at PD, he has to hold on to Hebrew and others shoulders to walk,he can't go visit one sick and shut in member when he visits different cities,pick one by pulling names out of a hat or something man, he can't because he's sick himself so where is his faith? It's said that the members can't see the forest for all the trees.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7484 Feb 17, 2014
The UHOP members sat and watch Madison suffer through Alzheimer and did nothing. There were times when Madison displayed he didnít know who or where he was. Yet they sat there worshiping this Man. I said that to say if they never question Madisonís condition, do we really think they will question Puffy. I donít know how far back some of you go, but they carried Grace around in a chair when he couldnít walk.

Iím still waiting for them to sit Dee down. They canít see how ridicules this look with the Bishop of a Church traveling with two women. Your Bishop has two wives people. Pretty soon your Pastors are going to want the same thing.

This madness seems to go on and on. My prayer is that I live to see a change. Itís well over due.
TRUTH

Savannah, GA

#7485 Feb 18, 2014
Eyes on Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!! I kind of remember that cheer song from magazines. I still don't know that song fully. All I know is that 3 cheers for Daddy Grace is placing praises on him and he didn't deserve it after the tragic death of Jesus for all human beings. What a waste of breath. LOL
You made some good points. I loved learning that other churches/people will do whatever they can to help you to learn scriptures and enjoy the meaning behind a worship song. The UHOP weren't always careful about the songs they chose to sing in the HOP; always substituting "Dad" for Jesus which made the members sing lies. I adored how other churches took valuable time to set examples and provided information, documentation, etc. to help your understanding. This is an expression of love, care, and concern for people. This was never displayed in the UHOP. Alot of talk about love, but never showed how love is to be displayed amongst one another and this is the reason why God's love was never a strength amongst brothers and sisters in the UHOP.
Your comments are totally outrageous! There is no way that this UHOPFAP faith can be damned because it is ordained by GOD. Read your bible and see it for yourself. If it wasn't God would have destroyed it by now. You are just bitter about some bad experience you had with a member or officer there. Grow up and be careful how you talk about the UHOPFAP because God is listening and he supports the UHOPFAP!!!
TRUTH

Savannah, GA

#7486 Feb 18, 2014
Gee-Tee wrote:
The UHOP members sat and watch Madison suffer through Alzheimer and did nothing. There were times when Madison displayed he didnít know who or where he was. Yet they sat there worshiping this Man. I said that to say if they never question Madisonís condition, do we really think they will question Puffy. I donít know how far back some of you go, but they carried Grace around in a chair when he couldnít walk.
Iím still waiting for them to sit Dee down. They canít see how ridicules this look with the Bishop of a Church traveling with two women. Your Bishop has two wives people. Pretty soon your Pastors are going to want the same thing.
This madness seems to go on and on. My prayer is that I live to see a change. Itís well over due.
If you are a fromer member and do like the UHOP or what happens there why do you keep making post about it. If you are out keep your nose out of what transpires there. Be careful not to be rash out of your mouth when referring to the Bishop. God is listening and will hold you. If you and your friends who are on this site are former members you all are just showing your bitterness. You all want to come back but don't know how to. You better make it back before the bridge comes down.
TRUTH

Savannah, GA

#7487 Feb 18, 2014
Find a way in to damn the UHOP with the KJV of the Holy Bible and I will give you a million dollars
Crazy

Norfolk, VA

#7488 Feb 18, 2014
Question to Truth: What task has Bishop Bailey performed to deem him as a prophet? Or servant of Jesus. I'm only asking for understanding
truth

Savannah, GA

#7489 Feb 18, 2014
Lova wrote:
<quoted text>
You HOp members ought to be ashame of yourself downgrading the House of Prayer after all our ancestor's went thru to get us where we are today. We strongly believe on Jesus Christ and you know this. The world is ignorant to what we stand for and they believe we downgrade Jesus which is not true. You all gonna pay for being on these sights talking about the House of Prayer.
That is the truth. Tell them again
truth

Savannah, GA

#7490 Feb 18, 2014
Crazy wrote:
Question to Truth: What task has Bishop Bailey performed to deem him as a prophet? Or servant of Jesus. I'm only asking for understanding
Several, he warned us about more worldly diasters such as earthquakes. There was just one last week in South Carolina. He warned us about evil people trying to destroy our faith and look at the boat load of idiots on this site and what they are trying to do. I can go on and on but you can't be on the inside looking in and want an understanding.
truth

Savannah, GA

#7491 Feb 18, 2014
In addition, he is preaching the word of God not the word of Bailey so that is evidence in itself. Read John 3:33-34
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7492 Feb 18, 2014
TRUTH wrote:
Find a way in to damn the UHOP with the KJV of the Holy Bible and I will give you a million dollars
First of all, what are you doing on this site. As a member, you are not permitted to go on social sites. Second of all, if you had a million dollars to give, the UHOP would take it!
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7493 Feb 18, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Several, he warned us about more worldly diasters such as earthquakes. There was just one last week in South Carolina. He warned us about evil people trying to destroy our faith and look at the boat load of idiots on this site and what they are trying to do. I can go on and on but you can't be on the inside looking in and want an understanding.
Did he give you your first earthquake warning? You better watch the news more often. I don't think people on this site are damning the HOP. We're just trying to make sense of it. I don't understand a place of worship that doesn't help it's members or give back to it's members or the community. What have they done for you lately besides collected for love gifts, valentines day gifts, Daddy's club; just one "donation" after another? Where are the organizations who help the community. Surely they can; after all, they still have money from Daddy Grace. What are they doing with any of that money for you? You can't even get a free ride on a HOP owned bus. I just want to know, also, what has deemed this man a prophet?
Married in

Charlotte, NC

#7494 Feb 18, 2014
Maybe DB wrote the Book of Revelations? Earthquake warnings are mentioned in there. Do you even read the bible, or do you just know what "they" tell you?
heart broken

Charlotte, NC

#7495 Feb 18, 2014

..@truth, dont be silly..lol.

South Carolina is on an active fault line hun. Sc is not a stranger to earthquakes. Smh..silly silly you.
Crazy

Norfolk, VA

#7496 Feb 18, 2014
Truth You're embarrassing yourself and your bishop. Wasn't he suppose to stop these Earthquakes also? A person is only an "idiot" when he/she refuses to seek truth and knowledge for themselves instead of taking every mans word as fact simply because of tradition. It's ok because at one point we all WERE idiots but the difference now is you still ARE. Now get off this board like Daddy told you to unless you doubt him and don't know to accept that.
Gee-Tee

Brooklyn, NY

#7497 Feb 18, 2014
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a fromer member and do like the UHOP or what happens there why do you keep making post about it. If you are out keep your nose out of what transpires there. Be careful not to be rash out of your mouth when referring to the Bishop. God is listening and will hold you. If you and your friends who are on this site are former members you all are just showing your bitterness. You all want to come back but don't know how to. You better make it back before the bridge comes down.
Here we go again with that UHOP ďWish CraftĒ. This is why UHOP members needs to read and carry Bibles. The God I serve do not punish, he forgives our sins. My suggestions too you if you have a Million Dollars, use it to help yourself. There are all kinds of Services that the Government and Private Sectors offer to help those in need. Also you should take some of that money and seek a Higher Education because if you continue to talk like this your opportunities for a good job will be very slim.

This board is really to Hot for you to handle. The question is can you quote a scripture in the Bible that supports the UHOP teaching. Not a scripture you heard, but one you found on your own.

Do you really think you are suppose to treat people the way your treat clothes. You pick and choose what you like to wear. God donít pick whose Church is right. The God I serve teaches Love no matter who, what or where we are.

Come back to what, you should never want to go backwards in life. As for Puffy, when he can heal his knees, call me.
Crazy

Norfolk, VA

#7498 Feb 18, 2014
LOL Geetee . Hey Truth can you explain the logic behind RETURN?
MSD

Charlotte, NC

#7499 Feb 19, 2014
Good morning all,

Here is a lesson on how we are to truly give.

&fe ature=share&list=PLFzoEql- hGm95T65ommuOe6JJhjhyJlET& index=5

God bless
Crazy

Norfolk, VA

#7500 Feb 19, 2014
Anybody heard from Truth? I need my question answered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Pad 584,572
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 14 hr barry 84,080
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... Apr 25 Sherlayne 8
News Pope Francis visit to Cuba confirmed Apr 25 W A Y L O N 2
News Extremists sought in possible plot against the ... Apr 24 tomin cali 1
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Apr 24 JJF 664
News Ion Mihai Pacepa 46 minutes ago History often r... Apr 24 Tom Jones 1
More from around the web